DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You tried to start a waifu fight, what did you expect? :KEK:
Eh, Tiffany isn't good bait for a Waifu fight. Most people would say Alice with Tiffany being too fast for her to actually end. If anything, it's too straightforward. Not to mention, there isn't many Tiffany simps, if any, at all. Alice has a lot of simps.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ella is Evil
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
- Ella simps
- Copium Blue first strike
-the shitpost wars
- the fertility conundrum
- The living joke pussyboy
- The eugenics are we the baddies ? dilemma
- The Victim Jake Arc parts 1-2
-Copium Blue second chapter (that smurf is asking for a spanking)
Retardation fight: Syther and random retard spammed against each other so hard a mod rolled in and nearly kicked all our shit in.
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
- Ella is not that evil but still a cunt (why do we always go back here )
The Victim Jake Arc parts 3-4 (we talk about this way to much)
The Deryl Conundrum: Is he a bad friend or a bro?
-the nico and liz reckoning
- Copium Blue the cockblocking XD
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone
- Mother Latín
- the pistol , the bombardier and the zap
- Deryl a genius ,a friend ,an asshole
- the long dogs night.
- THE DISCORD HERESY ( the crazy people are surprisingly loyal)
- the hounds of shame ( weird art and dog heads)
- Bailey by the sea
-The Bull , The Bear and The Broker (mankind never changes) .
lvl 1 vs lvl 5 ( no joke don't ask on drugs i'm sure XD )
-all calm on the waifu front
-pimping ain't Easy ( the cuckqueen and the snake bitch)

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ella is Evil
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
- Ella simps
-the shitpost wars
Retardation fight: Syther and random retard spammed against each other so hard a mod rolled in and nearly kicked all our shit in.
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone
- Mother Latín
- the long dogs night.
- Bailey by the sea
You missed Level 1 with Prep > Level 5.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Even if it is true that monster parents impact shiz it doesn't guarantee ultimate victory.

The MC despite having numbered parents has been defeated plenty of times via bad ends and even if you don't count those he still got his ass handed to him by other folks like Klaus who from what I can tell do not have a numbered parent.

The true king in the world of superhuman is "experience" so as long as you got that you should be good to go but having a lot of power helps too.

The MC has earned every victory under his belt due to him training constantly and learning from each fight by adapting new things. It is for sure that his growth would be a lot slower if it wasn't for his parents but even then he'd most likely gain everything he has now but at a slower rate (its pretty likely he would of died earlier on in the story if he had a regular monster as a parent due to his growth being too slow or rather, the normal growth if you will).

I'm pretty sure Gtdead and DrakoGhoul have talked about this very subject in the past in regards to the MC's growth being faster than the norm due to his numbered parents and gives credence to the idea that a monster parent impacts the growth of a superhuman.

Idk the exact rate of how the raised messes with the growth but I'm sure they might.
These are my thoughts:

The way I see it is having your monster parent be a DIRECT Apostle is luck of the draw. If you survive the encounter you SHOULD be stronger than most other Superhumans, not weaker. It's like an Elder Vampire gives you his blood and expect you to be weaker than most of the other normal blood vampires? Lol no. The same should go for having a parent that is closer to the source of the original (being an Apostle), example being the Fairy for instance or Aglaecwif, Valravn, etc.

As for HOW MUCH it effects your power level that remains to be seen. I'd wager most of the Lvl 5s now are probably not DIRECT descents of the Apostles, maybe some but most probably not (call it a hunch). If we were to see them at the Lvl of the elites however (The Captains), I think THAT would be crazy. The only thing they really have on the other Superhumans isn't their power, but their age and time nurturing their abilities for 80+ years. If nothing else, being a direct descent gives you a unique power stronger than that of most others around it. Malik seems like he just had a Fire ability, but the way he grew it through Evolutions, and the years he's HAD to do it (factoring in potential and allat) he made it ridiculously op, same for Bernhardt; as I doubt the last few numbered are the 4 elements this isn't Avatar.

Which brings me on to my next point; the other factors. We know some people are just BUILT DIFFERENT. People like us (MC), Alice, Henri?, and others that grow exponentially fast or have a unique amount of compatibility with their power. Alice despite being Lvl 1 and NOT a direct descent of the 6th has such a strong and pure power that trumps most around her. The MC has 2 abilities form 2 DIRECT Apostles, and is already Lvl 3 in the span of a year? Henri achieved Lvl 1 to 5 in the course of a week, the list goes on. But then there are others like Tiffany, who struggled with her ability and didn't try to put herself in more dangerous situations to grow it in a raw manner, yet she is an Artificial direct descent of the 8th. Michael could even FIND OUT what his fucking power was until after he achieved battle, but we KNOW Michael can use his ability outside of battle collecting energy, probably not the BEST compatibility in the world, perhaps the 2nd saw his raw talent for power and not his intunement (it's a real word now).

Anyways I don't have the energy to go over potential this and compatibility that. Some people are destined for Lvl 5, and some AREN'T (tree boi). But what I DO believe is that Michael and Tiffany rushed it, and Alice at this point is going to have a much better grasp with her ability in a fight compared to Tiffany who not only has a terrible handling on her ability already, but probably didn't even shape up what she wants to FOCUS on yet before already jumping the gun to Lvl 2, same goes for Michael. He discovered light bud energy suction and corpse energy, is there ANYTHING ELSE? Did you wanna maybe practice a bit more and experiment? Perhaps find any OTHER little abilities you've got hidden so that your Evolution can focus on one thing majorly rather than everything improving with little to no change (armors v JUST better Shapeshifting, tails vs JUST better tentacles, etc. etc. There's a reason our Memory Trait is ONLY getting it's first real cool move NOW rather than way back).

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
That's not a wall of text :KEK:. That Danica one was a wall of text.

Alice is a Cuck Queen so it would probably lead to her baiting Tiffany to "prove it". Tiffany thinking she has the upper hand would go and do it to be spiteful. Only to have Alice destroying her own pussy as she watches MC fuck Tiffany into oblivion. Probably would give him an ear piece too, so she can give him commands during the entire thing.
LMPsticker.jpg
Man now I want a scene of Alice futa (maybe with the dick made by the MC) destroying all of Tiffany holes lustbestsin.png

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Ella is Evil
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
- Ella simps
-the shitpost wars
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone
- Mother Latín
- the long dogs night.
- Bailey by the sea
letmeprocessit.jpg

Jul 28, 2017
Ella is Evil
-The cult of mother
-The waifu wars
- Ella simps
-the shitpost wars
-the blueballs update
-the dogclappers rise
- the waifu hunts
-the heretic burnings
-lvl2 vs lvl3 paradigm
- the Fmc Fundoshi crone
- Mother Latín
- the long dogs night.
- Bailey by the sea
dont_get_it.jpg

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Thinking about it, are the Apostles still all siblings? This has been on my mind since the big twin theory came true. They each have an Arbiter that they inherited half of a completed trait from but does that really make them the parent of only a single set? They are numbered in order of their birth. There's also nothing to say that the 6 Arbiters didn't design them all together. So while I do think they have a single Arbiter "daddy", the others helped each other in designing them all and they are all "parents" of the Apostles.

I might be a little too into the sibling stuff but I'm just going to assume they're all 6 sets of twin siblings. Instead of them being cousins across each set. Makes it more hilarious when Uncle 2nd told 4th nephew to get out of his son. Though, maybe 1st - 6th are all siblings while 7th - 12th are their cousins. We'll have to see. Then again, 7th eating his elder sister, the 4th, sounds kinky.

All I know is, 4th Spawn stay winning. Our Mommy gave us some sloppy toppy and we got both traits. Even our elder "sister" can be bred by us. No other line can say that. When you're a turd spawn with Ella, you just gain a shitty sister. Papa 3rd with Auntie 4th is cool and all but Uncle 3rd is better. Mommy 4th supremacy at work!

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Thinking about it, are the Apostles still all siblings? This has been on my mind since the big twin theory came true. They each have an Arbiter that they inherited half of a completed trait from but does that really make them the parent of only a single set? They are numbered in order of their birth. There's also nothing to say that the 6 Arbiters didn't design them all together. So while I do think they have a single Arbiter "daddy", the others helped each other in designing them all and they are all "parents" of the Apostles.

I might be a little too into the sibling stuff but I'm just going to assume they're all 6 sets of twin siblings. Instead of them being cousins across each set. Makes it more hilarious when Uncle 2nd told 4th nephew to get out of his son. Though, maybe 1st - 6th are all siblings while 7th - 12th are their cousins. We'll have to see. Then again, 7th eating his elder sister, the 4th, sounds kinky.

All I know is, 4th Spawn stay winning. Our Mommy gave us some sloppy toppy and we got both traits. Even our elder "sister" can be bred by us. No other line can say that. When you're a turd spawn with Ella, you just gain a shitty sister. Papa 3rd with Auntie 4th is cool and all but Uncle 3rd is better. Mommy 4th supremacy at work!
My running theory is beyond their twin the rest are just cousins.

The arbiters are what I'm more interested in...like were the arbiters all just a single being or were they also created by something:
1693959925799.png
Made this a while back for the order of things.

My main guess is that the arbiters were perhaps all just a single being before splitting apart for whatever reason or one big ol being made the arbiters for some grand plan that went awry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Yes they are. Boy this is worse than house of dragon XD banging cousins lol. But is more like the zergs or tyranids not mammal families. goth monster Mommy proves this there's love yes but kind of echidna love love my kids they can go around and find out if they survive yes Mommy is proud but if they die mommy want the genes of the slayer to make a stronger child man this is complex Need evaluation of different views....... :unsure:
Fuck it

Is this game but also have non humanoid XD

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

The arbiters are what I'm more interested in...like were the arbiters all just a single being or were they also created by something:
View attachment 2907519

My main guess is that the arbiters were perhaps all just a single being before splitting apart for whatever reason or one big ol being made the arbiters for some grand plan that went awry.
Like the origin of the orcs in warcraft XD but more goth lol

Reactions: ItzSyther

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

View attachment 2907519

Where are the origins ?
I think the magic numbers are 12,6,3,1
God darn it
Alice is perfect or almost perfect we Need to see if papá fairy is an apostle or just a high monster
That table is missing a link syther you have the 12 the 6 and the 1 missing the 3 :unsure: so more likely there are 3 origins. Like most religions 3 parts of one .......

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
God darn it
Alice is perfect or almost perfect we Need to see if papá fairy is an apostle or just a high monster
I'm pretty sure that Fairy is just a high monster (raised) like Val and Monster Mommy not an Apostle.

I mean if I remember right he is referred to as the Wayward son and Alice even refers to the numbered that raised fairy as "Grandfather" so I doubt he's a apostle.

1693961327263.png

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'm pretty sure that Fairy is just a high monster (raised) like Val and Monster Mommy not an Apostle.

I mean if I remember right he is referred to as the Wayward son and Alice even refers to the numbered that raised fairy as "Grandfather" so I doubt he's a apostle.

View attachment 2907566
Ok so alice is almost perfect....
Oh fuck thank god she is not of the Jelly type or as soon as we are on the same lvl she is kicking our ass.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes