KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
I personally believe the only thing actually preventing the MC from surpassing Ella's usage of the Body trait is experience and power at this point. Her complete atomic control actually is replicable by the MC. At least in his post-evolutionary haze, but that's just a taste of what's to come. Completing the Deryl-Rebis fight perfectly has the Level 3 MC pull off a Level 5 Ella's complete atomic control on pure instinct just to prevent Laurie's head from detonating to mush. If he can pull it off on another person, which was previously shown to be a weak point in the MC's skills, then he could definitely learn to apply it to himself eventually.

If my memory is correct (which to be fair, it isn't flawless) the only thing that Ella's done that the MC hasn't shown the potential to do is her ability to assess genetic compatibility, visually see someone's level of Monster Power and alter things without physical contact. And even this could change as he still has two evolutions to go.

Though I could use the MC sucking at repairing brains while Ella can do it with ease like with Mia and Laurie as an example of her fine control surpassing the MC, the former was at the MC's Level 2 and the latter honestly seems like a plot hole in hindsight. He says the reason why he couldn't fix Laurie flawlessly is because he lacked memories of women with her body type, but one, he's literally touching her and two it's possible for him to have been in her head and rummaged around her memories at that point.

I remember reading somewhere that you can save Laurie, how I thought it was a part of the story and unavoidable.
You need sufficient Deryl win points in the Deryl-Rebis fight on day 99. Hesitate against Deryl Tertius w/ power>=100 (the hydra-like one), have skill>=28 and break the sword he's building before he finishes it. A guide to the game is linked here: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/11/3110567_Official_Superhuman_Walkthrough.pdf

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
He says the reason why he couldn't fix Laurie flawlessly is because he lacked memories of women with her body type, but one, he's literally touching her and two he's been in her head and rummaged around her memories at this point.
Well in a situation like that he couldn't study her memories as he was in a pretty stressful and potentially dangerous place
Also it's true that he got through her memories while fucking her but, firstly it was for a very brief moment and secondly he even got "pulled out" by Laurie in the middle of it so I figure that he got only partial information

And btw by that point his memory powers felled pretty much back so he it did while having neither the experience nor the conscious ability as he did it instinctually

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well in a situation like that he couldn't study her memories as he was in a pretty stressful and potentially dangerous place
Also it's true that he got through her memories while fucking her but, firstly it was for a very brief moment and secondly he even got "pulled out" by Laurie in the middle of it so I figure that he got only partial information

And btw by that point his memory powers felled pretty much back so he it did while having neither the experience nor the conscious ability as he did it instinctually
That still might be a slight oversight. MC has touched Laurie on multiple occasions. From fighting her in the virtual space which we know works via Tiffany's fight. He was helping her unblock her memories two times while also seeing them himself and then actually fucking her later. It seems bizarre that he wouldn't already have her shape saved in his memories.

Look at his Ella form. MC has never used his memory trait successfully on her and was able to perfectly mimic her look and everything. There's even the fact that he could change into Charlie and Zara. One of them he only shook the hand of once and never touched her again while the other could only be a brief passing in this update. If we look at it that way, it does seem like a slight inconsistency.

Though, I guess you could chalk it up to him being in a state of panic, but it looks weird when he can turn into Charlie after only touching her once at Level 2 and not even using his power on her.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
That still might be a slight oversight. MC has touched Laurie on multiple occasions. From fighting her in the virtual space which we know works via Tiffany's fight. He was helping her unblock her memories two times while also seeing them himself and then actually fucking her later. It seems bizarre that he wouldn't already have her shape saved in his memories.

Look at his Ella form. MC has never used his memory trait successfully on her and was able to perfectly mimic her look and everything. There's even the fact that he could change into Charlie and Zara. One of them he only shook the hand of once and never touched her again while the other could only be a brief passing in this update. If we look at it that way, it does seem like a slight inconsistency.

Though, I guess you could chalk it up to him being in a state of panic, but it looks weird when he can turn into Charlie after only touching her once at Level 2 and not even using his power on her.
I don't know, then as to not take it as a bit of an error, I'll just assume that it was the panic and the memory powers being weak in that instance

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't know, then as to not take it as a bit of an error, I'll just assume that it was the panic and the memory powers being weak in that instance
Actually, slight correction. He did touch and read Charlie's memories this update prior to the Jared scene. I forgot that happened before the tournament took place.

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Good stuff really good, it's perfect, finally found a monster type mc where you can be full on monster that kills everything, i killed everything when it gave me the choice, like the white air loli and her buffed gf, i let Angelina die,i killed the cops, i would have probably killed my friends too if it didn't lead to dead ends, i hope it'll give option to massacre every HERO members too when mc is strong enough, they forced mc to join and I'm not gonna let that slide,anyway keep up the great work.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So about Lurie. So something been bugging me about her that I never really can pinpoint what it is. She clearly thinks as level 2 she can win aginast level 1s. and we seen it backfire on her. Like she gets overconfident and thinks too much of her power status over performance. She doesnt really amount to anything as as superhuman (especially compared to our group) and shes the type who seems doomed to fail. Like her partner. NGL, she easily just looks like fodder.

However the eluding thing I couldnt pinpoint, the MC said/mentioned something that I think is the problem.. Its those dam helmets they wear. I feel like thats whats holding her back. Do you see any of the LTs, or captains wearing them ?. Its like piolets who craw in to their cockpits cluching there parachutes. They go in with the wrong mentality.

I'd be all for it, if the MC told her to ditch the helmet and see how much more she'll improve being corrupt. Seeing her develop from being mostly pure into corrupted would actually be pretty exciting for me at least. Feel like thats the only way she will stay within range of MCs group in terms of combat effectiveness.

Listening to her talk about how shes not really been a fighter and how shes always afraid, I feel like this is her solution. It only took for the MC mentioning it that I realized this was the problem I couldnt pin point.

Anyone else feel this like me, or am I misreading something ? overcompensating something ? Feel like this is MCs chance to change her for the better. She'd look back and apricate how he changed her life as a superhuman. Remember how she didnt even like MC hero identity from the start.

Last edited:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
So about Lurie. So something been bugging me about her that I never really can pinpoint what it is. She clearly thinks as level 2 she can win aginast level 1s. and we seen it backfire on her. Like she gets overconfident and thinks too much of her power status over performance. She doesnt really amount to anything as as superhuman (especially compared to our group) and shes the type who seems doomed to fail. Like her partner. NGL, she easily just looks like fodder.

However the eluding thing I couldnt pinpoint, the MC said/mentioned something that I think is the problem.. Its those dam helmets they wear. I feel like thats whats holding her back. Do you see any of the LTs, or captains wearing them ?. Its like piolets who craw in to their cockpits cluching there parachutes. They go in with the wrong mentality.

I'd be all for it, if the MC told her to ditch the helmet and see how much more she'll improve being corrupt. Seeing her develop from being mostly pure into corrupted would actually be pretty exciting for me at least. Feel like thats the only way she will stay within range of MCs group in terms of combat effectiveness.

Listening to her talk about how shes not really been a fighter and how shes always afraid, I feel like this is her solution. It only took for the MC mentioning it that I realized this was the problem I couldnt pin point.

Anyone else feel this like me, or am I misreading something ? overcompensating something ? Feel like this is MCs chance to change her for the better. She'd look back and apricate how he changed her life as a superhuman. Remember how she didnt even like MC hero identity from the start.
You're surely putting a second-league character like Laurie on a spot too high for her

Even if she will go through another evolution, it's really improbable that WW will make her a more important character than she is now

Btw the helmet simply permits to be able to avoid gaining corruption as even the MC could wear it and it doesn't make him weaker

It's true that for a superhuman the corruption is fairly important to be more in sync with the monster parent, also it can influence the development of the powers, an example being the ability of Nix to speak with the deads.
Though it's nothing too necessary to grow in power or skill

I'm Fungry

Nov 1, 2020
First time posting, and it's on this masterpiece of a game :)

I don't think I saw anyone ever mention it in this thread, but I have the slightest suspicion that Henrick probably has inherited the power of Order.
There's barely any evidence of it, but I can kinda see it;
The only time until now that Henrick used his power was to change a no smoking sign into a -I think, sign that said it was allowed to smoke in the area. To me it fits with what Order is all about, that being the (presumed) capabilites to alter reality itself.
It also make sense that even though Henrick (In Lisa's words) doesn't want to accept his powers, he's still incredibly powerful (one of the strongest in all of H.E.R.O), since any Double-Traited Superhuman shown so far is an incredible powerhouse, take the MC and (maybe) Deus for example.
Maybe that's why Henrick evolved so fast in so little time, his power was so incredibly strong that his body had to constantly evolve to handle it.

But hey, that's just a theory! A theory of a fan that's dangerously obssesed with this game ;)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I always assumed she was pregnant in the HERO holding cells.
Most likely not. Aglaecwif needed time to fully make her child with MC and she's an S Class monster. The Minyak, who's only a D Class, was either beaten into submission or got her power completely drained. She likely wouldn't have the power to maintain the child after that whole encounter.

There's also the fact that she fused with another Minyak. Something which shortens their lifespan and removes their ability to reproduce altogether. So yeah, MC's firstborn will be with Aglaecwif, if he encountered her.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
You're surely putting a second-league character like Laurie on a spot too high for her

Even if she will go through another evolution, it's really improbable that WW will make her a more important character than she is now

Btw the helmet simply permits to be able to avoid gaining corruption as even the MC could wear it and it doesn't make him weaker

It's true that for a superhuman the corruption is fairly important to be more in sync with the monster parent, also it can influence the development of the powers, an example being the ability of Nix to speak with the deads.
Though it's nothing too necessary to grow in power or skill
Ah, so shes only really intended to be a minor character ? Artwork started to appear for her, so I thought she was going to be more ?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ah, so shes only really intended to be a minor character ? Artwork started to appear for her, so I thought she was going to be more ?
You'll receive the answers to some of your questions as you progress. Unless you don't care about spoilers.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Emm... reason why Laurie fail against our group (MC and Alice. Partially against Jake ) is because she was a normal girl when she become super human instead of monster-killer assassins like Michail and Alice or super genius like Deryl. Also Laurie life as HERO agent was relatively quiet one. She hunt low diff monsters with her senior partner and never face "life or death" combat situations where she could get some valid combat experience
In my opinion, her fight against Deryl himera show us that she has her room to grow, but yep, she is a side character (well at least because she had good option to die from Jared hands)

Reactions: MattiaBinotto

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Emm... reason why Laurie fail against our group (MC and Alice. Partially against Jake ) is because she was a normal girl when she become super human instead of monster-killer assassins like Michail and Alice or super genius like Deryl. Also Laurie life as HERO agent was relatively quiet one. She hunt low diff monsters with her senior partner and never face "life or death" combat situations where she could get some valid combat experience
In my opinion, her fight against Deryl himera show us that she has her room to grow, but yep, she is a side character (well at least because she had good option to die from Jared hands)
Yea. Michael killed both oscar AND the lightning monster by the time he became a superhuman.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ah I see, She just died in my game, and while looking at the guide as I played, I choose all the pink answers and she still died. It did say 3 wins and I got 3 wins, but yeah still dead. I guess its fine if the storys going to abandon her. Keeps it dark I guess. And she did say she would only fuck once /shrugs. Im all for harems, but i f the story wants her dead and its not a choice and doesnt look like shes getting any other lewds /shrugs

Ella dieng as the most disappointing tho. Death to a death spell ouch. I was really rooting for her too :/ Nico had been the biggest bitch in game (as well as leaving her post and getting the medical teams killed) . E;lla was a crazy interesting character why kill her off?. I really felt she had a connection with the MC or a growing one at least. I kinda expected if she die, it would be saving the MC from his death :/

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Ah I see, She just died in my game, and while looking at the guide as I played, I choose all the pink answers and she still died. It did say 3 wins and I got 3 wins, but yeah still dead. I guess its fine if the storys going to abandon her. Keeps it dark I guess. And she did say she would only fuck once /shrugs. Im all for harems, but i f the story wants her dead and its not a choice and doesnt look like shes getting any other lewds /shrugs
who are you talking about?
if you are talking about that agent who gets hit in the throat with an exploding shard, then you need certain stats too, not just 3 wins against deryl.
Ella dieng as the most disappointing tho. Death to a death spell ouch. I was really rooting for her too :/ Nico had been the biggest bitch in game (as well as leaving her post and getting the medical teams killed) . E;lla was a crazy interesting character why kill her off?. I really felt she had a connection with the MC or a growing one at least. I kinda expected if she die, it would be saving the MC from his death :/
keep playing. you will be in for a treat

Reactions: Nobles

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
use the universal renpy mod harem king has linked and u can go back and save her

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Good stuff really good, it's perfect, finally found a monster type mc where you can be full on monster that kills everything, i killed everything when it gave me the choice, like the white air loli and her buffed gf, i let Angelina die,i killed the cops, i would have probably killed my friends too if it didn't lead to dead ends, i hope it'll give option to massacre every HERO members too when mc is strong enough, they forced mc to join and I'm not gonna let that slide,anyway keep up the great work.
Good, good. You are improving nicely on the arts of the murderhobo, young apprentice.

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes