Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Come to think of it, it's interesting that toggling the incest option doesn't just change whether shortcake is related to MC, similar to how the sister/childhood friend is handled, but flat out controls whether relationship is possible.
having sisters is not against any incest rules - having a relationship with them actually IS :p

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Of course - to have 2 SISTERS at once, you need to have incest enabled :p I took that for granted ;)
shouldn't it be enable if has incestious version?

Come to think of it, it's interesting that toggling the incest option doesn't just change whether shortcake is related to MC, similar to how the sister/childhood friend is handled, but flat out controls whether relationship is possible.
well they are cousins so no kissing between them normally.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well they are cousins so no kissing between them normally.
Cousin is no incest (at least nort where i live).
Aside that, Shortcake was supposed to be just a minor side character, which greatly (and gladly) envolved to the most loved character ingame :p

Originally it should be a triangle between MC, nicole and Sis - and envolved around being a triangle between the 2Sis and MC :ROFLMAO:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
having sisters is not against any incest rules - having a relationship with them actually IS :p
Yeah, but i meant the incest toggle could simply change Shortcake from cousin to "a friend of childhood friend" and then there wouldn't be any reason to have ending with two of them in the non-incest version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cousin is no incest (at least nort where i live).
well it is not that accepted on many countries.

Yeah, but i meant the incest toggle could simply change Shortcake from cousin to "a friend of childhood friend" and then there wouldn't be any reason to have ending with two of them in the non-incest version.
can't be that, their mothers are (should be) sisters even on non-incest version.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
They're not related to the MC in non-incest version...
But they are related to each other which is something i've overlooked. So it's basically like the twins, who also can't have a threesome scene with MC that has them do sexual things with each other in non-incest version.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
vivian01.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mar 17, 2024 07:00 pm
More insights into Vivian

Hello to all of our loyal supporters! How was your week?

Ours was very busy but also incredibly productive.

Thanks to everyone again for the kind feedback on our “Bella” post last weekend.

We do really appreciate your thoughts, regardless of whether it’s positive or not. It’s all helpful.

We are striving to make the best game possible and one that you will look forward to playing and replaying over and over again.

Today we are going to explore more about “Vivian, from our new game “Thief of Hearts!”

All about the Vivian character:

Vivian is the oldest of the main female love interests in the story.

But just because she doesn’t have Bella and Ariel’s youth, doesn’t make her any less desirable among men.

Vivian is the performer of the group, the one who can become another character if the occasion calls for it.

She’s better known as “The Actress”, as she wanted to become a superstar in the movie industry when she was younger.

But priorities changed for various reasons, and suddenly you, Bella and Ariel became the most important thing in her life.

Despite being a great actress, Vivian has a tendency to be a little self-conscious and insecure.

Ageing is a problem for her as she doesn’t want to lose her beauty and youth.

Despite what she considers to be flaws, she’s caring, loyal, very affectionate and as stylish a woman as you’re likely to encounter.

Having this kind of personality, while also being able to imitate different accents or pretend to be another person, makes her an important asset in your small group of thieves.

When she’s not playing her part in the team and being a devoted wife to Victor, the head of the group, she’s working as a waitress at a local restaurant in town.

Vivian has a soft spot for you, the main character.

Could you also be the rock that she clings to, and maybe even more than that?

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks from “Thief of Hearts” next weekend!

Have an awesome week,

MrDots

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 3453389
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mar 17, 2024 07:00 pm
More insights into Vivian

Hello to all of our loyal supporters! How was your week?

Ours was very busy but also incredibly productive.

Thanks to everyone again for the kind feedback on our “Bella” post last weekend.

We do really appreciate your thoughts, regardless of whether it’s positive or not. It’s all helpful.

We are striving to make the best game possible and one that you will look forward to playing and replaying over and over again.

Today we are going to explore more about “Vivian, from our new game “Thief of Hearts!”

All about the Vivian character:

Vivian is the oldest of the main female love interests in the story.

But just because she doesn’t have Bella and Ariel’s youth, doesn’t make her any less desirable among men.

Vivian is the performer of the group, the one who can become another character if the occasion calls for it.

She’s better known as “The Actress”, as she wanted to become a superstar in the movie industry when she was younger.

But priorities changed for various reasons, and suddenly you, Bella and Ariel became the most important thing in her life.

Despite being a great actress, Vivian has a tendency to be a little self-conscious and insecure.

Ageing is a problem for her as she doesn’t want to lose her beauty and youth.

Despite what she considers to be flaws, she’s caring, loyal, very affectionate and as stylish a woman as you’re likely to encounter.

Having this kind of personality, while also being able to imitate different accents or pretend to be another person, makes her an important asset in your small group of thieves.

When she’s not playing her part in the team and being a devoted wife to Victor, the head of the group, she’s working as a waitress at a local restaurant in town.

Vivian has a soft spot for you, the main character.

Could you also be the rock that she clings to, and maybe even more than that?

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks from “Thief of Hearts” next weekend!

Have an awesome week,

MrDots
not a fan of the hair style. Also looks too young to be a MILF especially the towel render. Her face shows some aging which is good but body looks like mid 20 year old.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not a fan of the hair style. Also looks too young to be a MILF especially the towel render. Her face shows some aging which is good but body looks like mid 20 year old.
very few milfs on avns actually look like 40+, on this game 1 looked max 30 years old and other did look like 40 years old. gilfs look more on their age but still many look younger.

Reactions: ffive

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
yep most milfs in VNs have 18 years old body :p you guys should try to fuck some milf irl then you'll see sad reality :ROFLMAO:
well - i know some hot'n sexy 60 year olds which i wouldn't even hesitate to jump in bed with 'em - and on the other side i know several 18-25 year old "dragons" (not only by looks, but also by character) with which i would not even consider a slight chance of having sex - even if the survival of manhood would be on risk :p

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes