necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Brah this update gonna be more Hairy than a rasta wig XD. We are gonna get some answers and a cargotrain of questions because W.W gotta keep us hooked like good little supertweakers gotta keep the Simps on edge or they are gonna go look for another thot to simp for XD. Man why women always take this long to buy a dress? i am bored as fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Deus pretty much only needs you to become whatever he has seen in his visions. Ella to him is an enemy or adversary "of sorts" but he warns you to keep your secrets from her. In the end he just needs to fix this mess we're in, whatever that is...
Funny that the effigy Cole has lost, is the heart Deus gives to Valravn....( Cole also happens to have been in contact with HERO as a possible prospect...) So whatever Deus and Ella want from you, it's certainly not for the same reasons....
He did not react like he did because of hearing of her, he actually warned you to be careful with "her" also being there now...
Thank you for clarifying on Deus, I was too lazy to pinpoint exactly where he had mentioned Ella, but I had a feeling that he mentioned her regardless. None the less he still knows more about her than the rest of H.E.R.O it seems. Hell, he even skipped out on the meeting between the clueless captains CONVENIENTLY when they were discussing any info they had on Ella or how to obtain more.

It's just odd that regardless if it's not for the same reasons; these 2 individuals have unpredictable powers (future sight and shapeshifting) happen to want you to succeed to an extent. I say extent because Deus will also just flat out be uninterested in you when you talk to him. While Ella will flat out kill you if you murder Christine or progress too fast (jellyfish move) AFTER she doesn't care if you "beat" her in a fight (Unknown monster death, not her killing you).

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Um no, there's one guy that said it's a possible theory Ella might have killed MC's mother.
Others like you dismissed that theory as being impossible, that is something we can not say since the timelines would allow the theory.
That was the start of it. But then you went back and argued that the timeline could be wrong. on the basis of ella being a shapeshifter and possibly have done what I said and pretended to be a little girl with no powers to create an alibi for her fake backstory
citation:
We know Ella's identity as the schoolgirl confirmed by her classmates. We know her alter ego is only known to one of them as a stalker client at the stripclub. So how sure are we really what her age is? What identity is the original?
Her shapeshifting is a factor that can't be neglected, identity theft can mess up any theory on Ella you might think impossible based on the assumption Ella is the original Ella...
and we have been arguing about that for the last few posts

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
At the end of the day the theory which is grasping at straws isn't very likely its far more likely that it was 1 of 3 things:
A) The MC's father had enemies and they wanted to take him out or take out those close to him.
B) The MC and his mother was at the wrong place at the wrong time (Monster attack or just a freak coincidence from some other person or group that attacked the wrong people).
C) Something that seemingly hasn't been considered yet was that the incident was a complete and utter accident on her own part which caused her death and her son's scars.

These 3 possibilities are more likely to me especially since again we are lacking very critical information that would give the Ella killing MC's mother theory some ground to stand on. If it is true that she did it that's going to take a good bit of explaining, for example a very important and critical piece of information is what sector MC's mom's death was in and where was Ella at that time (Sector wise) we have no clue if Ella and MC were even in the same sector at the time of the incident which leads me to write off Ella entirely from the whole thing but again It'd be interesting if it were true.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
If it is true that she did it that's going to take a good bit of explaining, for example a very important and critical piece of information is what sector MC's mom's death was in and where was Ella at that time (Sector wise) we have no clue if Ella and MC were even in the same sector at the time of the incident which leads me to write off Ella entirely from the whole thing but again It'd be interesting if it were true.
Even if you only focus on the present there are still a few big issues like why did Ella feel the need to lie about her (alleged) killing MC mom, and why she kept the lie going for so long. There has never been a point in the story where MC could have killed Ella and we know she was manipulating others to get stronger (like Jake).... so instead of using Mia to drive you to get stronger why not use the fact she killed your mom? Surely that would drive you more than a girl you met a few months ago?

Even if someone wants to assume that Ella specifically needs MC for some plan (ignoring the list of people found at her apartment which includes people who dont evolve) why would she waste time hanging out with 3 girls shes been lying to for years and years while also setting up all the monster stuff she had not finished at the time? (Her plans that she recently finished but we haven't seen)

Speaking of that list and her apartment why would she have so many pills and be trying to infect so many people? That would only serve to bring attention to her (like it did). If she was looking for ANYBODY that fit certain (unknown) criteria it makes sense to take the risk of infecting randoms but if she had already murdered your mom and set up a fake persona then infecting random people makes no sense and trying to infect one of MC's few friends makes even less sense.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Even if you only focus on the present there are still a few big issues like why did Ella feel the need to lie about her (alleged) killing MC mom, and why she kept the lie going for so long. There has never been a point in the story where MC could have killed Ella and we know she was manipulating others to get stronger (like Jake).... so instead of using Mia to drive you to get stronger why not use the fact she killed your mom? Surely that would drive you more than a girl you met a few months ago?

Even if someone wants to assume that Ella specifically needs MC for some plan (ignoring the list of people found at her apartment which includes people who dont evolve) why would she waste time hanging out with 3 girls shes been lying to for years and years while also setting up all the monster stuff she had not finished at the time? (Her plans that she recently finished but we haven't seen)

Speaking of that list and her apartment why would she have so many pills and be trying to infect so many people? That would only serve to bring attention to her (like it did). If she was looking for ANYBODY that fit certain (unknown) criteria it makes sense to take the risk of infecting randoms but if she had already murdered your mom and set up a fake persona then infecting random people makes no sense and trying to infect one of MC's few friends makes even less sense.
Yeah I think it's a personal thing. Ella DEFINITELY has big plans for the future, but as the story has progressed, it's changed here and there.

We know she wanted to achieve Lvl 5 for the longest time, and she finally did so artificially. But upon obtaining it, she didn't receive a call presumably from Mother as a chosen one to carry out their will. If I'm not mistaken she mentions that it's up to us now, and that she's grown fond of us in particular.

We also know she has a list of peeps that she turns into superhumans based on potential and compatibility. So while the MC was NOT at the top of the list, nor the only one, she still liked that we were the one to pull through.

And then of course she's still collecting monster hearts and keeping a monster army and what have you do she STILL has a master plan, I just believe the 4th not selecting her as a sort of avatar made her plan less according, but not completely hindering it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is she really has no reason to be SOOO involved with the MC as people seem to think, and certain not enough to kill his Mom prior to ever meeting him in the first place, makes no sense. It makes more sense that she's just smitten with us to begin with, whether it be because we have the same monster parent, abilities, quirky lonerism, etc. We also go with the flow, as opposed to Jake's insecurity, Kenny's annoyment, Deryl's required hypnotism/obsession/monsterfication/jealousy, Cole's trying to fuck and rebelliousness, Charlie's brother obsession, etc. etc.

I'd much rather have control over a guy around my age, matching powers, easy to guide, friends with my friends, no crazy baggage, you get the gist.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
She's not looking for anybody, she's looking for a Superhuman with a specific power that she needs for her unknown plan. Her candidates were the MC, Jake or the jocks that she infected with Minyak. Before she hit Evolution 5 she could have been a candidate herself, if she happened to evolve the proper power when she evolved. She didn't Evolve that power, the jocks couldn't handle being superhuman and turned into monsters and were killed, and the MC beat Jake, so the MC is the last person possible for her plan.
It's been theorized that power is a form of telepathy earlier in the thread, since that seems to be the only thing in common with the possible powers from those monster parents.
She had plans for all the people on her list. She had Deryl listed up higher than the MC, but we know she needed him to be infected so he could build things for her that she would need, but she ended up prioritizing whatever she's planning for the MC and infected him sooner.
I don't think she's infecting anyone at random, she has the ability to determine which monsters people are most compatible with, and she's specifically picking those she has a use for.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
She had plans for all the people on her list. She had Deryl listed up higher than the MC, but we know she needed him to be infected so he could build things for her that she would need, but she ended up prioritizing whatever she's planning for the MC and infected him sooner.
I don't think she's infecting anyone at random, she has the ability to determine which monsters people are most compatible with, and she's specifically picking those she has a use for.
Wasn't the white friend with brown hair also on the list? Even if he wasnt he was still given a pill despite it not working because thats what he based his witchcraft/satanism claims on at the start of the game?

I guess what I'm trying to say is she really has no reason to be SOOO involved with the MC as people seem to think, and certain not enough to kill his Mom prior to ever meeting him in the first place, makes no sense. It makes more sense that she's just smitten with us to begin with, whether it be because we have the same monster parent, abilities, quirky lonerism, etc. We also go with the flow, as opposed to Jake's insecurity, Kenny's annoyment, Deryl's required hypnotism/obsession/monsterfication/jealousy, Cole's trying to fuck and rebelliousness, Charlie's brother obsession, etc. etc.

I'd much rather have control over a guy around my age, matching powers, easy to guide, friends with my friends, no crazy baggage, you get the gist.
These are basically my thoughts as well

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Wasn't the white friend with brown hair also on the list? Even if he wasnt he was still given a pill despite it not working because thats what he based his witchcraft/satanism claims on at the start of the game?

These are basically my thoughts as well
Yes, the MC's friend Dave was given a pill, but he reacted poorly to it, and Ella killed the monster instead of letting it infect him.
That's also a little bit more proof that Ella isn't cartoonishly evil. She realized that Dave would have either died or turned into a monster, so she just didn't let it happen.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Since everyone is throwing some wild theories out there, how about this one:

The black monster we see in the "too strong too soon" bad end is actually the MC's mom in monster form. Due to an early monsterfication gone wrong, she lost control turned into a monster instead of a superhuman but still retained enough sense to flee instead of killing her family when she realized she had hurt her son. Ella seems to recognize that monster and despite instantly crushing the monster that was about to kill the MC, the black monster instead captures him and pulls him into some light, too bad we don't see what happens afterwards or what happened to Ella in that ending...

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Yes, the MC's friend Dave was given a pill, but he reacted poorly to it, and Ella killed the monster instead of letting it infect him.
That's also a little bit more proof that Ella isn't cartoonishly evil. She realized that Dave would have either died or turned into a monster, so she just didn't let it happen.
Yeah I think it is also more potential proof that she isnt some infallible mastermind, if she was there would have been no need to give him one in the first place

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Deus motives with the MC seems more like he's needed for the future he wants to come true. He most likely did all of that so the MC would get a higher position and better resources in the future. The reason why I think this is because all of Deus actions benefited the MC in some way.

He didn't reveal the MC's identity even though he probably knew it from the very beginning. That allowed the MC to get much needed battle training compared to the other Level 1s and 2s members at HERO, while keeping him off of HERO's radar when he was level 1.

Deus is the one that called the Elevator at HERO so the MC would be able to come in during Ella's infiltration(you'll notice he was standing in front of the elevator to call it before the MC fell in the base). He then told the MC to keep Ella at a distance with his secrets. This also later led to Dexter thinking highly of MC for being able to sneak in and for helping his daughter, Tiff, with all of her plotting.

He gave Valravn his heart so Val would be strong enough to make the MC seem like a bigger deal for his level. This gave him even more status in HERO and acceptance by the higher ups. As you can see, the MC became cozy with some of the Captains and Lieutenants. Even Nico was willing to make an exception for him, from her usual bias against anybody below Level 3. Xanthe is also giving him special treatment.

Deus also told Malik, and most likely the rest of them, that they'll be seeing the MC a lot after the Valravn fight. Which then sparked a friendship between Malik and MC. He was already friendly with Lexi and Clark so that basically solidified the MC's position in HERO.

Looking at it from that angle, Deus is actually only helping the MC. For what need? We don't know but it's probably not for bad reasons and he deemed it important enough that the MC needs to be well positioned. As for Ella, he's not her ally. If anything, I think he's just letting her do whatever because her plotting helps create plenty of golden opportunities for the MC and HERO. Once those dry up and the MC gets fat enough, Deus will most likely stop playing around and help HERO put a stop to Ella for real. Like he said, "I'm going to need her work finished if this mess is going to be sorted".

That said, this doesn't mean it's all correct. We don't truly know Deus intentions. While I don't think all of that above is coincidental, there's a chance it could be as well. Maybe he saw that he'll join Ella too and so is help the MC from his side. For all we know, he could be the other person Ella needs besides the MC. She did state she still needs two people. One of them is MC, obviously, so the other could possibly be Michael, Deus or even Nyx. We might find out next update.

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
Yeah I think it's a personal thing. Ella DEFINITELY has big plans for the future, but as the story has progressed, it's changed here and there.

We know she wanted to achieve Lvl 5 for the longest time, and she finally did so artificially. But upon obtaining it, she didn't receive a call presumably from Mother as a chosen one to carry out their will. If I'm not mistaken she mentions that it's up to us now, and that she's grown fond of us in particular.

We also know she has a list of peeps that she turns into superhumans based on potential and compatibility. So while the MC was NOT at the top of the list, nor the only one, she still liked that we were the one to pull through.

And then of course she's still collecting monster hearts and keeping a monster army and what have you do she STILL has a master plan, I just believe the 4th not selecting her as a sort of avatar made her plan less according, but not completely hindering it.

"But upon obtaining it, she didn't receive a call presumably from Mother as a chosen one to carry out their will. If I'm not mistaken she mentions that it's up to us now"

yup. But our monster parent talks to us frequently, stuff like "remember" about jake, or after evolution. We are different, miles ahead of anybody in terms of ability and progress even when we are behind a few people in power. Not for long tho.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
A) The MC's father had enemies and they wanted to take him out or take out those close to him.
B) The MC and his mother was at the wrong place at the wrong time (Monster attack or just a freak coincidence from some other person or group that attacked the wrong people).
C) Something that seemingly hasn't been considered yet was that the incident was a complete and utter accident on her own part which caused her death and her son's scars.
These two scenes in particular lead me to believe that the accident was anything but mundane.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally I think it represents the third and fourth speaking through him but I could be wrong of course. It's possible that it was B and they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time but I don't think it was just any monster that caused it.

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
These two scenes in particular lead me to believe that the accident was anything but mundane.

Personally I think it represents the third and fourth speaking through him but I could be wrong of course. It's possible that it was B and they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time but I don't think it was just any monster that caused it.
spoilers are empty, at least for me. It won't load

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

I don't think anyone is thinking the MC Mom death was mundane, but I'm dying on the hill that the Dad knows VERY little about what's actually going on via the Monster side of everything.

I think it was a coincidence that he sent the MC to that specific school, as all he was probably thinking at the time was to give his son a chance to not end up like him shifting around (ironic) like his Mother would've wanted. The most prestigious school in the best sector will do that for you.

I dunno I just have a gut feeling his washed up mannerisms isn't him being this insane plot twist know it all but rather just a "I just lost my wife and have a rebellious son" attitude just trying to get by through shady dealings to hold what limited power he had in his hay day before he was silenced for whatever he saw.

He probably saw the attack or figured out it was related to monsters through investigating and tried to either tell someone or dig deeper. Before H.E.R.O shut him up about it (not the government cause they were fuckin clueless) as to keep the whole thing a secret. It would explain why Dexter was also familiar with him, maybe he was impressed by his infiltration to gather info on the Mother's death the same way he respected the MC for helping gather info for Tiffany. No doubt the Dad knows more than he lets on obviously, but I don't think it's as much as knowing about the types of monsters, knowing we are a superhuman, knowing about lvl 5s, knowing about M-Corp's true thousands of soldiers, knowing about the school being a central hotspot for superhumans, etc. etc. If he did, the last person he would be investigating is his clueless friend the detective at a fucking strip club.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes