Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I think Ella's the most complex character in the game currently.
By that I mean, writing-wise. I think she is, as of now in v0.881, the character with the most depth to her writing. No saying others are shallow. But the fact she's basically the front and center when it comes to WeirdWorld (a lot of stuff ends up tying with her one way or the other, she has a huge place in the story, WW uses her as avatar... clearly she's WW's favorite) is not conincidence.

Also, I'm not sure how much of the early game stuff is still relevant. Don't forget that, at this point, she barely knew the MC, he was just some guy that fit her criteras for pupils, and she could easily dose up with a lure.
After that, not only did he more of less kept contact with her, but she shared more than just a few "yo what I do now teach" scenes. You'd be fools to deny she very likely got closer/formed a closer connection with him that others. Sure she can be a bitch, but as the story progress, looking at it objectively, it's quite clear that he grew on her, and not only in a "you're my best guinea pig" type of way.

I'm honestly not so sure she'd be as ready to just throw him to his death as a lot of you seem to get at.
Actually, I think the more the story progresses, the more she gets attached to him and see him as more than a tool to use and dispose of afterwards. There are a lot of hints, a lot of moments where she's gentle compared to, for example, how she kept treating Jake like shit (not that he didn't deserve it), etc.

Ella is a very well written character.
Just as the MC is growing over time (not talking in power or size, I'm talking psychologicaly), she is also changing little by little. I doubt the current, end of version Ella would as easily flip out as the early game one would, after all that happened between those two points.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm probably remembering this wrong, but doesn't she cut ties with Jake after he gives her access to the mine with the 2 monsters buried inside? And with Daryl, I don't think she cared if he became a monster or not; she just needed him to do whatever he was doing down in the tunnel.

And can't we kill Jake? If she cared a little bit about him, wouldn't she at least try to stop us from doing that?

It's been a hot minute since I played Through that part of the game, so I might be remembering it wrong.
how does any of this translate into her needing servile pets and killing them when they get too strong?

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
it's amazing how many people conveniently forgot what went down in that dead end. Right after you reveal your powers, she calls you the "perfect specimen" and how she wanted to play with you more before sending you to death. This is right before she handcuffs you and calls Mother(4th). She then pushes you in front of Mother, who's most likely about to eat you and then the powerful monster comes to kill everybody.
To be fair, 1. a lot happens in that dead end, 2. it's a very early dead end, and 3. it's...well, a dead end. It's by definition not canon (even if everything that happens in it is in character) So people forgetting details like "Ella is clearly planning to offer you to Mother" when the much more important "there are things terrifyingly stronger than Mother" and "Sex with Ella" both happen before and after it is understandale

plong

Mar 16, 2019
how does any of this translate into her needing servile pets and killing them when they get too strong?
I wouldn't say she needs servile pets, she needs the monsterfied subjects to grow stronger for her plan to work but if she thinks someone threatens that plan she'll kill them. See it as some kind of twisted Darwinian evolution puppeteered by Ella and in Jake's case, he was useless as a subject until she manipulated him to into growing a semblance of a backbone to get what she wanted from Daryl.

Reactions: Dysphorika

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
What do you think the eye will do?
There isnt much to go off of from what the shop keep says. This is all just guesswork but from what he said I assume it will let us get more lewd scenes? which I think would give us supervision maybe? like seeing through walls? or give us some psycic or mind based ability? For me I'm hoping it will give us flash backs or memories from the original monster and what life was like for it possibly teaching us about more of the monster threat maybe in exchange for gaining corruption?

Reactions: Dysphorika

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Could anyone help me out by telling me how to get tess and jess scenes in the new update? I reveald who I was to Jess and I cose to see her again and all that stuff but I didnt even get the choice to even talk or see her this update and Im not sure if there was a special choice I didnt make or a special order I had to make em?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
To be fair, 1. a lot happens in that dead end, 2. it's a very early dead end, and 3. it's...well, a dead end. It's by definition not canon (even if everything that happens in it is in character) So people forgetting details like "Ella is clearly planning to offer you to Mother" when the much more important "there are things terrifyingly stronger than Mother" and "Sex with Ella" both happen before and after it is understandale
You mean pity sex with Ella(basically what she told you) but I see what you're saying. There definitely was a lot going on in it.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
Oh man, I've been aching to play this new update (0.9) all month, so I'm hoping it's a huge one. I'm so excited for new content, I've been checking for updates almost every day. xD

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Havent played 0.9 yet. Let me know if any of you have bailey make a reappearance in your saves. Ill change my decision to kill her or not in a heartbeat to see her again

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I find it very interesting how the guy in the last rating said that the author is retracing art from other games, would love to know what proof he has for that claim. U often see in games that standing pic quality is different from H CG's...

Reactions: myst0501

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Superhuman-0.9b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
There's one wee problem: You can't download the torrent without registering first. Could you not upload it to 1337x or so? I'd gladly seed the torrent if you do.

Reactions: wiwem71072
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes