Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I gotta ask, what did you guys name your 'hero'? I'm thinking Charcoal. :unsure:
I was going to name him Zeus as a homage to the original prototype game, but he has a weakness to electricity, so I thought that would be silly. So I named him Titan to keep it similar, and I feel it actually turned out well. Especially when he turned into an actual Titan.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Public Opinion : 80
Goverment Opinion : -200
Eh not bad for self proclaimed vigilante
how about you guys?

Edit:Michael is so badass
this dude doesnt hesitate throwing hand with a literall fucking Pikachu and Chernobyl demon at the same night
shame he will end up like alice's father tho unless the Second or whatever monster parent he got can counter the negative effect of aldain serum
How the hell did you get yours that low? :KEK:

My main is like the opposite. Public Opinion was 275(if I remember right, I'll have to check) while Government Opinion was 90. It's probably going to hit the negative on my High Corruption because I'm definitely slaughtering those cops in the mall.

And yeah, Michael's parent is the 2nd. That thug he brought got infected by the lighting crystal one.

So now we know and saw that

The 1st = Jake's Parent
The 2nd = Michael's Parent
The 3rd or 4th = MC's and Ella's
The 5th = ???
The 6th = ???

The Fairy is definitely not a Numbered after this update. He's most likely like Darkravn or served one of them.

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
Got me here. Now I really wana enjoy the scene but im not gay if i am not gay why do i want to enjoy that scene? Im thinking I better scape this part or maybe I will watch the scene and wont read the texts.......

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
How the hell did you get yours that low? :KEK:

My main is like the opposite. Public Opinion was 275(if I remember right, I'll have to check) while Government Opinion was 90. It's probably going to hit the negative on my High Corruption because I'm definitely slaughtering those cops in the mall.

And yeah, Michael's parent is the 2nd. That thug he brought got infected by the lighting crystal one.

So now we know and saw that

The 1st = Jake's Parent
The 2nd = Michael's Parent
The 3rd or 4th = MC's and Ella's
The 5th = ???
The 6th = ???

The Fairy is definitely not a Numbered after this update. He's most likely like Darkravn or served one of them.
I told demi to harras the pigs then slaughter them in mall event
and yeah i realize our monster parent is rather "simple" in their design unlike jake,michael or demi(Best monster design so far imo)hell even clone daryl looks fucking terrifying

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I told demi to harras the pigs then slaughter them in mall event
and yeah i realize our monster parent is rather "simple" in their design unlike jake,michael or demi(Best monster design so far imo)hell even clone daryl looks fucking terrifying
Our parent's simple design makes sense. In that they can transform into any appearance themselves. There was some little drops of info this update about the 4th but I'll get to that all later when I finish my other playthrough. I'll also check if it alters if the 3rd is my "father".

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
Public Opinion : 80
Goverment Opinion : -200
Eh not bad for self proclaimed vigilante
how about you guys?

Edit:Michael is so badass
this dude doesnt hesitate throwing hand with a literall fucking Pikachu and Chernobyl demon at the same night
shame he will end up like alice's father tho unless the Second or whatever monster parent he got can counter the negative effect of aldain serum
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
They expect a peaceful negoitation while bringing a fucking 50 bmg anti materiel rifle
yeah good luck with that prime minister

Bringing a 50 bmg to fight you is the equivalent of bringing a tazer to a drug meet. Everyone knows that shit isnt going to kill you. Incapacitate at best, which is really what they were there for, to bring you in. If you resisted they would use force. They acted retarded but it wasn't their goal to kill you. I didn't see the benefit of killing the cops, there is no reason to do it and would just make me look bad to the public and government. Not killing them is the smart play because then you come out looking like roses while the cops make a fool of themselves.

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
My hero name is "Darkness". Everyone sounded edgy as hell talking about the world needs Darkness on the news. :KEK:

My MC name is Lucian
My FMC name is Lucy(yes, there's another Lucy in game)
Lol I named mine darkness too. It seemed obvious.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes