ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
They ain't dying dawg
We shall wait and see brother. Liz was throwin up alllll sorts of death flags and I feel like Weird is gonna toss in some consequences for not doin their content which just sweetens the death deal.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Also got a question for y'all I was checking the game variables we have "kissclaudia" variable it must be for future right because I don't remember any kiss.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Which makes it even more unlikely imo.
Eh, if Weird doesn't add consequences for skipping content Ima be upset...like why even give us the option to skip any of it if it doesn't matter...although I do recall in the discord it was talked bout (not doin characters like Liz, Amber, and Emily's content resulting in bad things)

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Also got a question for y'all I was checking the game variables we have "kissclaudia" variable it must be for future right because I don't remember any kiss.
I recall a hug...and the MC asking for Claudia's hand in marriage but no kiss...could be a future thing and its just sitting there like the slut variable.

Reactions: Gtdead

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Eh, if Weird doesn't add consequences for skipping content Ima be upset...like why even give us the option to skip any of it if it doesn't matter...although I do recall in the discord it was talked bout (not doin characters like Liz, Amber, and Emily's content resulting in bad things)
Personally I would like it too skipping their whole arc and things you should atleast get some sort of difference.

Reactions: ItzSyther

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I recall a hug...and the MC asking for Claudia's hand in marriage but no kiss...could be a future thing and its just sitting there like the slut variable.
The slut variable is an active one it has been increasing we act like one when we are a chick as for Claudia I remember the same things as you so it must be for future use.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Personally I would like it too skipping their whole arc and things you should atleast get some sort of difference.
Yup I'm pretty sure brother Gtdead went over it in regards to variables but it doesn't seem like there is no consequences 'yet' Weird could toss in a check for prior choices long ago in a future update.

I'm kinda excited to see what happens to emily if we ignored her content since the MC wasn't there to help her at all if u decided to ignore it.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The slut variable is an active one it has been increasing we act like one when we are a chick as for Claudia I remember the same things as you so it must be for future use.
When I meant like...sitting there I mean it has no 'consequence' of any sort like an ending...hell if no one looked at the variables or the walkthrough no one would know it existed (which is kinda funny).

Which makes me wonder if Weird will keep it how it is or add it to the stat(s) menu (I still believe it'll result in an ending of some sort like the MC wanting to remain a girl).

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Yup I'm pretty sure brother Gtdead went over it in regards to variables but it doesn't seem like there is no consequences 'yet' Weird could toss in a check for prior choices long ago in a future update.

I'm kinda excited to see what happens to emily if we ignored her content since the MC wasn't there to help her at all if u decided to ignore it.
Got another question is it possible to get both 80 power and 20 skill against the "Raven knight"( I don't remember the spelling of his name :KEK: )and get a perfect 5/5 against him.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Got another question is it possible to get both 80 power and 20 skill against the "Raven knight"( I don't remember the spelling of his name :KEK: )and get a perfect 5/5 against him.
That my brother is a question for bother DrakoGhoul.

It's been a hot minute since I last fought against Val and I dont remember the stats I had against em atm.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
That my brother is a question for bother DrakoGhoul.

It's been a hot minute since I last fought against Val and I dont remember the stats I had against em atm.
Man I play on My Android cuz my laptop is only for assignments and shit and the Android port I am playing on I can't use the saves made in save editor I place them in the right location and those saves appear but when I click on them I am asked do I trust the third party save and even when I click yes it just doesn't open lol.What save editor are you using?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Man I play on My Android cuz my laptop is only for assignments and shit and the Android port I am playing on I can't use the saves made in save editor I place them in the right location and those saves appear but when I click on them I am asked do I trust the third party save and even when I click yes it just doesn't open lol.What save editor are you using?
I used to use save editors, now I just use Universal Ren'Py Mod to edit while im in game...also I checked for ye

It is indeed possible to have 80 power and 20 skill (I dont believe I messed with this save other than the money)
1693981578554.png
Mind u this is just before getting the choice between the eye, horn, and mask (pickin horn puts you over 80 so you'll be solid).

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I used to use save editors, now I just use Universal Ren'Py Mod to edit while im in game...also I checked for ye

It is indeed possible to have 80 power and 20 skill (I dont believe I messed with this save other than the money)
View attachment 2907985
Mind u this is just before getting the choice between the eye, horn, and mask (pickin horn puts you over 80 so you'll be solid).
Ahh damn my Target is to keep corruption below 5 lol also how did you get that much money this is a lot more than what tiffany gives

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I would HOPE that they don't die, or we are at least given a chance to save them. BUT, I like ItzSyther 's thought process, death is a good motivator. Perhaps they can 'die' in front of us only till after our carnage if we passed whatever checks to save them; they can be alive once more with kick ass powers.

Three Birds, one stone.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You don't need 20(it's not possible), you can only gain 19, which gives you perfect. You have to play into corruption though for the 80, I believe.

Here's my stats from the perfect run:

"Perfect" Playthrough(5th) -

Hero Name: Veil
Power: 350
Skill: 31
Corruption: 37
Public Opinion: 770
Government Opinion:180
Alive: Danica, Demi and Laurie
Dead: Jake
Aglaecwif Met: Yes

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I would HOPE that they don't die, or we are at least given a chance to save them. BUT, I like ItzSyther 's thought process, death is a good motivator. Perhaps they can 'die' in front of us only till after our carnage if we passed whatever checks to save them; they can be alive once more with kick ass powers.

Three Birds, one stone.
Shittttt...why not consume them if they die...we can recreate them ourselves and if we can't let us team up with Deryl to try doing so...I mean they fixed Laurie together so why not a dead Liz and Amber.

Worst case scenario they live on as memories in MC's noggin.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes