vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
How would that prove she's always the same? Doesn't that just refer to what the MC himself is for that scene. If I recall correctly, similar checks are there at the start of the game, after choosing the 4th. Might even be for the Fairy scene, Evolution to 2nd level and Valravn scene as well.
Yeah, you are correct, there's 2 possibilities (got some sudden brain activity)
Either she has the same parent, this is based on the assumption in both cases she is talking about MC and her...

Or her parent is the fourth and talks about our lord (MC and her) or she points out Ella and MC sharing the 3rd as parent.

There's been similar checks yeah, always to get the text based on what parent MC has.
Ella has the third, that's a given. MC can have the third or the fourth...

Whatever Aglaecwif says there is always the condition "too/also" meaning there is another, so either Ella or Aglaecwif.
The text there seems open to more than one possibility...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Quick question. Does the male MC turn into a trap/futa/transgender? If so, I'll just skip this one.
Page 1, orange letters : (for some parts of the story you are a female or futa however... but this is not the usual transformation game)

Weird fetish stuff like trap, ntr, whatever, is optional

I would suggest you try it anyway, the story really is great and sex is not the main focus. The art might need some getting used to, and it evolves...
But either way this is one of the better games if you like this type of fantasy... (not sexual fantasy to be clear )

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodaxis

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
So I decided to replay the game following 3 different paths, Power, Skill and Corruption.
Of course as most of you know by now, the most important choice is the arena fight with Michael.

Power vs Corruption:
Power and Corruption playthroughs go hand in hand. They both get unlocked by choosing power against Michael. The only difference between them is if you decide to consume the optional characters or not.

Both playthroughs have the option to consume Kenny. If you consume Danica you can have enough corruption to force the Myniak to submit. There doesn't seem to be any check for eating Danica or Jake.

The difference between a Power and Corruption walkthrough is 4 corruption points (32 vs 36). You can also gain one more corruption point if you kill Demi.

Frankly, high corruption score at the moment doesn't do anything. The only indication that something is happening is if you consume Jake because the MC can "hear" him during certain scenes, but this scene happens no matter how much corruption you have.

The Power and/or Corruption route requires the Horn to gain Valravn's respect. The highest power I could get was 73.

Skill:

The skill playthrough stays 1 skill ahead, 3 Power behind and 5 corruption behind a full power & corruption playthrough. The player trades the capability to eat Kenny and trigger Ella's deadend sex scene for the capability to get Valravn's respect without the Horn.

Currently there is no other benefit to the high Skill playthrough, especially for those who want to save Laurie. Perhaps the eye may become useful in a future update. The 28 skill check against Monster Deryl just requires the player to have finished all side stories before going to the mall as most of them come from the cheerleading practice.

So this is my opinion for the various playthroughs:
High Skill & Care about Laurie -> Not worth it.
High Skill & Not Care about Laurie -> Worth it.
High Power & Low Corruption -> Worth it.
High Corruption without eating Danica/Jake -> Works exactly the same as High Power & Low Corruption
High Corruption with eating Danica/Jake -> The only way to get corruption specific scenes. Currently not worth it but it's the most likely playthrough to get major changes in the future.

Simplest way to mod the game and get the most bang for your buck as of current version -> Use the console to increase skill and power by 1. This change allows you to play however you want up to the Aglaec vs Save Laurie choice.

Quick question. Does the male MC turn into a trap/futa/transgender? If so, I'll just skip this one.
MC uses his female form mostly for practical purposes, like going undercover, and it doesn't happen that often. If you actively pursue it, you can get a few scenes as either futa or female. Most of them are Female on Female or Futa on Female, but there are a few where MC has sex with males.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
About (ides) Aglaecwif :
"Ides aglæcwif" is an Old English phrase that roughly translates to "evil witch" in modern English. (chatgpt)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Makes you wonder how much of this story we will see back. WW clearly likes to bring old myths into the world of superhuman. We already know we can expect the son coming for you, (or Deryl) but could Ella in dragonform be the third antagonist? Anyway, Beowulf dies after the last fight (the dragon), so it's more about the myth itself being used then a prediction for the story..

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Hey all, got a question. Does anyone know what exactly happened with Ella right at the end of the fight before Nyx shows up and says some version of "you're taking to long" to Malik and Nico? Something like red lightning is shown and she crumples to her knees? I didn't quite get that, was that her powering up and failing or did she get hit with something?

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Hey all, got a question. Does anyone know what exactly happened with Ella right at the end of the fight before Nyx shows up and says some version of "you're taking to long" to Malik and Nico? Something like red lightning is shown and she crumples to her knees? I didn't quite get that, was that her powering up and failing or did she get hit with something?
Hmh, now that I look back at that "you're taking too long" line, maybe she's saying out loud to Nyx to hurry up, not sure what the red lightning is though, maybe just her overexerting herself or something, or preparing for being "killed" by Nyx.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
We can't exactly know because most things in this scene are new information without follow through. However there are a few theories. This particular scene was very interesting to me so I can tell you my theory.

First things first:
The red color is Ella's expression of power.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So in my view, the most accurate way to read that scene is that "she tries to summon her power but for some reason, it fails and she drops to her knees".

What happens next is that Nyx shows up and hits her with her ability "Negative Energy: Death" which is supposed to instantly kill anything that it touches. It's like Avanda Kedavra from Harry Potter. This is explained later by Malik.

However there is a problem here:

In the few next slides it's revealed that Ella already has a huge amount of body mass hidden underground and she is able to make it even bigger, so it seems that her momentary weakness was either a fluke, or some suppressing power or event that we don't know about.

What I think happened:

Ella has already finished whatever she wanted to do in the mine so she sets up a plan to leave HERO a parting gift. Her plan is to control Malik/Bernhardt with strength eaters, mark HERO operatives and then flee while sacrificing the weaker monsters. She had already given the command to retreat by the time MC finishes his fight with Deryl.

She sees Nico and decides that it's a good idea to kill her before retreating. However she takes too long and Malik manages to free himself and after killing literally everything, he goes after Ella.

Ella is in a bind. She knows that it's impossible to flee from Malik and Nico together, so her best strategy is to attack and create some opening that will allow her to flee. So she powers up and prepares to attack. But at that moment she sees Nyx coming, and she decides to change her strategy.

It's possible that she finds a perfect chance to fake her death. After all, she has shown that she has intimate knowledge of Nyx's powers so knowing about her Negative Energy: Death is to be expected.

Another possibility is that Nyx and Ella have some kind of deal so Nyx "kills" her but plans to resurrect her, or know that she has some trick up her sleeve.

Last edited:

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Another possibility is that Nyx and Ella have some kind of deal so Nyx "kills" her but plans to resurrect her, or know that she has some trick up her sleeve.
Imo the biggest clue that Ella and Nyx are doing something together is the added scene in the public build where you try to read her "corpse", and conveniently Nyx's residual power prevents _anyone_ from reading the corpse, meaning that she can easily just have suspended herself in a corpse like state.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Imo the biggest clue that Ella and Nyx are doing something together is the added scene in the public build where you try to read her "corpse", and conveniently Nyx's residual power prevents _anyone_ from reading the corpse, meaning that she can easily just have suspended herself in a corpse like state.
I've been suspicious about the whole "Ella body" thing even before that scene because I don't understand why her body would revert to the default state after her death.

Any alteration the shapeshifter does is permanent. They don't need to "sustain" the transformation. They expend energy either to change or repair. So how could dead Ella expend energy to change her appearence to default. Her corpse should have been the huge blob of flesh.

If that wasn't the case, then Nyx could probably fix Gillibrand by herself, or just put him into a suppressor prison cell and voila.

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
yeah I missed that, but holy shit.. That would explain a few things and give Ella a redemption branch, because we still don't know what her purpose is. But if what she's trying to do is crucial to humankind and Nyx and maybe at least Deux are supporting her, then the whole story kinda holds itself together.
Fuck, the next update can't come any sooner.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Ahhhh, good to be back here. The Falling thread is a toxic cesspool of lobotomized "master class critics" that couldn't seem to differentiate already establish low mediocre writing to something like THIS! I saw vogelbeest and that cunt DrakoGhoul too over there, just trying to enjoy potential potential.

Enough of my ranting though I hope everyone here is doing fine inside of their normal lives. If not, I hope you read this and it just magically converts you to good mental health or something, I dunno I guess I'm in a good mood today. I have a fun little question related to the game for you all though:

What are your guy's favorite lines and or subjects you wish would return to the game?

I personally miss Channel Fucking Weird

And my favorite line hats off goes to:

News Reporter: The latest witness claiming he saw a 'big titty snake lady' drag his friend, one Jacob Johnson, down a drain pipe.

News Reporter: The police claim the witness is obviously delirious and high on drugs.

This shit is GOLD :LUL: :LUL: :LUL:
Just imagine you click on the tv to see THIS on the news, you'd have a fucking hoot and a holler just giggling to yourself about the sheer audacity to take that first line seriously :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ahhhh, good to be back here. The Falling thread is a toxic cesspool of lobotomized "master class critics" that couldn't seem to differentiate already establish low mediocre writing to something like THIS! I saw vogelbeest and that cunt DrakoGhoul too over there, just trying to enjoy potential potential.

Enough of my ranting though I hope everyone here is doing fine inside of their normal lives. If not, I hope you read this and it just magically converts you to good mental health or something, I dunno I guess I'm in a good mood today. I have a fun little question related to the game for you all though:

What are your guy's favorite lines and or subjects you wish would return to the game?

News Reporter: The latest witness claiming he saw a 'big titty snake lady' drag his friend, one Jacob Johnson, down a drain pipe.

News Reporter: The police claim the witness is obviously delirious and high on drugs.

Just imagine you click on the tv to see THIS on the news, you'd have a fucking hoot and a holler just giggling to yourself about the sheer audacity to take that first line seriously :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hope your doing fine too in yer normal life mah boi. I'm doing quite well now that I got a bunch of free time (spending it playing Sengoku Rance which is perhaps my favorite strategy game, paired up with my favorite rapist, Rance, of course.)

The one thing I'd like to see return is the bathroom content we had back while in the school (wasn't much to it except what maybe 2 or 3 scenes (Demi, Jess, and fem MC I think)? But I liked em. Would be kinda cool to have it in the HERO as well.

Last edited:

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah at this point it's obvious that there is something obscure going on between Nyx and Ella, considering that Ella managed to get some "protections" for Christie and Emily that prevents them from dying we can infer that she has an understanding about how to manipulate death too, which isn't part of her base powers meaning she is getting help from someone. And I don't remember seeing any monsters that could do that in her base. Just a wild thought I had, maybe Ella left a way to revive herself through Emily and/or Christie through those "protections" she put in them?

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

Additional lines I love:

1. Brianna: What the fuck!
You: What?
Brianna: You're fucking black!

Out of context and even in context I dare say this line is beautiful :LOL:

2. You: Dad...what happened to the house? And why do you look like a fucking hobo?

In addition to:

-Dad: Shut up! Tons of young guys are bald, it's natural! At least I don't have blue fucking emo hair!
-Narrator: Me and my dad laugh and shout at each other as we continue to joke about our appearances and who killed my mother.

-You: Really dad? You hide your ammo in your socks? You're so retarded.

THIS is average family banter, nothing funny out of context about it. I'm actually about this close with my Aunt, enough to stupidly talk back to each other whenever we see each other after a long time. Maybe I just have a dark sense of cynical humor.

3. You: (Hang on...)
You: Dude, why is half the shit here sex toys?
Shopkeeper: You're reaching that age Charlie. Time to broaden your horizons...

I don't know what's funnier, the fact that the Shopkeeper still thinks the MC is Charlie despite 10 seconds ago being reminded of who we are. Or that he's offering seemly underage Charlie sex toys on the side despite her seemly UNINTERESTED personality :LUL:

4. Teacher: So get ready to get hot and sweaty with the opposite sex.
You: (Can he say that?)

I feel like I don't need to explain this one, it's all gold.

Those were just some of the lines I've found through my detailed replay of the game I'm going through right now. I'll probably update this for myself by Bookmarking it, if any of you guys are interested you can do the same I guess just for shits and giggles ;)

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So I decided to replay the game following 3 different paths, Power, Skill and Corruption.
Of course as most of you know by now, the most important choice is the arena fight with Michael.

Power vs Corruption:
Power and Corruption playthroughs go hand in hand. They both get unlocked by choosing power against Michael. The only difference between them is if you decide to consume the optional characters or not.

Both playthroughs have the option to consume Kenny. If you consume Danica you can have enough corruption to force the Myniak to submit. There doesn't seem to be any check for eating Danica or Jake.

The difference between a Power and Corruption walkthrough is 4 corruption points (32 vs 36). You can also gain one more corruption point if you kill Demi.

Frankly, high corruption score at the moment doesn't do anything. The only indication that something is happening is if you consume Jake because the MC can "hear" him during certain scenes, but this scene happens no matter how much corruption you have.

The Power and/or Corruption route requires the Horn to gain Valravn's respect. The highest power I could get was 73.

Skill:

The skill playthrough stays 1 skill ahead, 3 Power behind and 5 corruption behind a full power & corruption playthrough. The player trades the capability to eat Kenny and trigger Ella's deadend sex scene for the capability to get Valravn's respect without the Horn.

Currently there is no other benefit to the high Skill playthrough, especially for those who want to save Laurie. Perhaps the eye may become useful in a future update. The 28 skill check against Monster Deryl just requires the player to have finished all side stories before going to the mall as most of them come from the cheerleading practice.

So this is my opinion for the various playthroughs:
High Skill & Care about Laurie -> Not worth it.
High Skill & Not Care about Laurie -> Worth it.
High Power & Low Corruption -> Worth it.
High Corruption without eating Danica/Jake -> Works exactly the same as High Power & Low Corruption
High Corruption with eating Danica/Jake -> The only way to get corruption specific scenes. Currently not worth it but it's the most likely playthrough to get major changes in the future.

Simplest way to mod the game and get the most bang for your buck as of current version -> Use the console to increase skill and power by 1. This change allows you to play however you want up to the Aglaec vs Save Laurie choice.

MC uses his female form mostly for practical purposes, like going undercover, and it doesn't happen that often. If you actively pursue it, you can get a few scenes as either futa or female. Most of them are Female on Female or Futa on Female, but there are a few where MC has sex with males.
Some corrections here. You don't need to kill Danica to make the Minyaks submit. In the past, you couldn't get enough corruption points to do it but with the addition of being able to get through Emily and Liz stuff faster, you can meet the requirement for the points without killing Danica. I believe you still have to kill Bailey there though. How do I know it's possible? Because I'm a simp and kept Danica alive on all but one playthrough.

As for the subtle stuff that comes with corruption. You actually hear Danica in your head at times as well. Like with Jake, her memories also takes over momentarily but it only happens in your dreams. Her memories influence those scenes. There's also the Brianna scene where a corruption MC tells her he has decades worth of memories stored in his head and that he may be considered older than her at this point. These don't seem to have any major requirement besides being corrupt and killing Danica or Jake for their scenes.

I believe the subtle effect of corruption on the MC's power is just that he's able to store and manipulate memories better. This update, he uses Jake's stored memories to heal Mia with his Memory Echo. After he does it, Jake disappears for good, apparently. If Jake's alive, he does the same thing but requires Jake to be with him to do it. It basically just cuts out the middleman and has the MC do all the work himself. Also, Bailey's revival when? Since my theory is actually possible now that he can transfer memories.

As for how much would be needed for said subtle effect to unlock, I would say it doesn't seem like a lot but you won't see it unless you kill them. I would also say it's not really worth it to be a complete murderhobo currently since it's possible to reach the minimum corruption goal for most of the scenes. You need like 20 Corruption points overall to see all of the corruption dialogue from the Origin Eye. There also doesn't seem to be anymore rewarding stuff besides more lore after that happens.

So basically, High Corruption only offers a subtle change to the MC's memory trait, being able to understand monster lore and some tiny bit of changes to dialogue and scenes. Like for example, you won't ever see the 1st in prison, I believe, unless you have 8 or above corruption.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You hear both Danica and Jake just for having eaten them, regardless of your corruption level...
I'm not sure what your point was here. Did I say it had a requirement? I said subtle effects that come WITH Corruption. I never said it required a certain amount. It's literally there. I even said it doesn't have a major requirement besides actually killing them....

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Some corrections here. You don't need to kill Danica to make the Minyaks submit. In the past, you couldn't get enough corruption points to do it but with the addition of being able to get through Emily and Liz stuff faster, you can meet the requirement for the points without killing Danica. I believe you still have to kill Bailey there though. How do I know it's possible? Because I'm a simp and kept Danica alive on all but one playthrough.

-snip-
Interesting, I was under the impression that these sidequests took too long to complete to make any actual difference. I'll try again and compare the results. I agree that it's not worth to play full murderhobo currently, said so in my post too. Aside from a few altered scenes and meeting Authority you don't get much. As interesting it is to see how MC works with high corruption, there's just not much there yet.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes