Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I wonder how WW is going to handle power stat checks now. We still don't have any power check that keys off level 3 events. The last one was 310 power to see the Hexenringe deadend, but it still keys off powrergains that happened during level 2.

Since level 3, the improvement rate not only has increased, but it has changed. For example in 0.96 you can get anywhere from 13 to 48. MC concludes level 2 with a minimum of 90~ power and a maximum of 115. 0.96 blew this range out of the water.

I think the main event will have 2 deadends (1 goofy, 1 combat oriented) and the sidequests another one (combat oriented). I don't really remember any update with more than 3 but I could be wrong.

A few misc things.
1) One problem with this mission is that MC will have to really be careful not showing his power level. SIN don't even seem to have level 3s so they may get spooked if MC does anything at all.
2) MC is known to get detected when using his transformation but if the office infiltration is of any indication, he can easily hide his power in other times.
3) I wonder what would happen if Clark was to empower MC. An equivalent to a 4th level MC would probably be the strongest thing in the dimension bar the S ranks. It could also help when dealing with whatever oath MC will have to take.
Not talking about Clark empowered Mc but just a level 4 MC by now we it has been clearly established that mc is top of the foodchain for his levels when he was level 2 and beat Valvaran (still don't remember the correct spelling) with 4 points Xanthe said he only knows a handful of superhuman who could do the same ,so do you think a level 4 MC can beat an average or a weaker S level monster?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Not talking about Clark empowered Mc but just a level 4 MC by now we it has been clearly established that mc is top of the foodchain for his levels when he was level 2 and beat Valvaran (still don't remember the correct spelling) with 4 points Xanthe said he only knows a handful of superhuman who could do the same ,so do you think a level 4 MC can beat an average or a weaker S level monster?
Depends, he needed help against a B rank monster (Asura?) at level 3 and was defeated by that C rank who turned em into stone.

I might be rememberin wrong tho.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Yea it possible but I think that if MC managed to pass of as the head of security among superhumans without getting instantly recognized due to the vast difference in power (The tall guy, Jared, Charlie, the secretary and Langdon), it won't be much different with Clark's light.

Aside from Charlie, all these characters are either level 1 or level 2. MC should have at least 10x the power level of the strongest person in that building. At that point I doubt that having 30x or 50x the power will make much of a difference in detection.
Maybe the power is so much that even mc can't suppress it enough to not be able to detect it cuz that empowered shit be making other superhumans that we have seen till now straight up glowing

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Depends, he needed help against a B rank monster (Asura?) at level 3 and was defeated by that C rank who turned em into stone.

Medusa ahh monster was B class dawg Asura was A class a strong A class which was weakened due to fighting another A class and being blindsided

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I'm hoping that the major plot point will be the twins transformation, it's a good place for a cliffhanger while still more or less closing the arc.
This. Please WW, let the incoming update be the whole twin arc. This game does not need to end with cliffhangers as there are a lot of plot points to address.

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed
Mar 24, 2020
im saying no, S Level monsters are built different

asura was an A- level monster when MC fought him and the snek lady was a soild B Level

Reactions: Gtdead

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Medusa ahh monster was C class dawg Asura was A class a strong A class which was weakened due to fighting another A class and being blindsided
Thank you kindly for reminding me brother.

In my opinion, MC probably could of beaten Asura without Nico's interference (just would of taken a bit longer without 'er)

I think once he does reach level 4 he can beat As pretty damn easily (well a good chunk of em unless they are like that Medusa...gorgon? thing)

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022

In my opinion, MC probably could of beaten Asura without Nico's interference (just would of taken a bit longer without 'er)

I think once he does reach level 4 he can beat As pretty damn easily (well a good chunk of em unless they are like that Medusa...gorgon? thing)
I typed wrong I don't know even how Medusa monster was B class ,the C class was the one with Angelina and Demi one,Asura was the A class.I mean it took 3 hours to beat with help and Mc was done so idk if he could have beaten it but maybe he could have because maybe he just was relieved to beat it and was like "finally I can go home"

Reactions: ItzSyther
Mar 24, 2020

i disagree, nico had to obliterate it with fire first.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
im saying no, S Level monsters are built different

asura was an A- level monster when MC fought him and the snek lady was a soild B Level
Yup I don't even know how I did that Blunder I literally wrote about her 2 pages back how I was infuriated that we got killed by a b-rank who isn't even the top N rank type,but hey styles make fights I guess :KEK:

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
you mean like cole? he's a level 3
I am just talking about mc staying at level 3 and gaining power you know for like some time it hasn't been that long since we reached level 3rd ,so what I am saying is after 2-3 months in game our power should be a lot higher and if it's even longer like 4-5 months then even more power,so mc after that long imo should be able to beat some A class monsters against who he has stylistic advantage, atleast that is what I would like to think

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
i disagree, nico had to obliterate it with fire first.
Nico even confirms MC can take it on
1694801915542.png
And yeah she launched that big blast of magma on it but MC could of dealt with it on his own.

One can argue she did that attack to get rid of any other monster that could interfere in the area (more likely she just wanted to weaken it up some more in case it was something else).

She only confirms its an asura after she did the attack afterall.

Mar 24, 2020
Nico even confirms MC can take it on
View attachment 2932655
And yeah she launched that big blast of magma on it but MC could of dealt with it on his own.

One can argue she did that attack to get rid of any other monster that could interfere in the area (more likely she just wanted to weaken it up some more in case it was something else).

She only confirms its an asura after she did the attack afterall.
true but even weakened and with minor help from nico it was still a toughie, though because of its low speed i'll give it to the main character this time. he can beat asura even unweakened.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
true but even weakened and with minor help from nico it was still a toughie, though because of its low speed i'll give it to the main character this time. he can beat asura even unweakened.
Idk it took 3 hours weakened as fuck after fighting and killing another A class then getting attacked by Nico and then mc getting help from portals and after all that it took 3 hours,Nico said mc can take it because Asura was injured and tired even before nico's attack,so it seems too big of a strech remember mc falls down immediately after finishing it,a full health Asura idk man .

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
MC definitely wouldn't have beat the Asura by himself. Without it being injured and Nico blinding it, he would've lost. When Nico said "you can take it", that's right before or after she said she wounded it for him.

Even while it was wounded and only had 2 of it's arms working, it managed to tag and nearly obliterate the MC on several occasions. In fact, if not for Nico lending him her rings for teleportation and adjusting them for him, MC would've been killed. He only managed to take the Asura down because he was allowed to hit it from multiple angles before it could react.

We saw exactly what would happen if a MC didn't meet the skill requirement there. He nearly gets squished to death a couple of times but Nico saves him every time it was about to happen. Even with the skills, MC gets hit a few times. So from that, I highly doubt MC could beat the Asura. In fact, if it wasn't blinded by Nico first, MC wouldn't have lasted even a minute there.

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
MC definitely wouldn't have beat the Asura by himself. Without it being injured and Nico blinding it, he would've lost. When Nico said "you can take it", that's right before or after she said she wounded it for him.

Even while it was wounded and only had 2 of it's arms working, it managed to tag and nearly obliterate the MC on several occasions. In fact, if not for Nico lending him her rings for teleportation and adjusting them for him, MC would've been killed. He only managed to take the Asura down because he was allowed to hit it from multiple angles before it could react.

We saw exactly what would happen if a MC didn't meet the skill requirement there. He nearly gets squished to death a couple of times but Nico saves him every time it was about to happen. Even with the skills, MC gets hit a few times. So from that, I highly doubt MC could beat the Asura. In fact, if it wasn't blinded by Nico first, MC wouldn't have lasted even a minute there.
I'll throw my hat into the ring, going of what we've seen of the Asura and the MC if they both fought in prime conditions I'd have to give it to the Asura, the MC was having a hard time putting a dent in it, it ended up taking three hours to put the thing down, that was with help from nico allowing the MC to dart around into blind spots with portals, and the Asura being weakened from a magma sun burst. as it stands the Asura would beat the MC in a fight, granted i think the MC would be smart enough and fast enough to escape if a prime asura tried to square up with him. now i have a question, do you think a prime level 3 MC could beat the Asura? let me explain, when the MC first hit level 2 he was a lot stronger but by the time he fought Valravn, and monster deryl he had at least twice as much power as he did when he first evolved, now i know that once you hit level 3 you never stop gaining power so lets say the MC after a few months (3 to 4) as a level 3 gets to say 800 power, do you believe this more experienced, more powerful level 3 MC could beat the Asura

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I'll throw my hat into the ring, going of what we've seen of the Asura and the MC if they both fought in prime conditions I'd have to give it to the Asura, the MC was having a hard time putting a dent in it, it ended up taking three hours to put the thing down, that was with help from nico allowing the MC to dart around into blind spots with portals, and the Asura being weakened from a magma sun burst. as it stands the Asura would beat the MC in a fight, granted i think the MC would be smart enough and fast enough to escape if a prime asura tried to square up with him. now i have a question, do you think a prime level 3 MC could beat the Asura? let me explain, when the MC first hit level 2 he was a lot stronger but by the time he fought Valravn, and monster deryl he had at least twice as much power as he did when he first evolved, now i know that once you hit level 3 you never stop gaining power so lets say the MC after a few months (3 to 4) as a level 3 gets to say 800 power, do you believe this more experienced, more powerful level 3 MC could beat the Asura
I had the same question and I also answered it check above in short I think we should be able to beat when we have had a decent amount of time as level 3 like 3-4 months or more atleast I hope so . That's why I asked Mc as level 4 with enough experience might challenge some S class maybe who he might have advantage stylistically because recent update we got killed by fucking Medusa monster which ain't even a strong B class but with a tricky power so a bad matchup for us.Ia m excited to see how far we can push it like Xanthe said he only knows a handful superhuman who are level 2 would beat Valvaran .

Reactions: BruceBerserk

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I had the same question and I also answered it check above in short I think we should be able to beat when we have had a decent amount of time as level 3 like 3-4 months or more atleast I hope so . That's why I asked Mc as level 4 with enough experience might challenge some S class maybe who he might have advantage stylistically because recent update we got killed by fucking Medusa monster which ain't even a strong B class but with a tricky power so a bad matchup for us.Ia m excited to see how far we can push it like Xanthe said he only knows a handful superhuman who are level 2 would beat Valvaran .
A fight I'd love to see is tree boi vs MC in 3 to 4 months.

We all know that tree boi has the power akin to the level 5s but got mopped by Ella a true level 5 (and a baby at that).

Just curious how well MC would do with that.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes