DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, that seems likely after some more reading ;)

The funny thing with Oscar is he got infected after he died, he was buried under the monster he killed...
So i kinda expected him alive but monsterfied... As for Nyx, she can speak with the dead, it might be part of the solution...
But why would Nyx do that? Besides that Oscar's body is still at HERO... Will they be trading those marked HERO agents for Oscar, Ella, and Klaus? HERO lost 36 superhumans, how many of them are captured by SIN?
That's why Charlie's action were shortsighted and foolish this update. This was her one chance to get into HERO before she does anything too extreme and get on their watchlist.

Not only could she have finally been rid of Cole by letting us kill him and Jared, she would have gotten off free after joining because Charlie has been working for Ella, mostly reluctantly. As far as we know, she wasn't out there killing and doing all the shit Cole and them were doing. She mostly stayed with the kids. Even the loyalty part is iffy because she wasn't willing to help Ella until she was swindled into it by her.

Now that chance is gone. She'll most likely get the same treatment as Jake now. She threw away her chance to get to her brother and build up herself within HERO as a potential special agent. She could've got Nyx help after getting enough achievements. It might've taken years but it wouldn't be a suicide mission. Hell, even the MC and Deryl could've helped her since she made sure Cole wouldn't harm him.

All that was flushed down the drain this update though so fuck her brother. Sorry, I slipped. Anyway, she gave up her chance.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
That's why Charlie's action were shortsighted and foolish this update. This was her one chance to get into HERO before she does anything too extreme and get on their watchlist.

Not only could she have finally been rid of Cole by letting us kill him and Jared, she would have gotten off free after joining because Charlie has been working for Ella, mostly reluctantly. As far as we know, she wasn't out there killing and doing all the shit Cole and them were doing. She mostly stayed with the kids. Even the loyalty part is iffy because she wasn't willing to help Ella until she was swindled into it by her.

Now that chance is gone. She'll most likely get the same treatment as Jake now. She threw away her chance to get to her brother and build up herself within HERO as a potential special agent. She could've got Nyx help after getting enough achievements. It might've taken years but it wouldn't be a suicide mission. Hell, even the MC and Deryl could've helped her since she made sure Cole wouldn't harm him.

All that was flushed down the drain this update though so fuck her brother. Sorry, I slipped. Anyway, she gave up her chance.
Charlie wouldn't join HERO by her own will my guy, she was biased against them from the start, remember the way she talked to Deryl about him wanting to leave ? she has a terrible opinion of them, and i have no idea how someone would be able to change her mind.
Honestly the way she views them i think her only chance to join at least for now is through being captured and kept alive like Jake, and maybe if Mc gets enough influence she will eventually join his future team.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The Eye Faction:
The Eye is the origin of the Body and the Memory
Ella is spawn of the Body
Aglaecwif and MC are spawn of either one (same parent)
Goliath is son of Aglaecwif
Either Deryl or MC made another son with Aglaecwif...
And HERO killed a few dozen of Goliath's brothers in last battle...
The shopeye belonged to another son of Aglaecwif...

I don't expect Charlie or any others to be from this line...
But when Ella summons the Apostles into the kidnapped twins there might be more...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Charlie wouldn't join HERO by her own will my guy, she was biased against them from the start, remember the way she talked to Deryl about him wanting to leave ? she has a terrible opinion of them, and i have no idea how someone would be able to change her mind.
Honestly the way she views them i think her only chance to join at least for now is through being captured and kept alive like Jake, and maybe if Mc gets enough influence she will eventually join his future team.
Eh, that's basically what she planned from last update though. From what I remember of Monster Deryl's and her conversation, she said she would go to HERO for her brother and ask Nyx for help. How would she do that without joining? Even if she reached Level 4, she still wouldn't be able to walk into HERO, make a demand and then leave with her brother. Unless we go with the theory that Nyx is partially working with Ella. But then again, why would she do Charlie that favor specifically?

Even if she has a bias against them, what I said in my original comment doesn't even contradict any of it. She doesn't have to like them to join for her own benefit. That was her golden key to get in the door without being enslaved like Jake. Even Alice has a strong bias against HERO and she's using it to her benefit. I'm sure there's also others who hate HERO as well that joined unwillingly amongst their ranks.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Eh, that's basically what she planned from last update though. From what I remember of Monster Deryl's and her conversation, she said she would go to HERO for her brother and ask Nyx for help. How would she do that without joining? Even if she reached Level 4, she still wouldn't be able to walk into HERO, make a demand and then leave with her brother. Unless we go with the theory that Nyx is partially working with Ella. But then again, why would she do Charlie that favor specifically?

Even if she has a bias against them, what I said in my original comment doesn't even contradict any of it. She doesn't have to like them to join for her own benefit. That was her golden key to get in the door without being enslaved like Jake. Even Alice has a strong bias against HERO and she's using it to her benefit. I'm sure there's also others who hate HERO as well that joined unwillingly amongst their ranks.
That's very true, thus why i was wondering how she plans to do that. I mean if her plan is to force Nyx then i consider a VERY stupid plan, because even if she thinks shee can somehow go against her there is the rest of HERO to consider, unless the theory that Nyx and Ella have some agreement is true and Charlie thinks she would help.

Other possibility is if Charlie has the intention give herself to HERO with the offer to turn all people under her power against SIN, or even to use against people in HERO to ensure their loyalty, though i'm sure that they would take A LOT of precaution if they accepted.

I agree she could join even while harboring resentment for them, i mean a lot of people in HERO don't like the place but it seems hers is very personal, Alice doesn't like the place, Charlie seem to hate it, but yes she could join even if it was the case.

But don't think that stopping Mc from killing Cole and Jared is something that burned any potential brigdes between her and HERO, at most they know she is part of SIN and maybe her powers, i mean Malik even gave Ella the chance to surrender and she is the most dangerous there in HEROs opinion.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's very true, thus why i was wondering how she plans to do that. I mean if her plan is to force Nyx then i consider a VERY stupid plan, because even if she thinks shee can somehow go against her there is the rest of HERO to consider, unless the theory that Nyx and Ella have some agreement is true and Charlie thinks she would help.

Other possibility is if Charlie has the intention give herself to HERO with the offer to turn all people under her power against SIN, or even to use against people in HERO to ensure their loyalty, though i'm sure that they would take A LOT of precaution if they accepted.

I agree she could join even while harboring resentment for them, i mean a lot of people in HERO don't like the place but it seems hers is very personal, Alice doesn't like the place, Charlie seem to hate it, but yes she could join even if it was the case.

But don't think that stopping Mc from killing Cole and Jared is something that burned any potential brigdes between her and HERO, at most they know she is part of SIN and maybe her powers, i mean Malik even gave Ella the chance to surrender and she is the most dangerous there in HEROs opinion.
It basically did burn the bridge between her and HERO. She solidified that she's loyally apart of SIN, even if she isn't. They know Charlie, Cole and Jared escaped. That 2 of them are in high positions and killed one of their operatives. Charlie being with them showed that she may have a high position as well, being with those two. It ruined any chance of her getting help for her brother. You think HERO is going to allow any of the High Ranking SIN members any sort of freedom or capability to roam freely? Hell, Jake actually might've got off light.

In fact, The reason why the MC was able to get a pass while getting a higher position is because he wasn't actively apart of Ella and SINs operation. HERO is well aware of his affiliation with her but he didn't squarely put himself in her corner. Charlie just lost that this update, even if she did literally nothing at all.

Also, you have to remember that HERO gave recently joined superhumans the chance to surrender. The high ranking SIN members are most likely going to all be enslaved and probed for all of their information with the possibility of being killed after they're done. Malik giving Ella a chance to surrender doesn't really matter or prove anything. Ella by no means was going to get a good ending for doing it. If anything, they would've lobotomized her to oblivion after getting all they wanted from her. That's how dangerous she is as a superhuman.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I wonder how Charlie expects to get Nyx help, i mean does she think she can hold against Nyx and the others from HERO if they decide to fight seriously ? Because that seems literally like a "death wish" to me.
Or maybe the theory that Nyx has some secret deal with Ella has some ground after all :unsure:.

By the way if is proved that Mc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i will be really happy because i'm missing my girl Bailey for ages now.
I get the feeling she had to give Nyx some specific monster remains or some shit to get her to put marks on and revive Christie/Emily if they die.

Edit: Nyxs power preventing anyone from tampering with Ellas "corpse" would make it more convenient for her to pretend to be dead inside HERO as well.

Last edited:

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Inb4 MC gives his mark to Ella (willingly or not) through grafting part of his body on hers to ressurrect the dead cunt missing goth club member.
Source: Dude, trust me :KEK:

Baseless theory aside, I do think the walking daddy issues crazy psycho girl really did kick the bucket. However, that message she left for Christie and Emily seems to suggest that the MC will be involved in her coming back to life somehow, either directly or indirectly, down the line.

EDIT: minor typo

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know, I'm sitting here thinking and I had a thought. We definitely need more female Apostles. So far, we only got one, in the form of our monster mommy, the 4th. The other known ones are male(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, and 7th) as far as we know. So 5 of the 12 Apostles are males, currently. It's a bit too late for them all to be male to female in pairs. Unless the 1st was actually female and the 5th turns out to be one as well. Though, it would be hot having a set of female Twin Apostles but that would have to be 9th and 10th or 11th and 12th.

Anyway, I got distracted. Here's hoping the 8th is female. Have her and her line of monsters resemble those fucked up images of the Biblically accurate angels. Imagine how crazy it would be to have those "angels" of the 8th chasing you around at the speed of light. Shit would be terrifying but I'd still fuck every last eye on them.

Overall, I'd say I'm fine with only a few of them being female Apostles but I hope there's more than just 1 or 2. It doesn't have to be equal with the number of males. Hell, I would take 3 with a female appearing after every 3rd male. So that means the 4th, 8th and 12th would all be females. I just want to see some busty Apostles. The hell am I saying? I have Mommy, the others don't matter, maybe.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
You know, I'm sitting here thinking and I had a thought. We definitely need more female Apostles. So far, we only got one, in the form of our monster mommy, the 4th. The other known ones are male(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, and 7th) as far as we know. So 5 of the 12 Apostles are males, currently. It's a bit too late for them all to be male to female in pairs. Unless the 1st was actually female and the 5th turns out to be one as well. Though, it would be hot having a set of female Twin Apostles but that would have to be 9th and 10th or 11th and 12th.
I'm not sure I'd call the 1st male. Seems to be in the same androgynous/hermaphroditic state as the Rebis given its general shape and monoboob (with an eye on it?) jakeend206.png

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm not sure I'd call the 1st male. Seems to be in the same androgynous/hermaphroditic state as the Rebis given its general shape and monoboob (with an eye on it?) View attachment 2671019
That's it's eye on it's chest there. It has a matching one on it's forehead. That said, I guess it could be a hermaphrodite but seems like it's mostly male. It wouldn't be surprising though as even Mommy doesn't really look female until she bends over or shifts into one.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
That's it's eye on it's chest there. It has a matching one on it's forehead. That said, I guess it could be a hermaphrodite but seems like it's mostly male. It wouldn't be surprising though as even Mommy doesn't really look female until she bends over or shifts into one.
I mean... we are assigning sex to creatures who couldn't care less about the concept. Even the "males" have spawn. The rebis was a vitruvian man with a mermaid torso. Aglaqwif and the minyak are technically the only monsters to have ever assigned themselves a gender role as 'Mother'.
Now if you just want to hook up with more femmy monsters thats an idea I can get behind lol

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I mean... we are assigning sex to creatures who couldn't care less about the concept. Even the "males" have spawn. The rebis was a vitruvian man with a mermaid torso. Aglaqwif and the minyak are technically the only monsters to have ever assigned themselves a gender role as 'Mother'.
Now if you just want to hook up with more femmy monsters thats an idea I can get behind lol
They do care though lol. The MC calls the 4th Mother when you evolve both times. When you're a spawn of the 3rd, you call him father. I didn't make the gender thing up, the Monsters actually use it. Even Alice calls the 6th by Grandfather, while he calls her granddaughter and the fairy "son". Valravn addresses the 7th by king and "his" and "he" on occasion.

I'm always down for Monster fucking.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
They do care though lol. The MC calls the 4th Mother when you evolve both times. When you're a spawn of the 3rd, you call him father. I didn't make the gender thing up, the Monsters actually use it. Even Alice calls the 6th by Grandfather, while he calls her granddaughter and the fairy "son". Valravn addresses the 7th by king and "his" and "he" on occasion.

Now the real question is; are you down for MALE monster fuckin, cause that seems to be your only Apostle options :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzSyther

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018

WE call them that. Doesn't mean they care, agree, or buy into it. I'm just saying that typical markers for those things don't really exist among the monsters. I meant is that weird cross monster that gave Danica powers masc or fem; how about that purple jelly we hunt with dell or the strength eaters or hex? Only Minyak and Agla refer to themselves with a fem role. Its pedantic I know; i'm just saying its US (readers and in universe humans) trying to put a human concept onto the monsters. Valravn giving the 7th a masc descriptor is an odd one.. as much as you can call a shapeless black blob/claw thing male. Though i did forget that the ether called the fairy son

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Now the real question is; are you down for MALE monster fuckin, cause that seems to be your only Apostle opinions :HideThePain:
Well, I did fuck myself and I am a monster, so I guess I'm cool with some male monster fucking. Only if it's selfcest though. Other then that, I'm strictly a FEMALE monster fucker. Shapeshifters are also on the table, as long as they know their roles and submit.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
I wonder how Charlie expects to get Nyx help, i mean does she think she can hold against Nyx and the others from HERO if they decide to fight seriously ? Because that seems literally like a "death wish" to me.
Well she does have that ability to power-up other supers in exchange for a vow

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
WE call them that. Doesn't mean they care. I'm just saying that typical markers for those things don't really exist among the monsters. I meant is that weird cross monster that gave Danica powers masc or fem; how about that purple jelly we hunt with dell or the strength eaters? Only Minyak and Agla refer to themselves with a fem role. Its pedantic I know; i'm just saying its US (readers and in universe humans) trying to put a human concept onto the monsters
But you have to realize that Aglaecwif is an actual born monster like the 4th and is from their dimension. If you acknowledge that she address herself as female then that means you also, unknowingly, agree that Monsters themselves want to be addressed by "human concepts" and also accept those traits.

If they didn't, they wouldn't be using it themselves and as you pointed out with Aglaecwif and the Minyaks, they do. We have a literal Apostle call Alice "Granddaughter" and The Fairy "son". This is before she calls him grandfather. They're using that themselves so clearly they acknowledged and adopted the concept. Even the 7th has or had a "bride".

If they didn't care, as you assume, it wouldn't be used at all by anyone in game. Mother wouldn't have turned into a female and gave the MC a blowjob, Aglaecwif wouldn't appear as female and so on.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Why the fuck are we still arguing about genders again? There are males, females, and hermaphrodites (both); end of discussion.

They also refer to themselves as such, examples being:

1. The 4th (Body) regarded as Mother.
2. Bailey referring to Kenny's Monster as Mother.
3. Aglaecwif referring to her SON's eye.
4. The 3rd (Memory) regarded as Father.
5. Valravn referring the 7th as his Lord, not Queen; for a guy all about proper pronunciation.

And many more. Now whether or not SOME of those "female" or "male" monsters can be anything OTHER than male or female is up to date; as the 4th could probably turn into a guy willy nilly and not care to be regarded as a female in that form. But that is a small case.

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You got them confused.

4th is The Memory aka Mommy
3rd is The Body aka Father

But yes, even Aglaecwif considers us a "True Son" of our Apostle, which is why she wanted our seed for her son, that should totally shock her and come as a female. I'm just saying. I want a Daughter Thing too dammit. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes