RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I mean I serious do want to hear your take on it as you are extremely smart or at least attentive to detail far more than my terrible memory. I'm with you I DO believe him to be ridiculously strong even for an Apostle, but what's the PLAY killing the Vessels if that doesn't even officially KILL them?

If I had to guess perhaps there's like a cool down of sorts? Meaning they can't manifest again RIGHT AFTER their destruction, so perhaps it's a ploy to slow down their schemes?

But that is still ridiculous because we KNOW the 4th in particular, the only confirmed one we've seen him kill, doesn't need a physical body to communicate. There's potential it was harassing Ella for an entire Middle School year in her head filling her with info about Monsters and/or their master plan, it didn't need a physical body to commune with us in our dreams why would it be any different with her?

Whatever Ella was going to do with us to the 4th in the Dead End was something that needed to be done physically like with the initial infection, but again; still doesn't explain why the 7th even killed the VESSEL to begin with...was he just pissed off :LUL:

ORRRR maybe it's like my initial theory...it's target was Ella and us, as we are the only PHYSICAL semi-irriplacable spawns that can do their work without a Vessel. This also explaining the Massacre at the Middle School, the Zack injury, the sus Ella trying to shoo Christie away AT the venue, etc. etc.

Thank you brother Drako, you've enlightened my crazed theory brain.

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I mean I serious do want to hear your take on it as you are extremely smart or at least attentive to detail far more than my terrible memory. I'm with you I DO believe him to be ridiculously strong even for an Apostle, but what's the PLAY killing the Vessels if that doesn't even officially KILL them?

If I had to guess perhaps there's like a cool down of sorts? Meaning they can't manifest again RIGHT AFTER their destruction, so perhaps it's a ploy to slow down their schemes?

But that is still ridiculous because we KNOW the 4th in particular, the only confirmed one we've seen him kill, doesn't need a physical body to communicate. There's potential it was harassing Ella for an entire Middle School year in her head filling her with info about Monsters and/or their master plan, it didn't need a physical body to commune with us in our dreams why would it be any different with her?

Whatever Ella was going to do with us to the 4th in the Dead End was something that needed to be done physically like with the initial infection, but again; still doesn't explain why the 7th even killed the VESSEL to begin with...was he just pissed off :LUL:

ORRRR maybe it's like my initial theory...it's target was Ella and us, as we are the only PHYSICAL semi-irriplacable spawns that can do their work without a Vessel. This also explaining the Massacre at the Middle School, the Zack injury, the sus Ella trying to shoo Christie away AT the venue, etc. etc.

Thank you brother Drako, you've enlightened my crazed theory brain.
Sigh, everything doesn't need a long winded discussion that spans several posts of nothing. I said my part and I moved on. You've said your part, I read it and then I moved on, again. If I don't have an opinion on something, I'm not going to force a discussion about it.

Mar 24, 2020
Sigh, everything doesn't need a long winded discussion that spans several posts of nothing. I said my part and I moved on. You've said your part, I read it and then I moved on, again. If I don't have an opinion on something, I'm not going to force a discussion about it.
Drako are you Okay, your texts makes you sound exhausted and tired more than usual.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

RAYZ3L

Jun 25, 2022
Wham bam, back, I wanted to see the ella battle deadend again and now that I know what I knowww.. How did the being that killed the Apostle, Kill the Apostle? Has it been revealed what it even is yet? Since the Apostles are some of the strongest, what could kill it? (I tried using the spoiler tag, but it didn't work for some reason
It wasn't the actual apostle it was merely avatar that reflect the 4th . For some reason the 7th can manifest his actual body in the earth that's why he is able to kill the avatar of the 4th

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
You don't fuck NTR it fucks you, look no further than MC regretting his decision when she kills all of em or gets jerked off in the chair.
My brother, I did those scenes to complete the gallery without cheats but oh boy how much I hated it.
NTR shouldn't exist if not for netori

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Devlog 65 (Poll Results)
Hey guys, here's the results for the poll a couple weeks ago with Patreon and Subscribestar combined and the scores weighted.
Monster sex - 149
Gender bender - 112
Futa - 96
Trap - 63
Threesome - 99
Public - 84
Looks like the monster fuckers win this round, congratulations. Next update there'll be an extra scene with monster sex.
Ooh boys I guess we'll see some other fuckable monster and maybe it is when we'll be infiltrating SIN.
I was kinda hoping for gender bender but I'll still take it as a win

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Scenes? What scenes? The gallery has exactly 9 Liz scenes as of 0.96, and some bugged slots in the Weird category!

Btw, it seems that this the "NTR" week. Every thread I look up has some discussion about it, either reference or the "help, there is another sexually active male in my game". Makes me look like I have an agenda or something lol.

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Started a new game and paid some more attention to the MC infection scenes. I have to say that there are a couple things I missed relating to Memory powers and it got me thinking.

The 4th's power/trait is a bit hard to explain in practical terms. I mean there is the notion of memories and material structure, but how does this actually translate to abilities? Some observations.

1) Memory is capable of paralyzing MC at range.
At first I thought that this was the ability of the Third, something like freezing MC's form. However the interesting thing is that the Third doesn't paralyse MC if you choose that scene, he somehow immobilizes him, probably with tentacles, but MC can try and attack him even if he is restricted in his movements.

2) Memory is capable of transmuting MC.
Now this one I take with a grain of salt, but it's an interesting revelation if true. The Fourth enlarges MC's dick. It looks like she does it with some drug and not directly through applying her power, but I think it's fair to assume that matters of structure are her domain and she prefers to do it through her own trait that using a the cross-trait. After all we can observe that the apostles aren't the best at using each other's trait even if they have access to it.

Additionally, if this interpretation is true, that means Ella is wrong about the monsters not being able to use transmutation. It's just not something that the Third knows how to do and Ella has actually inherited the ability from the Fourth. Again, take this one with a grain of salt.

3) The mental invasion is more than memory reading.
MC mentions that the Fourth applies enough force to stay at the edge of being comfortable. When Third is using the same ability, he is way rougher. I interpret this as either he has less control, or he doesn't care too much about causing discomfort.

This, combined with the HERO's resident memory reader's powers being painful and perhaps Shen's abilities causing discomfort to the HERO agent while changing his perception, makes me think that this mental invasion can be used as a "mind blast" type of attack, similar to how Jake does it.

4) Fourth absorbs matter.
I was already operating under the assumption that MC's unique consumption capabilities, be it matter or consuming whole humans with his tail in an instant, is part of Memory's trait. But I think this gets pretty much confirmed here. Ella does not have the same capacity as deonstrated in the deadend where she kills you if you kill Christie.

So how would a person that only has the untainted memory trait fight?

1) Paralysis - A crowd control ability that immobilizes enemies.
2) Matter Absorbsion - A defensive ability that absorbs incoming projectiles. Can also be used tactically/offensively to destroy obstacles and perhaps targets.
3) Memory Reading - A tactical ability that gives insight about the target.
4) Mental Blast - An offensive mental ability that causes visions and pain to the target.
5) Expanded Knowledge - A passive ability that makes the superhuman better at everything he does by understanding the structure of his own body and the objects he uses. It easily gets combined with the Memory Reading ability to increase the superhuman's skill in any field he wants.
6) Psychic Strikes - The superhuman's attacks agitate the target by directly attacking his consciousness.

Ideas?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Started a new game and paid some more attention to the MC infection scenes. I have to say that there are a couple things I missed relating to Memory powers and it got me thinking.

The 4th's power/trait is a bit hard to explain in practical terms. I mean there is the notion of memories and material structure, but how does this actually translate to abilities? Some observations.

1) Memory is capable of paralyzing MC at range.
At first I thought that this was the ability of the Third, something like freezing MC's form. However the interesting thing is that the Third doesn't paralyse MC if you choose that scene, he somehow immobilizes him, probably with tentacles, but MC can try and attack him even if he is restricted in his movements.

2) Memory is capable of transmuting MC.
Now this one I take with a grain of salt, but it's an interesting revelation if true. The Fourth enlarges MC's dick. It looks like she does it with some drug and not directly through applying her power, but I think it's fair to assume that matters of structure are her domain and she prefers to do it through her own trait that using a the cross-trait. After all we can observe that the apostles aren't the best at using each other's trait even if they have access to it.

Additionally, if this interpretation is true, that means Ella is wrong about the monsters not being able to use transmutation. It's just not something that the Third knows how to do and Ella has actually inherited the ability from the Fourth. Again, take this one with a grain of salt.

3) The mental invasion is more than memory reading.
MC mentions that the Fourth applies enough force to stay at the edge of being comfortable. When Third is using the same ability, he is way rougher. I interpret this as either he has less control, or he doesn't care too much about causing discomfort.

This, combined with the HERO's resident memory reader's powers being painful and perhaps Shen's abilities causing discomfort to the HERO agent while changing his perception, makes me think that this mental invasion can be used as a "mind blast" type of attack, similar to how Jake does it.

4) Fourth absorbs matter.
I was already operating under the assumption that MC's unique consumption capabilities, be it matter or consuming whole humans with his tail in an instant, is part of Memory's trait. But I think this gets pretty much confirmed here. Ella does not have the same capacity as deonstrated in the deadend where she kills you if you kill Christie.

So how would a person that only has the untainted memory trait fight?

1) Paralysis - A crowd control ability that immobilizes enemies.
2) Matter Absorbsion - A defensive ability that absorbs incoming projectiles. Can also be used tactically/offensively to destroy obstacles and perhaps targets.
3) Memory Reading - A tactical ability that gives insight about the target.
4) Mental Blast - An offensive mental ability that causes visions and pain to the target.
5) Expanded Knowledge - A passive ability that makes the superhuman better at everything he does by understanding the structure of his own body and the objects he uses. It easily gets combined with the Memory Reading ability to increase the superhuman's skill in any field he wants.
6) Psychic Strikes - The superhuman's attacks agitate the target by directly attacking his consciousness.

Ideas?
That's incorrect, the devouring tentacle comes from the 3rd. MC recounts that he used it on him when he's telling his infection story to Alice, Michael and Deryl. It also makes sense because the 3rd had the MC in his grasp but still couldn't read his memories without directly using his tentacle on his brain. So Ella got the devouring tentacle from her papa. She just doesn't have the memory function of it like him, as far as we know. To add more to it, the MC points out the difference between his devouring tentacle and the 4th's method when she's the parent. Meanwhile, MC with 3rd said he does the same as him, when it comes to acquiring a lot of memories.

The paralysis part is also not quite right. That's likely a natural ability monsters have. The 4th and 3rd did the same to the Minyaks. Hex does the same to Level 2 MC before his fight with Nico. Seeing as S-Rank monsters and above used it, it likely requires a vast power gap to do or for you to be a S-Rank monster. Possibly even a pure lineage too. Especially since the A-Rank monsters we saw during the Battle of Diamonds couldn't do it to Level 2 Laurie and the others. Neither did the Asura to MC, even though it had more than 10 times his power.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
That's incorrect, the devouring tentacle comes from the 3rd. MC recounts that he used it on him when he's telling his infection story to Alice, Michael and Deryl. It also makes sense because the 3rd had the MC in his grasp but still couldn't read his memories without directly using his tentacle on his brain. So Ella got the devouring tentacle from her papa. She just doesn't have the memory function of it like him, as far as we know. To add more to it, the MC points out the difference between his devouring tentacle and the 4th's method when she's the parent. Meanwhile, MC with 3rd said he does the same as him, when it comes to acquiring a lot of memories.
I'm not talking about the tentacle per se. I'm talking about how the matter is absorbed. MC's way of sucking the matter is distinctively different than Ella's who creates tiny mouths to chomp on flesh.

If that's the 3rd's ability, then wouldn't it make sense that Ella would use the same mechanism? Additionally, why even teach MC just to transform corpses to pebbles and not.. eat them? After all, eating meat increases energy reserves and consumption generally makes superhumans more powerful. Level 3 MC naturally does this with his tail. He compresses the Security Chief and then consumes him. Additionally Ella is a high corruption character, but she prefers killing without consuming. MC, played as high corruption, has a natural instict for it.

Edit: To clarify,
The paralysis idea is a different approach to a common goal. Both Apostles want to immobilize MC, so there is an obvious difference here that can be observed directly in the scene. So I'm happy with just that.

In the case of the matter absorption, it's something that only the Fourth has reason to do during the infection scene. The Third does not at any point during the infection scene, absorbs matter. He uses the tentacle to probe and prod, but this isn't about memories, it's about consumption/absorption. Even if the Third has a tentacle that looks like MC's , the functionality is different. So we need more info, and since Ella is confirmed to not have the memory trait, by observing the differences between her and MC, we may be able to find the originator of the ability.

The paralysis part is also not quite right. That's likely a natural ability monsters have. The 4th and 3rd did the same to the Minyaks. Hex does the same to Level 2 MC before his fight with Nico. Seeing as S-Rank monsters and above used it, it likely requires a vast power gap to do or for you to be a S-Rank monster. Possibly even a pure lineage too. Especially since the A-Rank monsters we saw during the Battle of Diamonds couldn't do it to Level 2 Laurie and the others. Neither did the Asura to MC, even though it had more than 10 times his power.
I don't think what you describe is an ability. It's the power differential which overwhelms the "monster sense", similar to a fight or flight response. It happens in various points in the game.
Deadend3 with Memory.
In the car with fairy's cannister.
With Hex during the SIN announcement scene.

However this doesn't affect humans in any shape or form so it shouldn't affect human MC.
Michael and Alice can't feel the fairy like MC can.
The audience flees when Cole starts talking, but MC feels extremely heavy.
MC during deadend3 understands what a fool he was, because he couldn't sense the Apostle during his infection.

Lastly, I wonder why WW would have the two Apostles using different methods of immobilizing MC. Sounds a bit odd to me.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'm not talking about the tentacle per se. I'm talking about how the matter is absorbed. MC's way of sucking the matter is distinctively different than Ella's who creates tiny mouths to chomp on flesh.

If that's the 3rd's ability, then wouldn't it make sense that Ella would use the same mechanism? Additionally, why even teach MC just to transform corpses to pebbles and not.. eat them? After all, eating meat increases energy reserves and consumption generally makes superhumans more powerful. Level 3 MC naturally does this with his tail. He compresses the Security Chief and then consumes him. Additionally Ella is a high corruption character, but she prefers killing without consuming. MC, played as high corruption, has a natural instict for it.

Edit: To clarify,
The paralysis idea is a different approach to a common goal. Both Apostles want to immobilize MC, so there is an obvious difference here that can be observed directly in the scene. So I'm happy with just that.

In the case of the matter absorption, it's something that only the Fourth has reason to do during the infection scene. The Third does not at any point during the infection scene, absorbs matter. He uses the tentacle to probe and prod, but this isn't about memories, it's about consumption/absorption. Even if the Third has a tentacle that looks like MC's , the functionality is different. So we need more info, and since Ella is confirmed to not have the memory trait, by observing the differences between her and MC, we may be able to find the originator of the ability.

I don't think what you describe is an ability. It's the power differential which overwhelms the "monster sense", similar to a fight or flight response. It happens in various points in the game.
Deadend3 with Memory.
In the car with fairy's cannister.
With Hex during the SIN announcement scene.

However this doesn't affect humans in any shape or form so it shouldn't affect human MC.
Michael and Alice can't feel the fairy like MC can.
The audience flees when Cole starts talking, but MC feels extremely heavy.
MC during deadend3 understands what a fool he was, because he couldn't sense the Apostle during his infection.

Lastly, I wonder why WW would have the two Apostles using different methods of immobilizing MC. Sounds a bit odd to me.
Because the third already has ella so we are the spare
And mother got so happy and i mean japanese hentai shota tentacle monster Mommy happy XD .
Also because the monster bloodlines have different behaviour and traits like Mommy bloodline is full of horny fucks XD with a hard Breeding kink

Robotai

Dec 6, 2020
Damn, this place got tame after the jannie came sweeping.

Two things I hope WeirdWorld doesn't do with the story is:
1. Make every love interest into a superhuman. I feel like it would be very strange if every love interest not only happens to be compatible, but also survives the process.

2. Have HERO pull the classical "You have outlived your usefulness". Too many stories end with the morally dubious organization turning against the protagonist, usually to their detriment.

I also hope that some characters end up dying. We've made it all this time and the only characters of note to have died are Jake and Laurie. It would serve to raise the stakes and give the MC some motivation to get stronger if one of his friends end up dying.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Damn, this place got tame after the jannie came sweeping.

Two things I hope WeirdWorld doesn't do with the story is:
1. Make every love interest into a superhuman. I feel like it would be very strange if every love interest not only happens to be compatible, but also survives the process.

2. Have HERO pull the classical "You have outlived your usefulness". Too many stories end with the morally dubious organization turning against the protagonist, usually to their detriment.

I also hope that some characters end up dying. We've made it all this time and the only characters of note to have died are Jake and Laurie. It would serve to raise the stakes and give the MC some motivation to get stronger if one of his friends end up dying.
Go to the off thread.
Also se know H.E.R.O gonna fuck us so we have to fuck them first also there's división at the leaders table so a civil war could also happen. Oh well people gonna die :cry:
(The cult remembers XD :mad: )

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes