Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I think it's fair to assume that if the fetus is old enough to have a chance of surviving on it's own and developing into a viable human outside of the womb, then it has a chance of survival.

It makes sense that even if it survives, in the vast majority of cases it will monsterfy.
However there is nothing suggesting that it's impossible it will turn into a superhuman. Just highly improbable.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I think it's fair to assume that if the fetus is old enough to have a chance of surviving on it's own and developing into a viable human outside of the womb, then it has a chance of survival.

It makes sense that even if it survives, in the vast majority of cases it will monsterfy.
However there is nothing suggesting that it's impossible it will turn into a superhuman. Just highly improbable.
Yeah like this we will have a gatsu in the superhuman universe

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Erm... the scene with Clover fucking Demi after gut punching the dude dressed up as the MC's hero persona is completely written for a female Demi, using the URM i could find no flag to check their sex and all of my Demi settings are for a trap Demi... pretty jarring... there's a flag check after orgasm though and the scene continues properly from there...

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Well of course it finished on a cliffhanger. Sigh. I do hope it avoids the obvious and cliche of the fuckers managing to abduct Liz and Amber, and the mc arriving just late enough to find them turned into superhumans. How about the mc just manages to hold out long enough for one of the older level 5 to show up and Amber and Liz are delivered home safe and sound.

But of course it won't happen that way, we must have more pointless drama, and the next "arc" will be the mc fighting to get them back. I swear, the entire Hero organization is full of morons, they have two members that can predict the future and still get caught flatfooted.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
View attachment 3259837
This is the cutest scene i've seen in the game so far, i love how Alice is just a total noob at romantic relationships.
Alice is the best girl.

Here is my top 5 musics for now, they are all awesome in their own way.
Here 5 more musics i've been enjoying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 14, 2022
Hello everyone! 0.971 is out and that means new update to the walkthrough! I have corrected a lot of choices, added more descriptions, and moved some stuff around. Please let me know of any errors and such, Hope it helps! <3

Edit: (11/14/2023) __NEW WALKTHROUGH VERSION!__

- Added hyperlinks under each section for quicker navigation around the walkthrough!

- Added day labels for each section!
Damn bro, thanks for doing the walkthrough, it helped a lot. By the way, do you intend to do a walkthrough of the next updates? Just asking. 37ed9925-8d98-4e65-89c2-fbbab8659bca_text.gif

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Well of course it finished on a cliffhanger. Sigh. I do hope it avoids the obvious and cliche of the fuckers managing to abduct Liz and Amber, and the mc arriving just late enough to find them turned into superhumans. How about the mc just manages to hold out long enough for one of the older level 5 to show up and Amber and Liz are delivered home safe and sound.

But of course it won't happen that way, we must have more pointless drama, and the next "arc" will be the mc fighting to get them back. I swear, the entire Hero organization is full of morons, they have two members that can predict the future and still get caught flatfooted.
Its kinda why I really hoping MC can stop it with a bit of herioics and pulling the rabbit out of the hat. If he turely loves them that much, he should be able to stop them. No room for fucking failure here. Its going to be shit if they get forcefully turn into superhumans or monster by the villians, AKA SIN. Always thought them being human is fine. I thought Emily could make a superhuman, but Ellas evaluation leaves that in doubt. I'd trust her judgement. But if emily became a monster girl like Claire, and the MC brought her mind back too. I;d think that be interesting. More Monster sex!

Last edited:
May 14, 2022
Damn it's been a fat minute since I've been on the Main Thread...it's...refreshing seeing new faces and love for the content. New update is just around the corner, we just gotta hold on a little longer.
For real bro, I've actually been following this thread since 2022, but I just made a comment now to thank Ploot Ploot for the walkthrough, it's great to see how this game improves with each update and it's always good to see new people in the thread

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Good riddance.
Guy was a total cunt.
A shame really. There is a real lack of netori games.

Would have been fun for Alaric to live, while Tiffany refuses to sleep with him ( not like he can force her) indeed forces him to sleep in different bedrooms.

And the mc continues to fuck her silly every night. Maybe even move in with her.

Would lead to some really funny scenes of cucking the guy.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes