myst0501

May 30, 2020
It's not confirmed or anything by the dev so feel free to interpret it all how you want. It's just how I understood it. Also, Valravn or Darkravn(I forgot his name again :KEK: ) hinted at not seeing a spawn from 4th in a while so I assume that either disproves Ella shares the same singular parent as us or maybe confirm that she's made by the one we didn't choose. It's still up in the air but she's the one that told the MC that they were turned by the same monster.
When you meet valravn as a spawn of the fourth they say thats rare, but if you are a spawn of the third they say something interesting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
No problem. Also, as it is currently, the MC is still vastly stronger than Michael and Alice. When they reach Evolution lvl 2 they'll be on par or maybe even more stronger than the MC. Michael especially, since he'll potentially be a greater spawn like the MC but only if he unlocks his Radiation ability and accepts the 2nd Numbered.
yeah these are some good points, but throughout the game, Mc suggests that because of her power and the way she uses it(gravity bomb and other things), she can potentially one shot him. and that's level 1
As for the MC and his potential for new powers. It's anybody's guess. That's why I'm looking forward to Evolution lvl 3 so much. I can't wait to see how the dev implement it but first we got to survive our encounter with Hero and M-Corp
yeah me too. but damn other monsters are baddass. I mean we have one of the most versatile abilities in game but others like Leigong and fairy have sheer destruction on their side.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
When you meet valravn as a spawn of the fourth they say thats rare, but if you are a spawn of the third they say something interesting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's nice to know actually. It slightly confirms my theory then. In regards to Ella being from the 3rd and now the other that the Numbered are the avatars he was talking about. Valravn calls the 4th the "Memory" and now we know the 3rd is the "Body".

This also leads me into other thoughts and maybe even confirm other's theories about the MC somehow inheriting both of their powers. Their names, Valravn called them, hint at it and so did that dead end with Ella about him inheriting both traits with the right amount of mutation. The 4th is called the "Memory" and what is one of the MC's special talents? Yep, being able to fully understand and absorb memories.

There's possibly more but I'll have to think about this more. I'll still playthrough with the 3rd at some point so I don't miss this stuff again. Thanks by the way. This is actually what I was referring to wanting to find out in my first post about this update. I just haven't had time to play with the 3rd as my monster parent since I've had to finish on my main and then go to my high corruption playthrough.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
Which of the 2 parents the MC can have is the 3rd (Body) and 4th (Memory)? I am not relating their names to their appearances.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
yeah these are some good points, but throughout the game, Mc suggests that because of her power and the way she uses it(gravity bomb and other things), she can potentially one shot him. and that's level 1

yeah me too. but damn other monsters are baddass. I mean we have one of the most versatile abilities in game but others like Leigong and fairy have sheer destruction on their side.
Yeah but the MC overlooked the fact that she has to charge that stuff up. It may heavily damage him if he stood still but with his speed, superior strength, and high stamina, she won't last long. I'm only referring to her current state. If she reaches Evolution lvl 2, she can beat the MC, unless he went all out and doesn't care if she dies.

Also I agree. The other monster abilities are great. The dev did good with giving variety. I still prefer the MC having his own thing though(minus Ella). That said, they also gave our MC so many weaknesses. First it was lightning and now it's fire, acid and other things with corrosive/prolonged effects. I'm glad it's not a power fantasy but man the MC would get his ass kicked against some of this, especially if a superhuman has it as their power. Legit, we dodged Michael getting Lightning but Radiation might be even worse for us. :KEK:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
No problem. Also, as it is currently, the MC is still vastly stronger than Michael and Alice. When they reach Evolution lvl 2 they'll be on par or maybe even more stronger than the MC. Michael especially, since he'll potentially be a greater spawn like the MC but only if he unlocks his Radiation ability and accepts the 2nd Numbered.
The main thing Micheal will have over the MC is that he's been trained to fight since very young. The MC has no formal training other than the school's lessons and Micheal's. Just that means he could be a problem for the MC even at the current level.
Not saying he's superior, but I doubt the MC would wipe the floor with him if Micheal had the nature of his power figured out.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The main thing Micheal will have over the MC is that he's been trained to fight since very young. The MC has no formal training other than the school's lessons and Micheal's. Just that means he could be a problem for the MC even at the current level.
Not saying he's superior, but I doubt the MC would wipe the floor with him if Micheal had the nature of his power figured out.
At lvl 1? Michael already admitted the MC was still stronger than him. At lvl 2 though, that's the exact reason why he'll beat the MC. The stat gap is closed completely and he wouldn't need to prep or anything.

Michael's Radiation ability is actually a horrible match for the MC. Depending on how it's used, I don't think the MC would ever be able to beat him again. At least while the MC is lvl 2 and/or at the same evolution lvl.

Reactions: Farhan124

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
At lvl 1? Michael already admitted the MC was still stronger than him. At lvl 2 though, that's the exact reason why he'll beat the MC. The stat gap is closed completely and he wouldn't need to prep or anything.

Michael's Radiation ability is actually a horrible match for the MC. Depending on how it's used, I don't think the MC would ever be able to beat him again. At least while the MC is lvl 2 and/or at the same evolution lvl.
These blue thing gonns kill him slowly over use.jpg

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020

Did you notice how Micheal managed to hold up to a monster as a human ? Sure, he admitted his preparations were most of the reason, but still. At the end of the fight, he had no cards left. He basically went "fuck it" mode. Any other human would have gotten trashed at that point.
The fact is, Micheal was already more than a simple human just from his past alone.

So yeah, I think that, if Michael was to find out what his power is, he could be a better opponent to the MC than the average Level 1. Because he has a whole life of fighting, training and experience behind him, while the MC started from nothing. And on those points, Michael is still far above the MC.

I'm not saying Michael would win, again, I'm saying he'd be a far stronger opponent than any other Level 1 Superhuman we've seen so far. Hell, or even any of the ones we've seen above Level 1, when they were Level 1.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Did you notice how Micheal managed to hold up to a monster as a human ? Sure, he admitted his preparations were most of the reason, but still. At the end of the fight, he had no cards left. He basically went "fuck it" mode. Any other human would have gotten trashed at that point.
The fact is, Micheal was already more than a simple human just from his past alone.

So yeah, I think that, if Michael was to find out what his power is, he could be a better opponent to the MC than the average Level 1. Because he has a whole life of fighting, training and experience behind him, while the MC started from nothing. And on those points, Michael is still far above the MC.

I'm not saying Michael would win, again, I'm saying he'd be a far stronger opponent than any other Level 1 Superhuman we've seen so far. Hell, or even any of the ones we've seen above Level 1, when they were Level 1.
That doesn't change the fact that he prepped and slowly trimmed down that lightning monster over a vast amount of time. Michael absolutely would have lost if he didn't prep and if he didn't use those syringes towards the end he actually would've died. His "fuck it mode" was backed by a drug that he took for years. He was never a normal human so that's a poor argument from you. If he fights the MC right now he would also lose.

In my eyes, the MC is still stronger than him in a straight up fight and I don't think he'll stand a chance at all with his current status. Can he prep to beat the MC while at lvl 1? Sure, Deryl did it so I don't see why not. When he gets his radiation the odds would also increase. Other than that, you'll get nothing but disagreement from me.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
In my eyes, the MC is still stronger than him in a straight up fight and I don't think he'll stand a chance at all with his current status. Can he prep to beat the MC while at lvl 1? Sure, Deryl did it so I don't see why not. When he gets his radiation the odds would also increase. Other than that, you'll get nothing but disagreement from me.
Again, Drako, I didn't deny the MC was stronger. Please, just pay attention. Hell I didn't even deny that in the end the MC would win. What I'm trying to make you notice is that I'm fairly sure, out of any possible Level 1 Superhuman, even in a fair match, say in an arena duel scenario, Michael would be by far the strongest match for the MC. As in, "the one he'd have the hardest time defeating", by comparaison with the other Level 1s.

I don't get why you seem to think I'm putting Level 1 Michael and Level 2 MC on the same powerlevel... I've literally not said so...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Again, Drako, I didn't deny the MC was stronger. Please, just pay attention. Hell I didn't even deny that in the end the MC would win. What I'm trying to make you notice is that I'm fairly sure, out of any possible Level 1 Superhuman, even in a fair match, say in an arena duel scenario, Michael would be by far the strongest match for the MC. As in, "the one he'd have the hardest time defeating", by comparaison with the other Level 1s.

I don't get why you seem to think I'm putting Level 1 Michael and Level 2 MC on the same powerlevel... I've literally not said so...
Once again.... I disagree. Alice would be a stronger match among the lvl 1s he'd fight.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Once again.... I disagree. Alice would be a stronger match among the lvl 1s he'd fight.
Alice figured out her powers very easily though. WW is building the suspens with Michael but all hints point that he's likely gonna get lightning powers (after all the big guy disintegrated the lightning monster before "blessing" Michael). And lightning is the #1 weakness for the MC. Either touching him or being at range will do nothing.
For Alice, the MC knows touching her would be dangerous thanks to her hands gravity orbs, but he can fight her at range, either with tentacles he can detach or projectiles. And Alice's attacks don't run the risk of half his body blowing up.

And since I suppose you'll bring it up, yes Michael could get radiation powers, but not only we don't have any idea how the MC's body would react to that, but it seems strange, sotrytelling-wise, to emphasize the deletion of t he lightning monster's body before Michael getting his granted... It smells way too much of an hint...

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Yeah but the MC overlooked the fact that she has to charge that stuff up. It may heavily damage him if he stood still but with his speed, superior strength, and high stamina, she won't last long. I'm only referring to her current state. If she reaches Evolution lvl 2, she can beat the MC, unless he went all out and doesn't care if she dies.

Also I agree. The other monster abilities are great. The dev did good with giving variety. I still prefer the MC having his own thing though(minus Ella). That said, they also gave our MC so many weaknesses. First it was lightning and now it's fire, acid and other things with corrosive/prolonged effects. I'm glad it's not a power fantasy but man the MC would get his ass kicked against some of this, especially if a superhuman has it as their power. Legit, we dodged Michael getting Lightning but Radiation might be even worse for us. :KEK:
I noticed that every Superhuman has weakness to their unbalanced build same for the monster if this update has anything to foreshadow, but damn the numbered are the elites of them if Micheal could take that one down easily and Ella did say at lvl 5 the laws of reality are merely guidelines as ella killed a Lvl 3 easily with mere presence of her shifting ability, she must have accumulated lots of power for that to be easy

DrakoGhoul

You still haven't answered the remaining 2 question of what you asked of Tiffanys and did you take the horn or eye ?
So I'll use this chance to ask Rutonat as well of the above question

While Micheal trained to kill humans, Superhumans are a another deal and since MC has more experience and knowledge on his power as well as his mindset I'd see Micheal catching up quickly but MC's is a wild card in any team since he can fit several roles while Alice and Micheal are fixed to their builds and roles. I like how Alice displayed this by adapting her style to incorporate her new powers same for MC and now it's Micheals turn.

Have we made sub divisions on power types ?
Bio/physical type(MC, Ella,Deryl and iron sword punk), Mentalist(Jake, Demi,The tracking Supe and Deuce) and finally power types(Alice,klaus and gang, Wanabe saiyan/Picachu) are the one's I've identified so far

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes