Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
You can avoid sleeping with Emily, Christie and Ella, if you shit talk their music. Possibly also if you just have Emily not like you.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You can avoid sleeping with Emily, Christie and Ella, if you shit talk their music. Possibly also if you just have Emily not like you.
I forgot that was even a choice. I guess Christie is the only one you can't avoid at all since it's apart of the story where you see Klaus. Unless I'm forgetting a choice there too.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
You guys trying to do virgin run of that game or what? xD
We all would, in his shoes. When you have shapeshifting, why not have fun with it ?
True, true. Also proves some point about MC powers. Coz sure, shooting plasma or hitting stuff with gravity itself is cool, but you can't really fuck it, can ya?

It's quite possible that at some point the new powers, or degree of improvement, will depend on the chosen Parent. After all, both seem to represent one side of his powers, the 3rd being the shapeshifting, and the 4th being the memory reading. WW did say at some point that the choice would have an impact later on, and we've yet to see that happen so far (not counting a text mention here or there obviously).
It's a bit of a bitch, writing-wise, so it's unsurprising it hasn't happened yet, but I kinda doubt it'll only impact the very end.
Now I think about it, the whole situation is kinda weird. In the "Too strong, too soon" bad ending Ella says that MC inherited both traits. I guess she means traits from both parents - 3rd and 4th, so the powers of shapeshifting and mind-probing. But it can't be it, coz she doesn't know about mind reading? She is actually surprised if we tell her about it later on. And she kills us for it.
If she doesn't know about mind reading, what the hell does Ella think the second power is?

My guess, she thinks it is mimicry. In the "Too strong, too soon" ending, we attack Ella with tentacles, but also with poison we copied from jellyfish and something else. That's all we show her there. Now, when I think about it, Ella transforms a lot ofc, but I don't remember her using anything that appears copied. She uses tentacles, blades, she changes her body, she changes into huge blob monster, but she doesn't really changes into anything resembling actual animal (correct me if I'm wrong) while MC does it a lot. We also barely see her impersonating anyone. In fact, I think it happened only once when she impersonated MC. I think she can't really "copy" a person or animal. That one time with MC she pulled off, must have been just by micromanaging her shapeshifting, the same way MC tried with Deryl near the begginig of story. Ofc Ella have way, WAY better control over shapeshifting than MC, so "manually" impersonating someone was way easier, but I think that straight "copying" a person, animal or parts of them is out of reach for her.

So yeah, I belive that Ella have mistaken 4th's power to be mimicry (copying someone), while it's actually mindreading. With that mindreading, comes the power to copy a person perfectly, or understand how a body works (so poison the body produces, or that shrimp power clamp attack MC still is trying to pull off).

Always fun to overthing some stuff in this threat. xD

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
True, true. Also proves some point about MC powers. Coz sure, shooting plasma or hitting stuff with gravity itself is cool, but you can't really fuck it, can ya?
Ho yes you can. But you'll only fuck it once. That's a yolo type thing.

Now I think about it, the whole situation is kinda weird. In the "Too strong, too soon" bad ending Ella says that MC inherited both traits. I guess she means traits from both parents - 3rd and 4th, so the powers of shapeshifting and mind-probing. But it can't be it, coz she doesn't know about mind reading? She is actually surprised if we tell her about it later on. And she kills us for it.
If she doesn't know about mind reading, what the hell does Ella think the second power is?[/QUOTE]
I think, in that bad end, you do tell her about it ? It's been a while but I remember the implication is that you basically tell her everything you have, which is the bad idea.

Now, when I think about it, Ella transforms a lot ofc, but I don't remember her using anything that appears copied. She uses tentacles, blades, she changes her body, she changes into huge blob monster, but she doesn't really changes into anything resembling actual animal (correct me if I'm wrong) while MC does it a lot. We also barely see her impersonating anyone. In fact, I think it happened only once when she impersonated MC. I think she can't really "copy" a person or animal. That one time with MC she pulled off, must have been just by micromanaging her shapeshifting, the same way MC tried with Deryl near the begginig of story. Ofc Ella have way, WAY better control over shapeshifting than MC, so "manually" impersonating someone was way easier, but I think that straight "copying" a person, animal or parts of them is out of reach for her.
You forget that, even by the beginning of the game, Ella is a level 4. She doesn't need to copy shit at that point, her power is already high enough that even low effort shapeshifting is enough for basically anything. Also it doesn't mean much, that could simply be her style. For example, Alice went a more close-combat route, with one absolute nuke for range, but her main kit is melee. She could just as well have decided to figure out how to first loads of mini-projectiles like her hands were two uzis with exploding rounds.
People just choose a style that suits them. Also, it's highly possible that the copying comes from the MC's mind power, since he gets to know how the animal he copies uses it rather than just the technical know-how he'd learn in school.
So without getting the "feel" part, Ella wouldn't know how to use those anyway. Either that or, simply, their shapeshifting isn't exactly the same. Kinda like Alexis ability to created spikes (if I'm not mistaken that's her power ? DrakoGhoul ? That's her right ? And Clark's something else ? Gods my memory is shit :KEK:) and Deryl creates pretty much whatever he wants. If you look at the way they use it, both seem to have "creation type powers" but they are quite different. So while yes, Ella's and the MC's are very similar, nothing says they are exactly the same.
Otherwise that would mean there'd be only so many powers possible, so out of the hundreds of Superhumans that are supposedly around, most would have the same powers.

GoryuT

Jun 25, 2021
after completing his task, the shopkeeper offers us a choice between an eye containing memories, a horn granting us 10 power, or a mask we can pick. I took the eye, but i still dont know what it does, he only said to enjoy it in my dreams. Do we know if it actually does anything or will it get a use further down the road?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You guys trying to do virgin run of that game or what? xD
Definitely not me. I'll fuck just about anything. I already got molested by a big titty monster, who makes me call her mommy, while she whispers shit to me when she's bored. My MC was never turning back after that encounter. Almost every hole is a goal for him. That includes mommy's if she doesn't stop giving me gibberish commands in my sleep that I'll forget when I wake up! :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: RevyTwoHands87

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So without getting the "feel" part, Ella wouldn't know how to use those anyway. Either that or, simply, their shapeshifting isn't exactly the same. Kinda like Alexis ability to created spikes (if I'm not mistaken that's her power ? DrakoGhoul ? That's her right ? And Clark's something else ? Gods my memory is shit :KEK:) and Deryl creates pretty much whatever he wants. If you look at the way they use it, both seem to have "creation type powers" but they are quite different. So while yes, Ella's and the MC's are very similar, nothing says they are exactly the same.
Otherwise that would mean there'd be only so many powers possible, so out of the hundreds of Superhumans that are supposedly around, most would have the same powers.
Alexis power is iron or maybe any type of metal. Not sure if it's just iron but that's her thing. She can even turn her blood into it as well.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Alexis power is Iron or maybe anh type of metal. Not sure if it's just Iron but that's her thing. She can even turn her blood into it as well.
Short answer was : yes, I remembered right and didn't mix them up.
:KEK:

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Ho yes you can. But you'll only fuck it once. That's a yolo type thing.

If she doesn't know about mind reading, what the hell does Ella think the second power is?
I think, in that bad end, you do tell her about it ? It's been a while but I remember the implication is that you basically tell her everything you have, which is the bad idea.
IIRC in that ending she figures out you have both powers just from your performance in the fight calling you a perfect specimen, and says you got "just the right amount of mutation too", then captures you and tries to offer you to the 4th. And yeah it's always the 4th no matter if your primary monster parent is the 3rd or the 4th, which is kinda strange IMO. That ending probably foreshadows a lot of the endgame but we are still lacking too much information to understand it properly.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
IIRC in that ending she figures out you have both powers just from your performance in the fight calling you a perfect specimen, and says you got "just the right amount of mutation too", then captures you and tries to offer you to the 4th. And yeah it's always the 4th no matter if your primary monster parent is the 3rd or the 4th, which is kinda strange IMO. That ending probably foreshadows a lot of the endgame but we are still lacking too much information to understand it properly.
Deadends don't foreshadow much since they are technically non-canon, so...

Reactions: Dysphorika

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Deadends don't foreshadow much since they are technically non-canon, so...
Well, you can still gleam valid info from them even though they don't continue on. Just because the MC meets an unfortunate end doesn't mean that everything in that timeline is invalid, for example we can get a glimpse of the teleporting girl power when we get that peeping dead end, or get to see how Ella dupped Kenny into taking the pill to become a monster in the bad ending where you let the feeling take over you when consuming him. The black monster exists prior to the bad end, and so does Ella's plan, it's not something that start existing after the bad end begins.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well, you can still gleam valid info from them even though they don't continue on. Just because the MC meets an unfortunate end doesn't mean that everything in that timeline is invalid, for example we can get a glimpse of the teleporting girl power when we get that peeping dead end, or get to see how Ella dupped Kenny into taking the pill to become a monster in the bad ending where you let the feeling take over you when consuming him. The black monster exists prior to the bad end, and so does Ella's plan, it's not something that start existing after the bad end begins.
But for things like how Ella could consider the MC, it's not a be all end all, not by a long shot, for the simple reason that with the ensuing events and circumstances, what Ella might have considered a powersource or sacrifice at some point, can end up becoming something totally different.
One of the later scenes with her, in the park, shows a more genuine side of her she would have never shown at the beginning of the game, for example. That in itself is proof enough she changed her mind on the MC somewhere between those two points.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes