lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Is there possibility for timeskip in story? I would want mc to stay in level 3 a little more than before. Since Dr said that level 3 is one of the important stage for superhuman, so to me a 2 or 3 years time skip would make sense.
There were already some time skips here and there. Someone correct me if i'm wrong but since the start of the story, it has been 1 year right? I think there would be huge time skips when/if MC leaves hero and goes to ella or somewhere else with the gang. Also maybe a timeskip after the twins arc if/when amber and liz joins hero.

Mar 24, 2020
Because it feels natural for 1.0 to be final. If it's halfway done it should be 0.5, plain and simple, then everyone knows where everything stands, where it's going and we don't need to have conversations like this one.

And I'm not saying I want it to end soon. Few weeks ago I just finished 0.95, and it feels like we're just getting to the best parts of the story, so more than anything I was worried it might come to some abrupt ending. I hope we'll get another few years of updates. ;)

Anyways, thanks for the answers.
version numbers are bullshit anyways.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
I seem to recall at some point Weird said that he was supposed to do a graphics upgrade or something like that when he was talking about the next few updates and 1.0. Personally I wouldnt mind a full rework of the paperdolls because at this point they look pretty cringe in comparison to the art he puts out.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
necromater RonaldGrand6969 I usually simply lurk, but y'all are sufficiently entertaining that I feel it necessary to remind you two not to get out of hand and get merc'ed by the moderators. The silence your lack of presence would create would be deafening otherwise.
The silence is already done, it's y'alls loss if we get threadbanned, I'll just make a new account to get my updates and never engage here again. Thanks for the reminder though, goes a long way as opposed to reporting and only doing so.

Last edited:
Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
not saying i hate liz, i dont like her at all, but does anybody like liz tbh??? even if u where into ntr id assume u just liked watching her cuckold u not even that u would like her, i just started playing and whenever liz and amber r in a scene mc is getting hard ntr'd everytime c.c

i did her story first just cuz it gave me the option hella early and completing her story without getting ntr'd im missing 90% of scenes it tells me i seen all scenes and i gotta go back and get ntr'd if i want to see more of her tf lmao (nd ur still getting ntr'd even if u dont want her to ntr u)

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
not saying i hate liz, i dont like her at all, but does anybody like liz tbh??? even if u where into ntr id assume u just liked watching her cuckold u not even that u would like her, i just started playing and whenever liz and amber r in a scene mc is getting hard ntr'd everytime c.c

i did her story first just cuz it gave me the option hella early and completing her story without getting ntr'd im missing 90% of scenes it tells me i seen all scenes and i gotta go back and get ntr'd if i want to see more of her tf lmao (nd ur still getting ntr'd even if u dont want her to ntr u)
Brother what are you even talking about :KEK: :KEK:

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
Brother what are you even talking about :KEK: :KEK:
can u read? 2 pages back i saw ppl talking about ntr and liz storyline before i played, just came back and said that, i noticed around day 50 or so, liz is basically only ingame to cuck you, thats her sole purpose seems like

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

That only happens if you pick to be a cuck instead of a white knight lol

Reactions: B2B2 and statue345

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019

I don't quite understand, the NTR route has to be picked like the non-NTR. If you do it for completing the gallery I understand you 'cause I did the same but otherwise you could go on without ever seeing Liz cuckold you.
Btw her and Amber's arc is coming to a major point or even the end with the next update so no Liz isn't around only for NTR scenes.
Did you even watch the last scene in the last update with Liz?

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Liz has some problems in her writing especially when it comes to how she views sex. In one scene she shuts down people who try to flirt with her, on the other scene she talks about her boyfriend problems, and in the NTR route she says that sex means nothing to her.

So basically, what's all the drama for when she seems like she doesn't really give a crap about sex anyway? I understand why people dislike her. She feels a bit gimmicky.

Personally she works well for me and I rate her fairly high in my list, but that's because I think she isn't meant to be taken at face value. I won't go into detail on that, the short of it is that I like her development (assuming romance route) and where her head's at, but I flat out ignore her when she tries to "explain" things.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Liz has some problems in her writing especially when it comes to how she views sex. In one scene she shuts down people who try to flirt with her, on the other scene she talks about her boyfriend problems, and in the NTR route she says that sex means nothing to her.

So basically, what's all the drama for when she seems like she doesn't really give a crap about sex anyway? I understand why people dislike her. She feels a bit gimmicky.

Personally she works well for me and I rate her fairly high in my list, but that's because I think she isn't meant to be taken at face value. I won't go into detail on that, the short of it is that I like her development (assuming romance route) and where her head's at, but I flat out ignore her when she tries to "explain" things.
I agree. It would make more sense for her to be asexual actually. Not a virgin, but some experiences here and there in her teens that left her with no desire for sex.
And Liz actually going for a boyfriend is kind of an oxymoron. She still is my favorite LI alongside Alice tho.

Mar 24, 2020
i think she's unsure about her sexual relations herself, and she does whatever is more convenient, interesting, or challenging. (like that time she didn't care about racing MC in the Swimming Pool but once she did and lost, she started to care more)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gtdead and myst0501
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes