bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Some thoughts on evolution based on dialogue snippets:

1) The speed by which an individual evolves doesn't necessarily mean anything in regards to his power level.

Henri evolved 4 times in 4 days. He also seems depressed about it. Lisa claims that Henri would be one of the most powerful HERO captains if he "embraced" his power. Of course this could be because it's possible he'd been level 5 the longest, but I doubt that this is the case, as most captains used to be friends and probably have similar ages.

2) A level 5 individual has unlocked all the powers that he can possibly unlock.

There are a lot of indicators that this is the case. Evolving early does not mean that you potentially lose the chance to unlock powers. It's also possible that the evolution process teaches the superhuman how to use these powers. Examples:

- MC unlocked his tail during his 2nd evolution trance. However the tail can also be used during the diner deadend in the very early stages of the game.

- Ella tried for a long time to achieve her natural 5th evolution. Once she evolved she unlocked new abilities like the one that forces her body to resist change.

- Xanthe also claims that this is the case. At level 5 a superhuman is complete and he knows all there is to know about his abilities. He can still improve, but no new ones.

3) Triggering the evolution is pretty much a random event. Mastery, Training and Power do not matter. However there are some recurring triggers mentioned in the anecdotes.

- Achieving a certain state
This happened to Jake who managed to evolve by casting the Imprint command. It also almost happened to MC when he tried to increase his size too much.

- Power Depletion
This is how MC and Alice 2nd evolution worked. They reached past their breaking point during their respective fights and their state of mind triggered an evolution. Theoretically, the MC's 3rd evolution also involved power depletion according to the narrator although Xanthe claims it was artificially induced through exposure.

- Monster infection / Exposure to Monster material
This is an oddball. Ella mentions a case where a superhuman evolved once by power depletion, and again by a monster bite in the same day (he monsterified). Xanthe on the other hand seems to think that it requires a large amount of monster material for the trigger to happen.

4) Training and increasing Power are the best protection against monsterification.

- This is mentioned both by Ella and Xanthe. Xanthe also seems to think that his own serum has the risk of monsterification and he is only willing to give it to superhumans that are powerful and/or have spent enough time in their current level.

- According to Ella, this protection against Monsterification is subtle, especially during the later evolutions. The evolutionary process itself becomes easier and easier but it's still dangerous, perhaps increasingly so.

5) The third evolution is what seperates the boys from men.

- Xanthe mentions this during his lecture. At level 3 the body understands that it can no longer limit the power, so it creates the necessary mechanisms for continuous improvement.

- Ella also claims something of the sort, calling the 3rd evolution unfair compared to the previous two.

- It's technically possible for a level 3 to be as strong as a level 5, although according to Ella, the level 5 improves faster than the level 3, just like the level 2 improved faster than the level 1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think in Henri's case when Lisa is talking about embracing his power she's talking about corruption. Corruption seems to have a pretty powerful influence on the direction a superhuman's powers take. It also seems to be alternatively helpful or harmful. Alexis's metal erupting from her body seems to be a side effect of her increasing corruption; maybe at higher levels she'd just be a living liquid metal body and lose her human components (speculation obviously). Lucius on the other hand seems to enjoy the corrupt path of his powers (who knows, mayne that's how he has a daughter - Also completley possible he had before going superhuman).
Maybe Henri's powers would wildly damage his sense of himself were he to fully embrace them. Duncan seems pretty reticent of corruption too given that he could have chosen to take the serum to evolve a long time ago but actively refused.
About Henri, seeing as his codename was Cthulhu it implies that his power has something to do with reality warping/inducing insanity/otherwise chaotic way of wielding the power. Sort of like how Alexis powers come with the downside of expelling iron, his might have to do with him going on a really bad acid trip if he truly embraces his powers, or just really bad collateral damage. And yes, maybe fully embracing them means he becomes a proper joker character which his exterior would seem to imply, since he feels fairly grounded otherwise from the small interactions you've had with him.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I think in Henri's case when Lisa is talking about embracing his power she's talking about corruption. Corruption seems to have a pretty powerful influence on the direction a superhuman's powers take. It also seems to be alternatively helpful or harmful. Alexis's metal erupting from her body seems to be a side effect of her increasing corruption; maybe at higher levels she'd just be a living liquid metal body and lose her human components (speculation obviously). Lucius on the other hand seems to enjoy the corrupt path of his powers.
Maybe Henri's powers would wildly damage his sense of himself were he to fully embrace them. Duncan seems pretty reticent of corruption too given that he could have chosen to take the serum to evolve a long time ago but actively refused.
I like the idea of a trade off very much, although the way it's presented, it seems that corruption is just an extra "layer" upon the superhuman's powers without really any significant effects.

For Lexi you are probably on to something:
You "Like being able to see the dead?"
Nyx "Exactly. It'll also allow a certain level of understanding of our monster ancestors. As for if it's worth it? Well...."
Nyx "Ask Lucius and I'm sure he'd say definitely, he thoroughly enjoys the little quirks his corrupted powers provide. But then ask little Lexi the same question and she'd tell you the opposite. "
For Henri however, I doubt that corruption is the catalyst for embracing his power. Nyx says this about corruption:
You "But is there any point to allowing it? Is it worth the risk? Does it actually benefit you in some way?"
Nyx "Other than just being free to do whatever you want? Well, again, it depends on the person, it can cause our powers to generate some strange, though often quite subtle effects."
Those quotes combined seem to suggest that corruption, while it affects powers somehow, the effect is subtle. Additionally corruption seems to bestow some extra abilities, not necessarily related to the powers of the individual.

You "Are you telling me you see dead people?"
Nyx "I don't know if 'see' is the right word for it... but close enough. You probably could too, you know?"
You "What, how?"
Nyx "There are a lot of memories left in a corpse, if you know how to get at them. That's what I'm really seeing, or at least it's a good chunk of it."
I think Henri's problem is either the application of his power or his state of mind.
Lucius at some point says this:
"But there'll be more fear. I agree with Malik, better we just deny everything and have Zack and Henri cover everything up like the old days, they'll be suspicious but there's not a whole lot they can do about it."
I think Henri doesn't "embrace" his powers because he doesn't like the effect they have on his targets. Perhaps he leaves his "victims" in a damaged state.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I think Henri doesn't "embrace" his powers because he like the effect they have on his targets. Perhaps he leaves his "victims" in a damaged state.
If his eyes are any indication, MC says they're the most dead he ever seen or something like that, then it's likely he sees the same visions his victims do... If his power is some mind trick anyway... Or he summons phantasms from his nightmares at the cost of his own sanity... But it's likely something like that...

As for Zack it seems likely he can erase memories or cause temporary amnesia or something similar... Together they just do their mind tricks, any monsters kill themselves or each other and the people only see any damage done but can't remember..

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Off topic ik, but this is here for my personal reference since I'm too lazy to use a notepad; fuck off if you don't like it. If not, I hope it helps you or you help out.

Corrupt Harem Route Options:

1. Important Choice:
-Michael Skill Point (for Valravn fight success)
OR
-Michael Power Point (for eating Kenny)

2. Important Note:
-Danica eaten (Alternatively spared IF future scenes, DOWNSIDE lower Corruption)

3. Important Note:
-Bailey eaten AFTER asked (alternatively spared IF future scenes, DOWNSIDE lower Corruption)

4. Important Note:
-Jake eaten (no need for change so far)

5. Important Choice:
-Shopkeeper Horn (for Valravn fight success IF DIDN'T take Michael Skill Point)
OR
-Shopkeeper Eye (for future use OR Alaeg extra choice)

6. Important Choice:
-Left Path (Lose Eye & Lose Laurie, upside Alaeg interaction)
OR
-Right Path (Keep Eye & Save Laurie, DOWNSIDE lose Alaeg interaction)

7. Important Note:
-IF the Eye has no future value other than to get a second choice from Alaeg, pick Horn

Corrupt Harem Route Chosen:

1. Michael Skill Point (Valravn Fight Success)

2. DID NOT eat Kenny (to choose Eye and STILL Valravn fight success)

3. Killed Danica (can be changed)

4. Killed Bailey (can be changed)

5. Killed Jake (won't be changed)

6. Shopkeeper EYE taken (maybe be changed)

7. Laurie SAVED & KEPT Eye, DID NOT interact with Alaeg (may be changed IF no future scenes with Laurie)

Stats: To Be Determined
-Power=
-Skill=
-Corruption=

vs alternatively

1. Michael Power Point (eat Kenny success)

2. Eat Kenny

3. Killed Danica (can be changed)

4. Killed Bailey (can be changed)

5. Killed Jake (won't be changed)

6. Shopkeeper HORN taken (to win Valravn fight)

7. Laurie SAVED, DID NOT interact with Alaeg (may be changed IF no future scenes with Laurie)

Stats: To Be Determined
-Power=
-Skill=
-Corruption=

Main Issues:

1. Sky high rate of violence, and more people living below the poverty line than anywhere else
2. Whether or not The Eye will have future use
3. IF Laurie has future use or interaction later on

Last edited:

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Finally got some free time and finished the update.
This shit hits harder than anything else, don't even have right words to describe it.
So i will just leave a bit of Tchaikovsky's work here. That part with the fucking cannons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bloodaxis

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, i decided to see if chatgpt could translate it. It's kinda buggy, sometimes it just straight out says it doesn't, other times it however comes with a translation. Think it's best not to try too big sentences...

It's possible Aglaecwif isn't a direct spawn, just only from descendants from one lord, but with the way the Apostles spread their powers/infections it seems unlikely there's complete populations of just one lord...

As for her powers, she's way stronger than MC, she just doesn't need to go all out... Or as an infected monster the powers just don't follow the same development... Who knows? Either way she seems to be able to hide just as good as Ella...

Valravn is another thing, if she's a spawn he might have just not seen her in the cave/base when he was there...
(they needed to escavate something, we see Ella with the heart of the thing that birthed Goliath, but that's it)
He knows her, but that could have been from days long gone, they both speak outdated languages...
Valravn only serves the Lord of Dark, he despises the Fairy and Aglaecwif, but for some reason he doesn't react that strong to either Apostle you can be a spawn of. Probably it's tied to his sense of honour in some way...

As for her being from the same parent? Well, it would have made sense if it's always the other, since Valravn tells us the offspring will come for us... For devouring it would make sense anyway... No idea why it's the same though... Unless we can merge with it somehow and being the same numbered spawn is important somehow... But i guess we will see...
Aglaecwif was "born" in the monster world, according to Valravn. I'm not sure if she was infected, which seems unlikely in that world, or if she's directly made from the 4th. That's why I'm questioning it because if she's a 1st Generation, or a direct spawn, her position would be way higher. Especially so, if she's a direct child from the 3rd and 4th. That seems like a huge deal, especially amongst monsters.

When Valravn meets us, he doesn't have beef, even with us being direct descendants of Twin Apostles. But he wanted smoke for Aglaecwif and if she's a direct descendant, with that reaction, he would've killed us on sight during our first encounter. Just like he wanted to kill us if we mention Fairy Thing. His reaction to her name sort of implies an even stronger reaction than even the Fairy. Also, he was surprised that we actually survived the encounter, which is weird if she's our "sister". Does Aglaecwif have a habit of killing her siblings and that's why Mommy's line seems nonexistent?

I guess we'll have to wait and see more. I'm still on the fence about her being apart of both lines of the 3rd or 4th, depending on your choice. For me, I still think she only means the 4th and that she thinks it's weird to see another direct child of the 3rd after seeing Ella. With how this post below laid it out there, I can now kind of see that she subtly used her Memory power on us. But that "Are you an offspring of the third too? How mysterious..." line seems to point to her questioning why there's another one.

She does have similar powers to us.

She rubs her well-muscled belly lovingly, humming quietly.
Aglaecwif: Destroy your portal human, it's all yours.
And I notice she's letting less of her accent show now, and only using words I understand. If it wasn't for our earlier meeting and that intense fucking, I might find it difficult to distinguish how she talks from anyone else.
MC: Right then....
Turning my back to her, I thrust my tentacle into the ring of light's border, disrupting the circling energy and breaking the portal.
MC: *phew* I did it. I better go back and meet up with Deryl....
Aglaecwif: No need for that, he'll meet you up ahead. Both tunnels lead to the same cavern.

The accent fades and the communication barrier mysteriously disappears after a fucking, she knows Deryl is a "he" and that he was in the other tunnel. It's almost like the MC gave her a lot more than he realised.

Even worse, the MC wasn't aware of any intrusion. Compare that with Sharon.
Yeah, I didn't notice any of those subtle details while playing. All I caught was that she knows "magic" and the other stuff. These little parts got drowned out for me. I actually was in sync with the MC there because neither of us picked up the signs.

I'm still skeptical on her exact generation of monster though but I'm more than fine with finally getting a monster that's mostly apart of the 4th's line to appear. Ever since I saw those pink monsters, I've been hoping for some monsters from our line to appear, implied sex slavery from me aside. I originally thought she was mostly made up of the 7th's line with only an implied bit of the 4th's in her.

I guess I'll have to stop being lazy and play again. I still have to download the public release and update my saves. This update satisfied me so much that I lost the urge to play through the game again. I just rely mostly on my memory of the events for my replies.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Eat monster (angela) corruption

Eat researcher (HERO) corruption, power

Eat Eric corruption, power

Eat farmer corruption, power

Kill AB, Kill Demi or kill Clover ?, kill Niki, kill Suicide Wang, say maybe when talking to Nyx at wedding...
All give corruption
Oh yeah ofc I do all of that too, I was just mentioning the heavy hitter choices. I DON'T kill Clover, Demi, or Nikk though because they are part of the harem and that's boring anyways. Suicide Wang I don't remember if he gives Corruption, but either way he stabbed me in prison with no gain so he dies. The farmer dies, monsters are eaten, researcher, Eric, etc.

3ish Things I need the COMMUNITY'S help on:

1. BESIDES CHEATING; is there ANY way to win the Valravn fight WITHOUT the Horn if you pick the Michael Power point? Other than the skill check obviously, because in order to do that you need the Michael Skill Point. So my question remains if I can still pick the Eye, the Michael Power Point, and still SOMEHOW get the Valravn fight done HONORABLY without Brianna's help.

2ish. Does Jake appear anywhere after you spare him other than at H.E.R.O along side Danica (if you spared her)? Like does he appear at the bonfire? Does Danica? Anyone know?

3. I can't remember, the only way to SAVE LAURIE is a skill check, 100% successful Deryl fight, and NOT meeting Alaeg right? Because Deryl has to trade with her to get the recovery serum. So no matter how I look at it, as much as I'd miss smashing her, I not only lose Laurie, but also power and skill, lore, AND the eye; because you can't choose everything.

I really don't see the benefit to going down her route other than a potential monster child cameo? That's it? Some lore drops that are more or less for YOUR info and can't even know ALL OF IT to begin with sooo I'm not seeing a lot of upsides. As a Harem Master this is the single worst choice in the game, as I have to pick between losing an already established character forever, or a potential recurring fling that I may or may not never see again.

That's why the last few Main Issues listed are the only thorn in my side, which could easily be resolved in the future, but maybe not...

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Aglaecwif was "born" in the monster world, according to Valravn. I'm not sure if she was infected, which seems unlikely in that world, or if she's directly made from the 4th.
Dunno if it would be any different, the fairy seems to be from another world too. We don't really know what world the Apostles are from, but it's likely it's the one we see during evolutions. But there could be many worlds that have been invaded...
Aglaecwif : I for example am worshiped by some, and I can tell you that I don't even exist in the same realm as the others I spoke of. Aglaecwif : It is in our nature to spread our genes, our traits, our powers. Infection is why we exist, it's how we exist, it the reason we've spread across the cosmos." Also : Aglaecwif calls MC a true son of an Apostle...

As for Aglaecwif parent, there a check :

if fmonster == True:
jump ellainvmonster4
else:
jump ellainvmonster3

So she is the same as MC, always...

Reactions: AnonymousMouse

AnonymousMouse

Jul 20, 2018
Oh yeah ofc I do all of that too, I was just mentioning the heavy hitter choices. I DON'T kill Clover, Demi, or Nikk though because they are part of the harem and that's boring anyways. Suicide Wang I don't remember if he gives Corruption, but either way he stabbed me in prison with no gain so he dies. The farmer dies, monsters are eaten, researcher, Eric, etc.

1. BESIDES CHEATING; is there ANY way to win the Valravn fight WITHOUT the Horn if you pick the Michael Power point? Other than the skill check obviously, because in order to do that you need the Michael Skill Point. So my question remains if I can still pick the Eye, the Michael Power Point, and still SOMEHOW get the Valravn fight done HONORABLY without Brianna's help.

2ish. Does Jake appear anywhere after you spare him other than at H.E.R.O along side Danica (if you spared her)? Like does he appear at the bonfire? Does Danica? Anyone know?

3. I can't remember, the only way to SAVE LAURIE is a skill check, 100% successful Deryl fight, and NOT meeting Alaeg right? Because Deryl has to trade with her to get the recovery serum. So no matter how I look at it, as much as I'd miss smashing her, I not only lose Laurie, but also power and skill, lore, AND the eye; because you can't choose everything.

I really don't see the benefit to going down her route other than a potential monster child cameo? That's it? Some lore drops that are more or less for YOUR info and can't even know ALL OF IT to begin with sooo I'm not seeing a lot of upsides. As a Harem Master this is the single worst choice in the game, as I have to pick between losing an already established character forever, or a potential recurring fling that I may or may not never see again.

That's why the last few Main Issues listed are the only thorn in my side, which could easily be resolved in the future, but maybe not...
1. I’m unsure on something I’ve been curious about too. I vaguely remember seeing that there’s more power available on NTR liz route might give it a try whilst we’re waiting for next update will report back if I do (and nobody else replies with a way before then lol)

2. Jake does show up at the bonfire, he helps you fix Mia and she walks away in disgust and says she never wants to see Jake again after her memory is restored but she doesn’t seem mad at MC unlike on the eat Jake path, could matter for if you want future Mia scenes?

3. It’s an either or on Aglae and Laurie yes, no way to do both without cheats which sucks, we’ll have to wait for future updates to see which path gets more/any content obviously but my guess is any of the child stuff will be the largely the same whether it’s MC’s baby or Deryls to save work for WW. Same for the lore stuff, will be just for world building like the library stuff where it doesn’t really matter which you choose just choose what interests you. Could lead to too many branching otherwise paths which is always bad for business in these games and something WW has done well to avoid so far whilst still making choices matter. Assume any future Aglae scenes require will you to have gone left though and obviously Laurie scenes will need to go right. Probably be like Jake/Danica and the other potential victims currently are where they aren’t that important to the story since their potential deaths but still pop up every now and then.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Dunno if it would be any different, the fairy seems to be from another world too. We don't really know what world the Apostles are from, but it's likely it's the one we see during evolutions. But there could be many worlds that have been invaded...
Aglaecwif : I for example am worshiped by some, and I can tell you that I don't even exist in the same realm as the others I spoke of. Aglaecwif : It is in our nature to spread our genes, our traits, our powers. Infection is why we exist, it's how we exist, it the reason we've spread across the cosmos." Also : Aglaecwif calls MC a true son of an Apostle...

As for Aglaecwif parent, there a check :

if fmonster == True:
jump ellainvmonster4
else:
jump ellainvmonster3

So she is the same as MC, always...
How would that prove she's always the same? Doesn't that just refer to what the MC himself is for that scene. If I recall correctly, similar checks are there at the start of the game, after choosing the 4th. Might even be for the Fairy scene, Evolution to 2nd level and Valravn scene as well.

Even with that, what happens in the actual scene makes it questionable. Why would she say that with the 3rd but flat out say Our Great Lord only with the 4th?

Reactions: myst0501

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
1. I’m unsure on something I’ve been curious about too. I vaguely remember seeing that there’s more power available on NTR liz route might give it a try whilst we’re waiting for next update will report back if I do (and nobody else replies with a way before then lol)

2. Jake does show up at the bonfire, he helps you fix Mia and she walks away in disgust and says she never wants to see Jake again after her memory is restored but she doesn’t seem mad at MC unlike on the eat Jake path, could matter for if you want future Mia scenes?

3. It’s an either or on Aglae and Laurie yes, no way to do both without cheats which sucks, we’ll have to wait for future updates to see which path gets more/any content obviously but my guess is any of the child stuff will be the largely the same whether it’s MC’s baby or Deryls to save work for WW. Same for the lore stuff, will be just for world building like the library stuff where it doesn’t really matter which you choose just choose what interests you. Could lead to too many branching otherwise paths which is always bad for business in these games and something WW has done well to avoid so far whilst still making choices matter. Assume any future Aglae scenes require will you to have gone left though and obviously Laurie scenes will need to go right. Probably be like Jake/Danica and the other potential victims currently are where they aren’t that important to the story since their potential deaths but still pop up every now and then.
It mostly definitely will matter if you ate Jake or not. Despite what he did to her she still remembers all the good times they had and I believe she realizes just how bad the MC is (no clue if the memories of MC killing Jake flows into her or not idk dont remember the scene too well).

Eating Jake effectively (probably) puts a nail in any future Mia romance options (and probably interactions period). If we do get to talk to her again if we ate him she'll most likely be standoffish as hell (shit if we see her get powers she might be against MC enough to attack him).

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
images (2).jpeg
The withdrawal is clóse i can feel it already so i'm just gonna start doing this because i'm an asshole
MC.jpg

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Danica appears too, she meets Mc at Hero's base and they talk a little, she seems annoyed for the blade through the chest and being blinded but otherwise they are quite civil to each other.
For now i don't think the people Mc eats will make a lot of difference but i imagine it will matter to the end, considering how eye guy mentions Kenny, Danica and Jake during the 3 evolution (also Bailey).

It mostly definitely will matter if you ate Jake or not. Despite what he did to her she still remembers all the good times they had and I believe she realizes just how bad the MC is (no clue if the memories of MC killing Jake flows into her or not idk dont remember the scene too well).

Eating Jake effectively (probably) puts a nail in any future Mia romance options (and probably interactions period). If we do get to talk to her again if we ate him she'll most likely be standoffish as hell (shit if we see her get powers she might be against MC enough to attack him).
But that is something i think will bring more immediate changes, Mc already thought that Mia wouldn't forgive him for killing Jake just after their fight if i'm not mistaken, seems like a closed route for me regarding Mia if you kill the guy.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If we do get to talk to her again if we ate him she'll most likely be standoffish as hell (shit if we see her get powers she might be against MC enough to attack him).
All I'm going to say is, Demi learned real quick about why that's a bad idea. The gap is way larger now.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

I did a full power speedrun with choices from memory and some walkthrough lookups, without consuming Jake/Danica. Probably not the most optimized but I doubt I'd get different results because eating danica and jake doesn't increase power and afaik the corruption-locked choices only increase corruption, not power.

1) I managed to get 73 Power without Horn and 18 Skill. This isn't enough to unlock Valravn respect. You need the Horn.
2) Jake appears briefly during a phone call, Laurie goes after him when she gets her memories back, and he helps restore Mia's memories during the bonfire. Danica appears once during a conversation with Michael, and there is a dream h-scene if you choose to take a nap during a lesson.
3) To save Laurie you need to avoid Aglaec, choose to Hestitate against Hydra Deryl, choose to Break the Diamon Sword and have 28+ Skill. You also need to make all the choices that don't end in a deadend (obviously). This is achievable without choosing skill against Michael in the early game.

Stats by the end of current version (0.951): Power 310 / Skill 29 / Corruption 32
Choice priority: Power > Corruption = Skill. Killed pretty much everyone except Jake, Danica and Demi. Saved Laurie. Got Horn from shopkeep. No helmet. Eaten Baley.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I did a full power speedrun with choices from memory and some walkthrough lookups, without consuming Jake/Danica. Probably not the most optimized but I doubt I'd get different results because eating danica and jake doesn't increase power and afaik the corruption-locked choices only increase corruption, not power.

1) I managed to get 73 Power without Horn and 18 Skill. This isn't enough to unlock Valravn respect. You need the Horn.
2) Jake appears briefly during a phone call, Laurie goes after him when she gets her memories back, and he helps restore Mia's memories during the bonfire. Danica appears once during a conversation with Michael, and there is a dream h-scene if you choose to take a nap during a lesson.
3) To save Laurie you need to avoid Aglaec, choose to Hestitate against Hydra Deryl, choose to Break the Diamon Sword and have 28+ Skill. You also need to make all the choices that don't end in a deadend (obviously). This is achievable without choosing skill against Michael in the early game.

Stats by the end of current version (0.951): Power 310 / Skill 29 / Corruption 32
Choice priority: Power > Corruption = Skill. Killed pretty much everyone except Jake, Danica and Demi. Saved Laurie. Got Horn from shopkeep. No helmet. Eaten Baley.
Yeah my route will literally ONLY depend on whether or not I see the Eye getting any use down the line, if it doesn't and just acts as an extra choice for Aglaecwif; then I'm sticking to the Horn.

My new route based on everyone's help (thank you fellow degenerates of Corruption):

1. Michael Power Point
2. Eat Kenny
3. Eat Danica
4. Eat Bailey (when asked)
5. Eat/Kill anyone I can't fuck later on, or is Male (I'm totally sexist)
6. Take the Horn (Eye could be switched in at the cost of Kenny Consumption)
7. Beat Valravn via Power
8. Save Laurie (If the future Aglaecwif scenes are worth it and I don't see much of Laurie, I'll switch)

Concerns:
1. Future Eye use
2. Future Aglaecwif scenes

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes