Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
vn took me 5 days to finish, hopefully next update is good, hated liz story only thing, weirdest character by far, if she not ntr'ing you she talking bout ntr'ing u (seriously) nd then u sleep fucking her in the non ntr route bruw is deranged x.x dedazz would rather romance nikki

not gonna lie saw the newest scene where she passing out/ nodding off whatever at the dance about to reject mc cuz he short n gay nd i had to skip that shit is unbearable n disgusting idk who in the right mc or liz (im guessing mc) idc tho hardcore beta cuck vibes

kinda wanna go drop a couple hundred on dev head vote for continue main story or alice route, it playing like a vn parasyte/ mha/ tenjou tenge crossover is so fire i stopped jerking off halfway through and just started treating it like an anime cuz i kept getting hit with badass 30min fight cinematics

Mar 24, 2020
vn took me 5 days to finish, hopefully next update is good, hated liz story only thing, weirdest character by far, if she not ntr'ing you she talking bout ntr'ing u (seriously) nd then u sleep fucking her in the non ntr route bruw is deranged x.x dedazz would rather romance nikki

not gonna lie saw the newest scene where she passing out/ nodding off whatever at the dance about to reject mc cuz he short n gay nd i had to skip that shit is unbearable n disgusting idk who in the right mc or liz (im guessing mc) idc tho hardcore beta cuck vibes

kinda wanna go drop a couple hundred on dev head vote for continue main story or alice route, it playing like a vn parasyte/ mha/ tenjou tenge crossover is so fire i stopped jerking off halfway through and just started treating it like an anime cuz i kept getting hit with badass 30min fight cinematics
I failed to understand half of that.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019

Please I beg you to use a comprehensible language next time.
Btw by what I guessed of your post I understood that you don't like the character of liz and her story, especially the NTR route, but I also kinda read that you skipped or didn't really care about the last scene of the last update with liz and here you lost me 'cause I don't understand why.
Please if you could kindly explain in a more understandable way I think that we all could answer you

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
On the note about the last update with liz. Does anyone know what song was use during her flashback with the mc where he confess to her?

MidnightJack

Sep 15, 2020

Truly. I understand how you feel at some of those times.
Liz's story is less impactful than her sister's due to her unique personality, but in some respects it works out given the circumstances with how smooth the story flows.
Though I'm glad you liked the story and Alice regardless.

I'm more of a Tiffany kind of person myself. Not a good person myself.
Shame we never got to murder Father...

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Liz's story is less impactful than her sister's due to her unique personality, but in some respects it works out given the circumstances with how smooth the story flows.

Worry not the game ain't over yet Dexter fate not gonna be a good one.
Deus told xanthe and xanthe told Dexter during the minyak experiment :D

Mar 24, 2020

Who says we won't? From the way she talks about it Post-Publication Of H.E.R.O., Tiffany still got it in her cards.

Might as well get the main thread going by asking everyone who they believe the final boss will be. Some might say our Arbiter but I'm of the belief we'll fight the "7th" at the end.
i don't think* we have enough info for who could be, just mild speculations at best

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I think the final boss will be whatever invaded the alt humans. Perhaps it will have to do with the "call". Also MC foreshadows "them" coming from the sea and the moon, during his second evolution, which has parallels to what happened to alt humans.
MC will take the Arbiter's power to fight those and he will deal with the Lord of the Dark sometime before the final confrontation.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Who says we won't? From the way she talks about it Post-Publication Of H.E.R.O., Tiffany still got it in her cards.

i don't we have enough info for who could be, just mild speculations at best
We do actually. The coming of the Dark God, the 7th coming to cover the universe in dark and the Dark Moon seems to all be connected. Seeing as it's implied that the 8th is dead and we know only the 7th goes around killing his Apostle siblings, it's safe to assume that it's being built up as the big bad. Though, thinking about it another way, the 8th being dead may not be because of the 7th. For all we know, the other Apostles could've kill them and that's what caused this shitshow. The 7th does mention his "bride" and if the 8th is a female, he could be referring to his sister.

Regardless of the 7th's reasons, he's too strong for an Apostle and he's built up to be a major problem for even the Apostles. It's one thing for powers to be a bad match and it's another to be able to nullify most of the abilities in game, including your own twins ability. At least going off of Val's power description. That's also on top of 3 Apostles lines worshipping him and allegedly being able to kill other Apostles. If he's possessed by his Arbiter or unlocked his original trait like I believe, he's a major problem.

So there's a high chance the 7th is the final boss, especially if he's an Arbiter level threat. At least in my own view of it. That likely won't change until we get more info. Next update maybe?

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Might as well get the main thread going by asking everyone who they believe the final boss will be. Some might say our Arbiter but I'm of the belief we'll fight the "7th" at the end.
Depends if there will be multiple endings or not. I can see the Lord of the Dark being the last boss, just like the God that was mentioned a few times or even a level 5+ Deus if shit really hits the fan.

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
Please I beg you to use a comprehensible language next time.
Btw by what I guessed of your post I understood that you don't like the character of liz and her story, especially the NTR route, but I also kinda read that you skipped or didn't really care about the last scene of the last update with liz and here you lost me 'cause I don't understand why.
Please if you could kindly explain in a more understandable way I think that we all could answer you
irrelevant but i totally agree with your signature ;)

Mar 24, 2020
We do actually. The coming of the Dark God, the 7th coming to cover the universe in dark and the Dark Moon seems to all be connected. Seeing as it's implied that the 8th is dead and we know only the 7th goes around killing his Apostle siblings, it's safe to assume that it's being built up as the big bad. Though, thinking about it another way, the 8th being dead may not be because of the 7th. For all we know, the other Apostles could've kill them and that's what caused this shitshow. The 7th does mention his "bride" and if the 8th is a female, he could be referring to his sister.

Regardless of the 7th's reasons, he's too strong for an Apostle and he's built up to be a major problem for even the Apostles. It's one thing for powers to be a bad match and it's another to be able to nullify most of the abilities in game, including your own twins ability. At least going off of Val's power description. That's also on top of 3 Apostles lines worshipping him and allegedly being able to kill other Apostles. If he's possessed by his Arbiter or unlocked his original trait like I believe, he's a major problem.

So there's a high chance the 7th is the final boss, especially if he's an Arbiter level threat. At least in my own view of it. That likely won't change until we get more info. Next update maybe?
The story direction makes it seem that way so far except for the fact 7th has no reason being that absurdly strong as well as factors. (we still haven't seen the other half of the apostles)

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019

Preview: Characters
Probably the last set of new characters for a good while, one will only make a brief appearance this coming update, the other will have some stuff to do. With these characters I feel like most of the cast I want in the game are finally at least designed, if not introduced, there'll be more at some point, but not for a while. Though I should mention that just 'cause i've given them a unique design, doesn't mean they're super important characters that'll have a ton of shit to do, some characters are just there to flesh out the world.
Anyway, there you go. See you next time
Here's your treats my brothers

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes