Apr 22, 2022
Most likely not. Aglaecwif needed time to fully make her child with MC and she's an S Class monster. The Minyak, who's only a D Class, was either beaten into submission or got her power completely drained. She likely wouldn't have the power to maintain the child after that whole encounter.

There's also the fact that she fused with another Minyak. Something which shortens their lifespan and removes their ability to reproduce altogether. So yeah, MC's firstborn will be with Aglaecwif, if he encountered her.
If I didn't mercy kill bailey is there a possibility that I could've met her later or in future developments? Also, is there a way to marry Claudia (Tiffany's sister)?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If I didn't mercy kill bailey is there a possibility that I could've met her later or in future developments? Also, is there a way to marry Claudia (Tiffany's sister)?
You don't really want to hear my answer to that first question. As for second, we have to wait until after Claudia gets her powers and come back to see. Most of Tiffany's choices have started to take form so it might come soon in the future.

Apr 22, 2022
You don't really want to hear my answer to that first question. As for second, we have to wait until after Claudia gets her powers and come back to see. Most of Tiffany's choices have started to take form so it might come soon in the future.
And what about Tiffany getting pregnant with the MC's child (after her wedding?) It would be nice if that's a thing or dating her.

Also, for your first reply, I love spoilers so I can look forward to it since hearing vs experiencing are 2 different things to me.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
And what about Tiffany getting pregnant with the MC's child (after her wedding?) It would be nice if that's a thing or dating her.

Also, for your first reply, I love spoilers so I can look forward to it since hearing vs experiencing are 2 different things to me.
Alrighty, you asked so I'm going to give you my thoughts on letting Bailey go. Just know you unleashed this evil on the thread.

So let's go back to what was happening to Bailey and where she said she was going. In that scene she was losing her mind and going back to a portal to the black sea. This black sea was unknown back then but now we've visited it in a dead end when trying to kill Charlie. In that scene, MC met several different monsters that terrified him. Monster that were far above Level 3 in power and by the end, he fell prey to one in the black waters. That's where Bailey is going.

Now let's look at Bailey and what she is. She's a partial Minyak/zombie. Her primary function is to be bred and eat women to help make that easier. We can see this in her desire to have MC's children at every meeting. Her max class is D but she's likely lower. In case you don't remember the ranking system, D Class is 2nd to last in power. She's pretty much weak and can't increase her power any higher. Even if she could, at most she would reach C Class, which is only Level 2 in power. Any monster with more offensive abilities can kill her or breed her....

So, Bailey, who has given in to her instincts, which are that of a Minyak, is going to a realm full of monsters that are much more powerful than her. When she gets there, the natural conclusion is she'll be bred by stronger monsters and maybe birth a couple of Minyaks. That's if she isn't killed by anything else that comes across her. Basically, letting her go is going to result in Bailey becoming one oily ass pocket pussy for the monsters out there. That's if she survived the journey of course.

Now back to your first question. The answer would be no. Maybe Tiffany marries MC at the end but she just got her freedom back. I doubt she'll give it up again. She's also not pregnant because Superhumans can't breed with humans or each other, currently.

The only things Superhumans can have children with is monsters and only a select few of them. The known ones being Aglaecwif, Eisheth, Gorgon, Sewer Monster, Minyaks and Rebis Deryl. We got confirmation this update that Ella can be used for breeding though we don't know if the 4th was referring to her monster form or Superhuman. That should give you a general idea though.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I was going to ask on Bailey too, if there was any chance she come back into the story.

I mean I really did like her (its kinda cute how he let her eat her ex boyfriend. I'd let her feed more if I had the options). The idea the MC had hes own monster minion was pretty cool. Tho it kinda sucks he didnt really use her for anything. I remember when you talk to the Minyak, they mentioned something about coming from the ocean. Then baily tells you about that force pulling her to the ocean. My observation was that it was her kind calling her home. As shes not a Minyak, shes a created minion from one. Created from their power. Or an extention of Kennys power. It kinda sucked because I had thought that MC eating Kenny, he would of taken ownership of her. So it felt to me her time of existing (or at least living away from her kind) was coming to an end when she told him shes being pulled away, and bailey herself wanted to say with the MC, thus asking to be eaten.

That was just my observation. I guess I dont really know what htis portal stuff is.

I also selected to have Claudia given to me.. But its rather getting complicated now. Not that I finished the game yet. But the terms with Tiffany at the start, we were aiming to kill her dad. But now having moved in with Hero. Its really harder now, since hes the most liked guy in Hero for me. :/ Gets harder and harder if I should be helping Tiffany kill him when I do kinda like him from what I have seen now. So I cant really tell where its going on this front :/ I do hold some respect for him how hes tried to negotiate with the MC. Negotiates alot like Tiffany, like father like daughter huh.

Back then when making deals with Tiffany, I thought we'd make our independent group and would be stuck between SIN and HERO (thought we'd have Tiffanys resources and Alices underground resources). /shrugs

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The deep sea that was calling Bailey is in the monster world. Underwater in the human world there's multiple portals and rifts that open up and send you into the Monster world. If Bailey is going to the ocean and answering the call, she's likely going through that portal to the monster world. That's where the home of the Minyaks are.

That's why, in my opinion, you should always eat Bailey and store her everything within yourself. That way you can revive her later, if the chance arrives. She basically begged you to do it in that scene. If you don't, then she'll likely be gone forever. We saw how the monster world is out there. Anyone thinking she'll survive with all of those C Class monsters and above while remaining herself is kidding themselves. That's if HERO agents or monsters don't kill her on the way there.

MC was Level 3 (B+ Class in monster ranking) and couldn't survive in there. Bailey being D Class or lower spells doom for her. Especially since she's not even a full Minyak. She's like this oil zombie hybrid.

Jan 16, 2020
What do you mean? What happens with bailey?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Seriously can you save Laurie?
Sure. What are you stats currently? That way I can tell whether it's a stat problem or a choice one during it.

You should have at least high 90s to 100 Power Powers and 26 skills before even reaching the left or right choice. If you have that then make sure to overcome it with power during the light monster fight, hesitate during Deryl fight, break his sword and the rest should play out normally, if you go the right path. If you go left path however, you have to choose skills from Aglaecwif in the cave. That's the only way to get over the 27-28 skill requirement but you must have 100 Power Points before reaching it.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So..... did anyone tell Ducan he should make like a tree ? I mean when he became useless in that fight ?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes