PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
"Or solve the problem in a dozen other ways."
... exactly why I'm saying "just don't get so crazy defensive". Nobody's saying anything of that sort.

Besides, our oh-so-morale human protagonist immediately gets in bed with organized crime and has no problem with that, apparently. One of the weaker bits of the story as far as I'm concerned, precisely because he shouldn't so happily go along with that for no good reason at that point.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Besides, our oh-so-morale human protagonist immediately gets in bed with organized crime and has no problem with that, apparently. One of the weaker bits of the story as far as I'm concerned, precisely because he shouldn't so happily go along with that for no good reason at that point.
There's quite a fucking leap between hanging with a crime family and faking the suicide of the daughter of one of the most powerfull families in the fucking world... But if you want to consider the story is weak because the MC didn't immediatly retaliate, suit yourself.
You're free to write a better story.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This argument just doesn't make any sense. It's not relevant to the consistency of the scene at that moment of the story; the protagonist shouldn't react to things he doesn't and can't know at that point.

I don't get why people need to be so defensive about every little bit of the game. It's not some divine perfection that's without any flaws. There's clearly bits that are more forced for reasons of plot progression than others. Maybe you don't agree with that, fine, you don't have to; but maybe just leave it once in a while?
I mean, no one said the story was perfect? That has nothing to do with it and I'm not even sure why this point was brought up by you. I was just pointing out that Tiffany isn't some random cunt and even if the MC didn't know about her father controlling an army of superhumans, he would get killed right there if he had attacked or threatened her. The only difference is you would get a dead end instead, if it was implemented, which would still frustrate said person. It's really that simple. I didn't want to explain the whole thing because I didn't want to spoil them.

Is this game linear? Yes, no one even said it wasn't. Me saying what would happen to them, if the choice was there, doesn't mean I'm denying the linear nature of the game. The Tiffany stuff is mean't to happen and you're not allowed to deviate from it.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Yeah. If, for you, the only logical way the MC should react is "bitch, you think you can do anything ?" and kill people the second they aren't nice to him.
Ever heard of morals ? Just because the guy's more powerfull than a human doesn't mean he's gonna start offing anyone slightly annoying. The guy's humanity didn't fuck off the second he got powers. So yeah, it does make sense for him to not immediatly jump to killed Tiff, wiping any trace of himself ans posing for her to make a fake suicide note.
It's actually more human and logical to not react like a fucking moron and bide your time to figure things out.

If your answer to anything trying to push you to do something is trying to go the kill/destroy route, you have issues you should to about with a profesionnal.
... And that's why in some media (like marvel) exists in world the thinking of "augmented humans" that are dangerous because can do things normal humans cannot and make treats to limit them (Sokovia accords)
"Or solve the problem in a dozen other ways."
... exactly why I'm saying "just don't get so crazy defensive". Nobody's saying anything of that sort.

Oh, this site is full of games with nonsense plot and I don't see nobody complaining about.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I mean, no one said the story was perfect? That has nothing to do with it and I'm not even sure why this point was brought up by you. I was just pointing out that Tiffany isn't some random cunt and even if the MC didn't know about her father controlling an army of superhumans, he would get killed right there if he had attacked or threatened her. The only difference is you would get a dead end instead, if it was implemented, which would still frustrate said person. It's really that simple. I didn't want to explain the whole thing because I didn't want to spoil them.

Is this game linear? Yes, no one even said it wasn't. Me saying what would happen to them, if the choice was there, doesn't mean I'm denying the linear nature of the game. The Tiffany stuff is mean't to happen and you're not allowed to deviate from it.
If I remember correctly in one of the last scenes with her, she is afraid she is being bugged and maybe all she talks with MC is being recorded, but maybe is just me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
hey, have anyone made a walkthrough for v0.9b yet?
No joke, a walkthrough would be way too hard to make for this game. As someone who's played through multiple playthroughs, you'll be stressed trying to see everything. I have stuff that even I missed because it's too hard to balance working towards certain choices and making sure your character is powerful enough. I still haven't seen the sex scene with Tess at the frat party.

Reactions: Dysphorika

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If I remember correctly in one of the last scenes with her, she is afraid she is being bugged and maybe all she talks with MC is being recorded, but maybe is just me.
I don't recall at the moment but it wouldn't even surprise me, to be honest. With her dad being the leader of M-Corp and Hero, you know.

Reactions: Dysphorika

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
I mean, no one said the story was perfect?
In that case no need to be so defensive whenever anyone brings up anything.

This sort of reaction
You're free to write a better story.
is pointless nonsense and just completely unnecessary.

There's quite a fucking leap between hanging with a crime family and faking the suicide of the daughter of one of the most powerfull families in the fucking world... But if you want to consider the story is weak because the MC didn't immediatly retaliate, suit yourself.
Nobody said the latter, nobody claimed the former is the only option. But sure.

Reactions: ARB582

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I gotta ask, what did you guys name your 'hero'? I'm thinking Charcoal. :unsure:
I named mine Blackheart, since his armored form reminded me of the Marvel character. Good thing that he got a tail to look even more like him. Now we just need spikes and forearm blades :KEK:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

This sort of reaction

How is me telling someone, casually, what would happen in the event of said action towards Tiffany being "defensive" or that the story is "perfection"? Are we not allowed to discuss anything now? In fact, I was polite in my response to their post.

This is a discussion thread about the game. Discussions are going to happen. I didn't label the guy a hater or even response negatively towards any of his post. Meanwhile, you're throwing around accusations at everyone for just talking. Which, no offense, is just as uncalled for and completely unnecessary.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I name him Nero. In Italian it mean black and in latin it mean "the strong one", pretty cool, right ? Took me quite some time to come up with that name ;-;
I probably would have used that too in reference to Nero Chaos from Tsukihime, whose powers remind me of the MC. Maybe I'll use it for my corruption playthrough.
I was going to name him Zeus as a homage to the original prototype game, but he has a weakness to electricity, so I thought that would be silly. So I named him Titan to keep it similar, and I feel it actually turned out well. Especially when he turned into an actual Titan.
The Titans were also defeated by Zeus so that adds up with the weakness.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I know this has probably been asked previously, but I'm curious theories and guess work is welcome:

What are the Evolution levels of the Superhumans AND Monsters we've met so far? (v0.9b, order is loose so add your input)

Evolution Level 1:
Demi=Low 1
Bailey= Low 1
Miscellaneous Monsters=Lowish 1
Kenny=Lowish 1
Mother(Kenny and Bailey)=1
Angela Monster=1 (op circumstance)
Oscar=1
Danica=1
Michael=1 (for now, could have an op power)
City Monster=1 (op circumstance i.e absorbtion)
Alice=1 (gravitron bomb)
Klaus=High 1 (op circumstance and power)
Deryl=Higher 1(op power/potential, went toe to toe with two lvl 2s via a proxy)

Evolution Level 2:
Tiffany=Low 2( complete guess she'll be a 2 right off the bat, or maybe High 1 with an op power)
Laurine(HERO that went after Ella)=Low 2
Jake=2 (power wasn't the best, powerful but bit of a Danica flaw)
MC=High 2 (op power, on the verge of evolution)
Leigong(Michael's Monster)=Higher 2 (maybe 3, took a lot of explosives)

Evolution Level 3:
3rd Ella Sibling=3? (never trust the quiet ones)
Cole=3 (maybe even High 3 or he's just cocky)
Zara=High 3 (pretty much in the same place as Cole, though she seems to command more authority)
Valravan=High 3 (was probably a Low 3 but with what Deus gave him plus all the hearts, he's probably High 3)
Charlie=Higher 3 (that little shit is hiding something, but still goes to Ella quite a bit which tells me all the "siblings" are below her pre evolution, can't believe we sat at the same table)

Evolution Level 4:
Ella's Giant Monster=High 4 (forget the name but he's probably op)

Evolution Level 5:
Ella=Low 5 (just got her evolution)
Alexis=Low 5 (injured by Ella and Jake, partnered with Clark)
Clark=Low 5 (he mentions there are 12 at lvl 5, and he is among the weakest, though he tends to stand back while Alexis fights making me think he's stronger than her)
Malik=5 (he's partnered with Nicolette so I assume he's on par with her lvl or atleast close)
Nicolette=Highish 5? (op power, definitely stronger than the rest we've seen so far, and is highly regarded for her ability within H.E.R.O)
Deus=High 5 (it's in the name, I mean come on)
Zack=Higher 5? (they said Deus would never be able to replace him, so perhaps Zack is stronger)
Michael's Power Giving Monster=Extreme 5 (probably similar to whatever fucked up Zack)

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
I know this has probably been asked previously, but I'm curious theories and guess work is welcome:

What are the Evolution levels of the Superhumans AND Monsters we've met so far? (v0.9b, order is loose so add your input)

Evolution Level 1:
Demi=Low 1
Bailey= Low 1
Kenny=Lowish 1
Oscar=1
Danica=1
Alice=1 (gravitron bomb)

Evolution Level 2:
Tiffany=Low 2( complete guess she'll be a 2 right off the bat, or maybe High 1 with an op power)

Evolution Level 3:
Zara=High 3 (pretty much in the same place as Cole, though she seems to command more authority)
Valravan=High 3 (was probably a Low 3 but with what Deus gave him plus all the hearts, he's probably High 3)
Charlie=Higher 3 (that little shit is hiding something, but still goes to Ella quite a bit which tells me all the "siblings" are below her pre evolution, can't believe we sat at the same table)

Evolution Level 4:

Evolution Level 5:
Clark=Low 5 (he mentions there are 12 at lvl 5, and he is among the weakest, though he tends to stand back while Alexis fights making me think he's stronger than her)
Malik=5 (he's partnered with Nicolette so I assume he's on par with her lvl or atleast close)
Nicolette=Highish 5? (op power, definitely stronger than the rest we've seen so far, and is highly regarded for her ability within H.E.R.O)
Zack=Higher 5? (they said Deus would never be able to replace him, so perhaps Zack is stronger)
Michael's Power Giving Monster=Extreme 5 (probably similar to whatever fucked up Zack)
Jake has pretty op powers, it's just that he got really bad luck with his opponents. The MC and Deryl's proxy countered his verbal commands. Leaving his options to only special commands. He also fought decently considering his lack of experience. Jake controlled Laurine with relative ease who was more or less his level with verbal commands. He also got Alexis to show him the lab, and she's a level 5. Clark kinda ruined that for him though.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Evolution Level 1:
Demi=Low 1
Bailey= Low 1
Kenny=Lowish 1
Oscar=1
Danica=1
Alice=1 (gravitron bomb)

Evolution Level 2:

Evolution Level 3:

Evolution Level 4:

Evolution Level 5:
------ Beyond lvl 5 or ??? ------
1 - Dark God
2 - Glowing Eye Monster
3 - the 2nd Monster
4 - The 4th, 3rd and 1st Monster
5 - The 5th and 6th Monster(???)
6 - 7th - 12th Numbered Monsters(dead)
7 - Tiffany's Monster Parent

----- Evolution lvl 5 -----
0 - Tiffany's Monster Parent
1 - Zack
2 - Nico
3 - Deus
4 - Other 7(or 12) lvl 5 Hero members
5 - Malik
6 - Alexis, Clark and Ella
7 - Danica's Monster Parent(possibly)
8 - Goliath's Monster Parent(???)

---- Evolution lvl 4 ----
1 - Danica's Monster Parent
2 or 3 - Fairy(full power)
3 or 2 - Valravn(full power)
3 or 4 - Goliath(Giant Monster)

--- Evolution lvl 3 ---
1 or 2 - Valravn or Darkravn(weakened)(probably got his name wrong)
2 or 1 - Fairy(weakened)
3 - Ella's older students
4 - Demi's Monster Parent
5 - Hero member Ella killed

-- Beyond Evolution lvl 2 --

1 - MC(via The 4th or 3rd)(Possibly higher)
2 - Jake(via The 1st)(Possibly Higher)

-- Evolution lvl 2 --
1 - MC
2 - Deryl(after monsterized)
3 or 1 - Crystal Lightning Monster
4 - Jake
5 - Superior Minyak
6 - Minyak(combined)
7 - Lvl 2 Hero Member Jake beat
8 - Oscar's Monster Parent
9 - Angelina's Monster Parent
10 - Minyak(singular)

- Evolution lvl 1 -
1 - Alice
2 - Tiffany(???)
3 - Klaus(artificial lvl 2)
4 or 3 - Michael
5 - Klaus(normal)
6 - Danica
7 or 8 - Deryl's Monster Parent
8 or 7 - Deryl(Normal)
9 - Oscar
10 - Thug turned by Lightning Monster
11 - Kenny
12 - Bailey
13 - Demi
14 - Angelina

Pretty much in order(from top to bottom). Some could be moved up a position or 2 but it's pretty much how I see it currently. Not definitive by any means.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Lol it was not enough for some of dev's dogs to shut me up. I'm fucking sure, when i go through the story, i'll easily fuck you up on that: "since you don't have anywhere near all the information".
Do you really want to bet now that what happens next in the story somehow precludes the possibility of killing her without evidence at the point I mentioned?

This sort of reaction

EZp3trWXQAEUD6N.jpg

this game is still on beta stage and you already complaining about itsy bitsy teenie weenie inconvenience
go fuck some t-rex you simpleton

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
this game is still on beta stage and you already complaining about itsy bitsy teenie weenie inconvenience
go fuck some t-rex you simpleton
Someone is definitely have no has no idea about things which can be justified by the "beta" mark.

This moment has nothing to do with bugs or "beta stage" and is already so closely inscribed in the storyline that it is already too late to change anything anyway and is clearly too troublesome to fix.
Another agressive pet dog, these wretched attempts to justify anything are hilarious.

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020

Evolution Level 1:
Demi=Low 1
Bailey= Low 1
Kenny=Lowish 1
Oscar=1
Danica=1
Alice=1 (gravitron bomb)

Evolution Level 2:

Evolution Level 3:

Evolution Level 4:

Evolution Level 5:
------ Beyond lvl 5 or ??? ------
1 - Dark God
2 - Glowing Eye Monster
3 - the 2nd Monster
4 - The 4th, 3rd and 1st Monster
5 - The 5th and 6th Monster(???)
6 - 7th - 12th Numbered Monsters(dead)
7 - Tiffany's Monster Parent

----- Evolution lvl 5 -----
0 - Tiffany's Monster Parent
1 - Zack
2 - Nico
3 - Deus
4 - Other 7(or 12) lvl 5 Hero members
5 - Malik
6 - Alexis, Clark and Ella
7 - Danica's Monster Parent(possibly)
8 - Goliath's Monster Parent(???)

---- Evolution lvl 4 ----
1 - Danica's Monster Parent
2 or 3 - Fairy(full power)
3 or 2 - Valravn(full power)
3 or 4 - Goliath(Giant Monster)

--- Evolution lvl 3 ---
1 or 2 - Valravn or Darkravn(weakened)(probably got his name wrong)
2 or 1 - Fairy(weakened)
3 - Ella's older students
4 - Demi's Monster Parent
5 - Hero member Ella killed

-- Beyond Evolution lvl 2 --

1 - MC(via The 4th or 3rd)(Possibly higher)
2 - Jake(via The 1st)(Possibly Higher)

-- Evolution lvl 2 --
1 - MC
2 - Deryl(after monsterized)
3 or 1 - Crystal Lightning Monster
4 - Jake
5 - Superior Minyak
6 - Minyak(combined)
7 - Lvl 2 Hero Member Jake beat
8 - Oscar's Monster Parent
9 - Angelina's Monster Parent
10 - Minyak(singular)

- Evolution lvl 1 -
1 - Alice
2 - Tiffany(???)
3 - Klaus(artificial lvl 2)
4 or 3 - Michael
5 - Klaus(normal)
6 - Danica
7 or 8 - Deryl's Monster Parent
8 or 7 - Deryl(Normal)
9 - Oscar
10 - Thug turned by Lightning Monster
11 - Kenny
12 - Bailey
13 - Demi
14 - Angelina

Pretty much in order(from top to bottom). Some could be moved up a position or 2 but it's pretty much how I see it currently. Not definitive by any means.
first of all, thank you for this detailed ranking.
man I hope mc can become stronger and not just in evolution levels. maybe some crazy super power like absorbing a part of some other peoples powers because at it stands now, even Michael and Alice who are lower can decimate us.
ella's students seem to have abilities like boilng people inside out or conditioning them which doesn't seem much but can be a pain especillay since mc just tanks different types of damage and can't avoid them.
let's not even count evo 4 and 5 which are beyond us at this point

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
first of all, thank you for this detailed ranking.
man I hope mc can become stronger and not just in evolution levels. maybe some crazy super power like absorbing a part of some other peoples powers because at it stands now, even Michael and Alice who are lower can decimate us.
ella's students seem to have abilities like boilng people inside out or conditioning them which doesn't seem much but can be a pain especillay since mc just tanks different types of damage and can't avoid them.
let's not even count evo 4 and 5 which are beyond us at this point
No problem. Also, as it is currently, the MC is still vastly stronger than Michael and Alice. When they reach Evolution lvl 2 they'll be on par or maybe even more stronger than the MC. Michael especially, since he'll potentially be a greater spawn like the MC but only if he unlocks his Radiation ability and accepts the 2nd Numbered.

As for the MC and his potential for new powers. It's anybody's guess. That's why I'm looking forward to Evolution lvl 3 so much. I can't wait to see how the dev implement it but first we got to survive our encounter with Hero and M-Corp.

For those that don't know what I mean by "greater spawn". From my own understanding, it's a superhuman turned by a numbered and is also linked to them via their souls. The MC was called that by Minyak and it's why she also wanted the MC's seed as it would lead to powerful children. Jake(maybe Ella as well) would be a greater spawn too. When you battle him, 4th also battles the 1st in prison. When you killed him in your final fight, the MC is sent to realm with the 1st, where he's about to be killed but the 4th and 3rd(assumed) takedown the 1st.

It's not confirmed or anything by the dev so feel free to interpret it all how you want. It's just how I understood it. Also, Valravn or Darkravn(I forgot his name again :KEK: ) hinted at not seeing a spawn from 4th in a while so I assume that either disproves Ella shares the same singular parent as us or maybe confirm that she's made by the one we didn't choose. It's still up in the air but she's the one that told the MC that they were turned by the same monster.

Reactions: myst0501
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes