Kane100

May 25, 2017
Did you finish all of the training you can do before you went to the mall? Because that is what the dead end there checks for.
Actually yes, it's the first I always end first. I really don't want to start all over again......

Can I change a variable to turn this fight in a win?

Last edited:

myst0501

May 30, 2020
Actually yes, it's the first I always end first. I really don't want to start all over again......

Can I change a variable to turn this fight in a win?
Well, if you check in the stats menu and see what number is next to training, it should be 33. If it isn't you might not have done all the training. I suppose you could change the variable the valravn fight wants or give yourself more points in training, but thats liable to break the game in the long run.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Hey guys! So I need some help on obtaining a few scenes to get the entire collection. There are 84 Scenes in total on the Gallery, and by the end of v0.9b, I'm missing; #60, #81, and #82. that's it.

To clarify the scenes I got in this last update: ⚠(SPOILER WARNING)⚠

1. Sleep Sex with Liz
2. Dorm Sex with Amber
3. Threesome with Demi and Clover
4. Sex with Alice (Not listed in the Gallery)
5. Titjob with Jordyn
6. Threesome with Liz and Amber

What am I missing? And how do I obtain them?

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Hey guys! So I need some help on obtaining a few scenes to get the entire collection. There are 84 Scenes in total on the Gallery, and by the end of v0.9b, I'm missing; #60, #81, and #82. that's it.

To clarify the scenes I got in this last update: ⚠(SPOILER WARNING)⚠

1. Sleep Sex with Liz
2. Dorm Sex with Amber
3. Threesome with Demi and Clover
4. Sex with Alice (Not listed in the Gallery)
5. Titjob with Jordyn
6. Threesome with Liz and Amber

What am I missing? And how do I obtain them?
I answered this before.

Tess & Jess
https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-9b-weirdworld.74436/post-9061219

The rest
https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-9b-weirdworld.74436/post-9064842

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Bringing a 50 bmg to fight you is the equivalent of bringing a tazer to a drug meet. Everyone knows that shit isnt going to kill you. Incapacitate at best, which is really what they were there for, to bring you in. If you resisted they would use force. They acted retarded but it wasn't their goal to kill you. I didn't see the benefit of killing the cops, there is no reason to do it and would just make me look bad to the public and government. Not killing them is the smart play because then you come out looking like roses while the cops make a fool of themselves.
i just roleplaying "killing in self defense"character

Edit:They shoot mc first when he try to escape and a couple of anti materiel round will actually kill mc if the pigs decided to shoot him silmutaneously

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass~God

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The dialogue in this game is getting worse and worse. Between every damn female being very open about not being virgins and the mc constantly saying and doing stupid shit I personally wouldn't if I actually had a choice. It's really immersion breaking but I don't wanna just hold Ctrl to see the fight scenes and story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The dialogue in this game is getting worse and worse. Between every damn female being very open about not being virgins and the mc constantly saying and doing stupid shit I personally wouldn't if I actually had a choice. It's really immersion breaking but I don't wanna just hold Ctrl to see the fight scenes and story.
That's a lot of words just to say "The MC isn't acting like me and I hate it".

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Stop being a pussy my guy, go into the text file and MAKE him say that if you care so much lol

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Is Claudia only 17? Is that why MC hasn't smashed yet?
She's 18. She tells the MC they're the same age when Amber tried to clown him in front of her. She's probably just being set up for later like Mia as well, possibly. Both are pretty vanilla so it'll probably take a while.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
For now they are.
Wait until WW reveals Mia's actually become a superhuman at some point and is as strong as the rest of our team... :KEK:
All I know is we pretty much had sex with almost all of the main female cast in game. Minus the Hero group of women, those 2(Claudia and Mia) are the only one's left. As far as I recall.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes