Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
Sure. What are you stats currently? That way I can tell whether it's a stat problem or a choice one during it.

You should have at least high 90s to 100 Power Powers and 26 skills before even reaching the left or right choice. If you have that then make sure to overcome it with power during the light monster fight, hesitate during Deryl fight, break his sword and the rest should play out normally, if you go the right path. If you go left path however, you have to choose skills from Aglaecwif in the cave. That's the only way to get over the 27-28 skill requirement but you must have 100 Power Points before reaching it.
someone asked just 1 page ago, u can get the universal renpy mod nd it asks u if u want her to live or die once it comes to that scene, or u might need to backtrack quite a bit or outright make a new game if u wnt 2
Omg thank you guys for answering, I thought her death was a cannon event.

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
I did, but you don't get to buy monster parts until after her death.
get the universal renpy mod follow install instructions pretty ez when u get to wen laurie gets shot u see a pop up in top left corner expand this window and ull see her death and survive route clicc onto survive route

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
get the universal renpy mod follow install instructions pretty ez when u get to wen laurie gets shot u see a pop up in top left corner expand this window and ull see her death and survive route clicc onto survive route
Can I do this on the apk version or on joiplay?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Seems you have to get a perfect score of 4 from 4 checks to pass, one of those being 100 power and the other 28 skill. Even tho the guide said 3 /shrugs. I reloaded a save Iand was able to get 29 skill thanks to the monster girl (105 power and 29 skill). The mod thats mentioned by others works too, I installed it and been playing with it on incase I need it. As you see this game is very easy to miss stuff or bad end you. Annoying as it is. Its not a friendly game to play on your own initiative. A bad choice could ruin the experience. (not counting the obvious ones, as you should always train). I dont like this part of the game.

On aonther note , anyone find it funny how doofus the MC can be at times ? Like being in the ladies toilet hanging with Amber and Liz, but not changing to his female form.. opps!

Last edited:
Reactions: ashkatchemall25

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Convinced a friend to read Superhuman. I'm rereading with him and i feel he's enjoying. He just finished the Kenny massacre party.
Here is my top 5 musics for now, they are all awesome in their own way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes