Hey, 0.975 is out.
Have a good weekend guys.
PC
#KYl5Sz7PYNvpaWfNtM6czqR43PV6NYmI8SlEFe697iU

MAC
#IJKMrRNvl6wgVI84gm1S_zMF6acsvvA_cfDRP9pzkno

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
v 0.975 beta is out.....will it be a 2 part update?
I don't know. I think it's not the full twin's arc but as it's a 3 month update it should be the same size as the previous one so it's a big update. I think he also going more slowly toward the 1.0 version as he wants to be in a certain part of the story before reaching that number.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I was pointing out precisely that hierarchy, but without the suppression part.
About acts outside of "divine framework", that's exactly how it happens. Somebody gets a connection to the higher plane and gets an ability to channel them in a more primal way. Closer one is to the apostle, less interference they encounter from others, more complex lineage - more "grounded" powers are. Met's parent Leigong is 58% 2nd, 34% 6th, and 8% 10th compared to pure apostle lineage of his brother. Michael's ability is control over energy, monster or natural alike, while Met is capable only of physical control and imbuement of his own power.
An interesting idea that I will have to think about. I see some a few common points with my own theory. May I ask if this connection is supposed to happen randomly or it's the result of Evolution or some other significant milestone that happens in the Superhuman's life?

v 0.975 beta is out.....will it be a 2 part update?
I think WW said that he couldn't put everything he wanted in the update to qualify as 0.98, so he named in 0.975. However his versioning system isn't very consistent. Usually his updates add 1 in-game week. I will have to see what happens in this one to make any predictions.

View attachment 3276831
0.975 Beta Release!

Hey, 0.975 is out.
Have a good weekend guys.
PC
Mega#KYl5Sz7PYNvpaWfNtM6czqR43PV6NYmI8SlEFe697iU

MAC
Mega#IJKMrRNvl6wgVI84gm1S_zMF6acsvvA_cfDRP9pzkno
You are immortal.

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
An interesting idea that I will have to think about. I see some a few common points with my own theory. May I ask if this connection is supposed to happen randomly or it's the result of Evolution or some other significant milestone that happens in the Superhuman's life?
Evolutionary power surge comes directly from higher plane. I don't know about first evolution, but that's definitely the case for each consecutive one.

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
Having just replayed the fight between MC and the twins, I can confidently say that the reason MC doesn't kill Devana is because he simply doesn't view her as a threat.
Neither her bombs nor her created monster were even a slight problem for the MC, so he's completely focused on Evander.

He does say that he should kill the girl first, but that's at the start of the fight so my guess is either he thought she was more dangerous (to him) than she actually is, or he was worried (rightly) about her taking out Deryl.

P.S. Also, he's outnumbered 3 to 1 so he probably really doesn't want Shen stepping in, and killing Devana (or trying to) would definitely cause that.
Not sure if he's smart enough to actually think about that, though.

Reactions: SquallofNight
Jan 16, 2024
WW just trolled all of us. Claudia is still a sweetheart. The conspiracy theorists will have a good time with this one, and the next one promises to be full of action.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes