mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
what a pleasant surprise to see this game update. shame there is no changelog
There's one wee problem: You can't download the torrent without registering first. Could you not upload it to 1337x or so? I'd gladly seed the torrent if you do.
this isn't true. you can download .torrent files from them just fine
the issue is that the torrent files rpdl makes have stopped working some time ago.
all of them are stalled for some reason as it cannot connect

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
what a pleasant surprise to see this game update. shame there is no changelog

this isn't true. you can download .torrent files from them just fine
the issue is that the torrent files rpdl makes have stopped working some time ago.
all of them are stalled for some reason as it cannot connect
So you're saying you do not see a register wall when you click Download Torrent or Download Magnet?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
There's one wee problem: You can't download the torrent without registering first. Could you not upload it to 1337x or so? I'd gladly seed the torrent if you do.
nope. problem is that scummy websites leech our torrentlinks then and mark em as their own. not great considering we (we as our community) are paying for seeding machines, network and storage.

that being said, the regsitration is as ez as pie. you dont even need an e-mail address, just a username and a password. pepeshrug.png

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
nope. problem is that scummy websites leech our torrentlinks then and mark em as their own.

that being said, the regsitration is as ez as pie. you dont even need an e-mail address, just a username and a password. View attachment 2065888
Hold on, when I click Download Torrent I see this:
clarif.jpg

Same as when I click Download Magnet or Sign In buttons. Except the Donate button seem to bring me somewhere else, of course :KEK:

Reactions: wiwem71072

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hold on, when I click Download Torrent I see this:
View attachment 2065889

Same as when I click Download Magnet or Sign In buttons. Except the Donate button seem to bring me somewhere else, of course :KEK:
*sigh

1664208415219.png
click there and you will get this:
1664208431302.png

with an account you will get a key provided to be able to download our torrents. no key, no torrent.

we have several websites actually for different purposes.
dl.rpdl.net is for the torrents
rpdl.net (thats the page the donation button brings you to) is our main hub with faq, news and obv the donation
we also have a wiki that is very much a work in progress. just click on "Doc" at rpdl.net at the top of the website if you wanna take a look at it.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Im not getting any jess either when talking with your friends. anyone know why? Is it even possible?

myst0501

May 30, 2020
Im not getting any jess either when talking with your friends. anyone know why? Is it even possible?
Seems to be a bug in the code. The variable to check for your progress in the cheerleader events is wrong. The variable it checks for should be 18, but it checks for 17 instead. If you change that in the script of the new days for this update, you can see the new jess and tess stuff.

Sep 1, 2019
So is there a harem path or anything like that where I can make all the right choices? The walkthrough is... lackluster to be kind. Not to discredit whoever made the walkthrough, I just can't wrap my head around it.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
New Update!!!
Really excited about it, tho I think maybe I'll wait for some patched version, seeing that that there are some problems with that one.
Gotta savour this shit anyway.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
So is there a harem path or anything like that where I can make all the right choices? The walkthrough is... lackluster to be kind. Not to discredit whoever made the walkthrough, I just can't wrap my head around it.
So far I've had sex with a lot of women, and seem to be dating more than one woman. Though they do NOT know about each other at all.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Seems to be a bug in the code. The variable to check for your progress in the cheerleader events is wrong. The variable it checks for should be 18, but it checks for 17 instead. If you change that in the script of the new days for this update, you can see the new jess and tess stuff.
How do I do that?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes