MidnightJack

Sep 15, 2020
didn't we just learn he has been covering for the MC for some reason? even against orders?
It sounded like he let the heart eating monster go due to orders, which is highly sus
From what we have right now, we can assume They Had to Go Back in Time.
The question you should be asking for is not How, but Why?
Something happened, something Bad. Bad enough that the timeline they had was Unsalvageable.
The MC is involved, they know it and Deus knows it.

Reactions: Harathorne

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
I can tell you are a girl lol. As a guy who is not a virgin, hot girls like this not being virgins (especially in a fucking college setting) and being open about it is realistic. I understand that not having pure virgin waifus can be a turn off in an H-game, but for me, it works because this game is being written in a more realistic way. Having all these hot chicks be pure innocent virgins would kinda break the immersion of the story.

As for the MC being a pussy well, that's subjective to an extent. Some of the writing may be kinda cringy, I dont think that particular line is anything to get hung up about, remember the MC just recently went from being a kissless virgin manlet that had no hope of even getting laid to a turbo 6ft8 gigachad banging the hottest girls at the top college in the world. Of course his mindset isnt going to change overnight. When I first lost my virginity I didnt even come close to cumming in my girlfriend at the time but I panicked so hard I made her take plan B the next day (she was understandably confused but went along with it anyway). Later I mellowed out.

Lastly, your comments about the MC's weird "pillow talk" and wanting to know more about the girls ex's and body count. Idk about other guys but I actually tend to have the same "fixation." I think its a natural urge in a man to know these things about the girls he is with. As for the reasons why, I'll leave that for another day.

The dialogue in this game is getting worse and worse. Between every damn female being very open about not being virgins and the mc constantly saying and doing stupid shit I personally wouldn't if I actually had a choice. It's really immersion breaking but I don't wanna just hold Ctrl to see the fight scenes and story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
Not sure if this image has been posted here previously, but per WWs discord server, it was a sneak peak of Superhuman 2 where the art will be made using DALL-E-2:
1664490164203.png

Moving on!

Anyone else think that there's more to the dad than just being sketchy? My theory is that he may be apart of HERO. Hear me out, he's lied to the MC all his life on how his mother died and how he received the scar on his eyes, so why lie? Sure it could be a very traumatic experience; losing your wife or perhaps her being killed... but I don't think that's the full story. The dad doesn't seem like the type of guy who's apart of the government or being a spy of some kind - the Prime Minister of the sector they live in (Tiffanys father) knows who the MCs dad is. How would someone who is basically the governor/president of a sector know some random ass guy, who to our knowledge is just a sketchy nobody? It isn't like the MC grew up in a mansion and his dad was some politician holding power; instead they seem to be living a decent life in the suburbs. It's not a place where someone of power would live as we've seen with Alice and Tiffany having mansions as their fathers are big shots. His father had to blackmail the dean to get the MC enrolled in college, where other students who come from prestigious families just buy their way in with large donations. So what am I getting at? Well let's wrap back around to how the MCs mother is dead. The MC has no memory of her death or how he got his scar, his father told him multiple different stories, each story told is different with no concrete reason of her death or the scar. Iirc, the MC speculated that his mother may have been killed by a monster and I think that may be the case. So what if the MCs father pulled some Supernatural (the show) job switch like Sam and Dean where Sam dropped out of college to go look for their dad, or even how their dad dropped everything and dedicated his entire life to finding the demon who killed his wife (Sam and Deans mother)? It seems plausible that he would want revenge against the monster who killed his wife and along the way, he very well likely could've ran into HERO and been recruited. Then at the end of this update, the teleportation supe teleports the MC, Alice, Deryl, and Michael who knows where right before they're about to either leave the sector, or go meet with the Supreme Prime Minister. What if she's bringing them to some HERO facility and *poof*, the MCs dad is there which explains him being so cagey and absent in the MCs life? There's no evidence that he's a supe himself, but he could be some sort of commander in HERO if it's true. It would be a good explanation as to why he travels the world and is very secretive. There's little evidence to back this theory, but I think the logic is there :ROFLMAO:. Keeping on a similar topic, how/why was the MC infected by 2 monsters instead of only 1 as every other supe seems to have been? Seeing as how the mothers death and his scar look to go hand and hand with each other, if a monster did kill his mother, maybe the monster also did something to the MC which could explain his scar. Could that be what makes the MC so special that he receives the powers of 2 monsters and that his body/mind was able to handle a double infection?

On another note, I think the MC may reach his third evolution next update. There's been a decent amount of focus on the MC wanting to reach his 3rd evolution and other characters like Alice, Deryl and Michael wanting to reach their 2nd evolution. The MC also spoke to Ella about reaching his 3rd evolution where she stressed him needing to evolve and how evolution 3 is a giant step above evolution 2. Then we have Deus (Deuz?) who gave that giant raven some sort of gem flesh thing that I suspect gives him a lot of power. Deus also seems to be interested in the MC as he introduced himself when the MC infiltrated HERO a while back, and as Tiffanys father and that doctor figured out that Deus withheld intel about the MC from them. I think Deus has some sort of power related to precognition or the ability to see the past/future. He's also on the team where the members where all evolution 4/5 and he just casually strolled up to the raven after the raven slaughtered a bunch of people in a restaurant, so it seems that he's a very strong supe. Could the MC be faced against the raven next in a future update where he pushes himself into his 3rd evolution? He already fought the raven for a short period of time until the 'second' monster came down to give Michael powers and then the raven flew away. Right now it seems the MC may be able to hold his own against the raven, but that gem thing that Deus gave him likely empowers him, which imo would make the MC push himself over his limit forcing his 3rd evolution. But then we're left with "why is Deus interested in the MC"? I surely don't have that answer, so maybe we'll find out next update. To finish off this post, seeing as Superhuman is currently on version .9, it seems this season (chapter, or whatever you want to call it) may be coming to an end with V1 coming after .9, but there's no guarantee that WW follows this way of labeling releases. And what better end than to have the MC reach his third evolution which leads into Superhuman 2 where he has to reach his 4th and later 5th evolution. Increasing his evolution twice in this VN from evolution 1-2 in the Klaus fight, and maybe from 2-3 in a fight next update, then having him reach his 4th and 5th evolution in the sequel seems pretty logical to me; having 2 evolutions per VN. Seeing how the sequel to my knowledge is confirmed, the MC reaching his third evolution would be a good ending for this part of the story.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
To be honest, I never cared if a love interest was a virgin or not in these games. As a Milf Enjoyer, that's the last thing to cross my mind when I'm about to fuck someone else's wife or mom(my own if I'm feeling family friendly). It's a game at the end of the day. That's not me saying I want a love interest that sleeps around with everyone. It's more that I'm not jealous at some encounter they may have had before or even after we met. Especially faceless one's we'll never hear about or see at all.

Even when it was revealed that Jared slept with Emily in the past. I didn't give a shit and still fucked the hell out of that thicc ass goth chick. That's all I have to say on the topic though. People are entitled to feel how they feel about that stuff. I personally don't care all that much.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
To be honest, I never cared if a love interest was a virgin or not in these games. As a Milf Enjoyer, that's the last thing to cross my mind when I'm about to fuck someone else's wife or mom(my own if I'm feeling family friendly). It's a game at the end of the day. That's not me saying I want a love interest that sleeps around with everyone. It's more that I'm not jealous at some encounter they may have had before or even after we met. Especially faceless one's we'll never hear about or see at all.

Even when it was revealed that Jared slept with Emily in the past. I didn't give a shit and still fucked the hell out of that thicc ass goth chick. That's all I have to say on the topic though. People are entitled to feel how they feel about that stuff. I personally don't care all that much.
Finding a virgin in today's world is rough, especially with the open dipravity of today's youth. It's wrong to hold something like virginity loss against someone, male or female.

• Angry
Reactions: NotSoTasty

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
You had to say her name.... :cry:

Danica!!!
I really hope we see more of Danica, I'm trying to go a REALLY corrupt route; while also trying to sleep with as many people as possible. In sparing Danica, I had to miss out on seeing the Ancient Monster during the Giant Monster fight, and that sucked. Along with having to spare the fat sponsor so he could pay for the Secretary Lucy (another body count). It's really hard being an evil harem master...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
From what we have right now, we can assume They Had to Go Back in Time.
The question you should be asking for is not How, but Why?
Something happened, something Bad. Bad enough that the timeline they had was Unsalvageable.
The MC is involved, they know it and Deus knows it.
wait what? time travel?
I thought it was teleportation and awareness of current events or at most precognition.

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017

Not sure if this image has been posted here previously, but per WWs discord server, it was a sneak peak of Superhuman 2 where the art will be made using DALL-E-2:
View attachment 2072335

Moving on!

Anyone else think that there's more to the dad than just being sketchy? My theory is that he may be apart of HERO. Hear me out, he's lied to the MC all his life on how his mother died and how he received the scar on his eyes, so why lie? Sure it could be a very traumatic experience; losing your wife or perhaps her being killed... but I don't think that's the full story. The dad doesn't seem like the type of guy who's apart of the government or being a spy of some kind - the Prime Minister of the sector they live in (Tiffanys father) knows who the MCs dad is. How would someone who is basically the governor/president of a sector know some random ass guy, who to our knowledge is just a sketchy nobody? It isn't like the MC grew up in a mansion and his dad was some politician holding power; instead they seem to be living a decent life in the suburbs. It's not a place where someone of power would live as we've seen with Alice and Tiffany having mansions as their fathers are big shots. His father had to blackmail the dean to get the MC enrolled in college, where other students who come from prestigious families just buy their way in with large donations. So what am I getting at? Well let's wrap back around to how the MCs mother is dead. The MC has no memory of her death or how he got his scar, his father told him multiple different stories, each story told is different with no concrete reason of her death or the scar. Iirc, the MC speculated that his mother may have been killed by a monster and I think that may be the case. So what if the MCs father pulled some Supernatural (the show) job switch like Sam and Dean where Sam dropped out of college to go look for their dad, or even how their dad dropped everything and dedicated his entire life to finding the demon who killed his wife (Sam and Deans mother)? It seems plausible that he would want revenge against the monster who killed his wife and along the way, he very well likely could've ran into HERO and been recruited. Then at the end of this update, the teleportation supe teleports the MC, Alice, Deryl, and Michael who knows where right before they're about to either leave the sector, or go meet with the Supreme Prime Minister. What if she's bringing them to some HERO facility and *poof*, the MCs dad is there which explains him being so cagey and absent in the MCs life? There's no evidence that he's a supe himself, but he could be some sort of commander in HERO if it's true. It would be a good explanation as to why he travels the world and is very secretive. There's little evidence to back this theory, but I think the logic is there :ROFLMAO:. Keeping on a similar topic, how/why was the MC infected by 2 monsters instead of only 1 as every other supe seems to have been? Seeing as how the mothers death and his scar look to go hand and hand with each other, if a monster did kill his mother, maybe the monster also did something to the MC which could explain his scar. Could that be what makes the MC so special that he receives the powers of 2 monsters and that his body/mind was able to handle a double infection?

On another note, I think the MC may reach his third evolution next update. There's been a decent amount of focus on the MC wanting to reach his 3rd evolution and other characters like Alice, Deryl and Michael wanting to reach their 2nd evolution. The MC also spoke to Ella about reaching his 3rd evolution where she stressed him needing to evolve and how evolution 3 is a giant step above evolution 2. Then we have Deus (Deuz?) who gave that giant raven some sort of gem flesh thing that I suspect gives him a lot of power. Deus also seems to be interested in the MC as he introduced himself when the MC infiltrated HERO a while back, and as Tiffanys father and that doctor figured out that Deus withheld intel about the MC from them. I think Deus has some sort of power related to precognition or the ability to see the past/future. He's also on the team where the members where all evolution 4/5 and he just casually strolled up to the raven after the raven slaughtered a bunch of people in a restaurant, so it seems that he's a very strong supe. Could the MC be faced against the raven next in a future update where he pushes himself into his 3rd evolution? He already fought the raven for a short period of time until the 'second' monster came down to give Michael powers and then the raven flew away. Right now it seems the MC may be able to hold his own against the raven, but that gem thing that Deus gave him likely empowers him, which imo would make the MC push himself over his limit forcing his 3rd evolution. But then we're left with "why is Deus interested in the MC"? I surely don't have that answer, so maybe we'll find out next update. To finish off this post, seeing as Superhuman is currently on version .9, it seems this season (chapter, or whatever you want to call it) may be coming to an end with V1 coming after .9, but there's no guarantee that WW follows this way of labeling releases. And what better end than to have the MC reach his third evolution which leads into Superhuman 2 where he has to reach his 4th and later 5th evolution. Increasing his evolution twice in this VN from evolution 1-2 in the Klaus fight, and maybe from 2-3 in a fight next update, then having him reach his 4th and 5th evolution in the sequel seems pretty logical to me; having 2 evolutions per VN. Seeing how the sequel to my knowledge is confirmed, the MC reaching his third evolution would be a good ending for this part of the story.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

Exactly my throughts
Astonishing if we reached the point to use fake info to hype up

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Dysphorika DrakoGhoul

Did you change your views or added more to your thoughts on

1)The war of the moon and sea ? (feels like MCU civil war)

2)Charlie's Geass on MC

3)What did you ask steph ? (personally I asked her sisters hand in marriage cuz she's adorable)

4)The finger Shadow gives us, along with the eye(should we not take the horn)

5)MC's power

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Dysphorika DrakoGhoul

2)Charlie's Geass on MC

3)What did you ask steph ? (personally I asked her sisters hand in marriage cuz she's adorable)

5)MC's power
I would say not a lot changed for me. This update confirmed some of my own theories. Some stuff did get me thinking in other directions, mostly monster related.

I said Deus would do whatever to make sure the future he saw involving the MC happens. Including letting innocent people die and even revealing the MC's identity, if he thought it would lead to whatever he saw. Guess what happened this update? He let Darkravn kill several people and gave him his item back. He also let the MC's identity be leaked, even though he could've prevented it(according to Hero). The cherry on top was that the higher ups at M-Corp/Hero always knew the MC's Identity.

On the Monster side of things, my guess that the Numbered can't stay on earth for too long(I have an old theory for that somewhere in this thread) seemed to be spot on. We saw this when the 2nd arrived and it lines up with why we never see the 3rd or 4th all that much. Darkravn also alluded to their being a huge conflict between the monsters when he said his enemy has appeared(the 2nd?), which is another thing I thought happened at some point. He also tries to kill the MC faster if he mentions being friendly with the Fairy.

Only thing that threw me for a loop was the avatar stuff of the Lord, that Darkravn mentioned. Originally, I thought he was an avatar or some kind of apostle of it but the way he made it seem, I think all of the numbered are the avatars/pieces of this Dark God/Lord in some form with the 4th being "it's memory". That part I'm not sure. Or these could be a different section of monsters entirely, who Darkravn's on the side of, who're invading with the intention of killing off the Numbered. I'll have to see something first before I can confirm my thought I have. As you can see, it's kind of a jumbled mess at the moment for me.

So yeah, that's where I'm at currently. I still haven't played my high corruption route just yet. I'll leave some thoughts hanging for now until I see if anything changes. I'll also look through my older posts to see what else I noticed but might've overlooked currently. This is probably one of the few games on this site that I've put so much thinking into the story/lore.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Dysphorika DrakoGhoul

2)Charlie's Geass on MC

5)MC's power
To be fair, Dyspho, Drako and myself often discuss theories and crossreference scenes after big lore-dumping updates. We've been doing to for 3 or 4 versions at this point. So our individual theories are bound to slightly rafine as time goes on, especially with Drako often combing through high corruption versus low/no corruption.
Not that we necessarily completely jump shark, but as we get more tidbits, we either remove disproven theories or make the ones left more precise.

Though we've been discussing less this time around, I guess. But we're likely the three biggest theorizers in this thread. :KEK:

But yeah, of course as more info comes with updates, theories and opinions shift slightly, that's just logical.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I really hope we see more of Danica, I'm trying to go a REALLY corrupt route; while also trying to sleep with as many people as possible. In sparing Danica, I had to miss out on seeing the Ancient Monster during the Giant Monster fight, and that sucked. Along with having to spare the fat sponsor so he could pay for the Secretary Lucy (another body count). It's really hard being an evil harem master...
I just saw this today, so my bad for the late reply. You can keep Danica alive and still get the scene with Mother(The 4th). You just got to kill Bailey right before the Minyak scene. You only need 6 corruption to get it to show, I think. Bailey dies in the future regardless(for now) so you can off her. Danica too sadly.

I forgot to kill Danica when I was trying to do a max corruption run and got that scene Minyak scene still. Also remember to fight Jake in the prison and eat him at the end of your fight with Deryl. You'll see the 4th again but now with the 1st involved in both encounters. If you haven't already.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, nice update, but it would have been good to know before you can pick all the options, then i had 12 savegames less ^^
Too bad the cheerleader scene is futa crap, i really hoped for a lesbian threesome -,-
Did i pick a wrong order or is there really no sex with emily and CHRISTIE? I would have thought at least the last one would jump me right away, after her talking about beasty stuff i'm more surprised there was nothing at all then i would have been about a real doggy style breeding ^^

Finding a virgin in today's world is rough, especially with the open dipravity of today's youth. It's wrong to hold something like virginity loss against someone, male or female.
Not really hard to find legal virgins here, but i really hate definition-lies. A virgin is a physical virgin, not some dildo-rider or "that loser dont counts". Personally i prefer virgins, as lesbian its always an annoying thought to eat a pussy some dick could have defiled...

• Angry
Reactions: GaRbS
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes