necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Waiting for the Michael arc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And hoping for it to be half this lit XD
Also to know what the fuck went down with his father and brothers because boy has issues an i'm no talking about his battleboner or his mástery of the cockblocking XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
The Me in RiMe could stand for met too.
I thought about this too, that's why I mentioned he is dead. I will be really surprised if WW decides to make his death fake.
1) He is mentioned 2 times in passing.
2) Introducing only him, without Gabe, when these characters are supposed to be the last new ones for a good while?
3) The most drama he could cause is if he turned out to be a low level superhuman working for SIN, but it won't last too much.

However, this idea gave me a reason to check the earlier "new characters" images and WW doesn't seem to necessary respect the "left to right" order. For example he named the "Gorgon and Asura" image as "AsGo". So while I still don't think that this is Met, it's possible that the girl isn't Melody (or to be more accurate, the girl's name doesn't start with Me).

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
anyone have a save file of completed version of v.0.951 lost my save file in a hard drive accident(a.k.a it stopped working) and dont want to start over from the beginning so does anyone have save file for end of v.0.951 and hasnt started v.0.961 yet plz hit me up.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
anyone have a save file of completed version of v.0.951 lost my save file in a hard drive accident(a.k.a it stopped working) and dont want to start over from the beginning so does anyone have save file for end of v.0.951 and hasnt started v.0.961 yet plz hit me up.
Start of 0.96, full power/corruption run.
Jake, Danica and Laurie are alive. No Aglaecwif. Valravn respects. All romances active. Helmet is off.

View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020
gtdead got you a save file but i think you should play the game again. (Its very good)

Reactions: Gtdead
Mar 24, 2020
I thought about this too, that's why I mentioned he is dead. I will be really surprised if WW decides to make his death fake.
1) He is mentioned 2 times in passing.
2) Introducing only him, without Gabe, when these characters are supposed to be the last new ones for a good while?
3) The most drama he could cause is if he turned out to be a low level superhuman working for SIN, but it won't last too much.

However, this idea gave me a reason to check the earlier "new characters" images and WW doesn't seem to necessary respect the "left to right" order. For example he named the "Gorgon and Asura" image as "AsGo". So while I still don't think that this is Met, it's possible that the girl isn't Melody (or to be more accurate, the girl's name doesn't start with Me).
wait, when did it say that met died?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
wait, when did it say that met died?
You "I did have one last question, about that test your father put you through."
show michael flip s with dissolve
Michael "What about it?"
You "What would he have done if you had died? Under those circumstances you could have easily been killed, especially as a kid, right? What would your dad do then?"
show michael flip n with dissolve
Michael "He would have wept for me and then avenged me, as he did when the elder of my two younger brothers died."
show bmc nt with dissolve
You "Brothers?"
Michael "Yes, I had two, but now one. The elder failing the test my father had him undergo."
show bmc n with dissolve
You ".......The same one he put you through?"
Michael "And my youngest brother too, yes. After seeing what I became as a result of surviving that test, he decided to have both my younger brothers undergo it the following year. The test was not exactly the same, but it was similar in scope."
Alice said:
Alice "He floated the idea of me marrying his younger brother though, Met. But we never got on and, well... He's gone now."
Michael has two younger brothers, one of them (the older of the two) died. Alice says that Met is gone.
So it seems that Met is the one who died.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020
Michael has two younger brothers, one of them (the older of the two) died. Alice says that Met is gone.
So it seems that Met is the one who died.
it does seem so, but the naming convention still throws me off. (what does the Ri and Me stand for if that guy isn't michael's brother)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gtdead

Midas' Heart

Jan 7, 2021
Having troubles with a part of the game. The weird demonic crow like creature. I've tried everything to defeat him but always ended up being killed

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
it does seem so, but the naming convention still throws me off. (what does the Ri and Me stand for if that guy isn't michael's brother)
We assumed that the tattoo is a family one, but that doesn't have to be the case. After all the tattoos are different, so it seems to me more like a brotherhood/rank/kill count thing.

One thing to note is that Michael's tattoos change over the course of the game. He loses the shoulder tattoo.
If that is NOT an oversight, the only thing that I can think of is that the shoulder tattoo symbolizes some kind of progress or achievement that becomes irrelevant when Michael turns into a superhuman. So he deletes the shoulder tattoo and keeps the lower arm one.

1696076162562.png
1696079026360.png
1696075845958.png
1696075873802.png

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
We assumed that the tattoo is a family one, but that doesn't have to be the case. After all the tattoos are different, so it seems to me more like a brotherhood/rank/kill count thing.

One thing to note is that Michael's tattoos change over the course of the game. He loses the shoulder tattoo.
If that is NOT an oversight, the only thing that I can think of is that the shoulder tattoo symbolizes some kind of progress or achievement that becomes irrelevant when Michael turns into a superhuman. So he deletes the shoulder tattoo and keeps the lower arm one.

View attachment 2969162
View attachment 2969248
View attachment 2969153
View attachment 2969155
So warrior marking but you loose ink as you get stronger?
far-cry-3-vaas-crazy-8jf5e5dobq9z1493.gif
Fuck XD

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
Start of 0.96, full power/corruption run.
Jake, Danica and Laurie are alive. No Aglaecwif. Valravn respects. All romances active. Helmet is off.

View attachment 2968834
ty for this, if i had restarted this over again i prob would of quit. i hate backtracking and i dont want to hate this just for restarting from the beginning so this was a godsend.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes