Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I'm really excited for the next update.

Is Shen a spawn of Memory btw? Do we know anything there?
I think the main components for Shen's ability is Memory and Dark.

1) Why Memory:
The effects the targets see while in trance, seem to be created through their own experiences. MC sees his mother and the HERO agent is guided by Shen to see whatever he suggests.

2) Why Dark:
I have 2 reasons.

One is that Shen's power "just works". Every target he used it against didn't seem capable of resisting it. Dark is generally associated with suppression effects, and we also have another monster with mental attacks capable of bypassing resistance, the Minyaks, who also derive a small part of their abilities from Dark.

The other is that the apparitions the target sees seem to have substance, but the behavior of the materials don't seem to be correct. So the target thinks about a wooden door, but if he tries to break it, it doesn't behave like wood would. According to Valravn's monster report, Dark "mimics" real things.

3) A possible 3rd component?
There exists a possibility that Shen also has a Authority component, which allows him to "command" the target to fall into trance. MC for example can force memories onto a target, but he can't force the target to behave in a specific way. Shen can "hypnotize" his targets at will. Every time he uses his powers, the effect is the same. The target falls into a trance, he can't perceive anything other than absolute darkness, and eventually the apparitions will take the form of whatever he is supposed to see.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Do we ever find out why Alice is good friends with normies like Jess and Tess ? and helps them in the cheerleading team ?

Somethings that been on my mind while I been playing the game. Alice being a killer and Mafia daughter yet shes seems quite close to Jess and Tess who are just regular college girls. I am really interested how they formed there popular 3 gang.

Last edited:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Do we ever find out why Alice is good friends with normies like Jess and Tess ? and helps them in the cheerleading team ?

Somethings that been on my mind while I been playing the game. Alice being a killer and Mafia daughter yet shes seems quite close to Jess and Tess.
Yes, MC asks and she explains.

Reactions: AhrimanH and Nobles

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
do i get to fuck Danica? (ble haired bitch next to Klaus)
Hey, be respectful! Dani's not bitch. She's our fellow blue haired fuck. To answer your question though. No, at least not yet. I'm not sure how far you are in the story so I won't spoil you on it. Just choose the spare option and call her hot if you intend to hook up with her. She's a bit cranky and slightly salty about the whole outcome but more or less gets over it.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Hey, be respectful! Dani's not bitch. She's our fellow blue haired fuck. To answer your question though. No, at least not yet. I'm not sure how far you are in the story so I won't spoil you on it. Just choose the spare option and call her hot if you intend to hook up with her. She's a bit cranky and slightly salty about the whole outcome but more or less gets over it.
She still owes us her donut. We will get her.

Apr 22, 2022
At a real loss trying to make Bailey a new zombie bois, a little help please?

I followed the guide and didn't meet her until the game forced both the first meeting and when MC gave her the blood. the only option I got was to kill her or leave her alone. what am I doing wrong?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Bailey has about 6 scenes if memory serves. 3 where you can have sex with her (if you are a virgin she counts as virginity lost), 1 where you give her the monster sample and she eats it (main story segment), one where you take her for a walk around the campus, and one where you decide to either let her go or eat her.

Apr 22, 2022
Bailey has about 6 scenes if memory serves. 3 where you can have sex with her (if you are a virgin she counts as virginity lost), 1 where you give her the monster sample and she eats it (main story segment), one where you take her for a walk around the campus, and one where you decide to either let her go or eat her.
But how do you make her a new zombie, basically improved slave?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
But how do you make her a new zombie, basically improved slave?
I think you misunderstood how Bailey's content works.

In order for the story to progress, MC needs to track down the Minyak, and he does that by giving the monster material to Bailey.
If MC has not met Bailey before that point, the game automatically launches the first Bailey event and sets a "zombienew" variable to True.

The zombienew variable tracks if Bailey is familiar enough with MC (which is reflected in her memories if you kill her). That's all. You don't get any improved version of her or something.

There is no alternate content with her. The only variations are if she calls you master or boss (depends on if you've eaten Kenny) and if she eats her ex-boyfriend or her family (that don't seem to have any actual impact ).

Last edited:
Reactions: DEFFECTIVEDORITO

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
At a real loss trying to make Bailey a new zombie bois, a little help please?

I followed the guide and didn't meet her until the game forced both the first meeting and when MC gave her the blood. the only option I got was to kill her or leave her alone. what am I doing wrong?
might b understanding u wrong but as soon as u get the option to go to the frat house after the house party, do that asap to see her, she only has a few scenes, and after she dies she gone permanently

Reactions: DEFFECTIVEDORITO
Apr 22, 2022
I think you misunderstood how Bailey's content works.

In order for the story to progress, MC needs to track down the Minyak, and he does that by giving the monster material to Bailey.
If MC has not met Bailey before that point, the game automatically launches the first Bailey event and sets a "zombienew" variable to True.

The zombienew variable tracks if Bailey is familiar enough with MC (which is reflected in her memories if you kill her). That's all. You don't get any improved version of her or something.

There is no alternate content with her. The only variations are if she calls you master or boss (depends on if you've eaten Kenny) and if she eats her ex-boyfriend or her family (that don't seem to have any actual impact ).

Appriciate it Fellers, the guide is really fucking me up and making me start over for no reason because i dont wanna miss anything.

1703775327304.png

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Appriciate it Fellers, the guide is really fucking me up and making me start over for no reason because i dont wanna miss anything.

View attachment 3211475
Most girls are fairly straightforward to romance. The exceptions are Amber and Emily.

Amber:
She is the only romance which needs both a correct choice and has a relationship point check. You need 3 relationship points for the "I love you" option to appear, and you have to choose it when you see it. Other choices do not matter. however the game tracks if you supported her when she comfronts her mother.

Emily:
Her romance starts during the main quest, not her side route. At some point you will play poker with Alice and Deryl. In this event you will meet Emily. If you have sex with her, it sets the "emkiss" variable to true. Choices made during her side route do not affect her romance in anyway.

Tess:
Accept her advances. Fairly straightforward.

Jess:
Make sure you tell her your secret.

Liz:
You can't really fail her romance. You only have to decide if you want the romance route or the NTR route. While the NTR route is supported, it doesn't count as a successful romance. There are 2 choices tracked by the game, and they have to do with MC telling Liz if he agrees with how she views herself. Up till this point it doesn't affect the romance.

Demi / Angelina:
Again I don't think it's possible to fail their romance. Just don't kill them / let them die.

Tiffany:
Her romance happens during the main quest. At some point she asks you to take her virginity, accept and that's it. Later at her wedding you have the option of having sex with her although it's easy to miss.

Brianna:
The first 2 times you have sex with her for free (during the prison segment and later during an interview). The next you need 3+ relationship with her which pretty much sets the romance to active. Make sure you guilt trip her during the prison segment. She likes it.

Alice:
After beating Klaus, you have to insist in dating her when she tries to dissuade you.

Bailey:
Make sure to not kill her before she asks you to.

Keeping those in mind and following the walkthrough should allow you to get the most content.
The optimized playthrough is to prioritize Liz romance till the first sex scene(more relationship with Jake later), and the cheerleaders up to getting 5 skill points (better scene against Klaus). The rest do not really matter.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I ate Danica, If anything how she tortured the MC as their hostage, she really had it coming. Considering she shit talked him the whole time too. I dont regret it.

I kinda bummed about Bailey tho. she was our little monster girl, I kinda hoped for more. :/

You can't. MC and Superhumans alike aren't compatible with humans. They currently can only get it own with monsters for reproducing. There's a particular superhuman and monster team up who might can fix that in the future but we'll have to wait and see.

Also, because you're asking this, I'm going to assume you missed elder sister scene. All I'll say on it without spoiling is pregnancy is possibly, but you have to pick left during battle of diamonds to get it. Just like picking left at the start leads you to your monster mommy, the 4th, picking left there leads you to elder sister Aglaecwif.

Spoilers just in case.
Does this mean the MC could possibly have little monster girl daughters ? if he keeps fucking monsters ? monster preg stuff seems like it be fun. I did/do intend for the MC to stick his dick in any monster pussy he can get his hands on :p

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I ate Danica, If anything how she tortured you as their hostage, she really had it coming. Considering she shit talked you the whole time too. I dont regret it.

I kinda bummed about Bailey tho. she was our little monster girl, I kinda hoped for more. :/

Does this mean the MC could possibly gave little monster girl daughters ? if he keeps fucking monsters ?
Danica is pretty much a tsundere and a contradictory character.
For example she says that she wanted to marry Klaus, but her character report says that she hates him.
If you choose to spare her she won't torture you and you can ask her to flash her boobs.

Personally I'm not very fond of her and keeping her alive doesn't produce any interesting scenes, but she does have some redeeming qualities.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes