BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
do you think there is going to be a big fight during the MC's undercover job in sin? it'd be good chance to thrash cole or jared if shit goes south.

also, what do you think is the big plot point weird was telling us he wanted to reach, he's been hinting at the twins arc for a while now so maybe it could finally be the big event with amber or liz?

Last edited by a moderator:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Maybe they are looking :unsure: heir to the twins but there is already heir so i don't know.... maybe they are looking to wake up a pair of downed numbers maybe the 9 and 10 or the 11 and 12 they got caked by the dark King
Boy this is worse than a nolan movie......
maybe is some kind of especial monster like the two headed water one we kill with laurie and also the kind that del was using as a weapon

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
A lot XD we are gonna be in the lions mouth also most likely some op monster gonna be there
I am guessing some statchecks for skill or power wil also happen ,plus aggravating Nico by not fighting the A rank might also have impact ngl last update's b-rank hunt deadend infuriated me getting killed by a goofy ahh Medusa ahh monster

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020
The fuck is going on?
i would tell you but im gonna get permanently banned, go to this thread for off-topics and a somewhat explanation (also mods can you move my post back here? it was on topic [this one to be exact] please and thank you)

anyways back on-topic
now to move back to on topic content, do you think there is going to be a big fight during the MC's undercover job in sin? it'd be good chance to thrash cole or jared if shit goes south.
i don't think we would be able to thrash any of them if its not necessary plus it might lead to another deadend.

also, what do you think is the big plot point weird was telling us he wanted to reach, he's been hinting at the twins arc for a while now so maybe it could finally be the big event with amber or liz?
I think it is heavily involving with Liz and amber but at the same time i think there will be other twins involved (maybe the blue hair dude and pink haired goth lady[now while typing this i realize how general that is, i mean the pink hair goth lady in the evde image]), i personally think this arc we have something to do with Met and Gabe (i believe those two were twins[also the dude in the rime image might be met])

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
i would tell you but im gonna get permanently banned, go to this thread for off-topics and a somewhat explanation (also mods can you move my post back here? it was on topic [this one to be exact] please and thank you)

anyways back on-topic

i don't think we would be able to thrash any of them if its not necessary plus it might lead to another deadend.

I think it is heavily involving with Liz and amber but at the same time i think there will be other twins involved (maybe the blue hair dude and pink haired goth lady[now while typing this i realize how general that is, i mean the pink hair goth lady in the evde image]), i personally think this arc we have something to do with Met and Gabe (i believe those two were twins[also the dude in the rime image might be met])
I'm hoping that the major plot point will be the twins transformation, it's a good place for a cliffhanger while still more or less closing the arc.

Mar 24, 2020
I'm hoping that the major plot point will be the twins transformation, it's a good place for a cliffhanger while still more or less closing the arc.
Me too, kinda like the deryl reveal and monsterifaction.

what do you think about the evde image (from patreon and subscribestar) twins though (long blue hair dude and pink hair goth girl)
and what about Michael's two younger brothers that one of which might be returning (i think they were twins as well [met is the most likely one to return])

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I am guessing some statchecks for skill or power wil also happen ,plus aggravating Nico by not fighting the A rank might also have impact ngl last update's b-rank hunt deadend infuriated me getting killed by a goofy ahh Medusa ahh monster
I wonder how WW is going to handle power stat checks now. We still don't have any power check that keys off level 3 events. The last one was 310 power to see the Hexenringe deadend, but it still keys off powrergains that happened during level 2.

Since level 3, the improvement rate not only has increased, but it has changed. For example in 0.96 you can get anywhere from 13 to 48. MC concludes level 2 with a minimum of 90~ power and a maximum of 115. 0.96 blew this range out of the water.

How many deadends do y'all think the update will have ?
I think the main event will have 2 deadends (1 goofy, 1 combat oriented) and the sidequests another one (combat oriented). I don't really remember any update with more than 3 but I could be wrong.

A few misc things.
1) One problem with this mission is that MC will have to really be careful not showing his power level. SIN don't even seem to have level 3s so they may get spooked if MC does anything at all.
2) MC is known to get detected when using his transformation but if the office infiltration is of any indication, he can easily hide his power in other times.
3) I wonder what would happen if Clark was to empower MC. An equivalent to a 4th level MC would probably be the strongest thing in the dimension bar the S ranks. It could also help when dealing with whatever oath MC will have to take.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I wonder what would happen if Clark was to empower MC. An equivalent to a 4th level MC would probably be the strongest thing in the dimension bar the S ranks. It could also help when dealing with whatever oath MC will have to take.
Although while that is a big benefit to MC I can imagine any empower would basically light MC (power wise) and be detected pretty fast.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Me too, kinda like the deryl reveal and monsterifaction.

what do you think about the evde image (from patreon and subscribestar) twins though (long blue hair dude and pink hair goth girl)
and what about Michael's two younger brothers that one of which might be returning (i think they were twins as well [met is the most likely one to return])
I remember that i saw the preview images here but it has been some time, i guess some pople thought the girl could be Melody from team Oberon but i would need to take alook again, Michael's brothers aren't the same age from what i remember so i don't think the will be a target, maybe they are just finally trying to get in contact with him again, they haven't see each other for a while.

Mar 24, 2020
I remember that i saw the preview images here but it has been some time, i guess some pople thought the girl could be Melody from team Oberon but i would need to take alook again, Michael's brothers aren't the same age from what i remember so i don't think the will be a target, maybe they are just finally trying to get in contact with him again, they haven't see each other for a while.
i have noticed you have said "they" when referring to michael's brothers, unfortunately one of Michael's brothers (the eldest of the two[most likely gabe]) has died so we won't get to see him

and while i don't like to post patreon content, for the sake of this context i shall.
View attachment evde.webp
(^^^This is the image i am referring to)

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Although while that is a big benefit to MC I can imagine any empower would basically light MC (power wise) and be detected pretty fast.
Yea it possible but I think that if MC managed to pass of as the head of security among superhumans without getting instantly recognized due to the vast difference in power (The tall guy, Jared, Charlie, the secretary and Langdon), it won't be much different with Clark's light.

Aside from Charlie, all these characters are either level 1 or level 2. MC should have at least 10x the power level of the strongest person in that building. At that point I doubt that having 30x or 50x the power will make much of a difference in detection.

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
i have noticed you have said "they" when referring to michael's brothers, unfortunately one of Michael's brothers (the eldest of the two[most likely gabe]) has died so we won't get to see him

and while i don't like to post patreon content, for the sake of this context i shall.
View attachment 2932539
Yes the oldest died but he has to younger brothers, i think on flashback before he left for the "test" his father gave him he mentioned they were one year apart (i think 13 and 14 :unsure:), but since they are not twins i don't think they will be targeted or something.

Thanks man, actually i thought about a different image, one with a girl with pink hair and glasses but i also remeber this one you posted now, i think those two are superhuman twins, they have matching eye and hair colors, maybe they were infected during this twin plot or maybe they are even responsible for what is happening, though i'm not sure if they are from SIN, unless they are new people we didn't know about.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yea it possible but I think that if MC managed to pass of as the head of security among superhumans without getting instantly recognized due to the vast difference in power (The tall guy, Jared, Charlie, the secretary and Langdon), it won't be much different with Clark's light.
idk bout that, the way Alice acted while under it makes me think otherwise (I recall her struggling with what Clark boosted her with despite the poggers high it gave her).

While the MC can suppress his own power as we've seen it'd be quite different now since he's getting a boost from someone else a (foreign) presence that'll take him some time to get used to and suppress naturally like with his own natural power.

Now he could always try and do this prior to actually doing the infiltrating but something tells me he's gonna get tossed in head first...then again I don't see too much point of MC getting a power boost from clark since its a infiltrating thing (Get in and get out with whatever info needed) I can imagine they wont need him to have a boost for a fight.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

View attachment 2932539
I think these two are going to be HERO lieutenants.
The blue haired guy seems to use the high height model and his masculature is impressive. This is something that generally happens on level 4 for most superhumans. Ella's faction kids would probably be recognizable and SIN probably lacks level 3 superhumans, so HERO is more likely.

Can't deduce much from the girl. But there exist 2 named HERO lieutenants we haven't seen yet (Kira and Melody), so I'm going to assume that both of the new female sprites shown lately are going to be them.

idk bout that, the way Alice acted while under it makes me think otherwise (I recall her struggling with what Clark boosted her with despite the poggers high it gave her).

While the MC can suppress his own power as we've seen it'd be quite different now since he's getting a boost from someone else a (foreign) presence that'll take him some time to get used to and suppress naturally like with his own natural power.

Now he could always try and do this prior to actually doing the infiltrating but something tells me he's gonna get tossed in head first...then again I don't see too much point of MC getting a power boost from clark since its a infiltrating thing (Get in and get out with whatever info needed) I can imagine they wont need him to have a boost for a fight.
We also have the monster hunting scene with Clark past level 3 that didn't indicate any tells. The monster couldn't determine that FMC was FAR stronger than
it.

While it's an infiltration mission, the difference this time is that HERO think he will have to resist the oath. So having a powerboost is going to be useful.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes