Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
WeirdWorld , just got to the part where Tiffany confronted the MC. This is beyond any borders of stupidness:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you made up a guy who can read minds by touching people and take on their appearance, getting fucked up by random cunt? He can easily get any information about blackmail material, destroy evidence, take the form of a blackmailer, record a suicide speech and throw the corpse of Tiffany from a skyscraper, for example. Or solve the problem in a dozen other ways.
OMFG, not even leaving a chance, so lame...

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
WeirdWorld , just got to the part where Tiffany confronted the MC. This is beyond any borders of stupidness:

So you made up a guy who can read minds by touching people and take on their appearance, getting fucked up by random cunt? He can easily get any information about blackmail material, destroy evidence, take the form of a blackmailer, record a suicide speech and throw the corpse of Tiffany from a skyscraper, for example. Or solve the problem in a dozen other ways.
You'll learn why she's not a "random cunt" soon and how the MC would've been wiped from existence if he harmed her as you progress the story.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
While this is true, you dont know it at this point of the story, but you know you can silence her or get the evidence without any problems.
That's why I said they would learn as the story progressed. I guess the dev could've put an option there to attack or threaten Tiffany but you would've also likely experience a dead end(knowing what we know) and learned the hard way.

Either way, you'd be frustrated in the end.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
That's why I said they would learn as the story progressed. I guess the dev could've put an option there to attack or threaten Tiffany but you would've also likely experience a dead end(knowing what we know) and learned the hard way.

Either way, you'd be frustrated in the end.
As a lot of situations on this game.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020

You should seriously just... I dunno... Finish the actual released content before throwing shit at the dev for what you decide is stupid bullshit ?
Honestly, since you don't have anywhere near all the information about both characters and story, for now you probably should just not judge. And you should especially shut up if that leads to shitting on the scenario and the characters you know nothing about yet.

I gotta ask, what did you guys name your 'hero'? I'm thinking Charcoal. :unsure:
Went with "Obsidian". First thing that came to mind, followed the looks of his armor, and had enough of a cool vibe to be fitting.
At least if you forget that real life obsidian is brittle as fuck, like I did at the time. :KEK:

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Not sure if this image has been posted here previously, but per WWs discord server, it was a sneak peak of Superhuman 2 where the art will be made using DALL-E-2:
View attachment 2072335

Moving on!

Anyone else think that there's more to the dad than just being sketchy? My theory is that he may be apart of HERO. Hear me out, he's lied to the MC all his life on how his mother died and how he received the scar on his eyes, so why lie? Sure it could be a very traumatic experience; losing your wife or perhaps her being killed... but I don't think that's the full story. The dad doesn't seem like the type of guy who's apart of the government or being a spy of some kind - the Prime Minister of the sector they live in (Tiffanys father) knows who the MCs dad is. How would someone who is basically the governor/president of a sector know some random ass guy, who to our knowledge is just a sketchy nobody? It isn't like the MC grew up in a mansion and his dad was some politician holding power; instead they seem to be living a decent life in the suburbs. It's not a place where someone of power would live as we've seen with Alice and Tiffany having mansions as their fathers are big shots. His father had to blackmail the dean to get the MC enrolled in college, where other students who come from prestigious families just buy their way in with large donations. So what am I getting at? Well let's wrap back around to how the MCs mother is dead. The MC has no memory of her death or how he got his scar, his father told him multiple different stories, each story told is different with no concrete reason of her death or the scar. Iirc, the MC speculated that his mother may have been killed by a monster and I think that may be the case. So what if the MCs father pulled some Supernatural (the show) job switch like Sam and Dean where Sam dropped out of college to go look for their dad, or even how their dad dropped everything and dedicated his entire life to finding the demon who killed his wife (Sam and Deans mother)? It seems plausible that he would want revenge against the monster who killed his wife and along the way, he very well likely could've ran into HERO and been recruited. Then at the end of this update, the teleportation supe teleports the MC, Alice, Deryl, and Michael who knows where right before they're about to either leave the sector, or go meet with the Supreme Prime Minister. What if she's bringing them to some HERO facility and *poof*, the MCs dad is there which explains him being so cagey and absent in the MCs life? There's no evidence that he's a supe himself, but he could be some sort of commander in HERO if it's true. It would be a good explanation as to why he travels the world and is very secretive. There's little evidence to back this theory, but I think the logic is there :ROFLMAO:. Keeping on a similar topic, how/why was the MC infected by 2 monsters instead of only 1 as every other supe seems to have been? Seeing as how the mothers death and his scar look to go hand and hand with each other, if a monster did kill his mother, maybe the monster also did something to the MC which could explain his scar. Could that be what makes the MC so special that he receives the powers of 2 monsters and that his body/mind was able to handle a double infection?

On another note, I think the MC may reach his third evolution next update. There's been a decent amount of focus on the MC wanting to reach his 3rd evolution and other characters like Alice, Deryl and Michael wanting to reach their 2nd evolution. The MC also spoke to Ella about reaching his 3rd evolution where she stressed him needing to evolve and how evolution 3 is a giant step above evolution 2. Then we have Deus (Deuz?) who gave that giant raven some sort of gem flesh thing that I suspect gives him a lot of power. Deus also seems to be interested in the MC as he introduced himself when the MC infiltrated HERO a while back, and as Tiffanys father and that doctor figured out that Deus withheld intel about the MC from them. I think Deus has some sort of power related to precognition or the ability to see the past/future. He's also on the team where the members where all evolution 4/5 and he just casually strolled up to the raven after the raven slaughtered a bunch of people in a restaurant, so it seems that he's a very strong supe. Could the MC be faced against the raven next in a future update where he pushes himself into his 3rd evolution? He already fought the raven for a short period of time until the 'second' monster came down to give Michael powers and then the raven flew away. Right now it seems the MC may be able to hold his own against the raven, but that gem thing that Deus gave him likely empowers him, which imo would make the MC push himself over his limit forcing his 3rd evolution. But then we're left with "why is Deus interested in the MC"? I surely don't have that answer, so maybe we'll find out next update. To finish off this post, seeing as Superhuman is currently on version .9, it seems this season (chapter, or whatever you want to call it) may be coming to an end with V1 coming after .9, but there's no guarantee that WW follows this way of labeling releases. And what better end than to have the MC reach his third evolution which leads into Superhuman 2 where he has to reach his 4th and later 5th evolution. Increasing his evolution twice in this VN from evolution 1-2 in the Klaus fight, and maybe from 2-3 in a fight next update, then having him reach his 4th and 5th evolution in the sequel seems pretty logical to me; having 2 evolutions per VN. Seeing how the sequel to my knowledge is confirmed, the MC reaching his third evolution would be a good ending for this part of the story.
For some reason, i feeling that the Dad might have something with the division-M. Not really sure why, just a guess...

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
You should seriously just... I dunno... Finish the actual released content before throwing shit at the dev for what you decide is stupid bullshit ?
Honestly, since you don't have anywhere near all the information about both characters and story, for now you probably should just not judge. And you should especially shut up if that leads to shitting on the scenario and the characters you know nothing about yet.
Lol it was not enough for some of dev's dogs to shut me up. I'm fucking sure, when i go through the story, i'll easily fuck you up on that: "since you don't have anywhere near all the information".
Do you really want to bet now that what happens next in the story somehow precludes the possibility of killing her without evidence at the point I mentioned?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Lol it was not enough for some of dev's dogs to shut me up. I'm fucking sure, when i go through the story, i'll easily fuck you up on that: "since you don't have anywhere near all the information".
Really ? The "how much does the dev pay you to defend them" line of bullshit ? Fucking hell kid, you need to stop getting high on your own farts.

Reactions: PotatoFace26

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
This argument just doesn't make any sense. It's not relevant to the consistency of the scene at that moment of the story; the protagonist shouldn't react to things he doesn't and can't know at that point.

I don't get why people need to be so defensive about every little bit of the game. It's not some divine perfection that's without any flaws. There's clearly bits that are more forced for reasons of plot progression than others. Maybe you don't agree with that, fine, you don't have to; but maybe just leave it once in a while?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
This argument just doesn't make any sense. It's not relevant to the consistency of the scene at that moment of the story; the protagonist shouldn't react to things he doesn't and can't know at that point.
Yeah. If, for you, the only logical way the MC should react is "bitch, you think you can do anything ?" and kill people the second they aren't nice to him.
Ever heard of morals ? Just because the guy's more powerfull than a human doesn't mean he's gonna start offing anyone slightly annoying. The guy's humanity didn't fuck off the second he got powers. So yeah, it does make sense for him to not immediatly jump to killed Tiff, wiping any trace of himself ans posing for her to make a fake suicide note.
It's actually more human and logical to not react like a fucking moron and bide your time to figure things out.

If your answer to anything trying to push you to do something is trying to go the kill/destroy route, you have issues you should talk about with a profesionnal.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes