DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Didn't we get at some point told that artificial evolution are nowhere near as good as natural evolutions though ? That could be why Alexis and Clark being 5 weren't enough to wipe Ella 4. Especially if they had more than one artificial evolution...
That was the theory I had for a long time, yeah. I don't think we were ever told that artificial evolution wasn't as good as natural. It was just the difference in power between the MC and Klaus that gave the thought that it isn't as good. The quality of the serum also plays a part in it all since Klaus had a bad quality one according to Nico.

There's a lot of factors to it. We don't know if Clark and Alexis artificially evolved all of the lvls. We don't even know what lvl they were when they fought Ella in the 1st fight, though I assume they were lvl 4. They could've been lvl 3 at the start for all we know and ended with lvl 4 evolution via the serum towards the end. Or they could've been lvl 4 the entire fight and temporarily evolved to lvl 5 to beat Ella in the 1st fight before then reaching it fully off screen before the Hero Organization stuff.

The point is we don't know how severe the artificial evolution is at higher levels just yet or if the quality of the serum wouldn't overcome it. Ella doesn't seem to have been bothered by it much when she reached lvl 5 but we haven't seen her fight yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rutonat

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This game is full of sluts!! Even Emily is not a virgin. Big bummer.
(Don't know about mia though)
I mean, Tiffany was a virgin and most likely her younger sister Claudia would be too. Mia is definitely one.

The biggest sluts in this game is Tess, Demi, Liz, Deryl and maybe Christie. The MC isn't any better. He's fucked almost everyone in game.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I mean, Tiffany was a virgin and most likely her younger sister Claudia would be too. Mia is definitely one.

The biggest sluts in this game is Tess, Demi, Liz, Deryl and maybe Christie. The MC isn't any better. He's fucked almost everyone in game.
MC? Not so much. It's variable on how many he's fucked. He can fuck most of them, but I think he can limit it to only 1 required sex scene, right?

Also, mc seems pretty pitiable at least in the past. Deryl Amber and Liz were all fucking around while he was the ultimate virginlord.

Jan 5, 2019
MC? Not so much. It's variable on how many he's fucked. He can fuck most of them, but I think he can limit it to only 1 required sex scene, right?

Also, mc seems pretty pitiable at least in the past. Deryl Amber and Liz were all fucking around while he was the ultimate virginlord.
He prolly could have slept with Liz, but I'm sure it would have been a real let down before he transformed.

Jan 5, 2019
Seeing people talking about power creep in the series I honestly, can't see the MC having any chance at all unless he consumes some more ancient memory, the random eyeballs/fingers and statue face pieces along the way to get some power/experience boost. The recent updates mentioned his lack of experience a lot but he can absorb memories, while he has leaned more heavily on his transformations, he surely hasn't taken his memory acquisition to the extreme the monster he got his power from could. I also think this will differentiate the good/bad playthroughs, I'm hoping that a balanced MC with control of both traits can be the key to fixing Deryl too, its really untapped since Ella couldn't give him advice about it having not gotten the same trait, one of the bad ends makes it sound like a HUGE deal, I'm expecting a lot to happen.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Seeing people talking about power creep in the series I honestly, can't see the MC having any chance at all unless he consumes some more ancient memory, the random eyeballs/fingers and statue face pieces along the way to get some power/experience boost. The recent updates mentioned his lack of experience a lot but he can absorb memories, while he has leaned more heavily on his transformations, he surely hasn't taken his memory acquisition to the extreme the monster he got his power from could. I also think this will differentiate the good/bad playthroughs, I'm hoping that a balanced MC with control of both traits can be the key to fixing Deryl too, its really untapped since Ella couldn't give him advice about it having not gotten the same trait, one of the bad ends makes it sound like a HUGE deal, I'm expecting a lot to happen.
One memory were available at the weird store. More coming??

Maybe he cangain another evolution by consuming monster deryl

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
The quality of the serum also plays a part in it all since Klaus had a bad quality one according to Nico.
It is literally said that the serum gave Klaus temporary monstrefication, I mean, the man started growing horns from his head. Why is everyone treating it like the lvl up serum that Alexis and Clark used?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Maybe. I think Christie can't be avoided at all. The some of the rest can but if you play into some quests you'll auto sleep with them. Like in Emily's later stuff, you have to sleep with her, Christie and Ella with no option to choose. From what I remember. Though I could be wrong.

I should probably correct myself and say my MC was the biggest slut in game. He has no morals at all and would fuck a corpse, monster, zombie and even himself with his tentacles.

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
You know, I think Michael might not have radiation power but the power of the SUN

I mean, it's just my guess, but Michael Monster parent was coming down bringing light and all that stuff, you know.

image_2022-10-03_223308267.png

Maybe people talked about it and I just don't notice, or I did notice, but my attention span and memory are kind of shit.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
You know, I think Michael might not have radiation power but the power of the SUN

I mean, it's just my guess, but Michael Monster parent was coming down bringing light and all that stuff, you know.

View attachment 2079727

Maybe people talked about it and I just don't notice, or I did notice, but my attention span and memory are kind of shit.
Well, the Sun is actually a big-ass thermonuclear reactor. The only reason the sun doesn't kill us is beacouse we're at a safe-ish distance. So the power of Sun and radiation totally checks out from science point of view.

Anyway,
I am quite intrested in more of the mind-fuckery aspect of MC power. When you think about it, he practiced mindreading at the start of the game a little bit, and then he completly stopped in favour of training his transformations. We didn't see anything more on it since.
Previously we thought that 3rd and 4th have the same power, but that doesn't really check out. After all, Ella does not seem to have mind-reading powers, and she have the same monster parents. For me it seams that Ella only inherited power from Daddy 3th, while MC got a mixture of powers from Daddy 3rd and Mommy 4th. And that their powers complement each other. Maybe they somehow borrow each other powers? In the initial encounter 4th starts with mindfuckery while not even touching us, while 3rd starts with tentacles.

If that's so, why shouldn't MC be able to get better at mind-reading if he starts practicing it again? Maybe he could read minds without even touching his victim? Maybe he could get specific informations like plans of building without eating a poor guy that knows it? Maybe he could learn specific skills like flying a plane or using complex machinery by staling that skill from someone?
Or maybe he could even use that in combat, to read the mind of his enemy and learing what move he's gonna use?

Another topic is stealing other superpowers. It does seem like MC could have potential to do it. He can pretty much perfectly copy a normal human. If he consumes somebody, it is implied that he could completly replace that person.
Now for superhumans. The only superhuman so far that the MC tried to Mimic is Oscar. So we can do that. MC obviously didn't try to use his powers, if he copied his body than maybe?
Obviously, it seams that superhumans are a bit more that just people with funny bodies. I think there's a certain energy in them that powers their abilities, and MC can't mimic a dark power or whatever. Yet.

As I'm already writing a long post, I'll also shame my thoughts about electricity.
My theory: Electricity is MC weekness for now, but it won't be forever. As we've seen in scene when MC was tased, the electricity was actually stored inside MC body, he even compared it to his own power, just alien. With that I guess that MC power works kinda similar to electricity, by controlling his body, his transformations. Electricity is just too powerfull, if MC body is kicked with electricity, it could basicly transform in explosive manner coz he can't control it. So, can MC possibly learn to cope with electricity, maybe even use it to supercharge himself in controlled manner? I think that's possible, risky as fuck but possible.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I should probably correct myself and say my MC was the biggest slut in game. He has no morals at all and would fuck a corpse, monster, zombie and even himself with his tentacles.
We all would, in his shoes. When you have shapeshifting, why not have fun with it ?

View attachment 2079727

Well... The sun kinda is a big ball of bruning gas emitting a buttload of radiations soooooo...

Anyway,
I am quite intrested in more of the mind-fuckery aspect of MC power. When you think about it, he practiced mindreading at the start of the game a little bit, and then he completly stopped in favour of training his transformations. We didn't see anything more on it since.
Previously we thought that 3rd and 4th have the same power, but that doesn't really check out. After all, Ella does not seem to have mind-reading powers, and she have the same monster parents. For me it seams that Ella only inherited power from Daddy 3th, while MC got a mixture of powers from Daddy 3rd and Mommy 4th. And that their powers complement each other. Maybe they somehow borrow each other powers? In the initial encounter 4th starts with mindfuckery while not even touching us, while 3rd starts with tentacles.
It's quite possible that at some point the new powers, or degree of improvement, will depend on the chosen Parent. After all, both seem to represent one side of his powers, the 3rd being the shapeshifting, and the 4th being the memory reading. WW did say at some point that the choice would have an impact later on, and we've yet to see that happen so far (not counting a text mention here or there obviously).
It's a bit of a bitch, writing-wise, so it's unsurprising it hasn't happened yet, but I kinda doubt it'll only impact the very end.

Another topic is stealing other superpowers. It does seem like MC could have potential to do it. He can pretty much perfectly copy a normal human. If he consumes somebody, it is implied that he could completly replace that person.
Now for superhumans. The only superhuman so far that the MC tried to Mimic is Oscar. So we can do that. MC obviously didn't try to use his powers, if he copied his body than maybe?
Obviously, it seams that superhumans are a bit more that just people with funny bodies. I think there's a certain energy in them that powers their abilities, and MC can't mimic a dark power or whatever. Yet.
I doubt he'll end up replicating powers. Not only is that absolutely OP and therefor would kill most of the fun on a storytelling standpoint (a protagonist that doesn't struggle and never face a foes too strong because he can do everything is no fun... Look at half the isekai animes out there), but it would also be an absolute mess, writing-wise.
Keeping that off the table would ensure you can drop new opponent that can wipe the floor with the MC, forcing new strategies, alliances, and growth, instead of just "use a different power and you're good".

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
We all would, in his shoes. When you have shapeshifting, why not have fun with it ?

Well... The sun kinda is a big ball of bruning gas emitting a buttload of radiations soooooo...

It's quite possible that at some point the new powers, or degree of improvement, will depend on the chosen Parent. After all, both seem to represent one side of his powers, the 3rd being the shapeshifting, and the 4th being the memory reading. WW did say at some point that the choice would have an impact later on, and we've yet to see that happen so far (not counting a text mention here or there obviously).
It's a bit of a bitch, writing-wise, so it's unsurprising it hasn't happened yet, but I kinda doubt it'll only impact the very end.

I doubt he'll end up replicating powers. Not only is that absolutely OP and therefor would kill most of the fun on a storytelling standpoint (a protagonist that doesn't struggle and never face a foes too strong because he can do everything is no fun... Look at half the isekai animes out there), but it would also be an absolute mess, writing-wise.
Keeping that off the table would ensure you can drop new opponent that can wipe the floor with the MC, forcing new strategies, alliances, and growth, instead of just "use a different power and you're good".
Yep, while I go on about wanting more power points and stuff, I'm not asking the dev to turn the game into a power fantasy. That's just me being a power point lunatic. It's why I've always been against the power stealing stuff or wanting to take Jake's power, for example, which was a popular theory that some wanted to happen. Copying animals to incorporate into his transformations is fine though.

Imagine if the MC had Klaus, Danica and Jake's power. The game would be so easy and the MC would need no effort to mindrape and cross people. Add that he would have Klaus's energy abilities on top of his own list of abilities and you'd get a MC who would be unchallenged by anyone who's in the same evolution lvl. He just has to turn into a small fly with thousands of eyes to one shot everyone with the cross attack.

I get the envy of wanting cool powers like everyone else in game though, Danica's power was one of my favorites, but the MC's powers are still good. Yes, the MC's weaknesses keep piling up, but he's still able to get meaningful growth and learn from these things. His Evolution lvl 3 should be the moment where we started really getting some crazy stuff for him, with how much build up it's getting.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes