ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ya I love Ella, she's only ever helped us. She does some terrible shit to other people but if I don't know them I don't really care. And while her methods would be questionable to regular humans we aren't that are we. We can't just go to the gym and get experience by working out, or sign up at our local superhuman WWE, so her making life threatening scenarios not only adjusted our mindset to that kind of world, but also physically prepared us for it as well.

I'll always say it but she has soft sides to herself and those around her. Could she have absolutely obliterated everyone at the beach? Sure. Did she? No, so at least she's not PURE senseless evil. Did she have to run an orphanage, no. Or be part of a band? Nah. Did she have to help us along, the multiple end deads say no. Warn us about various topics? Nadda.

If we were a normal human it would be like a Mafia boss sending gunmen to your house to prep you for the life style every other week. But we aren't human, and our power isn't exactly injury heavy we aren't going to be in a coma for the weekend if we get a booboo on our kneecap, plus the monsters or even other superhumans aren't going to wait for you to get a band aid either.

Her methods are harsh, cruel, and morally questionable. But also efficient, realistic, and strengthening. I was never a Jake fan so I don't care what she did to him, we barely know Mia, and Deryl turned into a massive cunt towards the end of our fight showing jealousy like it was a god damn SMASH tournament, except burning us alive. In fact I honestly hope we get the option to keep the clone and eat the original just so I can say, "See, we're still equal and play fighting like we used to!" with a dumb fucking look on my face, his clone has been great!

There are people I hate SOOO much more than Ella if I'm honest, like Nicolette, Jake, Danica, NTR gang, prison pricks, Jared, Kenny, etc. Whenever Ella is on screen, I know I'm in for a good time, she gave us powers for god sake.
Deryl's situation is a rather unique one no? Up until burning MC he was still under their (Ella/Jake) control to a degree (or fully) and was able to get free.
After the brief little slap fight between MC and Deryl on the ground he openly says he broke the control after burning the MC after an epiphany from the "other him" so I don't know how much of the earlier fight was how he felt or what he was just being fed by Ella or Jake's control to dislike the MC or harm them in any way.
I might be remembering shiz wrong (its been a bit lol) also we have the same hate list mostly, I don't particularly hate the prison pricks, most of em made me laugh.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Deryl's situation is a rather unique one no? Up until burning MC he was still under their (Ella/Jake) control to a degree (or fully) and was able to get free.
After the brief little slap fight between MC and Deryl on the ground he openly says he broke the control after burning the MC after an epiphany from the "other him" so I don't know how much of the earlier fight was how he felt or what he was just being fed by Ella or Jake's control to dislike the MC or harm them in any way.
I might be remembering shiz wrong (its been a bit lol) also we have the same hate list mostly, I don't particularly hate the prison pricks, most of em made me laugh.
I forgot i had a Bone to pick with the orange cunt that woman was sick not ella sick but close

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022
Ya I love Ella, she's only ever helped us. She does some terrible shit to other people but if I don't know them I don't really care. And while her methods would be questionable to regular humans we aren't that are we. We can't just go to the gym and get experience by working out, or sign up at our local superhuman WWE, so her making life threatening scenarios not only adjusted our mindset to that kind of world, but also physically prepared us for it as well.

I'll always say it but she has soft sides to herself and those around her. Could she have absolutely obliterated everyone at the beach? Sure. Did she? No, so at least she's not PURE senseless evil. Did she have to run an orphanage, no. Or be part of a band? Nah. Did she have to help us along, the multiple end deads say no. Warn us about various topics? Nadda.

If we were a normal human it would be like a Mafia boss sending gunmen to your house to prep you for the life style every other week. But we aren't human, and our power isn't exactly injury heavy we aren't going to be in a coma for the weekend if we get a booboo on our kneecap, plus the monsters or even other superhumans aren't going to wait for you to get a band aid either.

Her methods are harsh, cruel, and morally questionable. But also efficient, realistic, and strengthening. I was never a Jake fan so I don't care what she did to him, we barely know Mia, and Deryl turned into a massive cunt towards the end of our fight showing jealousy like it was a god damn SMASH tournament, except burning us alive. In fact I honestly hope we get the option to keep the clone and eat the original just so I can say, "See, we're still equal and play fighting like we used to!" with a dumb fucking look on my face, his clone has been great!

A weird comparison but she's not dissimilar to one of those anime master that put you through LIFE THREATENING hell training but the MC comically chalks it up to, "This old man is crazy!" But in this case, we actually react realistically. She TECHNICALLY never kills a single one of your friends, even going so far as to heal Mia on a fucking whim when she didn't need to, she didn't even do that to Mia to begin with, that was due to Jake being fucking Jake. And speaking of, she doesn't kill Jake either, you do if you choose to, and if not; he got himself into that fucked up ending being a bloody regretful mess on the floor, Ella was only trying to toughen him up and use him occasionally. She hasn't killed Deryl either, she's using him too BUT he has powers now, which we know he deeply wanted, and chances are it'll be up to us again to do the "evil" part people love to blame Ella for. And then she also would've helped us with Klaus if I'm not mistaken, should we have asked but that's up for debate as she probably would've wanted to use the opportunity to train us.

There are people I hate SOOO much more than Ella if I'm honest, like Nicolette, Jake, Danica, NTR gang, prison pricks, Jared, Kenny, etc. Whenever Ella is on screen, I know I'm in for a good time, she gave us powers for god sake.
TBH, the clone Deryl seems to have lost most or all of his jealousy, considering it was said by his brother that he has started to be more kind and considerate. I think the 'monster' Deryl has most of the negative traits that Deryl used to have. So you right keeping clone Deryl seems to make the most sense.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
EDIT: Does anybody else think Ella is directly responsible for MC's mothers death and his scars?
Extremely implausible. Ella is far too young and only had her powers for a couple of years. And it would be far too big of a coincidence for her to be responsible for MC's mom
Ya I love Ella, she's only ever helped us.
Yes!
Gonna be real, I will never understand the hate for Jake. I get him going against the MC and fucking up Mia's brain was kinda fucked, but the Mia situation was unintentional. As for the Prison Arc, he only followed Ella's orders in order to restore Mia's memories. Not to mention I'm pretty sure Ella quite literally shapeshifted into MC and acted like an asshole towards him to make Jake think MC didn't like him. That part where Jake got Amber and Liz to show him their tits is weird but MC kinda does some weird shit like that too (given you chose to shapeshift into a girl and go inthe cheerleader's locker room.) After you beat him, he tries to help in any way he can and just keeps to himself for the most part. I honestly just see him as another victim of Ella's BS, which is more than I can say for Cole, who's just a douche through and through.
Yea... Jake only helped make me stronger.
Literally the only person I care about that he really fucked up is Mia...
By accident...
And she is his beloved childhood friend.
While for me, she was this cute girl I met twice

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Extremely implausible. Ella is far too young and only had her powers for a couple of years. And it would be far too big of a coincidence for her to be responsible for MC's mom

Yes!

Yea... Jake only helped make me stronger.
Literally the only person I care about that he really fucked up is Mia...
By accident...
And she is his beloved childhood friend.
While for me, she was this cute girl I met twice
Man MC's mom is a rather interesting character (and yeah Ella couldn't have killed her, the amount of time of when she gets powers and MC Mom's death doesn't line up) we don't know much about her other than the fact she was a stripper, she met MC's dad at a stripclub (I think), she was lazy (I think MC says that), and that she's dead.

I don't think she's connected to any of the game's events tbh she was more than likely just a regular person who got unlucky but it's possible she knew what MC's dad was doing.

The idea of Ella possibly being our friend because of shapeshifting is new to me, and it's unsettling. Ella was on her 4th evolution when MC met her, and MC was just another normal human so it's more than likely that's how she knows what she knows because she accessed MC's memory. But Ella being MC's dad, well that's just gonna make me second guess everything from now on, until we meet MC's dad later and confirm if he is another human or not. What if it was Ella who got MC into that school, so that MC could make connections with Alice and Tiffany and Michael and H.E.R.O., also it's unrelated to that but who the fuck is the Shopkeeper and why is nobody asking any questions about him?

Is he the actually the devil? Because he has connections to Charlie, so that must mean he at least knows about Ella too. He took a liking to MC as well, just who the fuck is he and what is he
The theory about MC's dad being replaced by Ella is also farfetched as we know he does important work (government related so it makes sense why he is gone for so long) and I believe when MC is brought to the stripclub with him we see Ella briefly there (I think) and we know MC's dad was in the club too talking to someone (might be wrong about the talking part, but I'm sure MC knew where he was)

Jul 28, 2017
Here's the new patreon post:

Last post before the game comes out, which will be in about a week. Sorry for the delay, the days just fly by when I'm working on this thing. Over a thousand CGs in just the main battle, I swear I must be getting up there with the Daz games now, how many do they release with their updates? I don't even know. Anyway, lets just hope quantity also means quality, yeah? Anyway, see you in about a week
The fight against Valravn was epic
Imagine the one you have
Thousand CGs only in the main battle
Hyper is real
dfdc37673dff2b43e31ca4e32824fa08.jpg

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Ella gained her powers at a faster rate than even the HERO agents did, and has been taking care of the orphans from even before she was infected herself.... And how much value you can give to timelines if you're talking about a shapeshifter?
MC can change in any of the people he has eaten and even has access to their memories... So i would not be so sure about anything involving Ella...

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ella gained her powers at a faster rate than even the HERO agents did, and has been taking care of the orphans from even before she was infected herself.... And how much value you can give to timelines if you're talking about a shapeshifter?
MC can change in any of the people he has eaten and even has access to their memories... So i would not be so sure about anything involving Ella...
Well just think about it from the flashbacks we've seen and the few times the MC has talked about the accident/his mom. We know for a fact he has had his scars for quite a long time and during a flashback (after the slap fight with Deryl) we know the two of them met in Middle school, the MC had scars then (the amount of time is unknown but its most likely for a while now even before middle school). We don't know how old Ella is exactly but she's around the same age as MC and she got her powers around the time she was in middle school, we don't know the exact year she got them though when she was in middle school.

From that bit of information there's no way Ella was involved at least from the current info we have.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Her shapeshifting ability is irrelevant. We know she is the same age as two other girls, who were her classmates in school when she got her powers.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Her shapeshifting ability is irrelevant. We know she is the same age as two other girls, who were her classmates in school when she got her powers.
Damn forgot about her 2 friends (Emily and Christie) when replying to vogelbeest. Yeah even with her shapeshifting it doesn't negate the timeline that has been built. With all we know it's easy to conclude with certainty that Ella couldn't have been involved, the time simply doesn't add up.

Not to mention the fact we don't even know if MC and Ella were even in the same sector as each other when MC's mom died (and even if she was she wouldn't of had powers at that time).

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
From that bit of information there's no way Ella was involved at least from the current info we have.
From the information we have there is no reason to assume she was involved with MC's mothers death. But from the game it's sure Ella knows MC before MC meets her and gets infected.

We know Ella's identity as the schoolgirl confirmed by her classmates. We know her alter ego is only known to one of them as a stalker client at the stripclub. So how sure are we really what her age is? What identity is the original?
Her shapeshifting is a factor that can't be neglected, identity theft can mess up any theory on Ella you might think impossible based on the assumption Ella is the original Ella...

But even if she really is Ella the timeline could work. It's pretty simple, Ella is a few years older than MC, she was infected around 14, if MC's mother got killed around when MC was 12 she had her powers already... So just by using that timeline it's just not as impossible as you think.

Reactions: TerminusPrime

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
We know Ella's identity as the schoolgirl confirmed by her classmates. We know her alter ego is only known to one of them as a stalker client at the stripclub. So how sure are we really what her age is? What identity is the original?
Her shapeshifting is a factor that can't be neglected, identity theft can mess up any theory on Ella you might think impossible based on the assumption Ella is the original Ella...
It is technically possible, but extremely implausible, that literally everything we know about Ella is a carefully crafted lie.
Where she spent years pretending to be a bullied muggle teen girl to create an ironclad fake identity and gaslighting her friends whom she genuinely cares about.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
From the information we have there is no reason to assume she was involved with MC's mothers death. But from the game it's sure Ella knows MC before MC meets her and gets infected.

But even if she really is Ella the timeline could work. It's pretty simple, Ella is a few years older than MC, she was infected around 14, if MC's mother got killed around when MC was 12 she had her powers already... So just by using that timeline it's just not as impossible as you think.
Well there's a few ways to explain how she knows MC:

A) She got the information about MC from Dave.
B) MC and Her have very similar powers and we know she can fix minds (as she did with Mia) and probably read them similarly to MC, going back to A she could of simply read Dave's mind to get a basic understanding of MC or any of his friends for that matter.

MC seems to be quite close or was to his original group of friends prior to going to his current school so they more than likely know quite a bit about him, Dave included.

We also have to factor in she's around level 3 or 4 when she first meets MC, she could of easily touched him without him looking at any point and learned all she needed about him.

I simply think as mrttao put it "extremely implausible" the timeline and the fact we don't know if they were in the same sector when MC's mom died really throws it all off. Something else we should note is that MC's dad probably has enemies due to his line of work which could explain the attack on his son/partner which resulted in his partner (MC's mom) death.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
You would also have to explain why Ella willing to share a scene involving MC and the girls she had been lying to for years so that they could act as a buffer for you not to suspect that she murdered your mom. Sure she is into weird sex stuff but why play a drinking game? She is already powerful enough to kill MC if he somehow randomly figured out she killed his mom so unless she needs MC specifically for her plan to work she is just wasting time and energy keeping up a decade old lie.

Also would MC even care if she killed him mom? Maybe at the time but with everything that happened since the start of the game it seems kind of....small?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Here's the new patreon post:

Last post before the game comes out, which will be in about a week. Sorry for the delay, the days just fly by when I'm working on this thing. Over a thousand CGs in just the main battle, I swear I must be getting up there with the Daz games now, how many do they release with their updates? I don't even know. Anyway, lets just hope quantity also means quality, yeah? Anyway, see you in about a week
If I had to guess, that's either the MC failing at Evolution and turning into a monster or Ella's monster form that she created for fighting. Then again, it could be an unrelated monster or even some other superhuman.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
A) She got the information about MC from Dave.
B) MC and Her have very similar powers and we know she can fix minds (as she did with Mia) and probably read them similarly to MC, going back to A she could of simply read Dave's mind to get a basic understanding of MC or any of his friends for that matter.
Ella greets MC by his name when he first meets her, that gives me the impression she is used to greeting him, it's so common she does it automatically so that means she is used to being close to him on a first name basis...
That mechanism can't be a result from asking MC's friends or even from reading their memories.

Perhaps she can copy memories BUT she can not see MC's memories or he would have died several times already.
We know several dead ends MC can give too much information. So if she has free access to his memories this should not be a factor, most likely she can only get access to memories when she eats a person, but unlikely in the same way MC can see memories through touch... There's a reason Deus tells MC to keep his secrets from Ella, so memory reading by Ella is not a possible threat to MC.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You would also have to explain why Ella willing to share a scene involving MC and the girls she had been lying to for years so that they could act as a buffer for you not to suspect that she murdered your mom. Sure she is into weird sex stuff but why play a drinking game? She is already powerful enough to kill MC if he somehow randomly figured out she killed his mom so unless she needs MC specifically for her plan to work she is just wasting time and energy keeping up a decade old lie.

Also would MC even care if she killed him mom? Maybe at the time but with everything that happened since the start of the game it seems kind of....small?
Let's pretend Ella did kill MC's mom, now I don't know about you but me personally I don't particularly care about what events occurred in my life up to whatever point i'm in. If I found out who killed my parent I'd go berserk on em even if they could splatter me into a trillion pieces.

Feels like a choice Weird would give us tho to go after Ella over it or drop it.

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ella greets MC by his name when he first meets her, that gives me the impression she is used to greeting him, it's so common she does it automatically so that means she is used to being close to him on a first name basis...
That mechanism can't be a result from asking MC's friends or even from reading their memories.

Perhaps she can copy memories BUT she can not see MC's memories or he would have died several times already.
We know several dead ends MC can give too much information. So if she has free access to his memories this should not be a factor, most likely she can only get access to memories when she eats a person, but unlikely in the same way MC can see memories through touch... There's a reason Deus tells MC to keep his secrets from Ella, so memory reading by Ella is not a possible threat to MC.
Taking what Ella says when you first meet her with his friends if you select "Do we know each other?" she says she has seen the MC around before.

It's very likely she prior to actually talking to MC was targeting him to turn him into a superhuman and used Dave as a way in to actually speak to him. We know for a fact she was doing this with other guys as well, such as Dave, Jake, Deryl, Kenny, and the other Jocks.

Her calling MC by their name is just a simple result from her stalking of him as she thought he could be a good tool for whatever plans she has.

The above scenario is far more likely than it being because she killed his mom or took over his dad and replaced him, heck if I remember right she even admits that she was watching MC for a while now in her apartment.

Last edited:
Reactions: nsfwdemanded
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes