Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
??? He was doing that in order to shapeshift a replacement of him in the prison or morgue to not alert Jake that he had escaped or was still alive.

At no point do I recall that he mentioned healing bodies to save Mia.
Just read between the lines, dude, seriously... And read up on Chekov's gun.
The MC mentions how healing seems easy for a reason. It's not just a passing comment. You don't put that type of stuff without it coming back for payoff later... :FacePalm:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
We share the same monster parent as Ella(not sure if it's the exact same parent or she gets the other depending on our choice in the beginning(3rd or 4th)). That's what she said when the MC asked about how strong their power would get.

You're convincing me I need to go back my memories aren't kicking in so well lol
I choose mom because well ...
I'll be honest.
Blowjob.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Just read between the lines, dude, seriously... And read up on Chekov's gun.
The MC mentions how healing seems easy for a reason. It's not just a passing comment. You don't put that type of stuff without it coming back for payoff later... :FacePalm:
Of course it's obvious the narrative is hinting to that possibility, I'm no stranger to fiction. But the discussion was about what Jake knows about the MC and what the MC tells to him. And the ability to heal people is not something that MC has decided to disclose with Jake for some reason, when the entire reason he's doing all of this is to heal someone.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Of course it's obvious the narrative is hinting to that possibility, I'm no stranger to fiction. But the discussion was about what Jake knows about the MC and what the MC tells to him. And the ability to heal people is not something that MC has decided to disclose with Jake for some reason, when the entire reason he's doing all of this is to heal someone.
From a story standpoint, the MC had to remain in prison to hone his new abilities. Had he told Jake he could heal Mia, Jake would've taken him straight to the hospital - without training, without knowing if he could do it or how. This ability is dangerous for both parties, lethal even, so the MC had to know what he was doing.

Jake threatened to kill Deryl if the MC left the prison, so the MC came up with the idea on how to fool the warden and the security guards, hence the "decoy". All of these things pushed him to train his new ability, despite the risks to himself. What's even more, the prisoners were ideal test subjects because of their criminal background. No one was going to miss a rapist or child molester were they to die. With a morally-good MC, it's more excusable to experiment on prisoners than innocent civilians.

As the saying goes; everything happens for a reason.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You're convincing me I need to go back my memories aren't kicking in so well lol
I choose mom because well ...
I'll be honest.
Blowjob.
Yeah, though I'm not exactly sure where it was said. She said something along the lines of the monster(s) that made them(it was just Ella and the MC) are way stronger than the others. It might be at the first dead end in her apartment when you ask her questions or it might be in later parts of the game in her apartment.

Don't worry, I forgot a lot of stuff as well. I might be wrong too lol. So anyone should feel free to correct me if they know. I need to download the game myself as I haven't touched in a while. Waiting for the update first to unload.

As for Mommy(4th), I'm pretty sure everyone chose her for that reason. Sad part is she's never seen again after that. Only when she wants something, she'll ping us on her Spawn phone aka gibberish language. Probably has it saved as least favorite spawn too... :cry:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
As for Mommy(4th), I'm pretty sure everyone chose her for that reason. Sad part is she's never seen again after that. Only when she wants something, she'll ping us on her Spawn phone aka gibberish language. Probably has it saved as least favorite spawn too... :cry:
Does this mean we see Father more often? I only did one route so there's probably a lot of things I'm missing.

NGL, when I stumbled upon those monsters for the first time, I thought Father looked cooler/more interesting but since I had to choose Left or Right, I picked at random and got Mother so that's the path I stuck with. I later took a sneak-peek at the Father's route, just to see how it was, and noped out there due to all the weirdness and pain happening. Thought it was an evil route or something. Mother's encounter was at least friendlier, lol.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Does this mean we see Father more often? I only did one route so there's probably a lot of things I'm missing.

NGL, when I stumbled upon those monsters for the first time, I thought Father looked cooler/more interesting but since I had to choose Left or Right, I picked at random and got Mother so that's the path I stuck with. I later took a sneak-peek at the Father's route, just to see how it was, and noped out there due to all the weirdness and pain happening. Thought it was an evil route or something. Mother's encounter was at least friendlier, lol.
Oh boy, I have some bad news for you. At least Mommy gave us something to remember her by before taking our "milk" and leaving. Father said no and left just like our actual dad in game.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Since we're mentionning hooman Dad, there's something I can't get out of my mind...
I fully expect Dad to actually know about monster and, potentially, powered people... Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he knew about HERO and the doctor, even. The guy seems to know stuff he's not supposed to, but so far served no purpose in the story despite appearing a few times. I think he's probably more in the loop than we think, with the possible exception of his son being powered now... Unless he noticed when he saw his scrawny kid sunddenly hunkified.

Also, now that I think about it, do we know exactly what happened to the MC's mom ? Like, does he actually know for sure what happened (as in, saw it or something) ? Or does he simply think she died because he likely was told so ? I can't remember...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Since we're mentionning hooman Dad, there's something I can't get out of my mind...
I fully expect Dad to actually know about monster and, potentially, powered people... Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he knew about HERO and the doctor, even. The guy seems to know stuff he's not supposed to, but so far served no purpose in the story despite appearing a few times. I think he's probably more in the loop than we think, with the possible exception of his son being powered now... Unless he noticed when he saw his scrawny kid sunddenly hunkified.

Also, now that I think about it, do we know exactly what happened to the MC's mom ? Like, does he actually know for sure what happened (as in, saw it or something) ? Or does he simply think she died because he likely was told so ? I can't remember...
All we know is she's definitely dead. I'm not sure if the MC was old enough to have remembered her or not. I don't think the MC's dad would lie about that or the MC would joke about it. It is confusing though when you listen to them talking about it. Then you factor in that dream the MC had about finding the woman dead on the bed and him yelling out Mother when he woke it.

As for the MC's Dad knowing. That sleazy guy definitely knows we're different lol. He knew to transport us to a sketchy but high tech hospital after the MC passed out from the fight. I wouldn't be surprised if his dad was actually apart of some secret organization or something.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Best question ever.
Balls or no balls!?

Woops sorry, been on Rekieta stream to much I think.

On that note though.
One thing I noticed is the inconstant nature of the M.C.'s transformation to female, if you pick full futa option.
There is a few times you are void of male privates.
Anyone else notice this besides me?

You have your kinks , I have mine.
Shame me all you like, its my kink lol
Next question is
How many of you wish you could play more as your female transformation?

Reactions: sefirofe and GaRbS

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
All we know is she's definitely dead. I'm not sure if the MC was old enough to have remembered her or not. I don't think the MC's dad would lie about that or the MC would joke about it. It is confusing though when you listen to them talking about it. Then you factor in that dream the MC had about finding the woman dead on the bed and him yelling out Mother when he woke it.
I don't remember that dream, I'll be honest...
As for "why the Dad would lie about that" well... Remember when we were theorizing about a possible connection between the MC and Charlie ? At first I thought the old dog could have cheated on the missus or had an affair after her death, resulting in another kid. Now, I'm wondering if it couldn't be a case of Mom fucking off with another man because her husband was never at home because of work, and the dad decided that saying she was dead ould be less hard on his son (especially if, for some reason, she didn't want to see her son again).
The idea kinda popped into my head but I wasn't sure if that was even possible.

Of course it could just be that the mom's just dead.

As for the MC's Dad knowing. That sleazy guy definitely knows we're different lol. He knew to transport us to a sketchy but high tech hospital after the MC passed out from the fight. I wouldn't be surprised if his dad was actually apart of some secret organization or something.
Ho shit, I forgot about that... You're right, he definitely knows about his son turning powered then. Since I seem to remember him not working as a spy anymore (unless my memory's fucked), it wouldn't be that far fetched if he had somehow been recruited by HERO maybe ?
As to "then why not try to take him in", maybe HERO's not all that it's said to be and the old man doesn't want other people at HERO, or hell even the doctor, to get their hands on him...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm pretty split on the female stuff. I went full female instead of Futa. Not that I have anything against Futas as I picked that at first. I just thought it fit my character well since she's basically not going to fuck anyone and the dick is distracting.

As for more female content, I'm mostly indifferent towards it. It was cool playing it on the cheerleader route and pretending to be a hooker with Alice but I'm not really that excited to see more. Though if she had a cool transformation like how the MC as a Male and Ella does when they release their power then that would be nice to see.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there anything in this game left if you don't do genderbend stuff and just play straight male MC?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
On that note though.
One thing I noticed is the inconstant nature of the M.C.'s transformation to female, if you pick full futa option.
There is a few times you are void of male privates.
Anyone else notice this besides me?

You have your kinks , I have mine.
Shame me all you like, its my kink lol
Next question is
How many of you wish you could play more as your female transformation?
No it's normal. The choice of female of futa is specifically for his identity amongst the cheerleader squad.
When it comes to other usage of his female form (for example when he pretends to be a hooker), he goes full female to avoid issues.

As for more female scenes... Or futa for that matters... Yeah, I would have liked that, but it doesn't seem like it's all that usefull to him.
Maybe later on he's going to have to resort to hiding for some reason, and thus will use his female form to be able to move around ? After all, Deryl is the only one to know about it, if memory serves.
Even the cheer squad knows "her" as another person.

Btw just for the laugh : I decided to name my female self Bailey, because I like the name. Guess who had a laughing fit when encoutering a certain zombie girl... :KEK:

Is there anything in this game left if you don't do genderbend stuff and just play straight male MC?
Unless my memory betrays me, you can't avoid it. It's a tool the MC uses on multiple occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: GaRbS and desmosome

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
As for "why the Dad would lie about that" well... Remember when we were theorizing about a possible connection between the MC and Charlie ? At first I thought the old dog could have cheated on the missus or had an affair after her death, resulting in another kid. Now, I'm wondering if it couldn't be a case of Mom fucking off with another man because her husband was never at home because of work, and the dad decided that saying she was dead ould be less hard on his son (especially if, for some reason, she didn't want to see her son again).
The idea kinda popped into my head but I wasn't sure if that was even possible.

Of course it could just be that the mom's just dead.

Ho shit, I forgot about that... You're right, he definitely knows about his son turning powered then. Since I seem to remember him not working as a spy anymore (unless my memory's fucked), it wouldn't be that far fetched if he had somehow been recruited by HERO maybe ?
As to "then why not try to take him in", maybe HERO's not all that it's said to be and the old man doesn't want other people at HERO, or hell even the doctor, to get their hands on him...
I'll have to download the the game again to tell you where that happens. The Music scared me at that part. The dream makes it seem like she either was killed or she died. It happens to a kid. Since it's the MC's dream, I'm guessing he was the kid there who found her on the bed, dead.

This is not 100% confirmed by the way. I don't know if it's really his mom in the dream there or not. I just thought it was because of how the MC reacted when he woke up.

Now I'm going to go boot this game up and look through my saves real quick.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
No it's normal. The choice of female of futa is specifically for his identity amongst the cheerleader squad.
When it comes to other usage of his female form (for example when he pretends to be a hooker), he goes full female to avoid issues.

As for more female scenes... Or futa for that matters... Yeah, I would have liked that, but it doesn't seem like it's all that usefull to him.
Maybe later on he's going to have to resort to hiding for some reason, and thus will use his female form to be able to move around ? After all, Deryl is the only one to know about it, if memory serves.
Even the cheer squad knows "her" as another person.

Btw just for the laugh : I decided to name my female self Bailey, because I like the name. Guess who had a laughing fit when encoutering a certain zombie girl... :KEK:

Unless my memory betrays me, you can't avoid it. It's a tool the MC uses on multiple occasions.

Memory betrays you.
Someone else finds out because you switch in front of her and she is a cheerleader.
When she points that out to you, M.C. thinks something like "oh damn I forgot".

I used the name Esterte
Hero name was Blaisdale

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay, I found it. It happens right after you leave Ella's house after the confrontation with her. It's the one with the Monster Dead End. Sad thing is it happens after the MC and his Dad joked about how his mom died.

You should see that scene yourself and see what you think about it. After rewatching it myself, I'm more inclined to say he was really dreaming of what happened to his mom.

4.80 star(s) 329 Votes