Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
To be fair, you can explicitly impregnate a couple of monsters who specialize in breeding.
The infertility is explicitly explained as being caused by the fact that each individual superhuman is no longer human, but their own unique species with a population of 1. Tiffany is not a human, she is a Tiffany. etc

MC explicitly is a shapeshifter who can read DNA living creatures by touch and use that read DNA to assume their form.
Thus if anyone could get around that limitation, it would be the MC... well, him and/or Ella

That all said, I do agree it is a bit of a downer.
Yah except when the mc had sex with Tiffany she was not yet ascended, she specifically told you that she was not on the pill, but was not worried, because all superhumans are infertile. At least as far as she knows .

I haven't advanced much past that point so maybe other more knowledgeable characters contradict this.

Though it stands to reason that the mc should be able to alter his DNA, to be compatible, if it is not a matter of being infertile but rather compatibility.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Yah except when the mc had sex with Tiffany she was not yet ascended, she specifically told you that she was not on the pill, but was not worried, because all superhumans are infertile. At least as far as she knows .

I haven't advanced much past that point so maybe other more knowledgeable characters contradict this.

Though it stands to reason that the mc should be able to alter his DNA, to be compatible, if it is not a matter of being infertile but rather compatibility.
I think you misread.
I said the MC has the potential to work around the issue in the future.
Not that MC is unaffected by it.
Right NOW the MC is effectively sterile. (barring mating with breeder type monsters)

But the MC is constantly developing his powers. And his powers seem tailor built towards overcoming this limitation should he spend the time on training for it.
But that would probably only happen in the epilogue, if ever.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I think you misread.
I said the MC has the potential to work around the issue in the future.
Not that MC is unaffected by it.
Right NOW the MC is effectively sterile. (barring mating with breeder type monsters)

But the MC is constantly developing his powers. And his powers seem tailor built towards overcoming this limitation should he spend the time on training for it.
But that would probably only happen in the epilogue, if ever.
the endgame pregnancy curse strikes again

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Man, the battles in this game are so anime, constant flashbacks, long winded monologues, taking turns to show off their next move or secret strategy, constantly one-upping the previously claimed 'final move using my last bit of strength' and to round it off, the 1HP-left character escaping to return another day... guess i shouldn't be surprised, it came packaged with typical shounen tropes like power levels and the magical ability for powered people to detect the powered strength of other powered people. Still... it drags on as badly as a DBZ fight, 16 episodes and only 2 minutes have passed because of all the faffing about, all that's missing is a bunch of woefully underpowered dudes spectating the fight from the side, performing exposition for the audience.

Edit: god, dude even goes super saiyan...
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Man, the battles in this game are so anime, constant flashbacks, long winded monologues, taking turns to show off their next move or secret strategy, constantly one-upping the previously claimed 'final move using my last bit of strength' and to round it off, the 1HP-left character escaping to return another day... guess i shouldn't be surprised, it came packaged with typical shounen tropes like power levels and the magical ability for powered people to detect the powered strength of other powered people. Still... it drags on as badly as a DBZ fight, 16 episodes and only 2 minutes have passed because of all the faffing about, all that's missing is a bunch of woefully underpowered dudes spectating the fight from the side, performing exposition for the audience.

View attachment 3254296
And i love it.

About me and my friend playing, we finished the mall event.
Michael is awesome.
ezgif-1-47111742a0.gif

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

View attachment 3254296
You say this like it is a bad thing.
Shonen is awesome.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
so people who would yall say are the most powerful right now including mc
If you mean people as in humans and superhumans.

Malik, Bernhardt and Henri are the current strongest. All 3 of them being naturally evolved Level 5 Superhumans. Deus is the wildcard in the run for strongest because he can time travel among other things.

If you mean with monsters included.

The 6 Arbiters are currently the highest with a "God" sitting above them but it's too vague to understand what that god could be. After those it would the 12 Apostles, who are their children. And then the Chosen, who are children of the 12 Apostles.

So to put it all in order:

0. "God"
1. 6 Arbiters
2. 12 Apostles
3. The Chosen (S+) - Natural Level 5s
4. S Class Monsters - Level 5s
5. A Class Monsters - Level 4s
6. B Class Monsters - Level 3s
7. C Class Monsters - Level 2s
8. D Class Monsters - Level 1s
9. E Class Monsters - Humans

By the way, all of humanity caps at C Class. Anything above it they can't stop with their weapons. A single A Class Monster can destroy the entire world by itself and even if they tried to kill it with the biggest nukes, it would survive while they all would die from the radiation and stuff. Also, current MC is ranked between 5 and 6 on that list above. For simplicity, I'll say 5.5 because in monster equivalence, he's B+ after reaching Level 3.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
If you mean people as in humans and superhumans.

Malik, Bernhardt and Henri are the current strongest. All 3 of them being naturally evolved Level 5 Superhumans. Deus is the wildcard in the run for strongest because he can time travel among other things.

If you mean with monsters included.

The 6 Arbiters are currently the highest with a "God" sitting above them but it's too vague to understand what that god could be. After those it would the 12 Apostles, who are their children. And then the Chosen, who are children of the 12 Apostles.

So to put it all in order:

0. "God"
1. 6 Arbiters
2. 12 Apostles
3. The Chosen (S+) - Natural Level 5s
4. S Class Monsters - Level 5s
5. A Class Monsters - Level 4s
6. B Class Monsters - Level 3s
7. C Class Monsters - Level 2s
8. D Class Monsters - Level 1s
9. E Class Monsters - Humans

By the way, all of humanity caps at C Class. Anything above it they can't stop with their weapons. A single A Class Monster can destroy the entire world by itself and even if they tried to kill it with the biggest nukes, it would survive while they all would die from the radiation and stuff. Also, current MC is ranked between 5 and 6 on that list above. For simplicity, I'll say 5.5 because in monster equivalence, he's B+ after reaching Level 3.
Btw I think he meant people as in us fellow superhuman fans, but your lists are always on point

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Replaying the game had me wondering. Did Deryl getting his mother's necklace have any significance whatsover?Because so far it seems other than the fact that it serves as a reason for why mc knows shopkeep, it doesnt? but maybe it will eventually?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Also why did clove not get powers again? If I remember right Clove being obsessed with Demi was only a side effect from repelling her monster parent?

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Also why did clove not get powers again? If I remember right Clove being obsessed with Demi was only a side effect from repelling her monster parent?
I don't remember that, I remember that Demi who is a superhuman but didn't fully know it at the time unconsciously used his/her powers on Clove who became obsessed as she was being exposed to a fairly potent (for a human) suggestion power

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Btw I think he meant people as in us fellow superhuman fans, but your lists are always on point
Yeah, I know. It's a bad habit of mine. I was reading too fast and his original response got jumbled in my thoughts as I was trying to think of how to structure my post.

• Haha
Reactions: Dipasimaan

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020

That's interesting. I wonder what would happen to a woman who becomes superhuman midst her pregnancy.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's interesting. I wonder what would happen to a woman who becomes superhuman midst her pregnancy.
The child would die or become a monster. It's extremely rare for kids to be turned into a superhuman. We're talking between the ages of 11 and 14. Because their bodies can't handle the transformation well. Go even lower in age, the worse it gets. A baby, which is still in development, would either get purged by the power or turned.

While this is speculation, the chances of a baby surviving their parents transition to superhuman is close to zero. Especially when said human body dies temporarily so that it can be evolved into their superhuman form.

• Sad
Reactions: EndlessNights

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A pregnancy can end prematurely due to simple physical impact, anyone who thinks it'd just continue when the host's body is effectively destroyed and reconstructed with a very different DNA is fooling themselves.

Reactions: JmTrad and Robotai

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
A pregnancy can end prematurely due to simple physical impact, anyone who thinks it'd just continue when the host's body is effectively destroyed and reconstructed with a very different DNA is fooling themselves.
Well, since the fetus is part of the mother, isn't it possible it would also be destroyed and reconstructed?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Clove never had an actual run in with the monster, only a sighting. When Demi turned into a Superhuman, she unwillingly affected a very mentally fragile Clove with her attraction powers, which made her fall in love beyond reason and she took it to herself to punish anyone that ever harmed Demi.

Clove returned to normal when Demi managed to control her powers and dial down the attraction.

Reactions: JLP603
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes