RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Buncha virgins arguing about physics when the reality is it's super powers, they literally defy all logic.

I can get behind measurements or general force of an attack but when you start whining about how that SHOULD have ended the world or done more than it did you are just describing 90% of Hollywood action films; which no one does at this point.

Moral of the story:
Go to GT, that fucker is smarter than a box of chocolates but can still suspend disbelief for some good ole theorizing, love you man :whistle:

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Gtdead
Hmm, there are several possible explanations.

1) Inconsistent writing.
Weird World simply didn't even realize what some of the things he wrote were implying.
But in his defense, he's shown more than average knowledge of physics up to this point, so he can be excused for not realizing the consequences in a few cases.

2) In the world of Superhuman, the laws of physics as we know them do not apply.
And by that I don't mean the existence of magic, but normal fundamental physics concepts like gravity, mass, density and pressure. Simply put, even if there were no monsters, no "magic" and no superhumans, their physics wouldn't work the way ours do.

3) Magic, everything is magic!
You are a wizard Harry and we are not in Kansas anymore!
The third one is unambiguously true to an extent because it's explicitly stated.

The source of the powers of Superhumans are monsters, literal interdimensional invaders that worship and all stem from eldritch beings that are essentially gods so powerful that they can't fully manifest on the physical plane without a vessel that breaks down from maintaining their unfathomable presence. And above them are even more powerful gods. Why exactly is it difficult to believe beings who've had their DNA overwritten by interdimensional Lovecraftian horrors wouldn't necessarily adhere to the laws of science of the human world? Especially when you're outright told by the damn game that they're using supernatural powers?

Honestly, you should have given up on physics the moment we were introduced to Deus and Zack. They literally bloody time travel, and whilst our understanding of physics indicates that backwards time travel is theoretically possible you know damn well that the energy needed to pull that off would cause an apocalyptic scenario, whilst those two abuse the hell out of it. And that's ignoring the fact that most level 1s crap all over the laws of physics from the start by violating conservation of mass. Ella and the MC's regeneration was your first clue you should have let go of physics since they do in seconds what should take months and enough chemical energy to feed towns. Oscar wasn't even a level 1 and there's no scientific explanation for the crap he pulled by just telling kinetic energy to stop working or be amplified with amber light or green light.

Shit's magic, plain and simple. What you're doing is like trying to argue that monsters or humans that have had their DNA overwritten with that of a monsters - or the case of the apostle spawns, monster gods - are adherent to the laws of man...what? They've got the blood of eldritch monsters in their DNA, of course they aren't.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
You are completely off.

Oskar was nearly killed by regular conventional weapons. And he was definitely one of the more durable even by Superhuman standards. And humans already have really good antimoster weapons, like those special cannons used in the big battle with the monsters.

Furthermore, a headshot with some powerful caliber or a strong enough explosion can kill even an S-class superhuman or similarly powerful monster. Unless you're a special class capable of instant regeneration (there aren't many of them) you won't survive severe brain damage. Superhumans may be stronger, faster, and much more durable than humans, but they still have human anatomy (at least most of them). They cannot function without a brain or without a heart.

And nuclear weapons are capable of easily eliminating most monsters and Superhumans.

But it is counterproductive. If it's a level monster you'd be able to kill with a nuke, then it's not worth wasting something like that on someone so weak. There would have to be a lot of them together to justify it. On the other hand, if it's a monster that you wouldn't be able to kill even using a nuke, then there's no point in using it.
Oscar was level 1 when was killed by a human

Reactions: Wolf14

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Shit's magic, plain and simple. What you're doing is like trying to argue that monsters or humans that have had their DNA overwritten with that of a monsters - or the case of the apostle spawns, monster gods - are adherent to the laws of man...what? They've got the blood of eldritch monsters in their DNA, of course they aren't.
I liked the game more when everything could be explained using the laws of physics...

But it is true that it has become more difficult lately, because if it wasn't an error on the part of the author, we are leaving the OP power level and heading more towards ridiculous power level. And as I said, if their durability was really at the level that some people here are trying to claim it is, then to kill lvl 5, you would probably need destroy a good chunk of our planet.

myst0501

May 30, 2020
I liked the game more when everything could be explained using the laws of physics...
The laws of physics are just a set of rules humanity made up to try to help describe how we think reality works.

That is still the case in the world of this story. The difference is that the characters in the story are having to rapidly reevaluate and rewrite those preexisting rules.

Make no mistake though, there are rules. Which, imo, is part of what makes this story so good.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019

But it is true that it has become more difficult lately, because if it wasn't an error on the part of the author, we are leaving the OP power level and heading more towards ridiculous power level. And as I said, if their durability was really at the level that some people here are trying to claim it is, then to kill lvl 5, you would probably need destroy a good chunk of our planet.
Bro if you don't like the game like you used to just because it hurts your feeling you can just leave and stop trolling everyone with your half-assed knowledge

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I agree with that, but the foundation you are building on is still human.
You just improve it and evolving it in every possible way.

I think you fundamentally don't understand what I'm trying to tell you.
Genetic changes are one thing, but Superhumans are still "technically" human.

They have two arms just like humans, they have two legs just like humans and they have identical internal organs.
Although they are better and more developed in everything, they are still human from the "technical" point of view.
From a practical point of view, they probably couldn't be considered humans anymore.

Wel, maybe some kind of... Superhumans.
:ROFLMAO:

Even huge energy pool it's not infinite, especially when it comes to fighting an opponent of the same level as you.

Logically, you then have to rest and replenish your strength. Do you know a more effective way than eating and sleeping? Plus, even Superhumans have stomachs. And I don't know if you've noticed, but when your stomach is empty, it's an uncomfortable feeling. Would a Superhuman be able to survive for very long time without food or rest? Definitely yes. Would they be able to survive indefinitely? Definitely not.

Please avoid arrogant comments where you imply that you understand things that were not explicitly stated in the game better than the game creator. We can only theorize based on the information we have, nothing is certain and until explicitly stated otherwise, all opinions have equal weight. Let's be polite and respect different opinions.
Technically my brotha superhumans aren't human as they are incapable of breeding and producing fertile offspring with humans. From a biological perspective they are a different species.

Reactions: Wolf14

AtomicAtom2021

Aug 30, 2023

Wait a goddamn minute, you said that if people proved you wrong that you would admit you were wrong. But your ultimate conclusion was that the AUTHOR was wrong? Sure, the AUTHOR OF THE STORY is the one in the wrong and is making errors in THEIR OWN STORY.

Jan 16, 2024
It's actually funny how the craziest people the thread ever had are not hanging around here so much nowadays or just vanished but discussions like that still manage to pop up EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE THE FACTS. I bet Jake is gonna have a cameo in the update and a new discussion will start about whether he was a influenced victim or just an asshole(please don't we are so done with that).

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Can someone share with me the best Superhuman theories?
Why did the eye stop MC's body growth? The discrepancy between his normal appearance and his peak physique is way too big. His superhuman physique should be his actual one after seeing both his parents.
I'm pretty stumped with all the theories, his memory echo, and his encounter with his mom reveals so much.

Reactions: JmTrad

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
It's actually funny how the craziest people the thread ever had are not hanging around here so much nowadays or just vanished but discussions like that still manage to pop up EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE THE FACTS. I bet Jake is gonna have a cameo in the update and a new discussion will start about whether he was a influenced victim or just an asshole(please don't we are so done with that).
Jake didn't like the opinions of the forum goers so he commanded the moderators to fuck shit up. Thankfully we have a hexenringe of our own, so we ended up hiding inside our offtopic dimension.

So basically, this thread not only lost it's activity, but a lot of those who helped develop the theories in the first place and are aware of them don't really bother posting here. Newcomers need to redevelop them, which basically means that the damn mods bombed the thread to the Stone Age.

Congratulations, impeccable job. They even threatened to ban people from the thread! Like it matters! How am I going to ask "When update guyz lol?" which according to the mod is what the threads are supposed to be about ? People from the offtopic actively avoid posting here cause it's a matter of time till the mod flies in, on his bright white pegasus, and shits all over our discussions.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes