necromater

Aug 21, 2018
All of you ella Simps would you still defend her if she was a he? O_O maybe some of you would want to clap those goth man cheeks but almost everyone would want to murder that ass same with nico and dani if they had a dick put them on the assholes list Next to jared . Ok lets make a kill list. Mine is; cole,Dexter,bramon,jared and his dad, klaus parents, the twins mom, and many more boy i have a problem it is a long list.XD

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Is he the actually the devil? Because he has connections to Charlie, so that must mean he at least knows about Ella too. He took a liking to MC as well, just who the fuck is he and what is he
Well, MC used to work for him, but he always seems to call MC "Charlie"... The shopkeeper could be another alter ego of Ella, but it's unlikely since he is always in the shop, well, as far we know, but he doesn't seem to disappear for months...
It would be nearly impossible for Ella to do what she does and fill the role of shopkeeper in between her activities...
Dunno if he's a monster or a superhuman or even something else... He's not of this world but hard to place... ;)

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
W.W has gone above my exceptions and have blue balled us harder than i could have possibly imagine. I will now go on a two week nap as a defense mechanism against this looong wait. I wish you all the best of luck

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I don't understand why people say Ella is misunderstood and complex.

From the very first moment in the game, she has tried to kill you, she has fucked over multiple friends of yours, has released monsters that have killed countless people, has converted hundreds of people into deformed monsters but mfs will ignore that because she had sex with you a couple of times. I have a feeling that half of you guys will accept if a girl offers you sex if she can stab you 10 times afterwards with a knife, and then argue that she had a reason for that if you survived.
Ella is complex because her actions can be interpreted in many ways and we don't know her ultimate goal.
I think it's pretty clear that she's not some good samaritan, but can we really categorize her as a villain?

Take for example Grand Admiral Thrawn from Star Wars (book version).
Or Revan, if you're more of a gamer than a reader.

At first glance, they were cruel conquerors and dictators who killed millions of people.
But they both wanted practically the same thing.

A catastrophe of enormous proportions was approaching, and unless something was done, virtually all life in the entire galaxy could be destroyed. The leaders of the planets were disunited, corrupt, and motivated by self-interest. The republic was not united and democracy worked too slowly and unreliably. The galaxy needed to be united, by force if it had to be, and a capable leader who could make quick and effective decisions needed to be put at the helm. That was the only way to have hope of survival. Both were actually martyrs, willing to take on the mantle of a cruel dictator just so they could save everyone.

For the same reason, I refuse to classify Ella as a villain.
We don't have enough information for that. We still don't know what her goal is. We know that she has no problem killing people, but we also know that she doesn't kill for no reason and doesn't cause more suffering than she has to. Can such behavior be justified by the nobility of her goal? Time will tell...

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Here's the new patreon post:

Last post before the game comes out, which will be in about a week. Sorry for the delay, the days just fly by when I'm working on this thing. Over a thousand CGs in just the main battle, I swear I must be getting up there with the Daz games now, how many do they release with their updates? I don't even know. Anyway, lets just hope quantity also means quality, yeah? Anyway, see you in about a week

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019

Last post before the game comes out, which will be in about a week. Sorry for the delay, the days just fly by when I'm working on this thing. Over a thousand CGs in just the main battle, I swear I must be getting up there with the Daz games now, how many do they release with their updates? I don't even know. Anyway, lets just hope quantity also means quality, yeah? Anyway, see you in about a week
This just mean that the game has the optional date of coming out on mother's day may 14

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020

is that deryl?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah fuck you W.W i am gonna be in the funeral of the bachelor life of a friend on those says i can not use the sick card like with the job gotta keep the tabs so he doesn't run or gonna be Blame for it for being an asshole and scare him of compromise if i had to Marry a goth witch so are you dickhead XD

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Ella is complex because her actions can be interpreted in many ways and we don't know her ultimate goal.
I think it's pretty clear that she's not some good samaritan, but can we really categorize her as a villain?

Take for example Grand Admiral Thrawn from Star Wars (book version).
Or Revan, if you're more of a gamer than a reader.

At first glance, they were cruel conquerors and dictators who killed millions of people.
But they both wanted practically the same thing.

A catastrophe of enormous proportions was approaching, and unless something was done, virtually all life in the entire galaxy could be destroyed. The leaders of the planets were disunited, corrupt, and motivated by self-interest. The republic was not united and democracy worked too slowly and unreliably. The galaxy needed to be united, by force if it had to be, and a capable leader who could make quick and effective decisions needed to be put at the helm. That was the only way to have hope of survival. Both were actually martyrs, willing to take on the mantle of a cruel dictator just so they could save everyone.

For the same reason, I refuse to classify Ella as a villain.
We don't have enough information for that. We still don't know what her goal is. We know that she has no problem killing people, but we also know that she doesn't kill for no reason and doesn't cause more suffering than she has to. Can such behavior be justified by the nobility of her goal? Time will tell...
Ya I love Ella, she's only ever helped us. She does some terrible shit to other people but if I don't know them I don't really care. And while her methods would be questionable to regular humans we aren't that are we. We can't just go to the gym and get experience by working out, or sign up at our local superhuman WWE, so her making life threatening scenarios not only adjusted our mindset to that kind of world, but also physically prepared us for it as well.

I'll always say it but she has soft sides to herself and those around her. Could she have absolutely obliterated everyone at the beach? Sure. Did she? No, so at least she's not PURE senseless evil. Did she have to run an orphanage, no. Or be part of a band? Nah. Did she have to help us along, the multiple end deads say no. Warn us about various topics? Nadda.

If we were a normal human it would be like a Mafia boss sending gunmen to your house to prep you for the life style every other week. But we aren't human, and our power isn't exactly injury heavy we aren't going to be in a coma for the weekend if we get a booboo on our kneecap, plus the monsters or even other superhumans aren't going to wait for you to get a band aid either.

Her methods are harsh, cruel, and morally questionable. But also efficient, realistic, and strengthening. I was never a Jake fan so I don't care what she did to him, we barely know Mia, and Deryl turned into a massive cunt towards the end of our fight showing jealousy like it was a god damn SMASH tournament, except burning us alive. In fact I honestly hope we get the option to keep the clone and eat the original just so I can say, "See, we're still equal and play fighting like we used to!" with a dumb fucking look on my face, his clone has been great!

A weird comparison but she's not dissimilar to one of those anime master that put you through LIFE THREATENING hell training but the MC comically chalks it up to, "This old man is crazy!" But in this case, we actually react realistically. She TECHNICALLY never kills a single one of your friends, even going so far as to heal Mia on a fucking whim when she didn't need to, she didn't even do that to Mia to begin with, that was due to Jake being fucking Jake. And speaking of, she doesn't kill Jake either, you do if you choose to, and if not; he got himself into that fucked up ending being a bloody regretful mess on the floor, Ella was only trying to toughen him up and use him occasionally. She hasn't killed Deryl either, she's using him too BUT he has powers now, which we know he deeply wanted, and chances are it'll be up to us again to do the "evil" part people love to blame Ella for. And then she also would've helped us with Klaus if I'm not mistaken, should we have asked but that's up for debate as she probably would've wanted to use the opportunity to train us.

There are people I hate SOOO much more than Ella if I'm honest, like Nicolette, Jake, Danica, NTR gang, prison pricks, Jared, Kenny, etc. Whenever Ella is on screen, I know I'm in for a good time, she gave us powers for god sake.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes