RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Damn, this place got tame after the jannie came sweeping.

Two things I hope WeirdWorld doesn't do with the story is:
1. Make every love interest into a superhuman. I feel like it would be very strange if every love interest not only happens to be compatible, but also survives the process.

2. Have HERO pull the classical "You have outlived your usefulness". Too many stories end with the morally dubious organization turning against the protagonist, usually to their detriment.

I also hope that some characters end up dying. We've made it all this time and the only characters of note to have died are Jake and Laurie. It would serve to raise the stakes and give the MC some motivation to get stronger if one of his friends end up dying.
Well whoever reported got their wish instead just asking to stop all the memes with ya know, fucking communication.

1. I agree with the 1st point, but it is also nice to know there is potential for any of our humans to turn Superhuman and fuck us over, or not.

2. They basically had that conversation last H.E.R.O meeting lol. In fact I'm pretty sure that was someone there said basically that exact thing word for word. I about they'd actually murder us but there may come a time where they become TOO overbearing on our friend's interests and we cut them out this leading to a whole betrayal bit, who knows.

Eh I don't like death out of my hands though. Like you can have someone die here and there all you want but at least give us the OPTION to save them. Yeah it defeats the purpose but EVERY character that can be saved from death gets significantly less interesting as they no longer play a vital role in the story. So even if we can save them W.W still butchers their character, hence why I'm not really a fan of character deaths that's e don't kill ourselves.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

PrivateSparky

Aug 4, 2022
I think that's just a go-to name, like "Billy" is. He doesn't doesn't have the slightest fucking idea about your name, nor does he care.
A bit weird replying to a comment like 4 months old but I caught this detail too. And I want to point out that he does know the player name. When you visit Shopkeep with Amber and Liz to get a present for their dad, Shopkeep will call you "Ch..." before he corrects himself and calls you by the player name.

statue345

Jul 29, 2022
A bit weird replying to a comment like 4 months old but I caught this detail too. And I want to point out that he does know the player name. When you visit Shopkeep with Amber and Liz to get a present for their dad, Shopkeep will call you "Ch..." before he corrects himself and calls you by the player name.
He starts calling MC by his name right before he picks between the horn and the eye

Mar 24, 2020
its a year old by the way, not 4 months. Shopkeep starts calling The Main Character by his name instead of "charlie" because the Mall Confusion Fiasco, where charlie actually showed up.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
None of this matters, MC was working for Shopkeeper before Charlie even got out of diapers. I think it's just a meme that he calls us her due to this obvious possible monster favoritism (if he truly IS her progenator).

statue345

Jul 29, 2022
None of this matters, MC was working for Shopkeeper before Charlie even got out of diapers. I think it's just a meme that he calls us her due to this obvious possible monster favoritism (if he truly IS her progenator).
Charlie is only 2 years younger then the MC, so she would have been like 11-12 when he was working for shopkeep

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Man, this dude is the actual superhuman, switching the side his prosthetic is on without anyone noticing, and not just once!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've noticed it's just such a small detail that I don't care enough. I suppose the real side would be whatever he looks like during the Captain/Founder H.E.R.O Meetings sitting at the table, or when he tries to recruit you with Nico and Xanthe behind him.

Stringerbell

Oct 6, 2020
Does any of you good men has any idea when the final version comes out? At least I assume 1.0 will be final.
I'm almost sure similar question was asked few pages back, but I'm a lazy prick so I'm not going to look for it ;p

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Does any of you good men has any idea when the final version comes out? At least I assume 1.0 will be final.
I'm almost sure similar question was asked few pages back, but I'm a lazy prick so I'm not going to look for it ;p
1.0 would be kinda more of a 50% of the game. There is a lot of story left to be told. But, do not fret that as there is a lot of content currently.

Reactions: Stringerbell

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
are we 2 weeks away from the next release or i am mistaken?
For you own sanity, I would suggest not to expect the update until early November. It's possible that it could come around late October but that's the earliest it'll get, in my own view. I'm not WW though, so you don't have to take my word for it. I just don't, personally, see it coming early to mid October from reading his dev post.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
There are literally plenty of games even off this site that go over v1.0 why does everyone assume that's a CONFIRMED done deal?

Even if it WAS the case 100% of the time (which it isn't) the dev could just add a billion numbers behind v0.96. I only point this out because we had some dumbass spread a rumor that the game was coming to an abrupt end because we were nearing v1.0, people have got to stop thinking that is the end all be all.

So to answer your question, 1.0 will probably NOT be final, and we are no where near the end of the game anyways. If I had to guess we are probably half way through and this game has been out for years. There's plenty of content to play up to this point though and we still have MUCH to cover.

We JUST got to the "half way" point becoming Lvl 3 I doubt we'll hit Lvl 4 instantly right after, let alone Lvl 5 and possibly beyond. We still have to learn about our past, Ella, the Monster side of shit, if we take down H.E.R.O & S.I.N, the Monster War itself, yada yada.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
And mother got so happy and i mean japanese hentai shota tentacle monster Mommy happy XD .
Also because the monster bloodlines have different behaviour and traits like Mommy bloodline is full of horny fucks XD with a hard Breeding kink
If I'm being honest, I don't even think Mommy 4th has that many 1st Gen children. If Valravn is to be believed, She doesn't create spawns that often, if at all. That means, Aglaecwif alone probably populated the 4th's entire line. Sharon's monster parent is likely one of Aglaecwif's children, grandchildren or even further down the line.

Even with Aglaecwif doing all of that breeding, it seems like the Memory Trait isn't that common. You can find a lot of traces of the other Apostles within abilities of monsters and superhumans but Memory isn't that high, or at least not as noticable. Nyx, for example, had to raise her corruption to unlock the memory portion of her power. Which could also point to her monster parent being related to a past mating between Aglaecwif and that type of monster.

Basically, Mommy is picky about her direct children and her daughter thing is a whore. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why the 4th doesn't make spawns that much. She looked at Aglaecwif and said "Well shit, she's for the monster streets, I don't even have to make anymore with her doing all of the work".

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
For you own sanity, I would suggest not to expect the update until early November. It's possible that it could come around late October but that's the earliest it'll get, in my own view. I'm not WW though, so you don't have to take my word for it. I just don't, personally, see it coming early to mid October from reading his dev post.
I just want WW to make the whole twin arc and not leave us with a cliffhanger. The Ella base arc was 3 months too right? That update was big but I don't know if the twins arc could fit in the same amount of content.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just want WW to make the whole twin arc and not leave us with a cliffhanger. The Ella base arc was 3 months too right? That update was big but I don't know if the twins arc could fit in the same amount of content.
I believe that update came out in May, I think and it took a bit over 3 months. Last update came out in late July, early August. So around October would be the date, if this was the usual update. This however isn't the usual one. There's a few factors such as the devs personal problems and how far they want to go.

Since WW really wants to get the Twins stuff going and wants to add a good amount of side content, that pushes it to around late October. Which is why I guessed that to be the earliest date for the update. Just short of 3 months. That's also on top of the personal stuff he has going on. Not that it'll hinder the update much but it'll probably add some time to it.

It's just my own guess, though. Who knows, he could finish it by mid October. It's really all depending on how far WW wants to go and how he's feeling during the process. All I do know is, it's not coming early October. At least from what they've described to be coming in the update. Only way that happens if he burned himself out and I definitely wouldn't want that at all.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Stringerbell

Oct 6, 2020
Because it feels natural for 1.0 to be final. If it's halfway done it should be 0.5, plain and simple, then everyone knows where everything stands, where it's going and we don't need to have conversations like this one.

And I'm not saying I want it to end soon. Few weeks ago I just finished 0.95, and it feels like we're just getting to the best parts of the story, so more than anything I was worried it might come to some abrupt ending. I hope we'll get another few years of updates. ;)

Anyways, thanks for the answers.

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
Is there possibility for timeskip in story? I would want mc to stay in level 3 a little more than before. Since Dr said that level 3 is one of the important stage for superhuman, so to me a 2 or 3 years time skip would make sense.

Reactions: RevyTwoHands87
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes