necromater

Aug 21, 2018
No real point in answering this specific question. I say that because we'll likely see it happen soon in game. Alice and Tiffany has been butting heads for a while and it's been building towards their confrontation. They still haven't met since they've become superhumans, somehow.

We also don't know what Tiffany or Alice have fully gained/unlocked with their Level 2 evolution. Alice could have more than what was shown during hers and Tiffany could have a few game changing surprises with hers.

What we could say from what we've seen is Tiffany now can hit harder and her Light can now be used to attack, even while in her Light Form. The speed is undoubtedly in her court as well. Yet, with Alice, she's much more diverse than before and has a lot of options across multiple ranges. So, if she can actually hit Tiffany, she'll do some serious damage. Especially with her strongest attacks. The problem would be hitting Tiffany though.

For now, you could say Tiff or Alice. Me personally, I think it'll end in a draw during their fight. They'll probably fight for a whole day before making up with each other. While there's some bad blood, it's not that brutal to where they'll kill each other. If it was, they would've already did it, in my opinion. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
images (2).jpeg
Heh lured for one and got two walls lol
373609591_7264823310199816_4132759567030033720_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'd wager Tiffany & Alice would be even.

Realistically Alice SHOULD win given her pill developed body, experience in combat, compatibility, etc.

As opposed to Tiffany who struggled with her power almost immediately, and had to train a bunch to get her bearings. Even within the Diamond Massacre she didn't play a combat role to gain experience.

Factor in that Tiffany also jumped the gone with the stupid Xanthe Serum and now has to learn up on her unfamiliar new skills without the proper development foundation (i.e us growing a tail, having differ armors and Ella not); it doesn't bode well JUST relying on speed, even doing so in her evolutionary fight. She's a less refined Zenitsu at this point it's almost laughable she got to Lvl 2 in the first place, yet another reason I hate the Serum for its glorified "time skips".

But as DrakoGhoul has said; they have been butting heads/been rivals essentially since the dawn of time. Naruto v Sasuke, Natsu v Gray, Izuku v Bakugo, etc. etc. Alice is the MC in this case that SHOULD win but the plot will always keep them at even odds for the back and forth and to keep people like us; guessing as we are now. As much as I'd love to see Alice beat Tif's ass, I also wouldn't mind the alternative cat fights every now and then whether that be over beef or who gets my beef.
Alice: you are a liar and a snake i don't trust you
Tiffany: i also fucked your boyfriend
Alice:..........
Tifanny: multiple times.
Alice:
descarga (17).jpg
XD

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
Ok. Fuckers if alice is gravity and Tiffany is light who wins ? And dont say Tiffany because light has no mass because that shit has as much base as the modern feminism to many holes XD
My money is on Alice, not just because I simp (wich I do) but because:
1)Experience
2) Just make a black hole and checkmate light :KEK:
3) I think Alice just needs 1 lucky hit in, I dont remember Tiff having good defence, other then being fast.
4) Alice has some good AoE
So yeah, lack of experience and shit defence would make a 1 hit K.O.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
My money is on Alice, not just because I simp (wich I do) but because:
1)Experience
2) Just make a black hole and checkmate light :KEK:
3) I think Alice just needs 1 lucky hit in, I dont remember Tiff having good defence, other then being fast.
4) Alice has some good AoE
So yeah, lack of experience and shit defence would make a 1 hit K.O.
This is a wholeeeee lot of simpin my brother here have this:
12332.jpg
The true best girl

But on a serious note the blackhole thing can be avoided...if I remember right light can be behind a blackhole (at least thats what was supposedly recently discovered) just pop behind Alice and slap her booty...easy wins fr fr.

But on a serious note Alice would win but given enough time I'm sure Tiffany could beat Alice depending how her powers grow, I mean Tiffany's monster parent while a dead boi is still one of da big boys yeah? (The numbered) while all Alice has for a parent is the fairy (still a strong parent but still) I feel like that'd might limit her growth in the long run since her parent wasn't one of da numbered like with MC, Jake, or Michael.

^To follow up on dis, whatever monster granted a superhuman their power basically sets how fast that superhuman will grow be it a regular monster, a raised, or a numbered it basically (I mean we see this with MC already and Jake too to an extent).

Alice's parent aka the fairy is a raised, a monster raised by a numbered (Alice refers to dat numbered as grandfather I believe) which I believe will limit how fast she grows in comparison to Tiffany whose parent is a numbered albeit...dead?

Generation of whatever monster it is also might have an impact...from what I can tell Fairy is a gen 1 so that's a benefit to Alice but doesn't beat bein directly granted powers from a numbered like with MC or Jake.

Last edited:

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
The true best girl
Sorry Syther, but betwen Alice and corpsefucking (with a bit of monster breeding sprinkled in), I have no energy left for dogfucking.

I kinda hope the whole monster parent doesn't turn out to be true, just because it makes it a bit too...simple? boring? if we can guess how far a character can go just based on the parents.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I kinda hope the whole monster parent doesn't turn out to be true, just because it makes it a bit too...simple? boring? if we can guess how far a character can go just based on the parents.
Even if it is true that monster parents impact shiz it doesn't guarantee ultimate victory.

The MC despite having numbered parents has been defeated plenty of times via bad ends and even if you don't count those he still got his ass handed to him by other folks like Klaus who from what I can tell do not have a numbered parent.

The true king in the world of superhuman is "experience" so as long as you got that you should be good to go but having a lot of power helps too.

The MC has earned every victory under his belt due to him training constantly and learning from each fight by adapting new things. It is for sure that his growth would be a lot slower if it wasn't for his parents but even then he'd most likely gain everything he has now but at a slower rate (its pretty likely he would of died earlier on in the story if he had a regular monster as a parent due to his growth being too slow or rather, the normal growth if you will).

I'm pretty sure Gtdead and DrakoGhoul have talked about this very subject in the past in regards to the MC's growth being faster than the norm due to his numbered parents and gives credence to the idea that a monster parent impacts the growth of a superhuman.

Idk the exact rate of how the raised messes with the growth but I'm sure they might.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 2905804
Heh lured for one and got two walls lol
View attachment 2905806
That's not a wall of text :KEK:. That Danica one was a wall of text.

Alice: you are a liar and a snake i don't trust you
Tiffany: i also fucked your boyfriend
Alice:..........
Tifanny: multiple times.
Alice:
View attachment 2905823
XD
Alice is a Cuck Queen so it would probably lead to her baiting Tiffany to "prove it". Tiffany thinking she has the upper hand would go and do it to be spiteful. Only to have Alice destroying her own pussy as she watches MC fuck Tiffany into oblivion. Probably would give him an ear piece too, so she can give him commands during the entire thing.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The MC has earned every victory under his belt due to him training constantly and learning from each fight by adapting new things. It is for sure that his growth would be a lot slower if it wasn't for his parents but even then he'd most likely gain everything he has now but at a slower rate (its pretty likely he would of died earlier on in the story if he had a regular monster as a parent due to his growth being too slow or rather, the normal growth if you will).
Not true actually. According to everyone on Ella side, we didn't work for anything. She helped us with everything and our power is what carried us through everything.

Reactions: ItzSyther

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
That's not a wall of text :KEK:. That Danica one was a wall of text.

Alice is a Cuck Queen so it would probably lead to her baiting Tiffany to "prove it". Tiffany thinking she has the upper hand would go and do it to be spiteful. Only to have Alice destroying her own pussy as she watches MC fuck Tiffany into oblivion. Probably would give him an ear piece too, so she can give him commands during the entire thing.
one from you and the other from furrything XD. Is not the how big is the boat but how you row it XD

And the cuck queen part thank you for giving the imp ideas for her cuck fetish :confused:
i hate you so much.
Boy that post bite me in the ass really fast :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mcmng

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Alice: forget the mafia. i found a more lucrative job.
Markus: legal drugs ?
Alice: no. Using my manwhore
Markus:what ?
Alice :
swag-empire.gif

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Manwhore MC be like
View attachment 2906866

Ooh, Ellaism propaganda is starting to spread :KEK:
View attachment 2906927
You already know, my post had big sarcastic energy. That's the bullshit, inferiority complex she fed her side to gaslight them into working harder to beat us. It might even have some of her true feelings blended in too, since we gained both the Memory and Body Trait while she didn't.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes