necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Question, when did we get the 6th name? Also time would only make sense,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Out of subject but i am also interested in the "great ocean" that they were talking about,wondering if it's the same ocean that grab us and pull us to the depth in the dead end where you "kill" Charlie. Maybe it's a world that completely became monsterified
We have to wait because the body parts in shopkeep shop XD. Tell us there are human, trans human or alternate humans in other planes or worlds.....
Are we sure the game is in earth earth? Have anyone named other planets of the solar system? Because they only name two parts

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Is there any particular reason you think that the Lord of the Dark is the Arbiter? Aglaecwif makes a distinction between the Apostles, the Arbiters and the Lord of the Dark.

We get the 6th's name during Alice's evolution. "Awaken, daughter of Ether, heir to space"

It's possible that the liquid trapping MC, is part of the Great Ocean. However the only bit of info that makes me think so is that this planet has no sun. According to Aglaecwif's description, the Great Ocean consumes stars.

In any case, this planet seems way too alien to us to make god predictions. The memories from shopkeep's items seem to refer to the same planet, and things get.. peculiar. Not only you can't "swim" in the "mystic waters", but you also can't "fly" in the sky. Instead you have to follow or somehow manipulate the "currents".

We can't really deduce anything more specific for the mystic waters and the currents. They will probably get explored in a future update, although I think it will take a while for that to happen.
Gran daugther not daugther that why syther calls her midspawn the fairy is alice father or mother it's lack of genitalia makes it Tricky XD
Also that It call us manthing doesn't help Lol

Reactions: Gtdead

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Haven't we suffered enough? Did we not praise this game enough? When will we blessed with another morsel of content?
Take a Seat because W.W got full motivated Lol and gonna do next blueballs update so it's gonna be a big and juicy morsel XD. So likely october end. Feel free to go to the off thread to cry for justice

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Is there any particular reason you think that the Lord of the Dark is the Arbiter? Aglaecwif makes a distinction between the Apostles, the Arbiters and the Lord of the Dark.

We get the 6th's name during Alice's evolution. "Awaken, grandaughter of Ether, heir to space" (edit: fixed typo)

It's possible that the liquid trapping MC, is part of the Great Ocean. However the only bit of info that makes me think so is that this planet has no sun. According to Aglaecwif's description, the Great Ocean consumes stars.

In any case, this planet seems way too alien to us to make predictions. The memories from shopkeep's items seem to refer to the same planet, and things get.. peculiar. Not only you can't "swim" in the "mystic waters", but you also can't "fly" in the sky. Instead you have to follow or somehow manipulate the "currents".

We can't really deduce anything more specific for the mystic waters and the currents. They will probably get explored in a future update, although I think it will take a while for that to happen.

If you are interested in the shopkeep's items lore and their connection to deadend39, I have compiled all relevant info here
https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-96-weirdworld.74436/post-11371537
Aglaecwif separating the Lord of Dark from the Arbiters and even the Apostles is my point... That shows that the 7th is much more powerful than it should be and that there's something that happened for it to be recognized as Lord of Dark by the other monsters. Which leads to it either being possessed by his Arbiter or he somehow gained the original trait. In either scenario, it became powerful enough to kill it's Apostle siblings.

I'm not even sure why you're asking this question when I pretty much laid it out in the post. Unlocking the Original trait, as an Apostle, makes you an Arbiter, or close to one. Being possessed by an Arbiter, which happened with the MC in the dead end, means you're an Arbiter or an incomplete one. That's my reasons for thinking it. The keywords here being "my reasons". It wasn't that deep or complex in the post itself.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Question, when did we get the 6th name? Also time would only make sense,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Out of subject but i am also interested in the "great ocean" that they were talking about,wondering if it's the same ocean that grab us and pull us to the depth in the dead end where you "kill" Charlie. Maybe it's a world that completely became monsterified
Obviously, there's a Time Apostle. The point was it's still not confirmed if it's the 5th or one of the apostles from 9th through 12th. Which is why I left it out. I totally think it's the 5th but it's still speculation currently. The 8th on the other hand is pretty much confirmed to be Light which is why I posted that one instead.

Mar 24, 2020
Well, for me, I still think the 7th is possessed by it's Arbiter. This could be why our Apostles are telling us to be prepared for the Dark Moon and why the 7th could kill his siblings avatar with relative ease. Aglaecwif made a distinction between the Lord of Dark and the 7th being two different things. Yet, they're treated as the same being by Val.

Another thing would be that there seems to be an alliance between some of the Apostles beyond just their own twin. The 2nd and Michael were extremely hostile towards 8th Spawn, Tiffany, but they were mostly tame against 4th Spawn. Sure they attacked and absorbed some of MC's power but Michael wasn't losing his shit trying to end the MC. Even the 2nd just pushed him out of his spawn's head and took some of his power.

Sure, there's a clear power difference between MC and Tiffany for Michael. It's just the reaction seemed like 1st - 6th don't like the spawns from 7th - 12th. You might mention the 1st but you can go through Jake's entire thing without ever encountering it. So we don't know the 1st reaction to Jake losing to the MC. Obviously killing his spawn would end whatever agreement they might've had in place, hence him trying to kill MC personally.

Anyway, I got sidetracked. Basically, I think the 7th is possessed by his Arbiter or inherited the original trait somehow. With Eye Boy and him, there's going to be 2 Arbiters fighting. It would also explain why Ella is desperate to find dual trait spawns. Because without any Arbiter or their original trait on their side, they have no way to stop the 7th.
wait, have we seen the first Apostle?
{edit: oh shit we have, i forgot about Mommy the First}

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020
Quick theory after looking deadend37 again: Is Deus a double trait spawn?
In deadend37, The origin states that the strange being flees through a tear in space. this would mean that Lochan used the space trait (Ether) to move and we know he has the time trait (Time apostle?[Possibly the 5th]) from his accurate predictions of future events. This would explain his enormous strength despite being ( if nico is Level 5) at level 4. It comes from him having an original power.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
This site is far ahead of the curve in terms of 2000s nostalgia.

This and Badik are prime examples of such content. In the coming years I gurantee there will be a boom in 2000s nostlagia, we Millenials are getting old and miss the 2000s.

I know that Nu metal is making a comeback.

Mar 24, 2020
This site is far ahead of the curve in terms of 2000s nostalgia.

This and Badik are prime examples of such content. In the coming years I gurantee there will be a boom in 2000s nostlagia, we Millenials are getting old and miss the 2000s.

I know that Nu metal is making a comeback.
I like Being A Dik A lot but even a new Fanatic like me can recognize that it is missing something Huge in terms of story. Like a another side to the story that should be there but it isn't. Other then that, its one of the best on this site with its Character development, writing, and plot progression (plus nice scenes too).

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
what do you guys think the MC's dad is doing right now, last time you hear from him he's with jeff that detective guy whose been missing on "vacation" for a month, and Alices monster parent the fairy, i'm just imagining he's going on a crazy fucking adventure learning shit about monsters, kicking ass and taking names

Reactions: Sayajin2205
Mar 24, 2020
what do you guys think the MC's dad is doing right now, last time you hear from him he's with jeff that detective guy whose been missing on "vacation" for a month, and Alices monster parent the fairy, i'm just imagining he's going on a crazy fucking adventure learning shit about monsters, kicking ass and taking names
I mean you pretty much explained it yourself, there is nothing really specific we can gleam from that one phone call and past knowledge other than that.

also i just looked at the photo in my banner and Alice is wearing the MC's jacket, I wonder when we'll see that in the story
View attachment 2940173
probably never because his pseudo-jacket melts and the original one was destroyed (unless...?)

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
also i just looked at the photo in my banner and Alice is wearing the MC's jacket, I wonder when we'll see that in the story
View attachment 2940173
Haha nice find, the girlfriend knows how to mark her territory.

I think it's fair to assume that whatever they do is related to SIN.

1) Jeff was investigating the Aldains that have obvious ties to Langdon.
2) Steven calls MC and gives him info that has to do with Langdon and SIN.
3) During the phonecall they get attacked and they seem anxious which should mean that the attack is either from superhumans or monsters, They have WAY too much firepower to get anxious about normal humans.

An important question is, why is the Fairy with them? What's it's angle?
The most plausible answer I can think off, is again related to SIN. The Fairy has some gnarly wounds. Perhaps whatever wounded it is affiliated with SIN.
I thought about Jeff and Steven having some earlier connection to the Fairy, like during their army service days, but Nathan seemed a bit oblivious so I'm not sure that this has merit.

I think that Steven knows a LOT of things about monsters. Way more than we think. MC's eye wounds are certainly monster related and Steven carries a heavy weight, not willing to talk about the accident with his son (MC mentions this, I think it's in an Emily sidequest but I'm not sure).

Since Steven is affiliated with Dexter, he could be on a mission. And if Dexter has sent Steven on a mission, Langdon is a fairly obvious target.
Dexter misses a hand, so it's not out of the question that he lost it serving in the army, which is how he could have met Steven.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Aglaecwif separating the Lord of Dark from the Arbiters and even the Apostles is my point... That shows that the 7th is much more powerful than it should be and that there's something that happened for it to be recognized as Lord of Dark by the other monsters. Which leads to it either being possessed by his Arbiter or he somehow gained the original trait. In either scenario, it became powerful enough to kill it's Apostle siblings.

I'm not even sure why you're asking this question when I pretty much laid it out in the post. Unlocking the Original trait, as an Apostle, makes you an Arbiter, or close to one. Being possessed by an Arbiter, which happened with the MC in the dead end, means you're an Arbiter or an incomplete one. That's my reasons for thinking it. The keywords here being "my reasons". It wasn't that deep or complex in the post itself.
She also leaves out the 'Outer Twins' if you haven't already mentioned that. I'd assume those are 2 Twin Apostles working together outside of the Monster Dimension, probably Time & Space if I had to guess.

In that context she was talking about the different monster beliefs hence separating the 7th as his goal is obviously to kill all his equals (Apostles) and anyone else that would challenge his eternal darkness, not that he is inherently stronger.

The only thing we have to go off that he IS more powerful than we give him credit for is:
A. His 'God Killer/Slayer nickname
B. He one shot the 4th's Vessel.

I'm not going to include Valravn's testament because he LITERALLY worships him and only him, so if you were to even MENTION an alternative powerhouse he would get visibly biased.

If he truly is stronger he's doing an AWFUL job at it. 1st is doing whatever it wants, the fucking 2nd DESCENDED from the clouds so beacon like Valravn sensed it a mile away. The 3rd and 4th were BOTH in the park and had time to suck us off. I dunno seems to me he needs to get his powerful ass together lest he run himself in a circle.

This does lead me to another question though...one of the beliefs and the most major one if I'm not mistaken is the monsters waiting for their 'Lords' to descend onto this plane (Earth). If that IS the case, why? The Apostles APPARENTLY (someone remind me of the source of this info) have their FULL strength in their Vessels when they grace us, but can't be here for very long.

So if that is true and not just a guess then does that mean they just want to PERMANENTLY be on Earth? Why not just use their Vessels to conquer the world one Vessel at a time? Lots and lots of questions, perhaps I'm looking too far into it. But if I were an Apostle who's strength could dominate any and all who opposed me, the LAST thing I would do is bestow my power onto INFERIOR life forms and WAIT for them to do it for me; I'd just do it myself.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
She also leaves out the 'Outer Twins' if you haven't already mentioned that. I'd assume those are 2 Twin Apostles working together outside of the Monster Dimension, probably Time & Space if I had to guess.

In that context she was talking about the different monster beliefs hence separating the 7th as his goal is obviously to kill all his equals (Apostles) and anyone else that would challenge his eternal darkness, not that he is inherently stronger.

The only thing we have to go off that he IS more powerful than we give him credit for is:
A. His 'God Killer/Slayer nickname
B. He one shot the 4th's Vessel.

I'm not going to include Valravn's testament because he LITERALLY worships him and only him, so if you were to even MENTION an alternative powerhouse he would get visibly biased.

If he truly is stronger he's doing an AWFUL job at it. 1st is doing whatever it wants, the fucking 2nd DESCENDED from the clouds so beacon like Valravn sensed it a mile away. The 3rd and 4th were BOTH in the park and had time to suck us off. I dunno seems to me he needs to get his powerful ass together lest he run himself in a circle.

This does lead me to another question though...one of the beliefs and the most major one if I'm not mistaken is the monsters waiting for their 'Lords' to descend onto this plane (Earth). If that IS the case, why? The Apostles APPARENTLY (someone remind me of the source of this info) have their FULL strength in their Vessels when they grace us, but can't be here for very long.

So if that is true and not just a guess then does that mean they just want to PERMANENTLY be on Earth? Why not just use their Vessels to conquer the world one Vessel at a time? Lots and lots of questions, perhaps I'm looking too far into it. But if I were an Apostle who's strength could dominate any and all who opposed me, the LAST thing I would do is bestow my power onto INFERIOR life forms and WAIT for them to do it for me; I'd just do it myself.
I guess.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes