jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
this is one those games that i don't mind replaying over again.
i get where your coming from but this game is long and the ending on v951 was fresh in my memory and i wanted to immediately start from where i left off at cuz of excitement for the new content and didnt want to spend 8+ hours getting back to where i was cuz i also dont like skipping things so i most def would of read everything all over again. atm playing futa quest and thank god that futa quest puts a save for the ending of last version which i only just found out they did when i started over and was saving my progress and saw save file already on their otherwise i would of had to start over on that. and once i finish the update for futaquest then i will start v34/35 of slutcraft. i did play the genesis order but i dont rem where i left off at and most def not starting that over.

Mar 24, 2020
i get where your coming from but this game is long and the ending on v951 was fresh in my memory and i wanted to immediately start from where i left off at cuz of excitement for the new content and didnt want to spend 8+ hours getting back to where i was cuz i also dont like skipping things so i most def would of read everything all over again. atm playing futa quest and thank god that futa quest puts a save for the ending of last version which i only just found out they did when i started over and was saving my progress and saw save file already on their otherwise i would of had to start over on that. and once i finish the update for futaquest then i will start v34/35 of slutcraft. i did play the genesis order but i dont rem where i left off at and most def not starting that over.
I like playing this game over, it definitely deserves a replay or two, even if i have to read everything again.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Amazing avn! Even tho i kinda dislike the female models and completly oversized tits i stopped minding it after a few minutes into the story, really enjoyed it!

Funny little sidenote: My mc's hero name was actually Sylar (from the tv series heros) which made the mothers name reveal kinda funny and somewhat wholesome and like a subconscious decision of the mc in honor of his mom

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
I'm curious about how everyone here is doing and what the expectations are for the next update
More lore about the "monster dimension" and their nature.

Another boss fight, hopefully being able to kill at least one of the sidekicks.

Some understanding about what is the deal with -redacted- and -redacted- and what they hope to gain from each other.

Stepping up the adaptations in line with the new evolution.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Don't worry I have no intention of creating a new cult or any kind of thing.
I'm curious about how everyone here is doing and what the expectations are for the next update
View attachment 2975325
I hope we go on a the thing like rampage eating one by one till they loose their mind and start Killing each other out of fear that would be the most hardcore among us play session lol

Jul 28, 2017
More lore about the "monster dimension" and their nature.

Another boss fight, hopefully being able to kill at least one of the sidekicks.

Some understanding about what is the deal with -redacted- and -redacted- and what they hope to gain from each other.

Stepping up the adaptations in line with the new evolution.
More history about the monsters is always good and how long they have been on earth, from the looks of it Valravn appears to be an old monster. I imagine there are much older monsters out there
I also hope that at least the MC does a lot of damage before retreating and that more unique monsters appear

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I already gave my expectations, or more like what I think would happen, for next update. I do want more monster lore but at this point, that's pretty obvious from me. I was rather thorough in my other posts so it's kind of difficult to expect more. We don't know what's coming beyond the infiltration, since the next update is covering that too so it's really hard to tell where it goes. I'll probably have a good idea while playing it though.

Anyway, I "expect" MC to:

1. Infiltrate Hex's Dimension
2. Mingle with SIN and some monsters
3. Learn something awful and get caught
4. Fights breakout(Nico vs Hex rematch)(MC vs others)
5. Leave with Nico

That's the simple summary, though I was more detailed in the other post(s). This only covers the early part of the update, likely. The rest is all in WW's hands because we have to see what happens there first before knowing where the rest goes. I obviously have ideas about what could happen, like it being a trap so they can catch Liz and Amber while also getting MC under Oath and Marked.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Is anyone else hoping we finally get to do some police work with Brianna? It feels like it's been forever since that got set up and I'm really interested to see how it goes, especially if you killed the police in the mall
I am and im hopin we get to see more of that prison guard at some point too (redheaded dommy mommy frfr)

Reactions: statue345

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
For me, I'm a bit over the human stuff now. We've pretty much spent majority of our time below level 3 in conflict with human enemies and helping our mostly human companions. Now that we're Level 3 and above their weaponry, there's no real reason to go back to it. At least, in my own view of it. MC is way too powerful for the content to be meaningful compared to what the MC is now up against. If it's side content, that's fine but going around arresting people would get old quick.

You might say "why not hunt and arrest lvl 1 and lvl 2 superhumans too?" and I would counter by asking why we would risk Brianna's life unnecessarily? Sure, we can kill them all with no problem, but what if they target Brianna when we're not around? Maybe it would still happen regardless but the chance increases much more if we get her further involved in that side.

So yeah, that's my take. I'm not against it being some side content but I'm over the human side being as important. We're Level 3 now and should be focusing solely on superhumans and monsters now that we've cross that evolutionary threshold. I'm not saying we shouldn't interact or fight with humans anymore. I just think we did enough of that from the start and it's time to go deep into the monsters and superhumans stuff.

Reactions: New Kid

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, the time for dealing with small fry in the main story is over, it should be left to the new recruits like Demi and Angelina who still need to get a feel of their powers and develop them or squads of mixed forces from HERO and the cops to help build rapport between the two organizations and the general public. Helping some of them at times is okay as sidequests like those ranked hunts from the last update, but it shouldn't be a focus anymore, we are about to enter the big leagues and start messing with cosmic stuff now.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Until humans have weapons capable of even tickling the MC I'm down with focusing primarily on superhumans and other fun fuckery with a dash of humans for side content (your typical thug guard type shit lol).

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
This AVN is simply amazing!

Such a fun and interresting story. The MC is a fun guy, his apathy is somehow hilarious for me at some points even before he gets corrupted.

And the characters are amazing too, i love how nothing is black and white, nobody is purely good or evil for the sake of it and it seems like everyone has goals who are comprehensible.

I did read a lot through the thread and dont really get why so many people are judging about the characters morals/intentions/whatever. They are all (or at least most of them) kinda crazy/shady/freaky including the mc which makes them so amazing and interresting. Like do we really need to morally judge at this point if HERO or Ella is worse? Who cares, both sides are hilariously funny and interresting.

I really enjoy the H.E.R.O council discussions, so many different views and yet everyone has arguments for his side which are comprehensible in a world like theirs.

I dont think theres a single character i dont like or who bores me (ok maybe jared but we will see, he probably gets more interresting). I even like Cole lol, his reaction when you thanked him for withering valravn down made me really laugh, his desire to be the big strong guy and the best confronted with the mc's apathy is hilarious.

Alice is the most interresting LI and awesome (even tho i dont really like her looks) but most of the other girls are fun too. And i love how unique for example Tiffany or Nico are in their behavior.

The antagonist so far are pretty cool too, the only one i didnt really liked as antagonist was deryl but i think thats only because i think his powers are kinda lame and i prefer the mc to have more physical fights with opponents having something like a real body lol.

I dont really get why the mc is soooooo special and the ONE, he got both of his monsterparent powers which seems rare but not this rare as far as i got it? Is it only because he's like the perfect vessel? I guess at level 5 he could completly delete his own memorys and body and change himself (or be forced to) become something entirely different (like the arbiter)?

And what about his eyes and the eye (is this the arbiter of 3 and 4?) speaking to him esp as he had the scars earlier than being infected and his mother has her eyes hidden too (and could be a monster or a very dumb/alien superhuman?).

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes