DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Here's your treats my brothers
No lie, I now think the one on the left is Kira :KEK:. She sort of resembles Zara. Have no clue at all about the one on the right. Lefty though is hot as fuck. That said, I give up on guessing. Pinky with the glasses could be Melody or Kira. Bluey could be Melody. Fuck it, we'll just have to wait and see.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
No lie, I now think the one on the left is Kira :KEK:. She sort of resembles Zara. Have no clue at all about the one on the right. Lefty though is hot as fuck. That said, I give up on guessing. Pinky with the glasses could be Melody or Kira. Bluey could be Melody. Fuck it, we'll just have to wait and see.
I only know that if we don't get at least one singular scene with these two there will be chaos Defoesticker.gif

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Well the image name is Kiha. Make of that what you will. Could be a simple typo I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gtdead

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well the image name is Kiha. Make of that what you will. Could be a simple typo I guess.
Is it really? I didn't check but I give up now. Every preview pic had me thinking it was either Melody or Kira so I'll just chill. This current one does feel more like her since she looks like she'll fuck us up if we get out of line. More so than the pink hair lady with glasses. So I guess pinky is Melody and she's Kira.

That leaves those other two from the first preview picture a mystery. Probably twins like some were saying back then.

statue345

Jul 29, 2022
The image name for the previews from the last updates that featured 2 character were both the first 2 letters of their names. The preview with the Asura and the Gorgon was "asgo", the preview with Aglaecwif and Shen was "agsh".

So I think "kiha" is supposed to be Kira and Harmony

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robotai

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
The image name for the previews from the last updates that featured 2 character were both the first 2 letters of their names. The preview with the Asura and the Gorgon was "asgo", the preview with Aglaecwif and Shen was "agsh".

So I think "kiha" is supposed to be Kira and Harmony

Remind me...whos Harmony?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, I'm not sure who Harmony is. Maybe she was mentioned in a passing conversation that I overlooked?

Melody is apart of Lucius team. Kira is apart of Bernhardt's team.

statue345

Jul 29, 2022
Yeah, I'm not sure who Harmony is. Maybe she was mentioned in a passing conversation that I overlooked?

Melody is apart of Lucius team. Kira is apart of Bernhardt's team.
Yeah I misremembered Melodies name, my bad.

On the other hand though, the preview with Michael's brother and the pink haired girl is "rime" so maybe she's Melody

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah I misremembered Melodies name, my bad.

On the other hand though, the preview with Michael's brother and the pink haired girl is "rime" so maybe she's Melody
I see. Then I guess we solved the identities. Melody is Pinky with Glasses, Kira is sexy choco, dommy mommy. What was the name for the first preview picture with the boy and girl that others were saying are twins?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Dude...... what if the chick knows Nathan from his army days and that's when we fuck up because we forgot to take his memories and then we have to play the suave seduction route and then we know that Nathan had an army wife dude....... meh the cunt he has for a wife deserves worse.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Dude...... what if the chick knows Nathan from his army days and that's when we fuck up because we forgot to take his memories and then we have to play the suave seduction route and then we know that Nathan had an army wife dude....... meh the cunt he has for a wife deserves worse.
I don't know about Nathan but if Kira's this hot, I'll definitely join the escape HERO team like everyone else here. Only for all of the wrong reasons. Especially if she's the one that'll hunt me down. I'm committed to roleplaying a traitorous, escaped representative if she's going to come after me. She can beat my ass and pin me down any day. Damn, we might be witnessing the birth of the first Kira simp.

It's WW's fault. I didn't think he would ever make another one of my types like that. First it was Lexi with her red hair and piercings. Then Dani with her cross tattoos and designs. Now we got a Chocolate Muscle Mommy. She's so fucking hot man and she isn't even in the game yet. You might mention Clover but Kira built different. I can't wait to see her powers and personality. She looks ruthless and I love it.

She's about to get Queen status and she has even said a single piece of dialogue yet.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Good catch. I went back and checked the image of the 3 new characters of 0.96 and the image name is etn.
This points to Elijah, Tanos and Nathan. Tanos is confirmed because it's the name of his sprite.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't find a name in the script, starting with Ri that makes sense. Richard is a fake one MC uses, Richards is a security guard's name, and Riddley is Ella's biology teacher surname. This guy doesn't look like a biology teacher. The tatoo is significant I guess, but Michael's brothers are named Gabe and Met. Met is supposed to be dead.

So this is probably a new guy, and the girl is Melody.

The only name with Ev in the script is "Evans", the teacher that Emily lost her virginity to. Unlikely to be him.
Similar case with De. We have a Delilah, one of the bullies that clover killed and everyone else has a sprite.

By the way, the blue guy doesn't seem to wear a top. He is painted blue. Additionally these 2 characters are both very blue with a single red feature each. Perhaps they are related.

So the last one, being KiHa makes it probable that the left girl is Kira. We don't have any name starting with Ha in the script so the right one is probably a new character.

Edit: It's not necessary that the order of "left to right" is respected in the file name. The Gorgon + Asura image for example is named AsGo. So it's possible for example that Ki refers to the right girl and Ha to the left.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020
Good catch. I went back and checked the image of the 3 new characters of 0.96 and the image name is etn.
This points to Elijah, Tanos and Nathan. Tanos is confirmed because it's the name of his sprite.

I can't find a name in the script, starting with Ri that makes sense. Richard is a fake one MC uses, Richards is a security guard's name, and Riddley is Ella's biology teacher surname. This guy doesn't look like a biology teacher. The tatoo is significant I guess, but Michael's brothers are named Gabe and Met. Met is supposed to be dead.

So this is probably a new guy, and the girl is Melody.

The only name with Ev in the script is "Evans", the teacher that Emily lost her virginity to. Unlikely to be him.
Similar case with De. We have a Delilah, one of the bullies that clover killed and everyone else has a sprite.

By the way, the blue guy doesn't seem to wear a top. He is painted blue. Additionally these 2 characters are both very blue with a single red feature each. Perhaps they are related.

So the last one, being KiHa makes it probable that the left girl is Kira. We don't have any name starting with Ha in the script so the right one is probably a new character.
The Me in RiMe could stand for met too.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
A bit weird replying to a comment like 4 months old but I caught this detail too. And I want to point out that he does know the player name. When you visit Shopkeep with Amber and Liz to get a present for their dad, Shopkeep will call you "Ch..." before he corrects himself and calls you by the player name.
Which was more or less why I pointed out he doesn't care.
Old Shopekeep is a wild one.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes