DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Does this mean the MC could possibly have little monster girl daughters ? if he keeps fucking monsters ? monster preg stuff seems like it be fun. I did/do intend for the MC to stick his dick in any monster pussy he can get his hands on :p
Sure, anything's possible. If MC successfully impregnated the Minyak, she would've had a daughter, for example. Their kind only give birth to females when it comes to sex.

As for the Danica bit, she's more interesting alive than dead. Especially since she's Level 3 now and that could bring about some interesting side content involving her newly awakened powers. It doesn't really matter overall though. It's a preference thing at the end of the day.

Apr 22, 2022
Most girls are fairly straightforward to romance. The exceptions are Amber and Emily.

Amber:
She is the only romance which needs both a correct choice and has a relationship point check. You need 3 relationship points for the "I love you" option to appear, and you have to choose it when you see it. Other choices do not matter. however the game tracks if you supported her when she comfronts her mother.

Emily:
Her romance starts during the main quest, not her side route. At some point you will play poker with Alice and Deryl. In this event you will meet Emily. If you have sex with her, it sets the "emkiss" variable to true. Choices made during her side route do not affect her romance in anyway.

Tess:
Accept her advances. Fairly straightforward.

Jess:
Make sure you tell her your secret.

Liz:
You can't really fail her romance. You only have to decide if you want the romance route or the NTR route. While the NTR route is supported, it doesn't count as a successful romance. There are 2 choices tracked by the game, and they have to do with MC telling Liz if he agrees with how she views herself. Up till this point it doesn't affect the romance.

Demi / Angelina:
Again I don't think it's possible to fail their romance. Just don't kill them / let them die.

Tiffany:
Her romance happens during the main quest. At some point she asks you to take her virginity, accept and that's it. Later at her wedding you have the option of having sex with her although it's easy to miss.

Brianna:
The first 2 times you have sex with her for free (during the prison segment and later during an interview). The next you need 3+ relationship with her which pretty much sets the romance to active. Make sure you guilt trip her during the prison segment. She likes it.

Alice:
After beating Klaus, you have to insist in dating her when she tries to dissuade you.

Bailey:
Make sure to not kill her before she asks you to.

Keeping those in mind and following the walkthrough should allow you to get the most content.
The optimized playthrough is to prioritize Liz romance till the first sex scene(more relationship with Jake later), and the cheerleaders up to getting 5 skill points (better scene against Klaus). The rest do not really matter.

At what point do i tell jess my secret?

Apr 22, 2022
Sure, anything's possible. If MC successfully impregnated the Minyak, she would've had a daughter, for example. Their kind only give birth to females when it comes to sex.

As for the Danica bit, she's more interesting alive than dead. Especially since she's Level 3 now and that could bring about some interesting side content involving her newly awakened powers. It doesn't really matter overall though. It's a preference thing at the end of the day.

How do you know when you Impregnated the Minyak?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
At what point do i tell jess my secret?
At some point Jess will try to break up with Jared, but he will threaten her and she will ask FMC's help. At this point you can tell her that you are the "superhuman hero". If you don't then the romance will not progress.

I don't remember exactly when you can access the particular event, but you can't miss it.

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Is the MC just bad (or more accurately unimaginative) at using his memory powers?

I think the MC's memory powers are really underappreciated, or rather a bit obfuscated, because they are not visible or flashy. Also we never really saw the MC train them seriously IIRC, and they are mostly working passively. And I think that's a mistake.

Every normal human being can do fantastical things with their memories, just read what Sir Arthur Conan Doyle wrote about Sherlock Holmes' mind palace. That stuff really works btw. For anyone interested, I want to point you to Harry Lorayne's "How to develop a Super- Power Memory". Just google it, it pops up as a pdf. You don't need to be a Superhuman to do what that pdf teaches, nor do you need an iq of 150+

I think what the memory power could do for the MC is to make certain applications of his shapeshifting almost instant and cost little to no power at all. Like healing for example. Or, the power that Ella used in her last fight to become practically invincible.

The MC used his powers at first to read minds (duh) and to do stuff at his first evolution that even Ella couldn't at her fourth and possibly still can't, despite her being a much better shapeshifter than the MC. Now, with his memory armor I'm kinda waiting what happens... We saw him speed up his on the fly decision making with it IIRC. He really needs to train those powers more.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Is the MC just bad (or more accurately unimaginative) at using his memory powers?

I think the MC's memory powers are really underappreciated, or rather a bit obfuscated, because they are not visible or flashy. Also we never really saw the MC train them seriously IIRC, and they are mostly working passively. And I think that's a mistake.

Every normal human being can do fantastical things with their memories, just read what Sir Arthur Conan Doyle wrote about Sherlock Holmes' mind palace. That stuff really works btw. For anyone interested, I want to point you to Harry Lorayne's "How to develop a Super- Power Memory". Just google it, it pops up as a pdf. You don't need to be a Superhuman to do what that pdf teaches, nor do you need an iq of 150+

I think what the memory power could do for the MC is to make certain applications of his shapeshifting almost instant and cost little to no power at all. Like healing for example. Or, the power that Ella used in her last fight to become practically invincible.

The MC used his powers at first to read minds (duh) and to do stuff at his first evolution that even Ella couldn't at her fourth and possibly still can't, despite her being a much better shapeshifter than the MC. Now, with his memory armor I'm kinda waiting what happens... We saw him speed up his on the fly decision making with it IIRC. He really needs to train those powers more.
The thing is, MC's Memory Trait is much harder to train than his Body Trait. Something he acknowledged while trying to help Mia. Even something like using his memory power to improve his shapeshifting undermined his Memory Trait. It's why when he evolved to Level 2, his Memory Trait remained at Level 1 still while his Body Trait was Level 2. At Level 2, he unknowingly trained it by beating Jake's power. This is while also attempting to fix Laurie and Mia's mind.

Now at Level 3, he's capable of training his Memory Trait properly. Using it to give memories to others, controlling memory links and overall manipulating memories better. This is stuff a memory user should already be capable of, but MC wasn't focusing that early on. It's why Sharon can read memories from a distance and he can't yet. That will change now because he can use it how it's supposed to be used.

Another thing is to not compare MC to Ella. She only has the Body Trait. MC has both. His shapeshifting will always be more complete because his memory trait assists him in copying everything from the memories he obtains while Ella has to manually shift herself. His mantis mechanism at Level 3 is probably more advanced than anything pre Level 5 Ella could create. In terms of pure damage.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Danica is pretty much a tsundere and a contradictory character.
For example she says that she wanted to marry Klaus, but her character report says that she hates him.
If you choose to spare her she won't torture you and you can ask her to flash her boobs.

Personally I'm not very fond of her and keeping her alive doesn't produce any interesting scenes, but she does have some redeeming qualities.
If theres anyone I felt bad for out of those 3 and maybe would of spared. It was Oscar. It really felt like he struggled with the death of his family and was afraid being alone acording to his backstory before Micheal finished him. Thinking about it now, maybe Oscar and Micheal could of really been good friends. But their battled ended in his death. Which happens. We didnt get the choose this outcome. Did we ?

Reactions: EndlessNights

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Another thing is to not compare MC to Ella. She only has the Body Trait. MC has both. His shapeshifting will always be more complete because his memory trait assists him in copying everything from the memories he obtains while Ella has to manually shift herself. His mantis mechanism at Level 3 is probably more advanced than anything pre Level 5 Ella could create. In terms of pure damage.
I disagree. While the mind and the body trait are complementary to each other, having only only one seems to make that trait more potent. Or maybe it's just Ella. She is able to create much more complex and finer things with her power than the MC but fails at things she cant easily shift, like poison. If there is no memory to be had of a complex thing to create, Ella is miles ahead of the MC. She's simply better at experimenting and at creating new stuff. The MC on the other hand can simply copy the best of what's availyble and mix and match it together. Of course I'm going to compare those two. They are incredibly similar and remarkably different at the same time.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I disagree. While the mind and the body trait are complementary to each other, having only only one seems to make that trait more potent. Or maybe it's just Ella. She is able to create much more complex and finer things with her power than the MC but fails at things she cant easily shift, like poison. If there is no memory to be had of a complex thing to create, Ella is miles ahead of the MC. She's simply better at experimenting and at creating new stuff. The MC on the other hand can simply copy the best of what's availyble and mix and match it together. Of course I'm going to compare those two. They are incredibly similar and remarkably different at the same time.
I got this impression too, it was noted somewhere, that she had a better handle on her TFs. (I think Bramon said) I just cant be really sure as its hard to get a grasp if its her level that effects this (and theres still alot of game left for me to play. I just got up to the part where Cole attacked MC at the TV station). I mean catgirl pussy ears! Fucking great!!. One of the best lewd scenes in the game for me so far. Ella is amazing for this :D Imagine all the experimental sheet she and MC could come up with ^_~

And as scary as it sounded, I loved it when she said she could grow sharp teeth down there if she wanted :p What a dangerous girl.

Last edited:

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
I got this impression too, it was noted somewhere, that she had a better handle on her TFs. I just cant be really sure as its hard to get a gasp if its her level that effects this (and theres still alot of game left for me to play. I just got up to the part where Cole attacked MC at the TV station). I mean catgirl pussy ears! Fucking great!!. One of the best lewd scenes in the game for me so far. Ella is amazing for this :D
Bramon Xanthe mentions she had precise control over her shapeshifting at the cellular level from the start.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
You guys need to keep in mind that at the start and middle of the developing of shapeshifting powers someone like Ella that specialize in only that will always be better but when the MC'll arrive at lv 5 or even only lv 4 (with ideally the memory powers to the same level of the shapeshifting ones) he will be superior without a doubt as he could potentially access to the memory of the universe or some op shit like that

So yeah hear out Drako as he's on a very valid point

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I mean sure, you can disagree but Ella factual can't make poison, turn into animals perfectly or make amalgamations of monster and animal parts to improve herself and her attacks to the same extent as MC. She has to manually do everything herself.

MC can eat a monster heart and then perfectly apply it to his base form. Ella on the other hand has to study it herself and it still likely won't come out as perfectly on the first couple of tries. MC can devour a mantis shrimp and now he can apply the mantis mechanism to his blades and punches. Ella can't do that or hasn't shown that she could.

Only thing Ella can realistically do that MC can't currently is her unchangeable state. Everything else that she's shown MC can do himself besides her eye sight. Stuff that requires more power will obviously be out of reach for now but he'll be able to easily replicate later on if he tries to learn it.

Also, you're comparing Ella whose Level 4 to 5 with an MC from the ranges of Level 1 to 3. She would obviously look more advanced with her powers currently than MC at the current time. She's had 6 years of training compared to MC's 6 to 8 months of having his power. Wait until MC hits Level 4 and 5 himself.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
This discussion about Ella's control over the body trait being better than MC's has been done many times in the past.
This idea was iffy at best back then, now it's even weaker thanks to new knowledge.

1) Whatever Ella can do, MC can replicate by stealing her memories, as long as he has enough power. He has proven this is the case by stealing the knowledge to create metal.
2) While Bramon says that Ella had fine control early in her career, now we know that he doesn't necessarily mean she could do it as level 1 or 2. She was already level 3 when she started creating her advanced forms with knowledge from her biology professor.
3) Level 3 MC is also capable of rebuilding nerves and blood vessels, as shown in the scene where he saves Laurie from Jared's bolt.

MC never had to put much effort to shapeshift in useful forms. He got the knowledge with his memory powers and mixed/matched the various forms at a macro level. Ella does not have the same capacity, so she had to engineer her forms at a micro level and it's obviously hard for her to do, indicated by her huge surprise to MC's poisons in deadend3.

MC is capable of creating far more complex materials, which shows that his potential in using the Body trait is very high, perhaps higher than Ella's. Once he reached level 3, he could replicate Valravn's armor material and more. We haven't seen Ella create any special material.

MC is capable of shifting between various forms very efficiently and quickly, easily add extensions to his base forms (like tentacles to his dog and eagle form), make highly customized forms on the fly (the huge spear, the blob that protects Amber and Liz from fall, his liquid form). Ella's shifting seems more planned and sluggish in comparison.

So no, her "finer control" is not enough to make her flat out "better" at using the body trait. It's a niche she has, but she also doesn't seem capable of functioning at a high level without it, while MC doesn't need it and his transformations are shown to be way more fluid than hers.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This discussion about Ella's control over the body trait being better than MC's has been done many times in the past.
This idea was iffy at best back then, now it's even weaker thanks to new knowledge.

1) Whatever Ella can do, MC can replicate by stealing her memories, as long as he has enough power. He has proven this is the case by stealing the knowledge to create metal.
2) While Bramon says that Ella had fine control early in her career, now we know that he doesn't necessarily mean she could do it as level 1 or 2. She was already level 3 when she started creating her advanced forms with knowledge from her biology professor.
3) Level 3 MC is also capable of rebuilding nerves and blood vessels, as shown in the scene where he saves Laurie from Jared's bolt.

MC never had to put much effort to shapeshift in useful forms. He got the knowledge with his memory powers and mixed/matched the various forms at a macro level. Ella does not have the same capacity, so she had to engineer her forms at a micro level and it's obviously hard for her to do, indicated by her huge surprise to MC's poisons in deadend3.

MC is capable of creating far more complex materials, which shows that his potential in using the Body trait is very high, perhaps higher than Ella's. Once he reached level 3, he could replicate Valravn's armor material and more. We haven't seen Ella create any special material.

MC is capable of shifting between various forms very efficiently and quickly, easily add extensions to his base forms (like tentacles to his dog and eagle form), make highly customized forms on the fly (the huge spear, the blob that protects Amber and Liz from fall, his liquid form). Ella's shifting seems more planned and sluggish in comparison.

So no, her "finer control" is not enough to make her flat out "better" at using the body trait. It's a niche she has, but she also doesn't seem capable of functioning at a high level without it, while MC doesn't need it and his transformations are shown to be way more fluid than hers.
There's also the fact that MC turned into her Level 2 to 3 Monster form just from looking at her memories through everyone's blood at the massacre. Something I don't even think Ella could do if she saw MC's armors and monster forms.

We also have to remember that MC has both halves of the original trait. Ella only has one half. In a way, she will always be flawed compared to him because of the fact that he has both. These dual traits complete each other and unlocks the true power of them. If MC unlocks the original trait, their power won't even be in the same dimension anymore.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes