JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Public Opinion, Government Opinion. What do these actually do ? Is there any penalties for having it low, or any boons for having it high ?
There is small differences in how the story is written. But if i would pick one, the most important seems to be public opinion.

statue345

Jul 29, 2022
Public Opinion, Government Opinion. What do these actually do ? Is there any penalties for having it low, or any boons for having it high ?
It currently only decides whether or not you on the public hero route, which in turn decides whether or not H.E.R.O decides to be nice and whether or not Elijah likes you off the bat.

Reactions: myst0501

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Check this out. Demo-development thread https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-development-thread-demo-available.69621/

Intresting details:

Jenn
An investigative journalist also looking into the protagonists supernatural exploits. She'll pay big for a scoop on him, you can throw her a few bread crumbs, right?
View attachment 3201843

Emily
Mysterious loner chick, has suddenly taken an interest in the you for some reason and is secretly following you around. Does she know what you are? How? Protect your secrets and find out what she wants from you
View attachment 3201857
Michael

Tess' exboyfriend and member of the basketball team. Hangs around with Jared often but isn't particularily fond of him, he's a serious kind of guy that doesn't like getting involved with other peoples business. Very strong, almost inhumanly so....
View attachment 3201852

etc...
TBH the characters are much better written then in the demo, they all have depth and are intreasting.

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
Hey do you need to tell jess to talk to jared to make them break up? Or does telling her to date monolith do the same thing?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So im up to the part in the story where its told me to finish routes before selecting to go to the mall. As theres no finishing them after this. Previously I had finish the cheerleader line and lizs line. And I got their epilogue events according to the guide (I've been trying to use the guide to not miss anything)

So being in the repeat cycle, I've gone to to finish Emily, Angelina, Amber and Demis lines. Except, Ive noticed they never got their Epilogue event (last on the guide) . For example, completing Ambers last event, she said she didnt want to date yet, but wants to have plenty of sex, then started talking about doing threesomes with Liv if I have helped her out (which I already done). Then that was it, the guide says theres an epilogue after ? Doing Emilies, I got a three some with Ella and Christy. Scene ends and thats it for Emilys line.. The guide says there is an epilogue after it ? Same with Demi after choosing what to have the fan club do.

However when I completed the cheerleading and Livs, their epilogue played and I got the dev telling me its the end of this line and they might appear in the future again. This makes me sus that maybe something broke in the looping mode and im unable to finish their last episdoes because it doesnt show on the menu.

Can anyone confirm that their epilogues get played after the going to the Mall with friends ? I got this bad feeling maybe my save or game is fucked and not finishing them correctly. But if their not playing, theres nothing I can do about it. They dont appear in the menu

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alrighty, here's all of my stats from this update.

Main Playthrough (1st) -

Hero Name: Darkness
Parent: The 4th
Power: 411
Skill: 36
Corruption: 36
Public Opinion: 675
Government Opinion: 145
Alive: Danica, Demi, Jake and Laurie
Dead: Nobody
Aglaecwif Met: Yes
Ella Points: 12
Doll Choice: Romanced

Corruption Main Playthrough (2nd) -

Parent: Mommy 4th
Power: 424
Corruption: 44
Public Opinion: 535
Alive: Danica
Dead: Demi, Jake, Laurie
Ella Points: 11

0 Corruption Playthrough (3rd) -

Hero Name: Dark Night
Power: 375
Skill: 38
Corruption: 0
Public Opinion: 770
Government Opinion: 180
Aglaecwif Met: No
Ella Points: -1
Doll Choice: Destroy

4th Consort Playthrough (4th) -

Hero Name: 4th Spawn
Parent: Goddess 4th
Power: 517
Skill: 81
Corruption: 49
Public Opinion: 670
Alive: None
Dead: Danica, Demi, Jake and Laurie

"Perfect" Playthrough (5th) -

Hero Name: Veil
Skill: 40
Corruption: 38
Government Opinion:180
Alive: Danica, Demi and Laurie
Dead: Jake
Ella Points: 9
Doll Choice: Friends/No Romance

Murderhobo Playthrough (6th) -

Hero Name: Daemon
Parent: The 3rd
Power: 394
Corruption: 50
Public Opinion: -450
Government Opinion: -180
Dead: Danica, Demi, Jake, and Laurie
Doll Choice: Hate, No Romance

Don't even question the 4th Spawn one. He's a lost cause. Funny enough, one might assume that I'm completely anti Ella but I romanced her on 3 of my 6 playthroughs. Only ones I didn't do it for are my 0 Corruption, my "Perfect" and the Murderhobo. One doesn't like killing, wanting Ella destroyed. The second only sees her as a friend because she did too much for him to be something more with her. The last one is obvious with being a Murderhobo as his function. I'm going to rework him yet again so his stats are going to look different by next update.

Took nearly two months of me procrastinating, but I got it done.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
So im up to the part in the story where its told me to finish routes before selecting to go to the mall. As theres no finishing them after this. Previously I had finish the cheerleader line and lizs line. And I got their epilogue events according to the guide (I've been trying to use the guide to not miss anything)

So being in the repeat cycle, I've gone to to finish Emily, Angelina, Amber and Demis lines. Except, Ive noticed they never got their Epilogue event (last on the guide) . For example, completing Ambers last event, she said she didnt want to date yet, but wants to have plenty of sex, then started talking about doing threesomes with Liv if I have helped her out (which I already done). Then that was it, the guide says theres an epilogue after ? Doing Emilies, I got a three some with Ella and Christy. Scene ends and thats it for Emilys line.. The guide says there is an epilogue after it ? Same with Demi after choosing what to have the fan club do.

However when I completed the cheerleading and Livs, their epilogue played and I got the dev telling me its the end of this line and they might appear in the future again. This makes me sus that maybe something broke in the looping mode and im unable to finish their last episdoes because it doesnt show on the menu.

Can anyone confirm that their epilogues get played after the going to the Mall with friends ? I got this bad feeling maybe my save or game is fucked and not finishing them correctly. But if their not playing, theres nothing I can do about it. They dont appear in the menu
Some of the scenes of the guide are after the mall event. If the game stops giving you more options to do anything else you can start the mall event.

Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Alrighty, here's all of my stats from this update.

Main Playthrough (1st) -

Corruption: 36
Public Opinion: 675
Ella Points: 12

Corruption Main Playthrough (2nd) -

Parent: Mommy 4th
Power: 424
Corruption: 44
Public Opinion: 535
Alive: Danica
Dead: Demi, Jake, Laurie

0 Corruption Playthrough (3rd) -

Hero Name: Dark Night
Power: 375
Skill: 38
Corruption: 0
Aglaecwif Met: No
Doll Choice: Destroy

4th Consort Playthrough (4th) -

Hero Name: 4th Spawn
Parent: Goddess 4th
Power: 517
Skill: 81
Corruption: 49
Public Opinion: 670
Dead: Danica, Demi, Jake and Laurie

"Perfect" Playthrough (5th) -

Hero Name: Veil
Skill: 40
Corruption: 38
Government Opinion:180
Alive: Danica, Demi and Laurie
Dead: Jake
Ella Points: 9
Doll Choice: Friends/No Romance

Murderhobo Playthrough (6th) -

Hero Name: Daemon
Parent: The 3rd
Power: 394
Corruption: 50
Public Opinion: -450
Government Opinion: -180
Dead: Danica, Demi, Jake, and Laurie
Doll Choice: Hate, No Romance

Don't even question the 4th Spawn one. He's a lost cause. Funny enough, one might assume that I'm completely anti Ella but I romanced her on 3 of my 6 playthroughs. Only ones I didn't do it for are my 0 Corruption, my "Perfect" and the Murderhobo. One doesn't like killing, wanting Ella destroyed. The second only sees her as a friend because she did too much for him to be something more with her. The last one is obvious with being a Murderhobo as his function. I'm going to rework him yet again so his stats are going to look different by next update.

Took nearly two months of me procrastinating, but I got it done.
wow, I named my hero name Darkness too.. Like I did when I played its first early release. I wanted something chunnibyou. I was thinking maybe shadow of Eminence. as a reference from a manga Ive read. But the dog name is shadow already. Could of also done Dark flame Master as another refence from an anime. But I couldnt quite come up with something of similar nature. But felt the MC might just say Darkness as he was caught on the spot. Interesting that someone else used Darkness too :p

I have been trying to think of something more chunnibyou that the MC would bring up , but I've already locked Darkness in for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AhrimanH

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
wow, I named my hero name Darkness too.. Like I did when I played its first early release. I wanted something chunnibyou. I was thinking maybe shadow of Eminence. as a reference from a manga Ive read. But the dog name is shadow already. Could of also done Dark flame Master as another refence from an anime. But I couldnt quite come up with something of similar nature. But felt the MC might just say Darkness as he was caught on the spot. Interesting that someone else used Darkness too :p

I have been trying to think of something more chunnibyou that the MC would bring up , but I've already locked Darkness in for now.
The reason I chose Darkness is because I'm a huge fan of the Darkness comics and games. Also because the armor resembles Jackie's Darkness Armor. His Level 3 Armor, specifically resembles Jackie's a lot more.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
You know what is sad? That we argue with Eljiah before compromised officials are taken care of. It would be hilarious with him being "HERO needs to be controled by the government blah blah blah!" and then MC goes "Yeah? Controled by the government filled with people who send out monsters to murder people? Great idea, bro!"

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
How do i Impregnate girls? And who can I impregnate at that??
You can't. MC and Superhumans alike aren't compatible with humans. They currently can only get it own with monsters for reproducing. There's a particular superhuman and monster team up who might can fix that in the future but we'll have to wait and see.

Also, because you're asking this, I'm going to assume you missed elder sister scene. All I'll say on it without spoiling is pregnancy is possibly, but you have to pick left during battle of diamonds to get it. Just like picking left at the start leads you to your monster mommy, the 4th, picking left there leads you to elder sister Aglaecwif.

Spoilers just in case.

Reactions: EndlessNights

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
I'm really excited for the next update.

Is Shen a spawn of Memory btw? Do we know anything there?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes