SquiggleBoom

May 2, 2021
So is Emily completely missable? Like you can just never interact with her at all after the first day?
Not really, you can pick up anyone's story almost any time but if I remember right if you choose to "go to the mall with all your friends" it progresses the storyline and locks you out of the romance paths of anyone you haven't finished yet. But I do believe Emily has one of the only miss able scenes if your relationship points are too low, so I would prioritize her content first.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
Since I made them, throwing them out here for anyone who may like them. Wonder if the mods will delete them lol. The joys of AI art..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: added MC
edit2: added more girls, cause why not
need to add the futa/female version of mc as well. good work but you can spot some things that are not in the art[though its ai so understandable] like some of the woman not having the right breast size etc. tiffany has white eyebrows and lipstick etc.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So in terms of story, im only up to where Mia wakes up from her incident Fuck you jake, and fuck you for fucking her mind. But theres something thats been on my mind for a while now. Ive liked Micheal alot, hes such an awesome and interesting character. I really think he deserves some ecchi time for his dedication to Alice and us. So im wondering, is there any scenes with him and the MCs female form ? Even if its just friends with benifits.

I totally think its fine with the concept the MC can switch between a harem and reverse harem whenever he wants. Very interesting concept to me and he has the abilities to do it. With a few likeable males who aid the MC greatly, I dont see why not ?

Michael needs some rewards /shrugs Especially with a feat like taking out Oscar as a human/
Can I expect anything like this ?

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
So in terms of story, im only up to where Mia wakes up from her incident Fuck you jake, and fuck you for fucking her mind. But theres something thats been on my mind for a while now. Ive liked Micheal alot, hes such an awesome and interesting character. I really think he deserves some ecchi time for his dedication to Alice and us. So im wondering, is there any scenes with him and the MCs female form ? Even if its just friends with benifits.

I totally think its fine with the concept the MC can switch between a harem and reverse harem whenever he wants. Very interesting concept to me and he has the abilities to do it. With a few likeable males who aid the MC greatly, I dont see why not ?

Michael needs some rewards /shrugs Especially with a feat like taking out Oscar as a human/
No

• Red Heart
Reactions: RAYZ3L and Nobles

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

Despite how awesome Michael is, he is written to be very one dimensional. His only desire is combat and he only cares about becoming better at it, which creates some humorous and very unintuitive dialogue bits. Lately he seems to become a bit more caring, and he starts finding the idea of having "friends" instead of "acquaintances" attractive, but I don't expect him to find his sexuality anytime soon unless something extraordinary happens.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Maybe the MC could take it apon himself, to show him the world of culture ? Think of it as Micheals training arc of the lewd!!

Reactions: KyngC

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
Check this out. Demo-development thread https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-development-thread-demo-available.69621/

Intresting details:

Jenn
An investigative journalist also looking into the protagonists supernatural exploits. She'll pay big for a scoop on him, you can throw her a few bread crumbs, right?
Jenn.jpg

Emily
Mysterious loner chick, has suddenly taken an interest in the you for some reason and is secretly following you around. Does she know what you are? How? Protect your secrets and find out what she wants from you
Goth_Chick_2.jpg
Michael

Tess' exboyfriend and member of the basketball team. Hangs around with Jared often but isn't particularily fond of him, he's a serious kind of guy that doesn't like getting involved with other peoples business. Very strong, almost inhumanly so....
Michael.jpg

etc...

Last edited:

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Despite how awesome Michael is, he is written to be very one dimensional. His only desire is combat and he only cares about becoming better at it, which creates some humorous and very unintuitive dialogue bits. Lately he seems to become a bit more caring, and he starts finding the idea of having "friends" instead of "acquaintances" attractive, but I don't expect him to find his sexuality anytime soon unless something extraordinary happens.
My guess - we would see story arc based around him (well and probably Alice) where he would get some character development
We already meet his younger brother who would probably become part of the SIN (by his own free will or forced by whore monster) = already we get brothers fighting on different sides (and to be fair, for now as a super human, his younger brother is stronger then Michael). Soon we probably would see their father - and here is the point where story begin to boil

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Check this out. Demo-development thread https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-development-thread-demo-available.69621/

Intresting details:

Jenn
An investigative journalist also looking into the protagonists supernatural exploits. She'll pay big for a scoop on him, you can throw her a few bread crumbs, right?
View attachment 3201843

Emily
Mysterious loner chick, has suddenly taken an interest in the you for some reason and is secretly following you around. Does she know what you are? How? Protect your secrets and find out what she wants from you
View attachment 3201857
Michael

Tess' exboyfriend and member of the basketball team. Hangs around with Jared often but isn't particularily fond of him, he's a serious kind of guy that doesn't like getting involved with other peoples business. Very strong, almost inhumanly so....
View attachment 3201852

etc...
Things got changed like some characters becoming less important also Michael's character got changed a lot Brianna literally had a different name

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018

Intresting details:

Jenn
View attachment 3201843

Emily
View attachment 3201857
Michael

View attachment 3201852

etc...
Very interesting, i didn't knew about this demo-development page. But i'm glad for the changes. What we have right now is special.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
My guess - we would see story arc based around him (well and probably Alice) where he would get some character development
We already meet his younger brother who would probably become part of the SIN (by his own free will or forced by whore monster) = already we get brothers fighting on different sides (and to be fair, for now as a super human, his younger brother is stronger then Michael). Soon we probably would see their father - and here is the point where story begin to boil
The father died of old age IIRC
Michael mention it somewhere

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Public Opinion, Government Opinion. What do these actually do ? Is there any penalties for having it low, or any boons for having it high ?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes