X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Superhuman-0.9b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

it doesnt work anymore..although it say 18 seedes it dosnt download it

Feb 5, 2020
Do we know yet what the eye exactly does gameplay wise? Cuz I'm always torn between the option since Power is definitely important, but the eye seems like it could lead to some alternative options

myst0501

May 30, 2020
How do I do that?
1. Go to the folder superhuman is in, then open the game folder there, then open the scripts folder.

2. Open the files: day79.rpy, day80.rpy, day81.rpy, day82.rpy.

3. Change this line...

"See Jess and Tess" if cheerhunt == 17:

...into this line:

"See Jess and Tess" if cheerhunt == 18:

* also, line occurs multiple times in each day.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Great update. There's a lot to unpack here. I'll just focus on select stuff like how cool the 2nd looked. That's 4 out of 6 that we've seen now. Some more lore drops on them and how M-Corp and Hero(at least at the top) already knew about the MC(glad it's finally confirmed) and everything. Now it's revealed they're trying to follow a specific Timeline.

I'm glad Deus capabilities and motives was shown some. Now people who thought he wouldn't do certain things can see that as long as it's mean't to happen a way he needs it to, he'll make sure it does. Even with letting Valravn getting his item back and slaughtering those people.

Honestly, Alice just moved up to my top 3 now, from top 5. What a woman. Also the pregnancy stuff is a little on the nose if the MC supposedly can't but didn't mention it at all to her. But hey, that means my theory was possibly correct that only Superhumans and Monsters can put buns in the oven.

Like I said, there's more and I really mean that but I'll just stop here for now. At least until I play on my High Corruption saves. Also, that Michael Fight was badass but nothing as cool for us :cry:. We'll have our day! That ending though once again proves that Nico could crush us at any time. Took all of us in an instant.

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
So far I've had sex with a lot of women, and seem to be dating more than one woman. Though they do NOT know about each other at all.
thats not entirely true, Liz & Amber know about each other, Emily, Christie, & Ella know about each other, Demi & Clover know about each other, & im also pretty sure Alice, Ella & Tiffany know about all of them as well as the Cheerleaders knowing about each other.

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
Seems to be a bug in the code. The variable to check for your progress in the cheerleader events is wrong. The variable it checks for should be 18, but it checks for 17 instead. If you change that in the script of the new days for this update, you can see the new jess and tess stuff.
how can you do this?

edit: nvm I just saw the post above on how to fix this.

Last edited:

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Great update. There's a lot to unpack here.
There sure are. Seems my reasoning about the mall event was correct, it was stupid to have cops shooting a mall up. Although, we are still in the dark about who is responsible.

In regards to Deus, my thinking is that he is preparing the way for the MC and that includes letting Valravn eat to his "heart's" content.

And Alice got even more badass, I can't wait to see what happens when she levels up.

Michaels fight was incredible, even with all the preparations he almost failed. I do wonder what powers he got though, I'm expecting a spectacular reveal event later on.

That Deryl's clone wasn't just a replacement dummy is interesting, I do wonder when that will become relevant later on.

Visiting the girls before SM seems like a blatant fan-service, but I'm not complaining. :cool: Lotsa kinky sexy shenanigans!

I don't know why, I'm getting the vibe that there's a plot to use H.E.R.O to take over the government somehow.

My only gripe is that there where no scenes with Ella, we need more crazy.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So you're saying you do not see a register wall when you click Download Torrent or Download Magnet?
I... just realized I was already logged in from weeks ago and it just remembered my login.
my bad there.

although even logged in, i can't get it to work. it just shows stalled.
tried 5 different torrents thus far. tried restarting the pc. tried restarting the torrents. tried dropping the vpn.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
I was able to fix it to get the Tess and Jess scene. I've been playing this update off and on all day, and I'm damn pleased with it. It was worth the wait.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
cant seem to get the 6th and 8th scenes ion gallery anyone got any advice on how to unlock
considering that i dont have them im gonna go with them being female transformation scenes probably without chosing the dick on the cheerleader route could also be ntr route

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes