lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Convinced a friend to read Superhuman. I'm rereading with him and i feel he's enjoying. He just finished the Kenny massacre party.
Here is my top 5 musics for now, they are all awesome in their own way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great taste. Especially " You Can't Hide from Me"
Other good ones are:
Psychoanalysis
Primal tuning
The hills don't talk
Broken Toys
Scaring the Bejeezus Out of Your Orchestra
Unblinking Eyes Above
Stump the Amplifier
Punk Fairytale
Ez Distortion
Qelric - Know Me (My favorite)
Grotesque Fantasia
I thought we had was real...
City Life
And So It Begins
Herbal Tea
Shoulders Back
Let's Change the World Together
Mountaintops in the Sky
Bad Ol' Cat

These are all the ones I like, I think the whole soundtrack is somewhere in this thread.

Reactions: JmTrad

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
We did?
Yes. If you have enough corruption during the school massacre scene, the 4th will tell Ella she's useful for breeding. That doesn't mean MC can breed her, by the way. She was likely referring to her being able to carry monster children and be Aglaecwif for the 3rd's line. But, that possibility is out there now, in terms of female superhumans being able to get pregnant.

It could be referring to her monster form she took on during that scene. It could be referring to Ella in general. Or, maybe even with MC in the future. Who knows, but the 4th confirms that Ella can be bred.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I hadn't really thought about it, but like, what does 1.0 entail? In a vacuum, I'd say that a game's 1.0 release is meant to be like the point where you slap a completed tag on it. All updates that follow are expansions or updates, but a 1.0 release is meant to be a full package. In that respect, it seems rather weird that Weird World is talking about 1.0 like it's supposed to be coming soon, considering I'd say we have plenty of content left to go before then.

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
I hadn't really thought about it, but like, what does 1.0 entail? In a vacuum, I'd say that a game's 1.0 release is meant to be like the point where you slap a completed tag on it. All updates that follow are expansions or updates, but a 1.0 release is meant to be a full package. In that respect, it seems rather weird that Weird World is talking about 1.0 like it's supposed to be coming soon, considering I'd say we have plenty of content left to go before then.
1.0 is def not the final update. IIRC it was more about the art overhaul and being a big, important update overall.

Tenty

Dec 29, 2018
Damn, this game is amazing.
I always wondered why it was so popular as I was unimpressed by the art at first, but it is truly one of the best VNs I got to play.
The story just oozes genuine passion and soul. I can't wait to see where it goes next. I am currently in the church section before Tiffanys marriage and it 100% will be crashed if possible.

Also Demi proves that it takes a real man to be best girl. Fight me :)

Edit: Btw, does anyone know where I can find the relationship points with the new characters like Laurie and Del after joining HERO? Cant find their values in the normal chart.

Last edited:

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Convinced a friend to read Superhuman. I'm rereading with him and i feel he's enjoying. He just finished the Kenny massacre party.
Here is my top 5 musics for now, they are all awesome in their own way.

Would you kindly do the one piece of music that plays the first time when you learn of Alice's past with Klaus? Kinda nostalgic and a bit creepy and really well done.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Will we see Claire again ? I thought she was a pretty hot monster girl, Kinda happy how that worked out (MC solving problems with his dick :D ). I just hope she comes back to the MC again. I kinda want MC to have more relationships with monster girls. She was hot and felt like she has something to work with, so I can only hope.

Somethings that been on my mind for a while now.. Will he be able to alter memories eventually ? It be some form of Brainwash. Imagen how awesome the results would be combining transform other with memory alter/brainwash. Could make people useful or useless. Exciting prospect no doubt.

Also Demi proves that it takes a real man to be best girl. Fight me :)
ohoho. You really went there. :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Would you kindly do the one piece of music that plays the first time when you learn of Alice's past with Klaus? Kinda nostalgic and a bit creepy and really well done.
If you are talking about this scene, this is the music:

1704579345322.png

Aug 4, 2020
I think Claudia should get ice power personally. I don't think we've seen anyone with ice powers or how MCs body reacts to super cold temperatures (correct me if I'm wrong). Would be nice to see

Oct 18, 2020
I honestly feel there is an incredible amount of content that can still be added throughout the game, but I can see the end a possibility. I actually hadn't thought about 1.0 myself neither till last night. I too wonder how the end will look... and will we be able to go past ending and enjoy something close to a sandbox to repeat or enjoy certain decisions.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I honestly feel there is an incredible amount of content that can still be added throughout the game, but I can see the end a possibility. I actually hadn't thought about 1.0 myself neither till last night. I too wonder how the end will look... and will we be able to go past ending and enjoy something close to a sandbox to repeat or enjoy certain decisions.
It's written quite well and there is a lot of worldbuilding and lore that it can basically write itself. I think WW also has an idea of some final endings so he already has the story semi-structured at least. In my opinion, we are at half-point the story.

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I think Claudia should get ice power personally. I don't think we've seen anyone with ice powers or how MCs body reacts to super cold temperatures (correct me if I'm wrong). Would be nice to see
I personally think Claudia will get Darkness. She's supposed to be getting a power from an Apostle shell and seeing as they so happen to have Valravn, who can give the full darkness trait of the 7th, it seems like the most likely outcome. Especially since we know that siblings can equally be compatible with the Twin Apostles. Seeing as Tiffany is compatible with the 8th Apostle, which is Light, Claudia is possibly compatible with the 7th Apostle, which is Dark. Both the 7th and 8th Apostles being twins.

It would also make for an interesting story point with how Tiffany is seen as the star while Claudia lives in her shadow. Tiffany having Light powers while Claudia has dark powers.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
We are close to 1.0 because WeirdWorld didn't planned very well the version numbers, he just went 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4... i sincerely believe we are halfway through the story

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Dam that cliffhanger..
I want to hold faith MC can protect Amber and Liz. I hate the idea they could be caught and experimented on. But a 3v1 doesnt look good. With Derly already down. Praying the MC can pull the rabbit out of the hat. I knew those LTs would fuck everything up with their pride. Bernard should of been fighting it. Thats why you bring your best unit to a fight with an S class (as they have to capture it too)

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Just some points on two characters, I want to write up something on MCs mother, but will need some time to structure it but for now. I have some suspicions/theories with her, but im not really sure its been discussed.

Tiffany

Angelina

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes