Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Erm, dunno if i just somehow missed something, though i doubt it cause i've been paying great attention to everything since the game has me low-key hooked but on day 11 Deryl says he needs another blood sample and the MC is cool with that... except i don't remember ever giving a first sample, neither asked for nor provided and i'd expect that to have been more than a sentence in passing... I'm following the walkthrough if that matters.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Erm, dunno if i just somehow missed something, though i doubt it cause i've been paying great attention to everything since the game has me low-key hooked but on day 11 Deryl says he needs another blood sample and the MC is cool with that... except i don't remember ever giving a first sample, neither asked for nor provided and i'd expect that to have been more than a sentence in passing... I'm following the walkthrough if that matters.
I don't remember the exact scene or sentence but yeah Deryl asks the MC for some blood sample and he gives it so yeah you just misremember

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't remember the exact scene or sentence but yeah Deryl asks the MC for some blood sample and he gives it so yeah you just misremember
Yeah, but is it an unmissable scene or did i discover an inconsistency in scene order that needs to be patched? That's the reason for my comment.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Yeah, but is it an unmissable scene or did i discover an inconsistency in scene order that needs to be patched? That's the reason for my comment.
No, like I explained Deryl asks the MC for some blood right after the amber incident IIRC and then after examining it he asks for more in the scene that you described earlier

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Well I dont think its a big deal, Deryl talks about using the science facilities to help when he first finds out, so you can assume MC just gave him a sample. He gets back to you with his findings. Their roomies afterall, so they see each other all the time.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Well, major letdown, the mc (according to Tiffany, at least) is infertile. Sigh, yeah it's a fetish many don't have, but it does lessen the game, in my opinion.

Wats the point of building a harem and securing all the women you can if you are a genetic dead end?

The sex scenes feel less impactful as well. An exercise in futility. Not every game can or should put in full pregnancy system like Peasant Quest, but even a few cutscenes at the end of the game with the MC's women being pregnant could have made it feel like all his effort had a purpose.

Steven (MC's father) will never have grandkids even though from his phonecall in the Amber route does want them.

On a side note given his abilities the mc should be immortal but what about the other superhumans?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well, major letdown, the mc (according to Tiffany, at least) is infertile. Sigh, yeah it's a fetish many don't have, but it does lessen the game, in my opinion.

Wats the point of building a harem and securing all the women you can if you are a genetic dead end?

The sex scenes feel less impactful as well. An exercise in futility. Not every game can or should put in full pregnancy system like Peasant Quest, but even a few cutscenes at the end of the game with the MC's women being pregnant could have made it feel like all his effort had a purpose.

Steven (MC's father) will never have grandkids even though from his phonecall in the Amber route does want them.

On a side note given his abilities the mc should be immortal but what about the other superhumans?
I don't think Steven will have to worry about Grandkids. He's already a grandfather post Battle of Diamonds.

Jul 24, 2021
Hi everyone can any hardcore fan of this game tell me If i can still be with Liz even if i dont help her in the first session i kind of want to but it locks out the cheerleading path and literally does not give me the option to turn into a woman at the first party where kenny turns hectic I dont want to be locked out of the cheerleading path and i dont want liz to be NTR'd to death at the same time please help if you know what happens if "i dont help her and just go to the cheerleading practice" and "if i do help her will it lock the cheerleading path entirely?"

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hi everyone can any hardcore fan of this game tell me If i can still be with Liz even if i dont help her in the first session i kind of want to but it locks out the cheerleading path and literally does not give me the option to turn into a woman at the first party where kenny turns hectic I dont want to be locked out of the cheerleading path and i dont want liz to be NTR'd to death at the same time please help if you know what happens if "i dont help her and just go to the cheerleading practice" and "if i do help her will it lock the cheerleading path entirely?"
You can do both. I personally don't focus cheerleading until I get Emily and Liz to a certain point and then go do the cheerleading route for the skill points. You'll be able to finish up all the side routes before the mall event anyway as the game loops so you can finish up events.

For the FMC part, you just need to visit Deryl and get that whole thing started to be able to use that form of MC. You don't have to progress all the way through the Cheerleading route. Only thing you'll miss is possibly the Frat House content with FMC.

MW5649

Oct 14, 2022

At a certain point all superhumans either stop aging completely, or just age extremely slowly. So if they can get to that level all superhumans are immortal in the sense that they can't die of old age. But it is possible albeit unlikely that they can be killed

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Tiffany is wrong. Or you quote her wrong. The much better answer is given by Xanthe and other better informed people. Superhumans are NOT INFERTILE, they are GENETICALLY INCOMPATIBLE. These two things are very different. Infertile people can't have children at all. Superhumans can, they only need to find someone who has similar DNA. Highly likely that superhumans with the same ancestor are able to have children. Superhumans can have children with some monsters. Again, it is highly likely that shapeshifters (like MC or Ella) can change the DNA in theirs ovum or sperm to be compatible with their partner. MC's just not skiled enough to do it yet (The bastard doesn't read even a single book on microbiology! He doesn't want to become stronger just because he's lazy!). Again, it is a stretch, but maybe offspring of authority can actually ORDER ovum and sperm to be compatible.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Tiffany is wrong. Or you quote her wrong. The much better answer is given by Xanthe and other better informed people. Superhumans are NOT INFERTILE, they are GENETICALLY INCOMPATIBLE. These two things are very different. Infertile people can't have children at all. Superhumans can, they only need to find someone who has similar DNA. Highly likely that superhumans with the same ancestor are able to have children. Superhumans can have children with some monsters. Again, it is highly likely that shapeshifters (like MC or Ella) can change the DNA in theirs ovum or sperm to be compatible with their partner. MC's just not skiled enough to do it yet (The bastard doesn't read even a single book on microbiology! He doesn't want to become stronger just because he's lazy!). Again, it is a stretch, but maybe offspring of authority can actually ORDER ovum and sperm to be compatible.
You're half right as every single superhuman is a different species from one another so yeah they're genetically incompatible but even with some superhumans from the same line of ancenstry as them. The only ones that can or could maybe do it are:
Aglaecwif from the 4th apostle, she already birthed many children, even with other superhumans

MC for obvious reasons as he's a shapeshifter with Memory powers

Ella same as MC, even if I think that without the Memory power she could do it after many trial and errors

Possibly someone who has inherited the Order arbiter power, I doubt that just with Authority you could do it

Apart from them it's possible that with some power similar to Life or something someone could do it

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022

Keep it on the down low, but apparently Tiffany's father is working on something that might change this.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You're half right as every single superhuman is a different species from one another so yeah they're genetically incompatible but even with some superhumans from the same line of ancenstry as them. The only ones that can or could maybe do it are:
Aglaecwif from the 4th apostle, she already birthed many children, even with other superhumans

MC for obvious reasons as he's a shapeshifter with Memory powers

Ella same as MC, even if I think that without the Memory power she could do it after many trial and errors

Possibly someone who has inherited the Order arbiter power, I doubt that just with Authority you could do it

Apart from them it's possible that with some power similar to Life or something someone could do it
There's also Deryl and the Rebis. With them and Xanthe working together, they can come up with a way to solve it. Especially if the Rebis joins the mix. I would even say the problem would be finished all at once. He specializes in all the crossbreeding stuff with the different lines of monsters.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
There's also Deryl and the Rebis. With them and Xanthe working together, they can come up with a way to solve it. Especially if the Rebis joins the mix. I would even say the problem would be finished all at once. He specializes in all the crossbreeding stuff with the different lines of monsters.
Yeah I didn't include them because I feel like they might help just in an artificial way like some sort of artificially inseminating the ovule, while the ones I included could do it in the most natural way. But yeah you're right, sure if the Rebis wants to do it he could easily do it

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

To be fair, you can explicitly impregnate a couple of monsters who specialize in breeding.
The infertility is explicitly explained as being caused by the fact that each individual superhuman is no longer human, but their own unique species with a population of 1. Tiffany is not a human, she is a Tiffany. etc

MC explicitly is a shapeshifter who can read DNA living creatures by touch and use that read DNA to assume their form.
Thus if anyone could get around that limitation, it would be the MC... well, him and/or Ella

That all said, I do agree it is a bit of a downer.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes