empty sides

Aug 22, 2018
So, I feel like this might be glossed over a bit but , why is the deryel monster destroying it's heads to create something? probably some sort of monster thing but I think it's a bit odd. (maybe getting more of that golden liquid is from brains)

Also, I'm kinda sus of deus, and not in a good way. I don't think he's a great guy and we might have to oppose him, kinda gives me the chess player vibes while we are just the chess pieces so in the natural order of things , we resist fate or something.

also can anyone let me know what sort of reaction was it for the update for the government support, I went with public opinion route and most npcs are happy about that.

also I wonder how the alignment are for 4th because clearly raven hates the fairy but the fairy was nice to us and I feel like is allied in some way with 4th.(in general our parent monster)

I do also wonder if we are special for being created with kinda 2 monster parents rather then one, is that odd? (are we possibly an experiment by the 4th and 3rd to see what would happen?)

also If 2 is an enemy of raven and raven is an enemy of fairy, im guessing alignment might be that raven is so far enemies of mafia crew?

I also wonder, also weird feeling that alice's mom is somewhat sus, but at the same time could just be backstory.

P.S. : somehow all my saves got wiped soo time for me to create a new game...

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Did they fix the scene, where all your choices lead to being cucked by Jake as he tells you to leave the room while he eyes up your naked twins? (not one choice had the MC uses his balls and tell Jake to get the fuck out)

One of the things that discouraged me from the game back then (that and retarded bad endings out of nowhere). Just wondering if I should give it another shot.

Aug 4, 2020
Did they fix the scene, where all your choices lead to being cucked by Jake as he tells you to leave the room while he eyes up your naked twins? (not one choice had the MC uses his balls and tell Jake to get the fuck out)

One of the things that discouraged me from the game back then (that and retarded bad endings out of nowhere). Just wondering if I should give it another shot.

You're supposed to tell him something like "what did You say" and he stops

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No shape-shifter as slutty as MC would not at least give it a try. And Christie seems to volunteer as a test-subject as well. It also conveniently bypasses pretty much all the moral issues, because everyone can consent.
So was there every any mention anywhere if her line can be taken as a hint for content in the future, or as a statement of there never being any of that sort?

Nov 10, 2017
so, if I fought jake in prison (and eventually shoot myself in the head plus you get visions of parent monsters with enough power or corruption idk), I lose the option to turn a specific person to a woman, is this preferable? or not?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
View attachment 2081018
MC looks like a character from the yaoi doujinshi made by his fanclub now.
Ok, I go to bite, is that Amber? when that happens? I don't remember you can sex her (I think i been friendzoned)
so, if I fought jake in prison (and eventually shoot myself in the head plus you get visions of parent monsters with enough power or corruption idk), I lose the option to turn a specific person to a woman, is this preferable? or not?
Depends of your personal preferences

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Yeah, it happens when you visit Amber in the latest update.
The variable 'amberdate' must be true to trigger the scene.
Doesn't have it, dunno if is a bug, or I screwed in some choice (or doing another thing barred me of this path).

Kel2513

May 16, 2019

The option to scare Jake off is only available if you have at least 8 power and it appears as the last option in the list.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
ok i just played through the game again and find myself wanting a couple of things i noticed through the game First is that Pussy Flower/plant woman they talked about on the news and 2nd i want the shopkeeper to just give me that damn Mask already, he's teased us twice already & still hasn't given it up.

megido06

Mar 22, 2019
IIRC in that ending she figures out you have both powers just from your performance in the fight calling you a perfect specimen, and says you got "just the right amount of mutation too", then captures you and tries to offer you to the 4th. And yeah it's always the 4th no matter if your primary monster parent is the 3rd or the 4th, which is kinda strange IMO. That ending probably foreshadows a lot of the endgame but we are still lacking too much information to understand it properly.
Well dear mommy is Mascot in this game ( She in Cover game afterall )
Sooo she is of course more important than dear daddy

The most mysterious is the eye Mc transplated
it is also from the monster ?
maybe the eye is reason mc has power of Body and mind from 4th and 3rd

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
when i reload my save in this version, the game comes back to the first fight scene in the box class, i play on joiplay, someone else with this?
Edit: I believe that this new version has a lot of bugs, I decided to start over because of my saves, but a lot of scenes and options disappeared, even though I made the same choices

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
So, I feel like this might be glossed over a bit but , why is the deryel monster destroying it's heads to create something? probably some sort of monster thing but I think it's a bit odd. (maybe getting more of that golden liquid is from brains)
Or he's trying to take control of his experiments in fusion, and it doesn't work, so he smashes it.

Also, I'm kinda sus of deus, and not in a good way. I don't think he's a great guy and we might have to oppose him, kinda gives me the chess player vibes while we are just the chess pieces so in the natural order of things , we resist fate or something.
It's pretty much a given at this point that Deus knows more than the others. Which is likely why he didn't rat out the MC when he infiltrated the lab. He probably orchestrated a lot of stuff behind the scenes to create the events as they unfolded, since his power seem to be some sort of future seeing ability... (I don't remember if that was confirmed or not)
So he's neither an asshole or a saint. He saw some events of graeter importance, knows telling his bosses would be useless, so he decided to put the wheels of fate in motion himself.
That's the most likely scenario at this point.
Unless he's a dick who likes to be cryptic for shits and giggles.

also can anyone let me know what sort of reaction was it for the update for the government support, I went with public opinion route and most npcs are happy about that.
I had both roughly at the same point (Gov opinion was lagging behind by like 10 points). Overall, the public was completely defending me, and the gov wasn't all that agressive, aside from that one asshole who ordered the kill squad and got fired for it. No idea how the Supreme Minister's speech goes with different scores but, for me, he was all "we know you're not a monster, let's talk this out and work together to save people".

I do also wonder if we are special for being created with kinda 2 monster parents rather then one, is that odd? (are we possibly an experiment by the 4th and 3rd to see what would happen?)
My theory is that either the 3rd and 4th somehow liked together, or decided to cooperate. People love the argument that a sueprhuman can get multiple powers as he progresses, but the fact that he got two right from the start is fucking weird. There's something off about that. It's like both the 3rd and the 4th infected him, or at least the one you didn't choose decided to still give you something...

also If 2 is an enemy of raven and raven is an enemy of fairy, im guessing alignment might be that raven is so far enemies of mafia crew?
I doubt there's such a thing as alignment. They just each have their own motivations and agendas, or some just don't like each others, most likely.

How many hours does this game have?
If you enjoy the story, a fuckton. I have around 60 pages of saves because I compulsively save at every choice aside from the morning "what do I do today" ones.
If you skip it all just to get the sex scenes, don't even bother playing, because not enjoying that story is a waste.

The most mysterious is the eye Mc transplated
it is also from the monster ?
maybe the eye is reason mc has power of Body and mind from 4th and 3rd
.... wat.
You don't get the eye until way later, and the MC has shapeshifting and mind-reading powers from the very start. What are you even on about, mate ?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes