Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Alright you weird assholes. Latest news about update came with WW today.

Hey all, how's it going?

I'm doing pretty good, I feel like things are picking up. I know it's been a long wait for this update, so I appreciate your guys patience. My goal is to get it out before the end of October, I think that should be doable. The hardest parts are behind me now, it's really just the side routes left to finish off, so hopefully smooth sailing from here.

Oh, and thanks for subscribing to the youtube. Over 100 subs for posting no videos is pretty good, I'm sure I'll use the channel for something... Eventually.

Anyway, that's it, see ya next time.

So it looks we are getting it a bit earlier than predicted.

Mar 24, 2020
Disculpe a alguien tiene un save donde tenga alta corrupción para poder lograr esto, soy muy cobarde para lograrlo yo mismo
hmmm, idk ask Gtdead maybe or just type in jumpdead37 in the console after unlocking it by changing console from false to true.
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = false
to
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True
then press shift+O at any point in game to use the console and type in jumpdead37 and you can get that end at any time.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
After beating Val's ass for the 69th time now and having Nico simp, I realized I never actually posted my full relationship stats before and I'm not going to start now. I'm kind of joking but I'll only do it for one playthrough. Doing for 5 is too much effort on my part. Especially since some LIs are rather similar in points.

This is from my Veil or what I like to call "Perfect" playthrough. In case anyone forgot his stats. It's 350 PP, 31 Skills, 37 Corruption, Public Opinion 770 and Government Opinion 180. Laurie is alive and Aglaecwif was impregnated by 4th Spawn. Everyone else should be alive except for Jake.

Anyway, here's his full simp points. Not sure if Laurie has any or if I overlooked them but I likely have all of her's maxed so go with the assumed amount on her.

0. 4th: Infinite
1. Alexis: 3
2. Alice: 23
3. Amber: 15
4. Angelina: 9
5. Bernhardt: 0
6. Brianna: 4
7. Christie: 3
8. Clark: 0
9. Claudia: 9
10. Danica: 3
11. Demi: 5
12. Deryl: 7
13. Dexter: 2
14. Elijah: 4
15. Ella: 7
16. Emily: 16
17. Henri: 0
18. Jake: 10(RIP that boy still)
19. Jess: 7
20. Liz: 17
21. Lucius: 2
22. Malik: 0
23. Mia: 2
24. Michael: 4
25. Nico: 7
26. Nyx: 1
27. Tess: 3
28. Tiffany: 9
29. Xanthe: 8

That should be all of them. I might've missed someone but since I didn't notice, they're likely not too important. You already know my murderhobo is probably super low on just about everyone except Alice. Think I have Ella at -1 or -2 on that run.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Hmm interesting, we haven't made any relationship point comparison, these are mine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A quick way to check all the relationship points is this:
1) Open the console with shift+O

2) Copy and paste this line
names = ['Alexis', 'Alice', 'Amber', 'Angelina', 'Bernhardt', 'Brianna', 'Christie', 'Clark', 'Claudia', 'Danica', 'Demi', 'Deryl', 'Dexter', 'Elijah', 'Ella', 'Emily', 'Henri', 'Jake', 'Jess', 'Liz', 'Lucius', 'Malik', 'Mia', 'Michael', 'Nico', 'Nyx', 'Tess', 'Tiffany', 'Xanthe']

3) Copy and paste this line
for name in names: print(name, eval(name.lower()), file=open('names_relationships.txt', 'a'))

This will create a txt file in the superhuman directory named "names_relationships.txt" with the above format.

Reactions: necromater

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Hmm interesting, we haven't made any relationship point comparison, these are mine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A quick way to check all the relationship points is this:
1) Open the console with shift+O

2) Copy and paste this line
names = ['Alexis', 'Alice', 'Amber', 'Angelina', 'Bernhardt', 'Brianna', 'Christie', 'Clark', 'Claudia', 'Danica', 'Demi', 'Deryl', 'Dexter', 'Elijah', 'Ella', 'Emily', 'Henri', 'Jake', 'Jess', 'Liz', 'Lucius', 'Malik', 'Mia', 'Michael', 'Nico', 'Nyx', 'Tess', 'Tiffany', 'Xanthe']

3) Copy and paste this line
for name in names: print(name, eval(name.lower()), file=open('names_relationships.txt', 'a'))

This will create a txt file in the superhuman directory named "names_relationships.txt" with the above format.
Fuck that i cheated the fuck out of all. I use to be a good boy till the laurie crap. Nobody cockblocks my homie but me and maybe michael but that's just his passive serius series cockblocking XD ok now i Need the meme

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Did you use a save editor or something to do this, or did the game change and now you can do this?
For Aglaecwif and Laurie? Nah, WW changed the requirements so you can fuck Aglaecwif and still save Laurie. You have to have 100 Power Points or above while also choosing skills from her to get over the 27 Skill requirement.

If you're referring to the stats specifically, then no. That's all from within the game itself. You have to pick money from Tiffany before the HERO Infiltration. This update you can buy multiple items that increase your stats, which is why mine are that high. You also may have to get a perfect during SIN infiltration to get the bonus power from Nyx.

EienYagami

Apr 6, 2023
How are you guys viewing the Nico and Nyx affection points? They don't pop up in the relationship stats for me..the only ones I have are Ella(8) Deryl(8) Liz(15) Amber(13) Emily(19) Alice(23) Michael(4) Jess(7) Tess(3) Tifanny(8) Claudia(9) Brianna(4) Jake(13) Demi(4) Angelina(8) Power: (348) Skill: (31) Courruption: (7) Public: (605) Govern: (345) Spawn: Memory, Aglaecwif was impregnated. Everyone is alive other then wang

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Some affection points are only visible in the save file unfortunately. Or perhaps with the console but I aint using that. There are even affection points with Bernardt and Xanthe.

Reactions: EienYagami

jar29

Jan 18, 2021
How are you guys viewing the Nico and Nyx affection points? They don't pop up in the relationship stats for me..the only ones I have are Ella(8) Deryl(8) Liz(15) Amber(13) Emily(19) Alice(23) Michael(4) Jess(7) Tess(3) Tifanny(8) Claudia(9) Brianna(4) Jake(13) Demi(4) Angelina(8) Power: (348) Skill: (31) Courruption: (7) Public: (605) Govern: (345) Spawn: Memory, Aglaecwif was impregnated. Everyone is alive other then wang
Just use the online save editor

Reactions: EienYagami

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
So I failed to keep Laurie alive, did she got more scenes if keep her alive?
Since I won't have 100 Str for the Deryl fight I'm not sure if I should pick Aglaecwif or Laurie

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
So I failed to keep Laurie alive, did she got more scenes if keep her alive?
Since I won't have 100 Str for the Deryl fight I'm not sure if I should pick Aglaecwif or Laurie
well as of right now no, not yet at least.
the MC revived her sure but he could have fucked her mind in an irreparable way, at least for now, and so we have to wait for the next updates to see more of her but don't put your hopes too high

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
For reference, Dani was put in a coma for months to recover from her chest wound and her eyes were still pretty bad until she reached Level 3. Laurie had her entire head exploded and then frozen by the MC before he repaired it. It's been like a month since it happened so Laurie isn't coming back anytime soon.

We also have to remember that Laurie isn't all that important to HERO. If she was Level 3 and had a higher rank, then maybe the priority to have her fixed could be sped up. Since she's not, it'll be a long time for her. Unless Deryl personally makes it his mission to fix her, of course. There's also the evolution serum but that's a horrible idea. Especially when her mind is fucked up.

You might ask "what about with Danica?" after I said the above part but that's different. Xanthe was likely interested in her power and it's origin. That's on top of her having no problem killing people or monsters if she's ordered too. He gains more from Danica being fixed than Laurie. Obviously this is my own speculation on it but I feel like that's why he didn't mind investing in Danica a bit. It seems to have paid off because she reached Evolution Level 3 naturally.

statue345

Jul 29, 2022
I could be misremembering, but Xanth implied that the interest he had in Danica was at least partially because of the relationship he had with the Aldain's prior to their destruction.

It seems to me he wants another person who can do stuff for him behind the council's back like the Aldain's did during their arc and the MC and co did during the battle of the diamond

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I could be misremembering, but Xanth implied that the interest he had in Danica was at least partially because of the relationship he had with the Aldain's prior to their destruction.

It seems to me he wants another person who can do stuff for him behind the council's back like the Aldain's did during their arc and the MC and co did during the battle of the diamond
That's my point though, she'll kill people or monsters without really asking the why part. She was a hired assassin for Klaus family. Which is why Xanthe fixed her up. If he needs someone killed, she'll do it for him, since he helped her recover. It made sense to invest in Dani's recovery. He also could be interested in Dani's power because it is unique.

His investment, if true, paid off because she evolved naturally and he didn't have to waste a serum getting her across the evolution gap.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: necromater
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes