GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
So what's the highest that Corruption can get on this update? I only got mine to 23.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
But for things like how Ella could consider the MC, it's not a be all end all, not by a long shot, for the simple reason that with the ensuing events and circumstances, what Ella might have considered a powersource or sacrifice at some point, can end up becoming something totally different.
One of the later scenes with her, in the park, shows a more genuine side of her she would have never shown at the beginning of the game, for example. That in itself is proof enough she changed her mind on the MC somewhere between those two points.
Well, it still doesn't invalidate what we learn in that ending, or the other one where she slices you on the spot if you tell her about the full extent of your powers. At that point in time, she IS planning to sacrifice what she considers the perfect specimen to the 4th (probably her monster parent as she doesn't have the mind reading from the 3rd?), and while she might change her mind or at least pretend to do so in a certain scene (I don't buy the change of heart, she is too much of a deceiver in my eyes), that park scene is also optional and could be considered "non-canon".

Well dear mommy is Mascot in this game ( She in Cover game afterall )
Sooo she is of course more important than dear daddy

The most mysterious is the eye Mc transplated
it is also from the monster ?
maybe the eye is reason mc has power of Body and mind from 4th and 3rd
Eh, it might be as simple as that hahaha, but I like to think that's because the 4th is also Ella's monster parent as she has the same shapeshifting abilities as the MC but no mind reading.

The eye? You mean the scarred ones he hides behind his bangs? He had those since he was a child no?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well, it still doesn't invalidate what we learn in that ending, or the other one where she slices you on the spot if you tell her about the full extent of your powers. At that point in time, she IS planning to sacrifice what she considers the perfect specimen to the 4th (probably her monster parent as she doesn't have the mind reading from the 3rd?), and while she might change her mind or at least pretend to do so in a certain scene (I don't buy the change of heart, she is too much of a deceiver in my eyes), that park scene is also optional and could be considered "non-canon".
Sure. Sure, she never changed her mind, she still will kill you the second she knows anything more than she does.
I'm not gonna waste time argumenting with you if your argument is literally "yes what you say is right but actually it doesn't change anything", to an argument literally going against what you said...

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Sure. Sure, she never changed her mind, she still will kill you the second she knows anything more than she does.
I'm not gonna waste time argumenting with you if your argument is literally "yes what you say is right but actually it doesn't change anything", to an argument literally going against what you said...
Eh, actually my argument was just saying that the park scene is as much non-canon as that bad ending, considering it's optional, if you are going to consider one, you also have to consider the other, all the info is valid that's what I was trying to say. I am not dismissing the park scene, I just think that Ella is not being honest as usual and just putting an act to keep the MC pacified. Sorry if I am not better at making my point clear, english isn't my first language...

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
so, no real effect on story as of yet huh?
edit: tho, wonder if you DID the female corpse if it'd come back alive, like Bailey? but more solid. but she's in a prison full of dudes, so...
Was hoping for the same thing. Wanted to give baily a lil sister.

Mar 28, 2021
I've probably already put my thoughts onto this thread before, but if anyone is checking out the game and decided to just come all the way to the end of the thread to see what it's like then here are my thoughts. It is a really outstanding game, I'm a big fan of this developer and it's coming back to me and I have put my thoughts but I'll still continue. The artstyle at first made me skeptical, it wasn't something I found very interesting and what primarily lured me in was basically the storyline but I've been with the game for a while, probably replaying it like 6 times (completely reading it rather than skipping through to the actions.) and it's truly something beautiful. From what was originally just an interesting storyline blew up into a masterpiece and that's not the only thing that blew up, the creator has gotten pretty darn detailed with his artstyle in some scenes too! Not that it matters to me very much anymore, honestly I quite like the original artstyle now, I always take some time to admire it. I'd honestly rate it a 10/10 all around, I will never stop loving this game and I am excited to see what the creator has in mind for this game and other games he'll pursue.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Eh, actually my argument was just saying that the park scene is as much non-canon as that bad ending, considering it's optional, if you are going to consider one, you also have to consider the other, all the info is valid that's what I was trying to say. I am not dismissing the park scene, I just think that Ella is not being honest as usual and just putting an act to keep the MC pacified. Sorry if I am not better at making my point clear, english isn't my first language...
In what universe is that non-canon ? That's literally one of the last training scenes we get so far... And as far as we know, trainings are one of the most important things to do since not having enough Power leads to multiple dead ends throughout the game...
Trainings aren't optional...

Reactions: mrttao

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
For any question about corruption, DrakoGhoul is our resident corrupted monarch of unknown gender. So next time just tag Drako right away I guess ? It'll make things easier for you.
I'm a dude, a lustful one at that. Thanks though.
So what's the highest that Corruption can get on this update? I only got mine to 23.
Should have 24 before this update's content starts and I'm assuming it'll reach at least 26 or 27 by the end. I haven't played my corruption playthrough yet, still.

Reactions: Rutonat

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
I'm a dude, a lustful one at that. Thanks though.

Should have 24 before this update's content starts and I'm assuming it'll reach at least 26 or 27 by the end. I haven't played my corruption playthrough yet, still.
There isnt too significant a change your corruption makes on this particular update since its mostly closing personal stories.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
So as it stands the names of the known monsters are:

1st: The Mind
2nd: Unknown (Could be the energy or something like that)
3rd: The Body
4th: The Memory

This also gives more credence to the theory that all monsters are spawned lineages from the big 12 [/SPOILER]
Just some idle speculation, I wonder if the 4 are supposed to represent Mind, Heart (?), Body, Soul (Memory).

fedoraTipping

Jul 1, 2021
when i reload my save in this version, the game comes back to the first fight scene in the box class, i play on joiplay, someone else with this?
Edit: I believe that this new version has a lot of bugs, I decided to start over because of my saves, but a lot of scenes and options disappeared, even though I made the same choices
Update JoiPlay

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
when i reload my save in this version, the game comes back to the first fight scene in the box class, i play on joiplay, someone else with this?
Edit: I believe that this new version has a lot of bugs, I decided to start over because of my saves, but a lot of scenes and options disappeared, even though I made the same choices
Use android apk

megido06

Mar 22, 2019
.... wat.
You don't get the eye until way later, and the MC has shapeshifting and mind-reading powers from the very start. What are you even on about, mate ?
Not the eye From shopkeper
but from his accident (when his mother dead)

when flashback about mc and deryl
MC covered in bandage right ?
i am assuming he got transpalated eye from his father
but i dont know where his father got donor eye from

my theory is the donor eye is from the chosen one before ella and MC ( i called The 1st chosen)
the 1st chosen got infected from parent who mc didn't choose ( from my gameplay is the 3rd )
The 1st chosen died then MC father Took the eye from them
soo mc is inherit abilty From the eye (from my gameplay is shapeshifting one)
that why MC inherit 3rd and 4th power

buut Dear mommy have abilty shape shifting too
She change became Naked beauty without arm before Infected MC
maybe her shape shifting abilty limited unliked the 3rd

Eh, it might be as simple as that hahaha, but I like to think that's because the 4th is also Ella's monster parent as she has the same shapeshifting abilities as the MC but no mind reading.

The eye? You mean the scarred ones he hides behind his bangs? He had those since he was a child no?
Yeah when you told the truth from ella about mind reading ability
she kill MC
maybe She absorb mc abilty after she kill him

My theory about 4th and 3rd power
Dear mommy = Like mystique but majority her power like prof xavier from xmen ( only limited with direct touch not like the 1st )
Dear dad = Monster version From Plasticman DC comic

i have theory dear mommy and dear dad is monster who rebel from their creator ( like venom in marvel) but mommy is the one hellbend want kill their creator
she order ella Even though the 3rd is ella parent for build army and seek secret weapon for kill their Big boss

about the eye i am assuming when he got accident
Mc real eye injured and he became blind
and his father transpalated the new one
but the new eye got special abilty
and the abilty is either shapeshifting or mind reading (the 3rd or 4th )
but the abilty still dormant until MC meet monster and got infected

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
I know. I'm just answering his question about how many corruption points he should have by that point.
Yeah it wasn't meant as a direct reply to you. Sorry if it came out that way. Just replied to you so it formed a mildly sensible chain of responses instead of searching through the forum trying to figure out what I was talking about

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Not the eye From shopkeper
but from his accident (when his mother dead)

when flashback about mc and deryl
MC covered in bandage right ?
i am assuming he got transpalated eye from his father
but i dont know where his father got donor eye from

my theory is the donor eye is from the chosen one before ella and MC ( i called The 1st chosen)
the 1st chosen got infected from parent who mc didn't choose ( from my gameplay is the 3rd )
The 1st chosen died then MC father Took the eye from them
soo mc is inherit abilty From the eye (from my gameplay is shapeshifting one)
that why MC inherit 3rd and 4th power

buut Dear mommy have abilty shape shifting too
She change became Naked beauty without arm before Infected MC
maybe her shape shifting abilty limited unliked the 3rd
I don't even remember any mention of a transplant... that might just be my memory, I'm juggling way too many games, but I only remember mentions of how his face got scared and his eyes fucked up by whatever mysterious incident happened, not anything about a transplant...

Reactions: Dysphorika

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
In what universe is that non-canon ? That's literally one of the last training scenes we get so far... And as far as we know, trainings are one of the most important things to do since not having enough Power leads to multiple dead ends throughout the game...
Trainings aren't optional...
You said in a previous post that Ella "shows a more geniune side of her" in that scene that proves she changed her mind about the MC. It doesn't happen if you reject her "reward", she just gives a hint to be careful of the raven monster she let loose, so since it's optional it could also be considered non-canon like the bad endings.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes