RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
The only time we see an issue or rather, a negative with forced evolution is with the lower quality serum. Do correct me if I'm wrong but Xanthe purposely gave Klaus a lower quality version of what he gave Michael and others who take it. I recall Klaus's face taking a more monster-ish look after using the serum.

I don't think he evolved from that, more or less he just got a power up but it changed his appearance a bit (mostly in his face) which makes me wonder if he did evolve would he undergo monsterification?

This scene in particular confirms Xanthe gave Klaus a lesser variant of what he usually gives (convo between Nico and him)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ya I saw that as peak Lvl 1 Energy when he took that serum. Similarly to when one Evolves they are at the peak of their new Level for a time; Klaus was still a Level 1, but peaked for that short duration before we finished him off easily at peak Level 2.

Reactions: ItzSyther

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
since Klaus died soon after.
Truly a damn shame we won't know if it was temporary or not. Perhaps we'll see the fake serum once more so we can get a confirmation if it's temporary or not.
Oscar is still alive but monsterfied, Danica is alive unless you devoured her, Klaus' body was taken to HERO base, most likely he's monsterfied and kept in containment, just like Oscar... Seems to me we might still get a chance to devour Oscar and Klaus in the future... ;)

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Oscar is still alive but monsterfied, Danica is alive unless you devoured her, Klaus' body was taken to HERO base, most likely he's monsterfied and kept in containment, just like Oscar... Seems to me we might still get a chance to devour Oscar and Klaus in the future... ;)
When did Oscar monsterfied ? after Michael beat him or was he already monsterfied when we met him ?

By the way, i expect the next update to end just before Ella's escape, while also trying to free Oscar and Valravn.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
When did Oscar monsterfied ? after Michael beat him or was he already monsterfied when we met him ?
We don't know. But Ella told Charlie he was alive and about his condition. Charlie works for Ella despite not really behind it, she does it to get Oscar free. She gets something mysterious and alive from Shopkeep, that would help Oscar to get rid of the monsterfication. That's why Charlie asks Deryl how he managed to become normal again after Jared attacked Laurie and MC. Deryl reminds Charlie of her brother, because they're both really smart... Oscar how we know him, doesn't seem smart at all.

Reactions: bloodaxis

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Oh what a potential delight! The idea of devouring Klaus and Oscar could be quite the fun time and it lets Oscar get the wish of his last thought...seeing his friends once more...in MC's memories that is :sneaky:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Oh what a potential delight! The idea of devouring Klaus and Oscar could be quite the fun time and it lets Oscar get the wish of his last thought...seeing his friends once more...in MC's memories that is :sneaky:
I would give up that Oscar palate just to see Michael whoop his ass again on fair grounds. Honestly now that I think about it Michael is a WHOLE ASS menace. Not only does he have the DIRECT backing of his parent monster being the 2nd aka Power AND some of the Lightning Monster's resistance, but he was also a Monster BEFORE ever becoming a Superhuman.

I do think it sucks though that Michael took the serum. It may be good for all the copium buffers that think he might betray us, as his corruption from his monster parent might be lower by skipping the influence via the ARTIFICAL evolution. But I also think he's missing out on potential power doing it this way as well. Sure we don't have any evidence that a Serum evolution is LESS THAN a normal one. But literally ALL of our power houses are all natural, including Henri apparently, that's gotta stand for something.

I just would have felt that Michael would've wanted to go about it the natural way through growth rather than skipping a step like everyone else and not learning his powers ahead of time. Perhaps he got impatient being behind everyone else but he did get his powers much later than everyone else also so complaining about that is kinda nonsensical.

Given the choice though, I'd eat Kalus in a heart beat and absolutely REFUSE to take that god awful serum. It's cheap, seems to disfavor Mommy the 4th or Daddy 3rd so I'll stick to the all natural style and then laugh in the face of stupid ass Nicolette.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I would give up that Oscar palate just to see Michael whoop his ass again on fair grounds. Honestly now that I think about it Michael is a WHOLE ASS menace. Not only does he have the DIRECT backing of his parent monster being the 2nd aka Power AND some of the Lightning Monster's resistance, but he was also a Monster BEFORE ever becoming a Superhuman.

I do think it sucks though that Michael took the serum. It may be good for all the copium buffers that think he might betray us, as his corruption from his monster parent might be lower by skipping the influence via the ARTIFICAL evolution. But I also think he's missing out on potential power doing it this way as well. Sure we don't have any evidence that a Serum evolution is LESS THAN a normal one. But literally ALL of our power houses are all natural, including Henri apparently, that's gotta stand for something.

I just would have felt that Michael would've wanted to go about it the natural way through growth rather than skipping a step like everyone else and not learning his powers ahead of time. Perhaps he got impatient being behind everyone else but he did get his powers much later than everyone else also so complaining about that is kinda nonsensical.

Given the choice though, I'd eat Kalus in a heart beat and absolutely REFUSE to take that god awful serum. It's cheap, seems to disfavor Mommy the 4th or Daddy 3rd so I'll stick to the all natural style and then laugh in the face of stupid ass Nicolette.
You and me brother, let's rock our all natural hoodies!..oh wait we weren't talking bout circumcision....but yeah we gotta stay allll natural for dat growth!
Beating Nico's serum using ass would be a delight if we went about it the all natural way, no cheap boosts, none of dat.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah i; that i mean more like alexis kind of Chrome you know maybe my Lady would like that club let's say women also do stupid shit when high and drunk i don't like the metal but i love the bear and the lamb ink she got XD man her last single party was way more wild than mine at least i don't have a police récord.

myst0501

May 30, 2020
Oscar is dead, charlie already knows about this and has a plan for it when she was talking to monster deryl.

body + it

Ella did tell charlie that hero had him, but like with all her other minions she lied, exaggerated and manipulated the truth to keep charlie on her side.

I think this whole plotline around charlie bringing her brother back is actually pretty important, the author has been dropping quite a few hints about it for awhile now.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Oscar is dead, charlie already knows about this and has plan for it when she was talking to monster deryl.

body + it

Ella did tell charlie that hero had him, but like with all her other minions she lied, exaggerated and manipulated the truth to keep charlie on her side.

I think this whole plotline around charlie bringing her brother back is actually pretty important, the author has been dropping quite a few hints about for awhile now.
Man fuck the emo cunt i hope Oscar stay dead just to fuck with her and that nyx Tells her she is not gonna bring her brother back because she doesn't wanna XD. unless that update goes like wow........

myst0501

May 30, 2020
Man fuck the emo cunt i hope Oscar stay dead just to fuck with her and that nyx Tells her she is not gonna bring her brother back because she doesn't wanna XD. unless that update goes like wow........
no worries, nyx won't be able to bring oscar back. nyx never gave oscar her mark so she's unable to revive him.

shopkeeps been dropping mad hints about this for awhile now.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It seems most of the Apostles don't operate together, the 3th and 4th do, but it's mostly the Body doing the infections...
After this update, I don't blame them for not working together. They were basically like, "So you're saying we're only one half away from being complete and ruling over everyone? Well, it looks like it's time for you to get in my mouth, dear brother" or something resembling that of sorts. :KEK:

But seriously, the reason why the 3rd and 4th probably work together is because those siblings care about each other. It could also be because their Papa Arbiter is still awake and they had no reason to fight each other as a result. Hell, that's probably also why they have a decent amount of control over each other's traits as well. Since the Origin is still there, they have no problem with sharing and working together. As for why the 3rd is implied to go out there infecting everything compared to his sister, I have no clue. Maybe the Body trait isn't as strict while still having a decently high ceiling? Or maybe Mommy 4th wanted a real pervert as her son, on top of being qualified to be her spawn.

Meanwhile, the 7th's crazy ass is a menace to Apostle society. I was right about that lunatic hunting the Numbered specifically. Hell, even my theory about him being the lesser form of a greater god was partially correct and it's highly possible that unlike the other Twin Apostles, he actually is his own Arbiter. Instead of his Arbiter being sleep or missing, it fell into the 7th and they fused. Probably already tried to eat his twin sister or brother, The Light. Then again, he did have a bride so that probably triggered all of that hatred he has in his dark heart. The Apostles probably slaughtered her and he wants to get it back in blood.

Not going to lie, I might join the homie Val and paint the universe black for our Lord and savior, Dark. My Murderhobo is a lost cause anyway.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
no worries, nyx won't be able to bring oscar back. nyx never gave oscar her mark so she's unable to revive him.

shopkeeps been dropping mad hints about this for awhile now.
I wonder how Charlie expects to get Nyx help, i mean does she think she can hold against Nyx and the others from HERO if they decide to fight seriously ? Because that seems literally like a "death wish" to me.
Or maybe the theory that Nyx has some secret deal with Ella has some ground after all :unsure:.

By the way if is proved that Mc
i will be really happy because i'm missing my girl Bailey for ages now.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Oscar is dead, charlie already knows about this and has plan for it when she was talking to monster deryl.
Yeah, that seems likely after some more reading ;)

The funny thing with Oscar is he got infected after he died, he was buried under the monster he killed...
So i kinda expected him alive but monsterfied... As for Nyx, she can speak with the dead, it might be part of the solution...
But why would Nyx do that? Besides that Oscar's body is still at HERO... Will they be trading those marked HERO agents for Oscar, Ella, and Klaus? HERO lost 36 superhumans, how many of them are captured by SIN?

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
After this update, I don't blame them for not working together. They were basically like, "So you're saying we're only one half away from being complete and ruling over everyone? Well, it looks like it's time for you to get in my mouth, dear brother" or something resembling that of sorts. :KEK:

But seriously, the reason why the 3rd and 4th probably work together is because those siblings care about each other. It could also be because their Papa Arbiter is still awake and they had no reason to fight each other as a result. Hell, that's probably also why they have a decent amount of control over each other's traits as well. Since the Origin is still there, they have no problem with sharing and working together. As for why the 3rd is implied to go out there infecting everything compared to his sister, I have no clue. Maybe the Body trait isn't as strict while still having a decently high ceiling? Or maybe Mommy 4th wanted a real pervert as her son, on top of being qualified to be her spawn.

Meanwhile, the 7th's crazy ass is a menace to Apostle society. I was right about that lunatic hunting the Numbered specifically. Hell, even my theory about him being the lesser form of a greater god was partially correct and it's highly possible that unlike the other Twin Apostles, he actually is his own Arbiter. Instead of his Arbiter being sleep or missing, it fell into the 7th and they fused. Probably already tried to eat his twin sister or brother, The Light. Then again, he did have a bride so that probably triggered all of that hatred he has in his dark heart. The Apostles probably slaughtered her and he wants to get it back in blood.

Not going to lie, I might join the homie Val and paint the universe black for our Lord and savior, Dark. My Murderhobo is a lost cause anyway.
You got me goofing at the 7th being a whole ass menace :ROFLMAO:

Makes me wonder if we can come up with a sort of list of the current monster factions/allegiances.

The Eye Faction:
-The Eye (3rd & 4th's Arbiter)
-The 3rd and 4th, both Twins
-Goliath
-Ella
-Charlie
-Shopkeeper?
-Monster Deryl (Formerly)
-Monster Mommy Alaeg or whatever her name is.
-Undying Monster Types (ones that harassed Malik)
-Nicolette Monster Types (teleporting/dimensional bastards)
-Minaks (or whatever they are called)

The Dark Faction:
-7th (Dark Lord)
-Valravn
-5th and 6th (Formerly?)
-Other Dark Monster Types

Sidenotes:
-HATES Eye Faction
-Goal is to make everything Dark, rather than raise an Arbiter almost as if DrakoGhoul theory about the 7th being a sort of pseudo Arbiter being true

The Sea Faction:
-Bailey (Formerly)
-Minaks (or whatever they are called)

The "Loyalist" Faction:
-1st (Order/Authority)

Sidenotes:
-Resides in their own dimension/homeland (i.e Jake vision sequence)

Neutral Faction:
-Rebis
-Shopkeeper?
-2nd (Power)
-Alice's Fairy
-8th (Space)
-Various other monsters that do their own thing or aren't intelligent enough to do so.

I'm probably wrong on a bunch but oh well, that's why y'all are here and why it isn't concrete. Just trying to sort all of these turning pieces.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I really don't care for Charlie at all, not really as annoying as Nico but just flatly uninteresting to deal with.

Can only really be a cunt every interaction and sustain any interest I have for so long.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I really don't care for Charlie at all, not really as annoying as Nico but just flatly uninteresting to deal with.

Can only really be a cunt every interaction and sustain any interest I have for so long.
I will admit I am curious about her nicer side. Shit even Klaus had a semi interesting backstory despite being a total piece of shit; it was nice addition to give more about his character.

And while for me PERSONALLY Charlie just gives off angsty teen girl vibes, it was nice seeing her softer side with Monster Deryl.

It's some of the villain justification stories like Cole or Alaric that I don't care about. Like yeah Alaric changed his ways only towards his marriage but he was still a right cunt through and through in the beginning of his introduction.

And Cole was what? Experimented on? Oh wow guess he just HAD to turn into a cunt. There are plenty of people that go through awful shit and DON'T take it out on everyone else in a prideful way like he does.

Oscar was cool, just loyal to the only people that helped him despite his mangled and twisted mind. He's like a companion attack dog, blame the owners not him (especially considering the times they were just flat out assholes to him using him as ONLY a weapon to be discarded).

Klaus's was more of a history lesson, I never forgave him, but it was nice to see how he got up to that point.

Kenny was just a stupid brat with zero life skills being pushed around by everyone cause he was spoiled in a culture that eats people alive if they aren't.

But we honestly know next to NOTHING about Charlie other than that she lost her brother Oscar to the whole monster stick right? I can't remember if they were orphans beforehand but either way there is a lot of history to build on there. I like her care for the children too despite being practically groomed by Ella's uncaring attitude. Her respect for the monsters is also something quite interesting, I hate people who see only one shade when it comes to a creature other than themselves rather than even CONSIDERING the possibility that there might be SOME good monsters out there just doing their own thing, especially if they aren't actively attacking you.

Reactions: vogelbeest
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes