jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Could anyone help me out by telling me how to get tess and jess scenes in the new update? I reveald who I was to Jess and I cose to see her again and all that stuff but I didnt even get the choice to even talk or see her this update and Im not sure if there was a special choice I didnt make or a special order I had to make em?
The cheerleaders have a dickgirl route. You have to pick one, like the NTR route with the twins (forget which one)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
There sure are. Seems my reasoning about the mall event was correct, it was stupid to have cops shooting a mall up. Although, we are still in the dark about who is responsible.

In regards to Deus, my thinking is that he is preparing the way for the MC and that includes letting Valravn eat to his "heart's" content.

And Alice got even more badass, I can't wait to see what happens when she levels up.

Michaels fight was incredible, even with all the preparations he almost failed. I do wonder what powers he got though, I'm expecting a spectacular reveal event later on.

That Deryl's clone wasn't just a replacement dummy is interesting, I do wonder when that will become relevant later on.

Visiting the girls before SM seems like a blatant fan-service, but I'm not complaining. :cool: Lotsa kinky sexy shenanigans!

I don't know why, I'm getting the vibe that there's a plot to use H.E.R.O to take over the government somehow.

My only gripe is that there where no scenes with Ella, we need more crazy.
They sort of hinted at Hero taking over with regard to them trying to follow these specific events but things are happening like they shouldn't and faster than they should.

That aside, I probably won't do any deep dives into this update for a while. It came out here sooner than I thought and I'm in the middle of playing so many games that I was trying to get done. I'll do my High Corruption stuff later(like days to a week after).

dividead

May 1, 2017
Game does not start, cursor spins as if it's opening and then nothing. I played the game in the past and all other renpy games work without issue.

Reactions: Attero98

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
I see you're having quite an interesting debate here, so I'll probably join.

Is Ella good? - Not particularly.
Is Ella evil? - Not particularly.
Can we trust her? - Definitely not!

I agree with plong that Ella is above all pragmatic. So far, I haven't seen her inflict more suffering than necessary, or kill for pleasure. If nothing else, we can only trust that she will stand by our side until she finds someone better, or we don't start messing up her plans in any significant way. But if that happens, we will be just another pawn for her that she will be willing to sacrifice.

But there are a few things to keep in mind.

All hybrids are predators, it's deep in their genes, MC is no exception. The change that hybrids go through is not only physical but also psychological. I am not talking only about the possible influence of corruption, but about the overall change. It is not possible to apply human morality to hybrids, just as it is not possible to apply it to animals. It is impossible to explain to a wolf that killing hares and eating them is wrong, he should feel remorse for it and above all he should not do it at all. It is inevitable that all hybrids will sooner or later begin to think of humans as an inferior species. If it wasn't true, the psyche of the vast majority of people wouldn't be able to handle it. Think about how many people MC has already killed. And it wasn't something impersonal like pulling the trigger. He literally tore apart hundreds of people with his own hands. Still, he doesn't seem particularly bothered by it. And Ella has been a hybrid for much longer than we have been…

I don't think I would care about killing people if it was in self defense or I felt they deserved it. There are plenty of people who can handle killing just fine. A lot of people are not accustomed to killing in the modern era, but killing was a natural part of humanity since prehistory. You forget that humans are also predators. Apex predators on planet earth, in fact. That part of us exists.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Dude! I love the new art style!!! And I still think the female version of the MC is the best-looking girl xD second place to Ella (or was it Emma? The first girl that helps him become a superhuman) Still hoping we can get her in a romance for a future game or something :(
Keep up the good work dude

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
WeirdWorld I waited for a new version to see how things would turn out, here are my personal thoughts on the new art style :)
It's by no means great, but it doesn't give me the realistic vibe the older one had, everyone now is just smoking hot.. not sure if you can get what I mean. It kind of feels like some distinctive traits were replaced with other ones that are more commonly recognized as "beautiful", making some girls look way more alike, e.g man the 3 goth girls are all stunningly beautiful for sure, but to me it (kind of) feels like they have the same face with different hairstyle and body..
while before they were very different at least to my eyes. Plus, boobs. now Em's almost look bigger than Angelina's lool but then again that is 100% personal preference.

just my personal thoughts, both art styles are ofc amazing. good luck with the game!
and sorry for my borked english.

edit: NOOOOO Tess turned white she's no longer gray and her face shape has (slightly) changed my day is ruined

Last edited:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
How do I get the cheerleader threesome sex scene in the new update? It's the only one I didn't get

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
(Bug) I unlocked the night scene at the pond with Alice but it doesn't appear in the gallery. Unless I'm missing something it should be a bug

(Bug) Three way cheerleader scene isn't showing up even if the conditions were met in prior parts of the playthrough

Last edited:
Reactions: Harathorne

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Reactions: H2R

netho

Jun 27, 2019
The more the story progress, the less cool your MC power becomes, compared to shooting lazer beam or lightning, or being a literal philosophy stone.
It's the opposite for me, I actually liking the MC power. It feels like he is some kind of living bio weapon that keeps on evolving, kinda hoping in the end maybe he will turned into something eldritch being or something to that extend.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes